<< Never Enough >> mik3la & Sathenus

mik3la

Hearing Noya talk about Hinata being stubborn and not do what others was telling him to, he was happy. It was good not to do what others were telling you to do. But in this kind of situations it was wise to listen. Especially when there where other people who knew that person too well. 

The adrenaline was kicking in as he got into his car, waiting for Noya to do the same and start to drive. He would check his phone, making sure that the tracking was still working. He just hopped that Hinata wasn't going to turn off the phone before they would find him because that would be devastating as they wouldn't be able to track him anymore. 

"No ... I was ...."

As Hinata was trying to have a conversation his phone started ringing. When he checked the caller Id he frown as he didn't understood why Aziel was calling him all of a sudden. He decline his call and set his phone on silent returning to his conversation. 

"Sorry .... As i was saying. I wasn't doing errands or anything. I had been looking for a place to rent and today i had finally found one and i was rather happy but at the same time didn't want to go home to my friend and his boyfriend. I needed some time away from their lovey dovey show" he said laughing nervously. As much as he loved Noya and Conner , sometimes it was difficult to be okay and smile seeing them acting cute and sweet to one another as it was reminding him of Aziel. 

Taking a sip of his drink and a bite of the croissant his phone started buzzing again which annoyed him a little. Checking his display it was showing Aziel again. He really didn't want to talk with the other in this beautiful day and have him spoil everything. So he decline again and he did what he thought it was best for the moment and turned off his phone. 

Conner checked his phone again and he saw when the dot disappeared from the map. "Fuck!" he cursed and punched the steering wheel just when he was pulling up to get Aziel. 

"Hinata just turned off his phone. For fucks sake kid!" he cursed again brushing his hand through his hair in frustration. When Aziel got in his car he turned to the other. "Is the tracking still on on your display?" he asked as sometimes it could come some error bugs that could disable one device but still work on the other. 

"Damn it. At least when know where he is now and please god don't make him leave the place" said Conner feeling more worried than ever. 

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

Lance watched as Hinata started to answer him only for his phone to beginning ringing, apparently whoever was calling wasn't someone the man wanted to speak with as Hinata had frowned and was silencing the call before putting his phone down and turning back to him. "I'm glad to hear you found a place you like. It's always nice when one can be on their own." Lance replied with a smile. Though he noted how Hinata had mentioned his friend and boyfriend and was curious. Shane had told him that Hinata had been staying with Aziel, but that clearly wasn't the case now. He knew for a fact that Aziel wasn't dating anyone, it'd be more surprising if he was. So who were these two that the younger man was staying with?

It was only mild curiosity but soon he heard the sound of Hinata's phone vibrating against the table and he frowned himself this time. Looking at the device as Hinata was once more silencing it before seeming to turn his phone off. "Am I keeping you from answering someone? It might be important..." Lance questioned feigning concern since it had been such a short period between the calls and not knowing if this was usual for Hinata or not. Deciding that the younger man seemed to not be impressed with who was calling he spoke again, "Is it an ex? You seem to not be particularly fond of the idea of speaking with them." He asked innocently. "Of course... if I'm overstepping you don't need to answer the question." He added knowing if it was an ex Hinata may not feel like answering him about it or may think that he was being too intrusive.

Conner pulling up had Aziel slipping into the back seat with a sight as the man asked him if he still had Hinata's phone showing up on his. He shook his head, "No. You wouldn't answer my calls either just kept sending me to voicemail." He admitted not truly surprised but a little hurt by the behavior. Aziel would have thought Hinata would have at least answered to tell him to leave him alone or something. "We better hurry then. Who knows how long they'll be there before Lance tries to convince him to go somewhere else with him." He suggested before his eyes moved towards Noya who he greeted quickly.

Noya was pretty anxious about this whole thing, all he wanted was for Hinata to be okay and not be so stupid with his decisions. Not understanding why he'd turn his phone off even if Aziel had tried calling a couple of times. Hell, any other time he thought his best friend would have just texted the man and told him he didn't want to talk right now. That would have been better than turning his phone. "Hurry, Conner!" Noya whined not wanting anything bad to happen to his best friend, his heart pounding in his chest painfully.

The awkward silence was broken when Lance asked if he was keeping him from answering which made him feel embarrassed. 

"No ... no ... That's not it , its just ..." he started to say and sigh trying to find his words to explain who that person was and why he was avoiding him. Sometimes it was easier to talk with strangers about personal problems as they could be objective in this situation and sometimes give good advices. 

"Ex ... you got that right" he laughed sadly at the mention of the title. "He is not even that i  would have to admit" he said shaking his head lowering his eyes to his hands on the table playing with a napkin.  

"Let's just say we were just fuck buddies and it didn't worked out" he shrugged looking at the other feeling a short pain in his chest. He was still hurting after Aziel but he didn't want to answer his calls as it would only make him hurt even more. It was best for them to not see each other. "And so i moved with my friend and his boyfriend" he added finishing his coffee, feeling like he really needed something more strong as all the questions where starting to pop into his mind of why Aziel was calling him. What did he want? Why calling him after all these days? 

