<< Never Enough >> mik3la & Sathenus

mik3la

Being told that Conner didn't think he wanted to know because it may upset him just made him even more curious what it was. Humming softly as his boyfriend's hands rested on his hips, moving up and down his thighs. Being told that he talked with Aziel did have him huff softly but he sighed a little when Conner mentioned that before he started arguing that his relationship with Hinata and how he was like a brother was the same for him and Aziel. "I know..." He murmured knowing that he needed to be respectful and understanding of the fact that yes, Conner was his boyfriend and made at Aziel as well but that their relationship went deeper than just friends.

"You were?" Noya asked, not really able to see Conner being like that or worse. Not to mention he found it hard to believe that Aziel would ever be the reasonable one. Though he knew that was because he was so irritated with the man for hurting Hinata. Watching the other as he ran a hand through his hair and sighed in such a manner he leaned forward, pressing a kiss to his boyfriend's forehead in a gentle manner. Knowing he had a headache and feeling bad that this was stressing him out as much too.

Hearing Conner tell him about Aziel, what he had been through, the panic attacks and how it changed him he sighed softly. It did make him feel a bit bad for the other man, that didn't change the fact that he was still pissed about the treatment towards Hinata though. While he knew Conner wasn't trying to make excuses for the other man and was just trying to explain some more of the situation it didn't change how he felt about this.

"They're both idiots." Noya murmured softly, not wanting to say it too loud because he knew Hinata could come down at any time, especially if he was planning to go to work. Conner leaning his head on his chest with his arms around his waist had him wrapping his arms around the older man, resting his cheek on the top of his head. "There isn't anything we can do. It has to play out on its own." He added. Knowing in the end nothing they did would change things. They just had to be there for both Aziel and Hinata. While he'd be there for Hinata he knew that Conner would be there for both sides.

Looking up as he heard Hinata he smiled at his friend, "Have a good night at work!" He called after him, knowing there was the slight chance of them not being up when Hinata got home. Though there was a good chance they would be as well. Turning his attention back to Conner he ran his fingers through the other's hair humming softly. "I'm still pissed at Aziel, but at least now I understand his behavior a little more. I'm not going to fight with you for talking to him, I know how important you are to him and he is to you. I'll focus on Hinata, Aziel needs you." He added. Knowing that while he could take care of Hinata it was clear that Aziel would need Conner. They had to do what they could for the pair and get them back on the right track with each other.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

"They're both idiots."

Conner chuckled at that comment nodding his head. "You can say that a million times" he mumbled  before he heard Hinata and lifting his head to look at him, then turned to his lover. Locking his eyes with the other he listen what he said, lifting his hands un his back pushing him closer to him so he could reach his lips. 

"thank you" he whispered between their connected lips before deepening the kiss more. 

He really was a lucky bastard for having Noya, giving the life that he had up until the point he got to meet him. And it was all thanks to the coincidence of being in the right spot at the right time and also thanks to Hinata and Aziel. So it was only normal to try and get those idiots to face their feelings and accept how they both felt for one another no matter how scary it was for them .  Even though he knew deep down that Hinata was not that afraid about the outcome if he knew the truth, but of Aziel for still holding to what happened in the past. 

"Let's get to bed love" he whispered kissing the corner of his mouth and his neck, taking a deep breath of his perfume that was rather calming for him. 

~Time Skip~

As time went by Hinata kept himself busy with work and school. He tried to keep his mind away from Aziel even though every night when he would lay in bed he would ask himself how the other was doing wanting to check on him but then stop. It was better this way but the problem was that the pain in his chest wasn't going away. And the fact that he was seeing Noya and Conner all lovey dovey around him wasn't helping him either but he was happy for them and he couldn't ask them to stop. That was stupid. But it would remind him of Aziel. 

What he didn't understand why it took so long for the apartment search to take so long. He had budget but everything that was around what he had saved it was not humanly suitable. So he was put again on the waiting list, making him stay at Noya and Conner longer than planned. But he felt like home with them both and he really appreaciated the fact that they were acting as normal as possible with him, making jokes and enjoy meals together when he was at home. 

He was back on the late shift when he saw a customer that had been coming for the past days at the same time when he was on shift. He already knew what he would order as it was always the same so he kind of became rather a regular customer. 

"Same old order sir tonight?" he asked as he reached the table. "Black americano and a croissant for beginning?" he continued being polite as he was with all his customers. 

Aziel had found himself taking some time off work to focus on himself, this whole thing had brought his panic attacks back out in full swing and after having one at work the day after Hinata had moved out he decided it was best to take the time off and get his head back where it needed to be. There was a huge part of him that was more angry with himself and how this was affecting him, not wanting to be this weak. It didn't matter what Conner told him, the feelings he had for Hinata made him feel weak.

He had done as Conner said and was giving Hinata a few days to calm down himself. The more time Aziel had to himself to think it over the more it bothered him though. The last thing he wanted to do was sit around the house, he wanted to tell the other how he felt but it terrified him. Really not wanting to worry about rejection. That was what scarred him now more than anything. What if he told Hinata how he felt and the younger man rejected him right there? That'd definitely be devastating to him. Of course he had voiced these concerns to Conner and he knew he was overthinking it but the fear was there.

The man smiled at the other as he was asked about the same old order. His eyes moving to meet the other's gaze, he had gotten into the habit of coming here the past few nights to admire the younger man. A little bird had told him about this cute little guy and had brought his attention to him. It was no surprise really that he'd have to check the guy out for himself and he had to admit, he really was adorable and he could see himself having quite a bit of fun with him.