"Hugh ..." he sigh but decided to do something that he said he wouldn't do again. "I think i need a stronger drink. I do remember there is a nice bar down the street. Wanna grab one? Unless if you are busy of course" he said thinking that he could have a drink with the other as it turned out to be rather a pleasant company and he was really nice with him. Even though his mind was still at Aziel, he just wanted to drink and forget everything. 

Conner looked at Aziel when he said he called him a few times going straight to voicemail. "Damn it man! He turned his phone off because of you" he said bitting his lip and crunching his teeth together. 

"I'm trying to drive as fast as i can babe but the drive is 20 minutes away" he said gripping firmly the steering wheel in his hands, sliding on the highway. 

Hearing that who was calling wasn't even an ex got him really curious, Lance would by lying to say it sounded like there was something there. Then Hinata told him that they had just been fuck buddies and it didn't work out so he had moved in with a friend and his boyfriend. 'Ah! So Aziel is who was calling.' Lance thought to himself able to make the connection rather easily. 'Huh, Shane will be happy to know he has the other all to himself now. Though... apparently I wasn't needed to make that happen.' He mused to himself.

Being drawn from his thoughts he offered the other man an encouraging smile. "I don't blame you for not wanting to take their call then. Sometimes it's more painful to deal with someone, even a fuck buddy, than it is to just cut them off completely and move on with your life. Don't feel bad about it. I'm sure this guy will get the hint and leave you be." Of course, Lance didn't really know that, but he would make sure that Hinata was far too busy to deal with anyone other than him.

What did surprise him was Hinata asking if he wanted to go get a stronger drink telling him that there was a nice bar just down the street if he wanted to grab one. This was perfect though, in a busy place like a bar it'd be easy for him to slip Hinata something when the younger man wasn't paying attention without anyone noticing. How could he possibly say no when Hinata was practically offering himself to him? "Sure. A drink would be nice." Lance agreed finishing his coffee.

"Don't blame me for Hinata turning off his phone. If you hadn't been so adamant he didn't hang out with Lance he probably never would have called him in the first place. At least not today." Aziel replied not about to let Conner make this his fault. He was not in the right mindset to deal with the older man yelling at him or blaming him when he was already blaming himself. If he had just said screw it with their stupid agreement and told Hinata how he felt regardless of his fear then Hinata would more than likely be safe with him and not out there with that psychopath.

Noya whined when Conner told him that he was trying to drive as fast as he can but that the drive was 20 minutes away. Biting his lip Noya grabbed Conner's phone investigating the neighborhood where Hinata had been and seeing the name of the coffee shop he had been at. Noya knew the area a little, he had gone there with Hinata a couple times but it also meant he was more aware of the more entertaining and fun places to hang out in the area. "You know... there is a bar on this street. If Hinata turned his phone off because Aziel had tried to contact him I wouldn't put it past him to want a drink. Not being someone to drink alone he'd take Lance with him." He told his boyfriend looking up from the map on Conner's phone to the other man as he was driving.

"That's not good. Lance isn't against drugging someone to get what he wants." Aziel murmured, kind of hoping he had said it softly enough for Noya not to pick up on it. Not even really wanting Conner to pick up on it since he couldn't entirely recall whether or not he had told Conner that Lance had a tendency to do that.

"Cool, lets go then" he said happy that the other would give him company and drink with him. Even if he said that he would never drink again as he remembered how he acted when he was drunk, back when he first meat Aziel. But he wasn't going to drink and get wasted. It was just a small drink to calm his nerves that he got from Aziels calling him. Nothing much. What harm could a single drink do, right?

He took his backpack and paying at the counter for what they have consumed and then, exit the local place heading towards the bar that was right a few blocks away. The area was a popular one with bars and clubs but they where all just starting to open so there weren't many people around. 

Lucky, the bar that they went in it as a little crowded given the early hour but not that full, which gave them a good space to move around to the bar to get their drinks and then sit at one of the near tables. 

"This is a nice bar to hangout. I came here a few times with my friend after school hours and a few times with my colleagues from work. Its decent compare to others" he said sipping from his drink than leave it on the table as he started looking around at the people entering and some already starting to dance. It really has been some time since he was there. He and Noya were in the freshmen year of school when they came here and got completely wasted. 

Conner didn't comment on Aziel fireback comment as he was feeling guilty enough for how he reacted when finding out who the guy was that was hitting on the kid. But he had been too shocked when he realized it and on the spot that was the only thing he could say to the other hopping that he would listen. 

What Noya was saying didn't help him calm his nerves one bit. How naive cold Hinata be for gods sake?! He looked at his boyfriend worried as hell when he told him that the other might go to a bar and have a drink with the other. For fucks sake kid!!

Not to mention that Aziel comment, no matter how low voiced it was, he heard it and made his heart sink in despair. God please let them reach the other in time before something like that happens. 

they soon had reached the local place and he left the two in the car to check the inside. When he came back he asked the others to get out of the car as they would leave it parked there since the pubs and clubs were right a few blocs away and they couldn't park there. 

"The waiter said that they left around 10 minutes ago and went in the bar directions" he said looking at his boyfriend. "It is possible that we still have time but there are a lot of pubs that he could get into since this place is quite popular" he took a deep breath explaining while they started walking. 

"We should spread and check them out one by one. Since there aren't that much people at the moment we might be able to narrow the place down" he said looking at both of them. "We call each other if we find him, okay?" he said feeling his body tense as he looked at the pubs and clubs that were in the area. 