It wasn't all that uncommon for him to be told of a certain person's new partners. But Shane had been particularly adamant that he had to check out this guy in particular. Lance wasn't entirely sure why, but he didn't really care either. Knowing in the end Shane had only told him of this cute guy because he wanted Aziel's full attention. The thought of Aziel caused an almost devilish smirk to appear, he had to use quite a bit of restraint not to allow it to do so. "Yes, thank you." His voice was rather soothing, alluring. The same tone he used whenever he had finally decided he was interested.

After a few days of coming here and staking the place out, familiarizing himself with the behaviors of the other at work and from what little Shane had told him he had decided that he'd make a nice new little toy. There was something about him and the fact that Aziel wanted him that made Lance so interested. He'd have to try to tread carefully though, needing to see if he could convince the young man to even give him a chance.

This night went like the others he had come to the café, at least until it was about time for the place to close. Lance waited until it was really just the two of them and Hinata was behind the counter doing some last minute things before moving over to him. He flashed the younger man a charming smile and spoke in a rather alluring and sensual way while his words showed respect and care. Being careful to make the other feel as comfortable about this as possible while clearly expressing his interest. "You must forgive me, for I'm sure this is rather sudden and possibly quite bold of me. But would you possibly care to join me some time for a drink? It doesn't have to be alcoholic. I'd just really like to get to know you a little."

Hinata placed the order and served the other man as usual. At the same time he could swear that the man had checked him out in the past days while he came here but he didn't gave much thought about it as he wasn't going to do anything about it as he really didn't want to get involved with someone else for the time being. It was the summer vacation after all and he just didn't want another drama in his life. 

As the customers came and go up till the end of his shift he was working to finish and set everything for the next shift that came in when he heard the guys voice from near him. When he looked up he saw him standing right in front of him  at the counter, and speaking in that strange way that he was thinking that this man was from another era. He blushed a little at the sudden approach, not actually expecting the guy to make a move on him. 

"A-a...Me? Oh ... I'm sorry sir but i would have to decline the invitation. I am not interesting in anything at the moment" he politely rejected him  with a gentle smile as he closed the counter and took of his apron and placing it at the bar. 

"But thank you for considering me in that way but it will be waste of time as there is nothing much to know about me" he continued walking around the counter checking for the keys in his back pack, then pointing to the other guy the keys and the door as he needed to close the place. He was all alone with the guy in the coffee shop but he didn't felt threatened or anything. It felt just strange that a guy would find him interesting. Well, the same happened with Aziel ...fuck stop thinking about him! Its over with him!

Lance had to admit that he wasn't expecting Hinata to refuse him. Huh, he'd just have to try a little harder then. A small understanding smile appeared as he was told that the other man wasn't interested in anything at the moment. "Of course. I completely understand." He replied, his voice still has friendly and alluring as before. He pulled a business card out of his pocket and gave it to Hinata. "Just encase you change your mind. It doesn't have to be romantic, if you're ever just up for a casual lunch or something with an acquaintance then give me a call." This time Lance was implying more of a possible friendship, just a genuine interest in possibly getting to know him. 

With that he turned and respectfully left the café. Lance knew how to behave, if the man wasn't looking for a relationship he'd offer friendship instead. Lure him in that way, after all, being friends was utterly innocent and there was nothing wrong with wanting to make more friends. That and he was sure the other was used to people insisting on dating and being given a chance. Lance found that it genuinely threw people for a loop when he offered just friendship or being acquaintances instead. It was usually enough to get his foot through the door.

He was quite the pro at getting what he wanted and didn't mind the challenge. He said goodnight and moved towards his car, not about to try again, knowing the next way to increase his chances was to respect that he wasn't interested. Guys usually weren't used to the behavior and in no time at all they'd be calling him. That thought caused him to smirk as he drove away. 

Looking at the card that was given to him he read the name and the details that was written on it and then back at the guy. "Thank you for understanding" he smiled gently walking alongside the other waving at him when he drove with the car away. A friend .... huh ...inever thought that some people would accept a no and settle for a friendship instead ... that's a little strange, he thought as he walked down the ale. Since he didn't got his car that day he had to walk all the way to Noya and Conner's place. he was lucky that it wasn't that far but he still had to exit the downtown and head north through town. But it was a beautiful warm night and he enjoyed the cool breeze thinking about the guy and looking at the card in his hand thinking about it. 

When he reached home, Noya and Conner were still asleep as it was pretty late. He took a shower and changed into his pjs laying in bed still checking the card. Maybe he could have a talk with the guy in a public place and not drinking alcohol. He didn't want to end up regretting like he did the last time. Again his mind went to Aziel, wondering how he had been in these past days. Was he eating properly? Did he sleep? Or maybe he was with that guy Shane again and completely moved on? Argh!! those ideas where killing him. 

Shane was at Lance's mansion waiting on him as promised, sitting on one of the big chairs drinking Champaign. when Lance entered the room he looked at it before he sipped from the glass. "So ... what do you think about the guy?" he asked smirking already knowing how the other would get intrigued by newbies and especially since it was one of Aziels. 

Lance wasn't surprised that when he returned home that Shane was still there waiting for him. He no sooner was settled in another nice big chair when a servant arrived and set a glass of champagne down for him as well before leaving the two of them to talk. "He is quite the cutie." Lance mused, sipping from the glass, leaning back against the chair, his eyes on Shane with the smallest hints of a devious smile. Anyone Aziel took an interest in, especially all the new little subs that his ex was so invested in interested him to some degree. This one interested him a bit more though. He was curious to see what Aziel was teaching them, not to mention he was quite the cutie. Years ago Aziel had been his favorite little sub, a smirk appearing more openly at the memories. The thought caused him to chuckle a little, some days he missed him and other days he didn't really care that they'd gone separate ways. Even if it was not Aziel's idea to do so. After all these years he still knew the other man hadn't fully moved on, which was why he was interested in seeing how he taught his new inexperienced subs. Wondering if there was even a hint of how he treated and used the other man in Aziel's treatment and training of such new inexperienced guys.

Sipping from his champagne again he set the glass down and turned his attention back to Shane who had come to him with the sweetest little request in the hopes of getting Aziel all for himself. "Anyway, I am sure that Hinata will be reaching out to me real soon." He admitted. While he had been turned away initially he knew that he could expect some sort of contact from him even if it was under the guise of friendship. Lance wasn't a stranger to tricking others into the relationship he wanted and if he had to do the same to this man then that was just fine to him. A little chase didn't bother him at all. "Though... I'm still not entirely sure why you're so adamant to have little Aziel all to yourself." He added, watching Shane with interest as he spoke. Lance still had a habit and tendency to think of Aziel as the sub he had trained and used, not as the Dom he was now presenting himself as to other men. It was hard for him to see the other man that way, that and he just liked to not think about it. If anything the other man was just confused and a needed a little reminding what position he was really suited for. Shane, however, seemed to really like him as a Dom and it just made him all the more curious why he was so hung up on him.

The two of them had played a couple times as well, Shane was a nice guy and all but not quite what he was looking for. Lance liked a challenge, liked breaking others and making them submit. Shane was far too eager and happy to accept everything given to him. Still, they kept in touch and he had watched this obsession with Aziel grow in him. It just confused him more though, such a submissive eager little sub like Shane falling for Aziel who as far as Lance was concerned was a misguided sub waiting for the right Dom to come along and remind him where he belonged. There had been more than one time where he had thought about taking Aziel back for himself, knowing the other man would fall back into place if he decided to do so. Even now he had to admit that thought wasn't entirely unappealing to him. It'd definitely be quite the sight, now wasn't the time to focus on that though.

"I knew you will find him interesting" he smirked devilish as he sipped from his glass looking at the other. Shane was going to do whatever it was necesary to get rid of Hinata. Even if his plans didn't worked up until now, he was not going to give up until he was going to make Hinata disappeared. There was this powerful hate against the other ever since Aziel made him leave the house that weekend. And he was not going to forgive that kid. 

"Anyway, I am sure that Hinata will be reaching out to me real soon."

"You are very confident sir" he said in a submissively tone. He knew the other pretty well as they got acquainted long before when he also meat Aziel. So he knew how to behave in the presence of the other even if they weren't doing anything. It was more of respect of the other. And Shane didn't had a problem with the other being a sadist in his plays. He liked a little more pain only to feel the real pleasure. Maybe he was a sadist as well. Who knows. He did only a few plays with the guy but they all were amazingly delicious. 

Though... I'm still not entirely sure why you're so adamant to have little Aziel all to yourself." 

"I just know that we are a gppd match sir" he said leaning forward setting the glass on the table. "And i love his wild side" he shrugged leaning back in his chair , putting a leg over the other, resting his head on his hand. 

"My confidence isn't undeserved." Lance replied with a devilish smile. He wasn't surprised that Shane was using such a submissive tone when speaking to him, he'd be more surprised if he didn't. They had their own interactions and meetings before and while he liked the younger man he wasn't exactly what he was looking for. That didn't mean he didn't enjoy Shane when he had him, the other man just didn't tick all of his boxes when it came to someone he wanted more exclusively. Sometimes the best toys were the ones that resisted the most or the ones who begged for it to stop instead of begging for more. Lance had a feeling Hinata would be a very good fit in that category, especially if he had been introduced to being a sub by Aziel. The thought of the other man caused his devilish smile to turn to a devious smirk, oh sometimes he really did miss having Aziel as a sub. "Let's just say even a rejection at first always leads to curiosity when you offer friendship instead." He informed Shane.

"Hmm." Lance huffed when Shane said he just knew that him and Aziel were a good match. He wasn't really sure how he felt about that, but in the end neither one of them were his so he didn't really care either. Leaning back in his seat he watched as Shane similarly got comfortable telling him that he loved Aziel's wild side, this caused him to laugh a little. "Oh? Aziel has a wild side now?" It was quite the amusing thought to Lance who had managed to catch Aziel when he was new to all of these things. Oh the fun he had with him, the tears, it was quite lovely. They had been exclusive for awhile too, a year or so if he was remembering correctly. Like all his toys though Lance had gotten bored after awhile and wanted someone new. Aziel had become more complacent and submissive and while he knew the man was falling for him hard and submitting to please him Lance really liked the fight.

Once that fight vanished so did his interest. Thinking about how Aziel had been all those years ago made him wonder how he'd behave to him now. Would he submit like he had been near the end? Or put up a fight like he had in the beginning? The thought definitely made him curious but he also knew that right now his focus was Hinata. If for no other reason than to give Shane the chance to have Aziel to himself like he wanted. Though he still felt that the younger man would eventually get bored of the man like he had. "I must commend you though. You've definitely been interested in having Aziel to yourself for quite some time lately. I would have thought you'd grow bored with him by now." He admitted with a shrug, hazel eyes on the other.

"Let's just say even a rejection at first always leads to curiosity when you offer friendship instead." 

"Hmm ... interesting approach sir" he said thinking about it. He never imagine the other go for that approach in the first place, but if that meant that he will take Hinata out of the picture then he didn't cared. Although he wasn't sure how the other might survive with Lance. He knew too well how Lance was and what he liked and that was definitely not something for the guy. But then again, that would be payback for making Aziel angry with him and send him home , spoiling everything that weekend. 