He turned to his boyfriend touching his cheek and kissing his forehead, before leaning in and kiss his lips. "We will find him in time" he said assuring the other but himself at the same time. 

Lance was glad that when they made it to the bar Hinata had in mind that there was a decent crowd inside already, making it much easier for him to be able to slip Hinata something. He knew his chance to get the younger man as his otherwise wasn't very high, who knew how long he'd be stuck as a 'friend' when he had absolutely no interest in that position. Lance let Hinata take the lead and get them drinks at the bar while he picked a nice table for them in a spot he didn't think would draw much attention, smiling as Hinata finally joined him.

His moment of opportunity came much quicker than he expected, while Hinata was telling him that he used to come here with his friend after school and coworkers after work he was looking around the bar and paying attention to anyone but him. 'Poor kid. Such a terrible mistake.' Lance thought to himself, being quick to slip something into the other's drink and give it a stir with the straw from his own drink. He was smart to not put the straw back in his drink and he knew that Hinata wouldn't be able to taste any difference when he did drink from his again.

Smirking to himself he leaned back and sipped from his own drink, knowing he just had to wait patiently now and Hinata would be all his. "You must like this place quite a bit if it's somewhere you keep coming back too." Lance commented finally responding to Hinata not worried about bringing his attention back to the table now that he had done what he had wanted to do. It was a waiting game now and he knew he was going to win.

Aziel looked around at the bars and clubs as Conner was saying the plan for them to split up and call each other if they find him. He nodded, not sure if he really had it in him to confront Lance anyway and knowing Conner was more than capable of doing so. It took him a moment to talk himself out of the rising panic attack and he really just thanked it on the meds he had taken before Conner picked him up for allowing him to avoid it. At least for now. Once they had split up Aziel went into one of the bars trying to think like Hinata would.

The first place he checked was still pretty empty, clearly their rush hadn't started yet not that he was entirely surprised considering how early it was. That meant he was on to the next one, that place wasn't it either. It was busier but he could quickly tell it wasn't Hinata's cup of tea. It wasn't until he was checking the third place and wondering why one street had so many bars and clubs to begin with that he finally found some hope. It was much more crowded here than the other places and though it was still easier to move around than it would be later tonight he had a good feeling about this place.

Aziel moved through the crowd and was careful to not draw attention to himself. It was then that he caught sight of the pair through the crowd and he felt his heart stop for a moment, breath catching in his throat. Aziel pulled his phone out but knew better than to try to make a call here since he knew that Conner and Noya wouldn't be able to hear him over the people anyway. Instead he sent Conner a quick text to say he had found Hinata and gave him the name of the bar, not having Noya's number he knew that Conner would get ahold of his boyfriend. Right now he was turning his attention back to Hinata and Lance. Already he could tell something was up, Lance had a look in his eye he recognized and it made his stomach flip. Hinata seemed to be acting a bit on the sluggish side by this point and Aziel knew he had to act before Lance had the chance to take him anywhere else and do anything to him.

There was no time to wait for Conner and Noya to show up. Aziel had to swallow everything inside of him that was demanding he run the other way, instead making straight for the pair. Right now he couldn't afford to mess up and he knew that if he waited it'd be to late to get Hinata before Lance had the chance to seriously fuck him up. What Lance was into and what he'd do to the other man was something he knew Hinata couldn't handle and may never really recover from. That was coming from his own experience since his own recovery still seemed so little from the years he had been in Lance's control.

Taking a deep breath he made his way to the table his hand landed on Hinata's arm just as Lance had made to grab for him. His hard eyes on the other man despite the fear inside of himself. The smirk on Lance's face at the sight of him and the way his eyes gleamed made him falter for a moment but Hinata was worth facing this evil man again. No matter how much his stomach was churning.

"You must like this place quite a bit if it's somewhere you keep coming back too." 

"Yeah. Its a nice place and has good music. Also the drinks are at a good price as well so being in college was kind of the only affordable place" he said turning his attention back shrugging. He leaned taking his drink back and took a large sip of it, still checking the place around as it got him really nostalgic. As they continued their talk Hinata started to feel a little dizzy and light headed. 

"Wow ... they did the drink pretty hard since it already hit in the system" he said giggling but frowning as he wasn't used to the effect the drink had on him. It was like his body was suddenly getting numb and his mind foggy but was still able to see rather clearly even tough he thought the whole room was moving in slow motion. "I guess i should have eaten better before drinking" he said rubbing his forehead in hopes of getting his headecke away but it wasn't going anywhere instead it was making him feel more dizzy than before but he couldn't control his giggling. 

"Now this is a strange sensation" he added leaning on the couch still giggling feeling his eyes heavy and only holding them half open. His body was slowly getting warmer making him hold his shirt and wave it back and forth to make some air. "Is it hot in here? I think they forgot to turn on the AC" he rested his head on the couch back, taking deep breaths. 

When he felt a hand on his shoulder he turned his head and lift his eyes to see who it was and in his unclear foggy mind that he was he saw the figure of someone which was blurry. "Who are you?" he asked frowning not able to get a clear view of the other, not liking that he was touching him when he was clearly having a conversation. 