Without realizing Shane had grown an obsession over the years for Aziel and so he managed to make the other subs that Aziel had , disappear.  Either fight them, blackmailed them, some even had some minor accidents. But he always got his way and remain the only one near Aziel the longest. 

"Oh? Aziel has a wild side now?" 

"Guess he learned from the best but of course he doesn't beat the master , sir. He has the right amount from bot sides" he said not thinking that he might offend the other , but then again, they weren't a thing and he knew that Lance would never step the line even for that. 

I must commend you though. You've definitely been interested in having Aziel to yourself for quite some time lately. I would have thought you'd grow bored with him by now." 

"What can i say.... I like to play the long game.... the longer they refuse the more intrigue i get" he smirked and laughed. It sounded like a crazy person but he was normal, or so it would seem. 

"Oh my , look at the time ... I'll get going now. Good luck with the punk sir" he said getting up, taking a final sip from the glass. He winked at Lance and then left the office and the house, heading to the next bar opened. He needed to relax. 

Lance offered the younger man a smile when he said that it was an interesting approach, of course he knew that. Not many would think of offering friendship when being rejected, what they didn't know is it actually improved your chances of getting and keeping a new sub. Under the guise of friendship Lance could learn quite a bit about the other man, enough to make him comfortable with him. So much so that when he'd finally move to initiate more with them they rarely ever denied him. While someone who agreed to go out for drinks or on a date could more times than not still refuse anything more than that.

A soft chuckle escaped him when Shane told him that he guessed that Aziel had learned from the best but still didn't beat the master. 'Smart guy to know not to insult me in my own home.' He thought to himself, smirking at the other. Though he did like the idea of Aziel having learned enough from him to keep a good sub nice and happy. Even if he was still sure anything that was wild in regards to the other man didn't add up to him. "I guess if he satisfies you that's what truly matters." He mused though it was clear by how he said it that he still expected Shane to get bored with Aziel. The younger man played the same game he did, their partners were fun and all while they refused and didn't give them what they wanted so easily. Once they had what they wanted they would get bored and tired of them though and he was positive that Shane would tire of Aziel once he had him to himself.

When Shane got up to leave Lance just nodded, not moving from his seat as the other left the office and his home. He stayed relaxed in his seat thinking of the cute new guy who had his attention. Oh he was going to have fun with him. After finishing his champagne he made his way upstairs to his master bedroom and heading into his bathroom. Showering he got into bed.

The next morning Noya was up making breakfast, humming softly to himself and sipping from his coffee. He was getting used to having Hinata staying with them and he really liked having his best friend around all the time. They had a lot of fun and Conner seemed to like having him around as well. The three of them had laughs and enjoyed spending time together. Though he knew that Hinata still really wanted to get into his own place and couldn't blame him. That thought caused him to sigh a little though, Hinata was having more difficulty finding a place than his friend had thought and he just hoped he didn't get too hard on himself for it. Flipping the bacon over in the pan he continued cooking, always making a point for them to start the day off with a nice breakfast. Especially with how late Hinata always worked.

Conner was just fresh out of the shower, when he joined Noya in the kitchen. He was dressed with a shirt and long pants as they weren't alone in the house and couldn't walk half naked. He reached Noya and wrapped his arms around his waist, hugging him hard, kissing his neck. "Morning love ... this smells nice" he said about the food. He still had his hair wet which was falling down his forehead leaving a few drops fell on Noya. He liked to act all lovey dovey with him. The responses he would get from Noya were making him smile brightly making his day.

Hinata was all dressed up ready to head out to check some new apartments. He had a call early in the morning from the agent that asked him to meet up. He was just walking in the kitchen when he saw those two. He felt sadness that he lost that as he used to act all cute like that with Aziel but he quickly changed the mood. 

"Get a room you two" he said  laughing as he got his cup of coffee sitting at the table. 

"We would but we got bored of it " said Conner getting in the teasing game of Hinata. Although he thought that it would probably make him uncomfortable he appreaciated that he  was trying to make fun of them being to cheesy. 

"Its to early in the morning for this " said Hinata waving his hand in the air. 

"Get yous kiddo. We're like mommy and daddy" commented Conner. 

"Oh god no!" snorred Hinata covering his eyes and laughing at the image of it. "That was low blow Conner. I really didn't want to get that kind of picture of you guys" he continued laughing. 

Hinata felt really lucky to have such friends. Still the thought of how Aziel was doing as he was probably all alone in the big house made him anxious. he is not alone ... he most likely has another with him ... now he has the whole place for himself and not stuck in his room anymore, his mind commented to him. 

"You throw it at me and i throw it back" said Conner shrugging, kissing Noya on the cheek before joining him at the table. "You're all dressed up. Are you going somewhere? I thought you guys don't have classes and you don't have work either" asked Conner. 

"I hate when you get on your 'i know everything' mode" laughed Hinata sipping his coffee. "But you're right. I'm going out. The agent called me and ask to check some new apartments he found" he said excited. 

A pleased hum escaped Noya as he felt Conner's arms wrapping tightly around him and he was kissing his neck. "Morning sexy." He purred in response with a bright smile. Doing his best not to get too excited by the attention, it's wasn't like Conner didn't do this just about every morning but it didn't mean that his body responded any less enthusiastically despite that. Turning his head enough to catch Conner's lips in a loving kiss before he was turning his attention back to the breakfast he was making just as Hinata was coming into the kitchen.