Conner had checked two bars as well when he got the message from Aziel. He then reached Noya telling him to meet in the front of the bar that Aziel mentioned. Soon they got a hold of each other and entered the bar, trying not to get to much attention on them right from the start and try to blend in. As they were walking through the crowd, holding Noyas hand , not wanting to get split he saw Aziel standing next to someone that was almost past out on the couch and the only person he hopped never to see in his life. He stopped Noya from rushing to his friend right away, but rather they walked slowly, walking the other way around, watching very closely. 

Lance didn't even bother to respond to Hinata at this point, absently tapping his fingers on the table as the drug took affect. Loving how cute the younger man was getting as he started to fall more under the influence, his eyes were drawn from Hinata when someone reached them. Who he saw standing there was surprising but the devious smirk crossing his face and the way his eyes ignited showed he didn't mind at all. Maybe he'd have fun with the pair instead, that'd be quite lovely. "Don't you know it's rude to interrupt people when they're talking? I'm pretty sure I taught you better than that." Lance told Aziel, smirking at the flustered response from the other man.

Aziel got flustered and bit his lip when Lance spoke to him like that. His mind flashing those 'lessons' before his eyes. Now wasn't the time to let Lance get to him. One wrong move and he knew Hinata would be leaving with Lance. Clearing his mind his gaze hardened as he met Lance's gaze, even if some fear still showed in his eyes. "I think it's time you left. I don't know how you found Hinata or why you decided to show yourself again but he's mine." Aziel said it with as much force and determination as he could muster being faced with the man who still haunted his life.

Lance was amused, he could see the fear of him in Aziel's eyes, could see that the other man so clearly remembered their time together and struggled to stand up to him. It was just going to make things even better when he left with Hinata while Aziel could do nothing to stop him. "But you're still mine." Lance said in a voice that was as dominate and dangerous as Aziel had ever heard it. "Which means Hinata is also mine." He continued in the same tone, standing up.

Aziel felt small despite Lance not being much taller than him. Lance just had that way about him that made others feel insignificant. What made his blood run cold though and him feel numb was Lance saying he was still his. Aziel couldn't allow that. Lance had let him go years ago and they had never talked in all this time. "I don't belong to you anymore." Aziel replied though the strength in his voice wavered. He had to face him, Aziel knew strength wise Lance had him beat, this couldn't become physical or he'd never win. No, he had to convince Lance that he didn't want Hinata, that he wouldn't be a fun playmate. The only thing that Aziel could think of was Hinata's submission and how easily he gave in to him. "You wouldn't like, Hinata. He doesn't give a fight like you enjoy. He's far too submissive for you."

Lance raised an eyebrow as Aziel said that. It really would be disappointing if Hinata was nothing more than a submissive sub who'd take everything he gave him with no fight. It was clear he was starting to second guess the younger man. Shane didn't have any experience with Hinata in the bedroom and hadn't been able to tell him what kind of sub the man was. While he'd be irritated to waste something so expensive on Hinata just to lose him to Aziel he'd be pissed if he did it and got such an eager to please sub.

Noya wanted to rush over to Hinata the moment he saw them but was stopped by Conner. While he didn't appreciate his boyfriend stopping him from rushing over to his best friend he followed him as Conner lead him closer. Knowing he needed to let Aziel and Conner handle this man. 

Hinata frowned as he heard them two talk like they were knowing each other. he was forcing himself so much to see that he was getting a headache worst than before. he wanted to reach for his drink but was stopped by the others arm. Still pissed a little as he didn't got a respond to his previous question, and now the other was not letting him drink he wanted to talk back but he heard the guys voice again and something in his mind clicked. But that couldn't be possible. He wouldn't have come after him. He was nothing to him. Why would he look for him after he rejected his calls. And more importantly, how did he find him. i'm ... his?!? 

"Aziel ...." he finally said taking a deep breath , focusing his eyes again on the other. He looked at both of them confused at their conversation. "Do ...you guys know each other?" he asked standing up but his legs quickly gave away and he fell back on the couch groaning a little. The dizziness kicked in and his body numbness was worst. 

"You cannot be here ...." he giggled.  "You wouldn't come" he groan feeling suddenly a little sleepy. 

Seeing how his friend was reacting he clenched his teeth before dragging Noya to their place, stepping in front of Aziel and Lance, keeping the guy away from his friend. Lucky, Conner didn't had a problem with how Lance was acting. It didn't had an effect on him. 

"I think it would be wise for you to step back and leave" he almost growled , protecting his friends like a mad alpha wolf. It was like fire burning in his eyes. Seeing how Hinata was drugged and remembering his friend state when he got him to hospital , it made his blood boil wanting to kick that guys ass and wipe his smirk off his face. 

"Noyaaaa.....you came as well...uuhuuu...party people in the house" he said hugging his friend when the other got closed and hugged him. Being that close he could differentiate who the person next to him was. 

"Keep your paws away from all of them if you know what's best for you" continued Conner forcing the other to take a step back. "I am not threating you .... i just inform you of what will happen if you cross the line again. You disappeared once. Why don't you do it again if you still want to live" he added holding is temper into place, even though he was slowly loosing control. 

"I'm not him. You don't scare me. So help me god, you would not want to see my bad side" he growled again. Since Conner had worked into high security field, back when he was in the army, he was in the secrete services and he was rather good at what he did. And most of his missions where to take care of unnecessary people.  "So back off!" 

He wasn't trying to make a fun of his friend. He actually appreciated his effort of standing up for what he wanted to protect, but he was understanding that it was still hard to get over such trauma. So he needed a little help.

Edited by mik3la

Aziel's eyes broke away from the look Lance was giving him when Hinata said his name. His hands moved instantly to catch him if he was to fall, a frown crossing his face when the other said he wouldn't come. What made Hinata think he wouldn't come for him. "I'll airways come for you, Hinata." Aziel replied to the younger man before his attention was drawn back to Lance. 

His heart was racing and he felt like he was barely breathing under that domineering gaze. He remembered all the times he received that look in the past and what state he was left in after. That night Conner had found him in such a state and taken him to the hospital wasn't the first time he had been left like that. There had been many times he had been left in such a terrible state, more than his friend knew. The more he stood before Lance the more he felt himself cribbing under his gaze, it was hard to control, hard to fight when all his mind wanted to do was run.

Thankfully Conner was coming to his aid and moving between him and Lance. Aziel felt shaky and unstable, part of him wanting to cling to his friends back while Conner handled the situation. He couldn't do that though, Hinata needed him, so he turned back to the younger man who was now hugging and clinging to Noya.

Noya was extremely concerned as Hinata was hugging him and behaving so oddly. With Aziel's help they managed to get Hinata on his feet despite how unsteady the other seemed to be so they could get him out of here.

Lance's gaze hardened as Conner got between him and Aziel, he was only softly aware of who he was. Not having really had interactions with him before. But he knew that he was close to Aziel and that he had tended to the other man after he was done with him. "Your threats don't phase me." Lance replied in an almost sinister tone. A smirk and soft laugh escaped him when he was told that he didn't scare the other like he did Aziel. 

"Huh, Aziel always was weak. Even now he needs you to protect him." It was clear this amused Lance. He absolutely loved seeing the effect he had on Aziel so even after all these years. "I'll go. This time. But I'll be back and I will get what's mine." Lance promised with a cold look to Aziel then Hinata.

Lance didn't want to cause anymore of a scene in a public place. Right now it was better to back off, but it didn't mean he was giving up. With that Lance left, disappearing into the crowd and leaving the building. 

That last remark that the other made left Conner uneasy. He knew how crazy Lance could be and he heard what he was capable of. Too bad for him because he was the same in protecting his people. Just like an alpha wolf protecting his pack. Sighing and trying to relax but keeping his eyes on the guy as he was walking out the bar, he turned and check the others. 

"Are you alright man?" he asked Aziel placing his hand on his shoulder , feeling his muscles tensed and slowly shaking. He clenched his teeth, hating the affect the other still had on his friend, but there was nothing much he could do at the moment. At least they got Hinata in time. 

"Let's get him to the car" he said passing them but stopped when Hinata started groaning. 

"Nooo...why are we leaving .... we were having fun" he tried to release his hands from the others hold but they were firm on him. He then felt the ground under his feet no more, and it was like he was in a swing that was swinging him to sleep. Closing his eyes for a brief moment he mumbled something not understandable for people around him but only for the person holding him. "Why did you have to show up like this .... you're not real ....this isn't real ...its just my mind playing tricks on me giving me what i'd wish ... but you don't love me like i do ... you're not real" he mumbled resting his head on the guys shoulder, not knowing that it was Aziel who was holding him in his arms and had heard that. 

"He will need rest till that thing is out of his system. We're going to our place" he said looking at Aziel and Noya as they walked out of the bar and headed to the car. Once in, Hinata was still in the others arms, asleep. 

They soon reach home, relief that they managed to catch the guy before he could do anything. And he really hopped that when Hinata was going to wake up he would reason with him and understand how the other was dangerous and he needed to keep himself away from him. 

"His room is up the stairs to the right" he said to Aziel pointing to the stairs. "You can stay the night as well, so don't worry to get home and be alone. You're safe here" he said to his friend before letting the other walk Hinata in his room as he walked in the living room taking the bottle of whiskey and pouring himself a glass of it, taking it all in one go, sighing heavily. But the storm wasn't over. The words the other told him before leaving were still lingering in his mind. He still couldn't understand how a psycho like him was still free to walk and fuck up people like that. 

Feeling a hand on his shoulder Aziel flinched away from the touch until he realized that it was Conner. He should have known it was the other man from how gentle it had been, after everything that happened his nerves were going haywire and he was easily startled. "I'm fine." Aziel replied not wanting to admit or bring attention to the effect that Lance had over him even after all these years. Hinata's objection to them leaving had him sighing, making it so he scooped the other into his arms so that Hinata wouldn't keep fighting them. What the other said so softly that he was sure he was the only one who heard him left him flustered and made his heart pound. Aziel hated that he had hurt Hinata so much and that he thought he didn't love him like Hinata loved him.

He'd have to make sure Hinata knew that wasn't true at all when the drug wore off. Making their way to the car he kept Hinata in his arms as the other man was asleep, not wanting to wake him, even if the drug would probably keep him out for awhile. After reaching Conner and Noya's place he listened as he was told which room was Hinata's so he could put him in bed. What really caught his attention though was how Conner said he could stay the night and that he was safe here. 