Noya couldn't help but laugh from the teasing between Conner and Hinata, he loved seeing them both tease each other and getting along so well. It was great to see, especially knowing how Hinata normally never got along with anyone he had dated previously. It was refreshing really. "You two are way too cute when you tease each other like that." He told the pair as Conner had kissed his cheek and joined Hinata at the table. Noya was just finishing up the last things for their breakfast when Conner had said that Hinata was all dressed up wondering where he was going since they didn't have classes today and Hinata didn't have to work. Glancing towards his best friend to notice that he was dressed up nice enough to say he was going out.

Carrying the plates to the table he set the food down in front of Hinata and Conner before going to grab his and returning to the table. Sipping from his coffee again as his best friend said he had a call from agent about some apartments he wanted Hinata to go check out with him. "Well, I hope this time goes better for you than the previous ones. I'd hate to think you're going to spend your day off looking at more disappointments." Noya admitted. Hoping it went well not wanting Hinata to spend the day looking at more apartments that weren't good fits for him.

"How'd work go last night?" He asked after taking a bite of bacon. They were usually asleep by the time Hinata got home so he always made the point to ask him about his night at work over breakfast. Wanting to be aware of what was going on with his best friend, that and he wanted to know if it hadn't gone well for one reason or the other.

"I'll see what he found this time. I do hope to get one. It will be something" he looked at his friend when he placed the plate with food on the table and then joined. 

"You'll have to make a party when that happens" said Conner starting eating enjoying that Noya was a great cook and was making delicious food. 

"Of course" laughed Hinata back. 

They were really nice and loving people and he was starting to feel better when they were around. 

Hinata looked at his friend when asked about his work. "Nothing much. Just the regular. But i do have to say that i got hit on from this guy that came in the last days everyday" he responded not putting to much thought into it. "But i refused him" he added taking another bite of the food. He was sure Noya would comment on this but he started to be fine about it and more relaxed when answering those types of comments. 

"Stalker much?" said Conner frowning, not liking what he was hearing. 

"Either way, I said 'no' and he understood. He gave me his business card saying that if i need a pal to hangout or anything he can be a friend" Hinata added which made Conner more suspicious. Working with those type of cases he was uneasy about this whole thing. 

"Ohh? An admirer?" Noya gasped, really interested in this guy. This wasn't the first time that Hinata had brought up this new regular customer that he had been getting, but to hear that the man had made a move only seemed to intrigue him more. Of course, Conner was the voice of reason and didn't seem to find it as cute and adoring as he did. "Aww! You told him no?" He pouted softly, not entirely surprised that Hinata had said no but really wishing he had agreed. Noya was eager for his best friend to get back out there, as much as he wanted him and Aziel to work things out. It was important that Hinata see other people in the meantime and figure out what he really wanted.

However, he noticed the look crossing his boyfriend's face, telling him that Conner was oddly suspicious of this strange guy. "A business card? Fancy." Noya teased Hinata, gently nudging the other with his elbow. "Are you going to do it? I mean... meet up with this guy as a friend instead? You don't really go out with friends much, unless it's me and Conner." He questioned his best friend, wondering if he was going to get ahold of this guy. It wasn't that often he heard of a guy being okay with rejection and offering to be friends instead, that seemed odd in itself but he was so eager for Hinata to meet and hang out with other people that he didn't mind.

"What's his name?" Noya asked after taking a few more bites of food. Figuring since Hinata had gotten a business card from the man that he knew what his name was. It'd be even odder if the business card didn't have the man's name.

"Hmm .... now that you mentioned it , i don't remember" he said thinking about it. Even though he had seen the card he couldn't remember the name exactly. "One second , i have it my wallet" he said turning to his backpack to check his wallet taking the card out to inspect it. "His name is Lance Wilder" said Hinata giving the card to his friend to see it as he returned to his food. 

Conner chocked on his drink when he heard the name frowning even harder and turned his face to look at the business card, reading the name, thinking that he misheard it. That's impossible ... it cannot be the same guy. But when he saw the business card he felt his heart race in fear that he never thought he would feel again. Not since the time when he found Aziel in that state and had to drive him to the hospital. 

"Don't call him" he said firmly in his horse voice. Usually the one he was using commanding around but this one was serious. "Don't call him. Don't go near him. If possible at all costs, keep yourself away from him" he continued looking at Hinata. 

Why of all people, Hinata? How did he placed his eyes on the kid? And why was he out of the shadows all of a sudden? Something didn't add up. 

Noya took the card as it was handed over to him, looking it over, it was sleek and expensive looking even for a business card. He was a bit surprised as Conner chocked on his drink, looking towards his boyfriend who had turned to see the card after and was reading it as well. He was stunned a bit when Conner spoke again commanding Hinata not to call this man, what really got him though was the fact that he didn't hear that tone very often from Conner and it made him all the more concerned about the sudden change in behavior.

His stunned gaze moved back to Hinata to see his response to Conner before he was looking back to his boyfriend. "What do you know about him that we don't?" He asked him, knowing that even if Conner didn't want to necessarily say anything in front of Hinata that he'd tell him about it another time. After his boyfriend's response he was hesitant to give the card back to Hinata but did so anyway. It wasn't up to him to keep it from his friend and in the end he couldn't stop him from doing whatever he wanted even if it meant calling this man who Conner was so clearly against.

It worried him though, usually when Conner spoke like that it wasn't in such a serious manner. So seeing how serious and adamant he was about it just unnerved him. Not really understanding it but knowing that if it really bothered the older man this much then it bothered him too. After giving the card back to Hinata he cleared his throat in an attempt to get things going back into a much more light hearted conversation, knowing that he could talk with his boyfriend more about it later when Hinata went out to see about these apartments the agent wanted to show him.

"Other than him you had a pretty normal night then?" Hinata asked trying his best to change the subject but knowing it was a very poor attempt to do so. He was never good in situations like this, especially when he was so eager for Hinata to hang out with someone new.

Hinata was speechless as he shutter at the sudden change in tone and act of Conner. what the hell got into him? He never saw the other act like that before and he was looking back and fort from his friend to the boyfriend in confusion. He didn't know what to say or how to express anything as he was stunned by the sudden outburst. The words just didn't want to come out but he could understand that the other knew this guy and there was something that happened. 

"It doesn't matter what happened. You just need to keep yourself away from the guy. He's not a good person nor does he appear to be who he tries to be" he continued looking at Hinata as he responded to Noyas question. 

"I need to make a call" he said quickly getting up from the table when Noya was trying to calm things back down. Hinata sigh as the mood got spoiled because of him again. 

"I think i will get going now" he said putting the business card in his pocket and heading out. 

Conner was looking for his phone like crazy. When he did, he called Aziel imediatly. "come one pick up idiot!" 

The phone rang multiple times before it got pick up. 

"Gog! Can you be more slower at answering? This is important!" he started to speak through his teeth being to anxious of the whole situation. 

"If you want to get Hinata back you will have to move faster. Lance is back" he said taking a deep breath as he knew how this would affect Aziel. "I know its triggering for you but this is not the time. You have to man up and get your big boy dominant pants and stand up because he is after Hinata" he continued biting his lip. 

Conner was worried that Hinata will go and call the guy as the other will be around him and who knows what he would do to the kid. That would be something that he would hate to find the story of it. 

Biting his lip, Noya looked down at the table when Conner replied in such a firm way. Normally when he heard Conner speak like that it sent pleasant chills through his body, the seriousness of this situation though didn't do that. Instead it seemed to make his blood run cold. Knowing there really wasn't anything he could say to calm his boyfriend down until Conner was certain that Hinata would listen to him and not give this man a call. Whoever he was, he was someone that Conner was adamant Hinata keep a distance from.

As Hinata got up and said he had to make a call, leaving them at the table for a moment he turned to his boyfriend, reaching out to him. His hand grabbing his arm. "Calm down, Conner. This guy can't be that bad." He tried. Though since he didn't really know who this man was or why it was bothering Conner like this he wasn't sure if his words were true or not. It was his best chance to get him to calm down though.

Hinata had returned and was saying that he was going to go now and meet up with the agent. "Okay, keep me posted on how the search goes." Noya replied with a smile not wanting to focus too much on Conner's outburst at the moment. Once Hinata was out of the room Conner was looking around for something. "What are you doing?" Noya asked him though the other was soon dialing a number as speaking in such an urgent manner. It confused him, not understanding who he was calling until he mentioned that he'd have to move fast to get Hinata back, realizing it had to be Aziel.

Aziel hadn't even been awake yet, waking up to the insistent ringing of his phone and groaning softly. Since Hinata moving out and his panic attacks returning he had started taking some meds to help him sleep at night. Meds that didn't particularly like being forcefully woken before waring off meaning he was sleepily fumbling with his phone to answer it.

"Hello?" He murmured eyes already drifting shut again. Aziel wasn't expecting to be almost yelled at by Conner in such a manner, but it took his drugged mind a little to understand the urgency of the call. What sobered him up real quick and made his cloudy mind finally clear from the sleeping meds he had taken was the name that Conner said. His chest felt tight and his eyes snapped open, already feeling like the air had been knocked out of him. "W-what? Are you sure?" He asked stunned and concerned.

It had been years since any of them had heard or seen any sign of Lance and yet it had still taken him years to return to any sense of normalcy after his interactions with the man. It had been years in the other's control and even more years after to fully recover. Mentally he was not recovered though and he could feel the onset of a new panic attack. Sitting up in his bed he fumbled around in the drawer, he had recently refilled a prescription for meds he had for his panic attacks too, something he hadn't had to get in a couple years. Now was not the time to panic, it wasn't the time to let his fears and what had happened overtake him he had to focus on what Conner was saying.

"H-how the hell could he have even found Hinata? Not to mention... why him?" Aziel said into the phone after downing two of the pills, trying to wrap his head around this. Hinata wasn't a regular in the scenes where Lance would have caught wind of him, so how did he find him? Not to mention he feared that if Lance had any idea that Hinata had any connection to him that things could be even worse for Hinata. It made his chest grow even tighter and he found himself struggling to get enough oxygen into his lungs despite his breathing being rather quick.

Noya wasn't sure what the hell was going on but it was starting to scare him with how Conner was speaking on the phone. "Conner." He said trying to get his boyfriend's attention. "Tell me what the hell is going on? Who is that guy?" He insisted, not going to let Conner keep him in the dark. Hinata was like his brother and he'd be damned if Conner didn't tell him what was going on when it was clearly so important.

"Shit! I don't know man. We just heard it now from him. Lance has been visiting the coffee shop for the past days and last night he hit on him. But Hinata refused. But he offered his friendship. That's something fishy. You need to talk with Hinata as soon as possible bro" he said quickly as he heard the other rush trough the floor. He brushed his hand through his hair being all worked up when Noya called his name which made him realized that the other was in the room with him. With all the panic and all he had forgotten for a second that he was there.

"I have to hang up. Move!" he finally said before closing the call and taking deep breaths to calm down. He usually wasn't the one panicking or anything and he could tell that Noya was getting anxious from his behavior. 

Walking back to Noya he sat him at the table , pulling his chair near him, trying to think how to tell him who that person was without him freaking out. After a few seconds he started to tell him about the so called relationship that Aziel had, which he had mentioned days before and how it had fucked up Aziel big time. Biting his lip he continued to tell him who this Lance guy was, how he was and how he was acting and of his habits. How he wasn't no vanilla or neither like him. That he was pure sadist that would see pleasure in others people pain. How he found his friend and urged him in the hospital and how he needed help from doctors and meds to get back to his normal self, but still struggling with some things. 