Aziel wanted to argue, wanted to say he didn't need Conner to look after him that he was fine, but deep down he knew it was a lie. Just like he knew Conner would see right through him if he even opened his mouth to object. "Okay." Aziel replied instead taking Hinata up to his room and getting him tucked into bed, brushing the hair away from his face as he watched the younger man's sleeping form. 

Noya watched as Aziel took Hinata upstairs to his room before his eyes moved towards Conner who had gone into the living room. He watched as his boyfriend poured himself a glass of whiskey and downed it immediately. Walking over to him he set his hand over his boyfriend's to stop him from getting anymore and leaned up, catching his lips into a deep kiss. "Thank you for looking after and protecting Hinata. I know he can be rather stupid sometimes." Noya told his boyfriend. Really grateful for Conner and Aziel both right now, but definitely his boyfriend.

After saying that he ran his fingers along the other's jawline. "What's wrong?" He questioned, concerned. Able to tell there was something still bothering Conner and thinking maybe he had missed something when helping Aziel with Hinata. 

Conner closed his eyes for a second, sighing as the other leaned in to kiss his lips. He hummed a little in the kiss as it was warm and kind, making his heart beat faster. When Noya asked him what was wrong, he placed his hand over his as he turned his head and kissed his inner palm before answering. 

"The guy wont stop" he whispered almost in a broken voice. "He said he wont stop ntil he will have back what is his. Which in this case is Aziel. And through Aziel, Hinata. Or even the other way around" he said opening his eyes looking back at his boyfriend with tears in his eyes. This was the first time that Conner was this vulnerable in front of Noya. He had always had to act like the grown man, like the wiser one for his friend. Just like a parental figure and he felt the same for Hinata. But against Lance, he felt desperately and hopeless. 

Hinata was still under the influence of the drug as he was passed out and deep in his sleep, not knowing what was happening around him or who was around him. He did frown at one point, frowning and groaning and soon mumbling, calling Aziel's name over and over again, to finally turn to one side holding the hand the had touched his face a few moments ago. "Hmm...i hate you ....Aziel ..... i have myself ....mmmmm.....i hate myself for falling for you when you said no ...... nmmnnn......i hate that i cannot stop it.....even when i know you will not feel the same ...." he started to mumble through sighs and hums still dazzling in his sleeping drugged state. 

Noya frowned when Conner told him what was bothering him, it made his chest feel tight hearing those words and seeing the tears in his boyfriend's eyes. Leaning up he gave him another loving kiss, "Don't worry about Lance right now. Right now, Aziel and Hinata are both here, both safe. I'm sure Lance was just trying to get under your skin. He doesn't like that you weren't affected by him and stood up against him." He expressed. Trying to convince Conner that Lance had just said that to get to him and hadn't actually meant it. 

With that he took his boyfriend's hand and lead him upstairs to their room. Pulling Conner to bed, curling up against him and resting his head on the older man's chest. "I love you." He softly told him, hoping Conner could get some much needed rest. 

Aziel frowned at the mumbled words coming out of Hinata. Clearly whatever Lance has given him was causing the younger man to be much more honest and open. Wondering what he was possibly dreaming about right now. Sighing softly he kissed the to of Hinata's head before climbing into bed with him. Hesitantly taking the smaller body in his arms. Realizing he had missed having him this close even more than he had thought.

In the morning Noya woke up curled against Conner. Unlike what he'd normally do which is get up, cook breakfast and make coffee, Noya just curled up even more against Conner. After yesterday he just wanted to be even closer to the older man, not wanting to budge an inch. Remembering how his boyfriend had been when they got home had him cling to him more, wanting to keep the other's fears at bay. 

Aziel on the other hand had struggled to sleep and ended up sleeping very little despite having Hinata in his arms. After dealing with Lance and the fear of how Hinata would respond to him when he finally woke up from the drug his anxiety had been extremely high. By this point he was just sitting on the edge of the bed with his back to Hinata, head resting in his hands and trying to keep the onslaught of emotions that had been plaguing him all night in check. 

Conner fallowed the other in their bedroom and cuddle in the others arms, resting his head on his chest. He needed to be held like that. He soon, calm down managing to fell asleep alongside the other and rest just fine. 

The next day Hinata groan as he tried to move, hatting the sun that was hurting his eyes. He tried to get up and open his eyes , groaning as his head was hurting like hell. Rubbing his eyes he managed to open them and looked around the room realizing that it was in his room from Noya's and Conner's home. Frowning he was trying to remember when he got home and how he got home. Then he felt something near him and then he turned and noticed the person next to him. He frowned even more but he soon recognized who it was. 

"Aziel?" he said surprised and groan when his head was pulsing in pain. What happened last night? He was out with that guy and then they went to the bar but from there he cannot remember much. He cannot remember when and if he meat with Aziel or how he got to be with the other in the same bed. He checked himself but he was still having clothes on him so nothing of that sort happened. 

He reached his hand out and touched the other, wanting to make sure it wasn't his mind playing tricks on him and also to check the other if he was awake. 

"Aziel? Are you real?" he said in a whisper pocking the others body widening his eyes when he felt the others body that was real. "Aziel ...are you awake? What are you doing here?" he continued turning to the side as he sat up on the bed. "Fuck my head hurts" he groan louder as he pressed his hand on his forehead trying to massage the area hopping it would fade away .

Aziel was startled when he suddenly felt someone touch him, his head lifting from his hands and turning to look and see that Hinata was awake. He had been so stuck in his head that he hadn't even heard him say his name until then. His hand was gentle when he reached out and brushed the hair away from Hinata's face again. "You seem to like to think I'm not real." He commented with the slightest hint of a smile and some sadness in his gaze. After everything that had happened he had a hard time being himself though. "You should take it easy, but thankfully the headache is the worst thing you'll have to deal with." He informed the younger man.

Shifting he moved to face him better, his fingers gently stroking the side of Hinata's face. "I'm sorry I didn't show you how much you mean to me when you lived with me." Aziel suddenly said, needing to get the words out while he had the mental strength to do it. "Please stay away from Lance... he's a dangerous and evil man. Thanks to Conner we found you in time last night. He slipped you a drug when you went drinking with him. The headache you have now... it's nothing compared to what would have happened to you if we hadn't found you in time." There was a lot of pain in his voice as he spoke. Near the end of it his breath was shallow and uneven again, chest tight. The start of yet another panic attack. 

Lovely, he'd have to see about getting a higher dose of his medication at this point to keep them under control. Right now he tried to focus on Hinata who was here and okay, not on the memories that were suddenly bombarding him. Aziel wasn't sure what he would have done had something truly bad happened to Hinata. In the end though he knew Hinata's safety was all because of Conner. He had been breaking in front of Lance again, unable to stay firm and stand against him. Once again Conner had to come to his rescue and even Hinata's. 

When he felt the touch and heard his voice, Hinata lifted his eyes back to the man looking surprise to actually having him in front of him and this close. His heart started beating fast as his stomach curled at the sensation the others hand had on his skin. As the other spoke, Hinata took deep breaths trying to understand what was happening. He couldn't understand why he had that pain in his head and why the other was with him. But having him in front of him made his heart race an hurt at the same time. He was happy and sad that the other was there worried for him but then again his mind was working against him. 

Hearing him apologize that way was what made Hinata frown and looked at Aziel, trying to find a sign of lie or something as he couldn't believe it was true. Was he really telling him that? What did it mean? did it mean that he liked him too? He placed his hand over Aziels hand on his cheek as the other continuer and what came next made him feel sick and shocked. Lance had drugged him? But he said he wanted to be his friend? How could he be so naïve? He looked amazed by what he was telling him. What could had happen if the others wouldn't had find him? Now he understood the reaction that Conner had that morning and he was so stupid to ignore it. He really was stupid and naïve. But from how the other was talking it was seeming that he knew the guy better than Conner. That idea made him frown and hearing his voice crack like that made his stomach and heart sting. The only thing that could be that the other knew the guy, was if he had been involved with him. Which made some dots to connect from how the other was reacting. It made him worry. 

"Hei ... hei ...Aziel" he said slowly lifting his hands and placed them on his cheeks, making him look at him. "Look at me.... breath....that's it ... breath" he could tell a panic attack when he was seeing one. But what he couldn't understand was what did the other to him to make him react like this. He was touching Aziels forehead and cheeks and then his chest with one hand, while the other was still on his cheek. "It's okay ... i'm here" he said feeling sick of how the other was affected by that guy that he genuinely thought was a good person. What did he do to Aziel to mess him up like that. He never saw Aziel in this state before and it was breaking his heart even more. 

With his headache and all he lifted and hugged the other, feeling that that was the only thing in that moment to calm the other. He could feel the others pulse accelerate and breathing was deep. He hugged him tight reassuring him that he was there and he can calm down. 

His eyes met Hinata's when the younger man's hands were placed on his cheeks and forced him to look at him. Aziel could see the other's lips moving and hear the sound of his voice but his mind was so distracted and overwhelmed that it was hard for him to focus on and hear the words he was saying despite being right in front of him. It wasn't until Hinata's arms wrapped around him in a hug that he felt himself shudder and relax slightly into the touch. His eyes drifted shut, feeling the other hug him tight, his own arms wrapped around Hinata, hugging him back tightly. Never wanting to let him go again, afraid that if he did he might lose him again and not be so lucky this time.

It was one thing to lose Hinata for not admitting how much he loved him, it was another to lose him to someone like Lance. Never had he thought that man would ever reappear in his life or anywhere for that matter. He had just seemed to vanish all those years ago, probably to avoid having to face any sort of consequences his actions may have caused. To know he was back now was just unnerving, the fact that he had his sights on Hinata was even more so.

"I'm sorry..." Aziel murmured. Hugging Hinata a little tighter as he said that, not feeling like he could ever apologize to him enough. He knew if he had just been honest with Hinata this whole thing could have been avoided. There was definitely a lot of guilt he felt towards the entire situation, even if he knew there was nothing he could do to change it now. "I love you, Hinata... I'm sorry I didn't say it sooner..." Those words were a mere whisper and there was a huge part of him that really hoped Hinata didn't hear him. The panic attack was subsiding with Hinata in his arms and being so close, but his heart continued to race from having the man he cared about so deeply in his arms again.

"I'm sorry..." 