"that's why i freaked out babe. That guy has been in the shadows for years and now i don't understand why he is back and why the sudden attetion to Hinata. Why particularly him" he said resting his head on his hand trying to think what he could do and who to call to run some checks. Working in his field he had made connections along the way so he could make some calls and find shit out. But he had to make the right calls as he didn't know how much Lance was into this situation. 

Hinata was still bothered by Conners outburst all of a sudden at the mention of the others name. He cannot lie that he had his doubts when the guy approached him and all and found him rather strange but that was it. He didn't seem such a bad guy after all. He was polite and well mannered so he couldn't understand why that reaction. Maybe the guy was a former lover or maybe he had been dangerous in the past, but people could change once they figure out their shit, right? 

Meeting up with the agent he visited a few places and happy to say, he had found a 3 dorm apartment which was looking very good and was in his budget at limit. He sign the papers and all with the agent,  waiting for the next days to do the first down payment and take the keys. 

Now walking on the road he thought about the guy and decided to give him a call and invite him at a coffee just to talk. Even though Conner has yelled and demanded that he shouldn't meet up with that guy, he didn't see anything wrong in having a coffee with him. He wasn't going to have sex with him or anything. 

AS the phone rang Hinata was taking deep breaths as he felt rather odd in doing so. "Oh ... hi ... this is Hinata from the coffee shop .... I was wandering if you want to grab a coffee with me to chat" he asked biting his lip. It felt strange to ask someone else to grab a coffee especially when he had been told not to. But he wanted to see for himself why or maybe to get to know the person. 

Aziel didn't like what he was hearing at all. It wasn't just that Lance had taken an interest in Hinata, it was how he had visited the coffee shop where the other worked multiple times, how he hit on him and when he was rejected offered friendship. Knowing what Lance was capable of meant he wanted to protect Hinata from him, the younger man wouldn't stand a chance against Lance. The guise of friendship really concerned him, knowing how Hinata had broken things off with him meant he knew he wouldn't be looking for a new partner, but friendship... that was something he could see Hinata not objecting too. 

"Okay... I'll try to figure this out." Aziel replied when Conner said he had to go figuring Noya was there. He hung up the phone and paced the room, the medication finally kicking in and helping him breathe easier. The first thing he had to do was figure out how to get Hinata to agree to talk to him in person and meet up. So Aziel quickly sent the man a message, asking if Hinata would be up to meet up with him and talk. He had to admit he was expecting to get rejected, if that happened he had to figure something else out though and quickly. Knowing if Lance got his hands on him that Hinata would never be the same again and that made his heart clench tightly in his chest. 

Noya wanted to complain as Conner sat him back at the table, but seeing as the older man was joining him he kept himself quiet. What he was being told caused his blood to run cold again and he was sure the color drained from his face. This man had been the guy that Conner had told him about before who had seriously messed Aziel up? The fact that this guy had taken an interest in Hinata terrified him, they couldn't let Hinata fall into his hands. He'd never be able to forgive himself if something happened to him. "What do we do then?" He asked his boyfriend. Not sure what to do with this information. 

Lance was sitting in his office getting some work done when the phone started to ring reaching out he picked it up after a few rings. Hearing that cute man on the other end of the phone caused a smirk to appear on his face, setting his pen down and leaning back into his chair. "That sounds lovely, Hinata. Just tell me what coffee shop you'd like to meet up at and I'll see you there." Lance replied. A little surprised that Hinata had reached out to him so soon but not minding either. He was eager to get his hands on the younger man and to see just what kind of things the other could handle. 

Conner looked at Noya feeling guilty that the other was so upset. He touched his cheek trying to assure him of himself. "I'll do whatever it takes to keep Hinata and Aziel away from that guy this time for good" he said taking his phone out, making some calls to find more of the other. 

"Theres a nice  place to drink and eat that is near my work place. Its called 'Morning G'.. Meet ther in an hour?" he asked looking around the area figuring out how to get there as well. 

When the other agreed he smiled and hang up, checking for rides in the area that he could take to get there. What happened that morning with Conner and hiow he reacted made him wonder why and how did he knew the guy. But then again the answer was obvious. The same way he knew Aziel. Same places of fun probably. Or maybe work. Or maybe both.

His mind was wondering about all those things but he shock his head clearing his mind. He just didn't want to think that his luck was that bad and that he got close to a guy that was dangerous. And after all he wasn't going to sleep with the guy. He was very clear about that. This was just a hangout with a potential friend. 

Hinata reach the place first and decided though to get a table where the are was more populated. At least he was careful about it. He order a cup of tea while waiting for the guy.

Noya was definitely stressed out knowing that someone who had apparently really fucked Aziel up and left him with lasting problems had come to find Hinata. It couldn't be a coincidence, Noya refused to believe that was possible. Especially with the many people in their city. No, someone had to have brought Hinata to this man's attention and he was positive Aziel wouldn't have done it. As Conner was making some calls Noya moved into the living room to grab his laptop and see what he could learn about this strange man. Anything he could learn could be beneficial in the sense that he could mention it to Hinata. If the man had done things that had caused Aziel to need to go to the hospital and required medication and help from doctors to recover from there had to be scandals surrounding his name. Anything he could find to prove to Hinata that staying away from this man was the best thing for him. Knowing his best friend Conner's outburst wouldn't stop him from reaching out to this guy on it's own, they needed to back up the claim and prove to Hinata that he wasn't a good guy.

"Sounds great. I'll see you in an hour." Lance replied, a devilish smirk appearing on his face as he hung up the phone and checked the time. He pulled up the address for the place not wanting to take a driver since he wanted to spend time with the man exclusively. While he wasn't surprised that Hinata wanted to meet up in such a public place it didn't mean he could start enacting his plan to make the young man his. If anything this was the perfect way to get Hinata comfortable enough with him to get him to agree to meet in a more private location, where he'd be much easier to take advantage of.

Lance had a feeling that Hinata was a bit too naive for his own good, not that he really minded any. Worked in his favor that way. After finding the address for the coffee shop that Hinata wanted to meet at and getting an estimated time for how long it'd take him to arrive Lance set to work finishing what he had on his desk to kill some more time before heading out to meet the younger man. When he arrived at the location and was getting out of his car he wasn't all that surprised to discover that Hinata had already arrived and was waiting for him. This just caused him to chuckle softly to himself, he really was a cute guy.

Ordering a coffee he joined the younger man at the table he picked, "Hello, Hinata. I'm glad you decided to meet up." He greeted with a warm friendly smile. Lance knew how to play his cards right and he was positive that Hinata had no idea he had any connection to Aziel or anyone else for that matter. The coffee shop was a bit busy but he didn't mind at the moment. This was all about getting Hinata comfortable with him, knowing that this interaction would determine whether or not he was able to get Hinata to a more private location. Not that Lance was against drugging the other man to get what he wanted but it wasn't all that easy to drug him in a setting like this. Not wanting anyone to notice anything that could alert Hinata to what he was doing or cause others to pay too much attention to them.

Seeing Noya getting up while he was on the phone he didn't comment on the rush the other had on the laptop trying to find something. He returned his attention to the phone while he was speaking with one of his friends that were now in the secret services and decided to repay his favor back. It was a good thing that Conner sometimes was making efforts for others, that way they were more generous and helped him back. It was a win win situation. 

The guy at the end of the call managed to track down Hinata's phone telling him that he was in downtown in a local place. Conner didn't remember the kid saying that he was going to meet up with anyone, unless he actually called Lance. "Shit ... Send it to my phone and grant me and Aziel access to it" he demanded firmly, acting like a comander as he turned to Noya. 

"Let's go. We need to pick Aziel on the way and go downtown" he said looking for his keys as he was dialing Aziels phone. "The idiot went for a drink with Lance" he said to Noya, explaining why they were going and why they where picking up Aziel. They all needed to get going and get Hinata before it was too late. The more the better. He also send him Hinatas location as he receive it from his friend and.

When Aziel responded to the phone he explained the other what was happening and asking for pick up location. He also send him Hinatas location as he receive it from his friend and.

"Hey ... Thanks for accepting. I just didn't feel like going home yet and wanted to have a drink but didn't have someone available. And besides its just beautiful outside and wanted to enjoy the free time" he said smiling sipping from his tea before calling the waiter to order some coffee and a croissant. 

"Do you want something to eat? They serve good appetizers and good food" he added giving the other the menu. 

"I do hope that i didn't interrupt you from anything" 

Edited by mik3la

Noya looked up from the laptop when he heard Conner addressing him telling him that they had to go and pick Aziel up and head downtown. He was sure that the confusion on his face was obvious because Conner was soon telling him that Hinata had ended up going for a drink with Lance after all while dialing another number on his phone. Noya was positive it was Aziel he was calling and he could help but sigh to think that Hinata had really been so stupid as to call Lance and meet up with him after how Conner had reacted this morning.

Getting his shoes on and grabbing his phone Noya followed Conner out of the house and to his car, sliding into the front seat beside him and buckling up. "I want to be honest and say that I'm surprised Hinata met up with this guy but I'm really not. He never did respond well to people telling him not to do something." He told his boyfriend. Noya was used to Hinata usually doing the opposite of what he was told, much like a child. But this time it could end really bad, as if Conner was so adamant that Hinata stay away from him then he had to be a really bad and dangerous guy.

-

Aziel picked up his phone as it was ringing again, "Hello?" He sighed into it not having checked who was calling. Hearing Conner's voice he was wondering what he was calling about this time. However, the more he spoke the more his blood ran cold. Hinata really could be stupid sometimes. Biting his lip he fumbled with his keys as Conner asked where to pick him up. "I'm home still. Texted Hinata about trying to meet up but he never replied. Guess I know why now." Aziel replied with another sigh. Not really surprised now that he knew Hinata had met up with Lance. Clearly the younger man wasn't ready to talk to him yet, but he had to get to him before Lance could try anything. Had to save him from what he knew Lance wanted to do to him. Knowing if the man succeeded that Hinata would never be the same again and he couldn't let that happen.

Lance chuckled softly when Hinata said he hadn't wanted to go home yet, wanted to have a drink and didn't have anyone else available. For now he would act like he was fine being a last option because he didn't have enough pull over Hinata yet to show his true colors. He had to make him comfortable with him before he could start to take control. Being handed the menu he glanced at it for a moment but ultimately decided against getting anything to eat, Lance had a rather large breakfast since he was usually busy through lunch and didn't have time to take breaks.

"You didn't. I was working from home today so it was actually great timing." Lance admitted with a smile. Having decided to stay home to do his work today Hinata hadn't actually interrupted anything or called him away from anything. That was one good thing about working from home, if he wanted to take a break he could and do the work later. "It is a rather nice day." He agreed with a smile, looking around and taking in their location. Then his hazel eyes made their way back to Hinata, "Where you running errands today?" He questioned, curious about what had Hinata out and about today. Not that the other man particularly needed a reason.