"shh...its okay ...its okay" he said trying to comfort him as much as he could. moving his hand up and down the others back and the other into his hair, holding him close to his body. He could feel Aziels entire body tense but trying to relax as well as his heart race. He got scared and confused as he never saw the other in that situation. He always thought he was okay and firm on his ground but guess everyone had his backstory to carry it on their shoulders. And to think that he put himself in danger because of that guy because of his stupidity and seeing Aziel act like this because he saw the other, made him wonder what had happened or what the other did to him for him to be like this. He felt an urge to protect Aziel and everyone around him but especially Aziel as he was more vulnerable than he was. 

When the other said those words his hand motions stopped for a second not sure that he heard it right or he just imagine it. He wished for those words to happen in the past that he wasn't sure he heard right. But he had to calm the other first and then ask questions. "It's alright ... i'm here now" he said taking deep breaths keeping him in his arms for as long as the other wanted. 

He didn't know how long it had passed. Seconds, minutes, but he could feel the other starting to relax as his muscles were loosen up a little. He then moved a little aback to be able to look at him, placing his hand on his cheek making him look at him. Locking eyes with him he felt their hears finally at the same beet and without any other word he leaned in and kissed his lips gently, as he didn't want to trigger him in any way possible. "I'm sorry for leaving like that as well" he whispered against the others lips looking into his eyes. If he heard right and Aziel was loving him as well, then they were both idiots. 

After he managed to get those words out Aziel felt Hinata's hands stop for a second, he wasn't sure if he should take it as a good thing or a bad thing but his mind definitely leaned more towards the later. He couldn't focus on that thought for long because Hinata returned to trying to comfort him instead of commenting on those words or bringing attention to them. It did get his mind to reel, wondering if Hinata maybe didn't feel the same way anymore. The attempts the other was making to calm him and help him through his panic attack didn't calm his mind that now feared that Hinata didn't feel the same way and was ignoring the words in the hopes they wouldn't be said again. Sure, Aziel knew that he was probably severely overthinking this whole thing and that the younger man didn't respond because he was already too busy trying to get him through his panic attack but that didn't stop his mind from using it as fuel for him not liking him anymore.

After what had to have been just a few minutes even though it felt much longer his body finally relaxed and his breathing starting to come out easier. This no sooner happened and Hinata was moving back a little, which only caused Aziel to want to hold onto him tighter. Not ready to let him go yet. However, Hinata's hand was on his cheek again making their eyes once more connect, his heart seemed to beat irregularly as they stared into each other's eyes for a moment. Suddenly the younger man was leaning in and kissed him gently, any anxiety that Aziel had been feeling seemed to suddenly vanish in that moment, the only thing that mattered was Hinata. Those words may not have been exactly what he wanted to hear, but it still made him feel a little better as they were whispered against his lips, their eyes locking once more.

This time it was Aziel who took the lead, he leaned in more, kissing Hinata a little deeper. Not wanting to push his luck, especially if the younger man wasn't ready for this from him. But that light and gentle kiss wasn't enough for him. Not after everything that had happened. Once more hugging Hinata close to him as he kissed him, when their lips parted again Aziel's breathing was quick again, but this time it was from the kiss and not a panic attack. Aziel didn't make a move for anything else to happen, he just hugged Hinata to him again. "I missed you..." He murmured, knowing Hinata could hear him. It was hard for him to be so honest with his feelings, but for Hinata it was worth it.

Their lips where once again united in a much deeper kiss which made Hinata groan into the kiss of the sudden impulse and urge the other had, but it didn't mind him. In fact he had wished for it so many times since he had been gone from the house that he started dreaming of him. That's why he wouldn't believe that Aziel was truly there with him. Since he had dreamt so many times that Aziel came for him ans swept him up his feet, this time it felt like a dream again. But feeling him and tasting him was making it clear that it wasn't. And the words that the other had whispered before were ringing in his ears. Even if he wasn't sure he heard it right. 

"I've missed you too..." he whispered back closing his eyes and breathing in the others perfume that he was remembering so well. "I love you Aziel ... and i'm sorry i broke the contract ... I know we agreed on something but .... i just couldn't stop from happening ..." he added hidding his face in the others shoulder, keeping him close. "It though walking away would be best .... but it hurt even more ..." he was now the one vulnerable again in the others arms. "But i don't care if you don't feel the same ... knowing that you are safe and okay its enough for me .... if anything i'll protect you" he said firmly only thinking at that guy and how Aziel was affected just now with the panic attack and all. He was going to step up and protect what he loved, no matter what. 

He placed his hand on the others chest feeling his heartbeats. "I'm sorry for being this stupid" 

Hearing Hinata say he missed him too already had Aziel breathing easier, still hugging the younger man close to him. "It's okay Hinata..." He murmured as the other said he loved him and apologized for breaking the contract. His fingers ran through Hinata's hair as he kept him close, "I broke it too... early on." Aziel admitted. He had fallen hard for Hinata rather early on in their relationship despite the original agreement not to have any sort of romantic feelings involved. Something about the other just broke down every wall he had. Aziel had no idea how Hinata managed to do it, what he did know was that he didn't want to risk them going their separate ways again. All he really wanted was the younger man, he wanted Hinata to be his and he wanted to be the other's.

A small smile crossed his face when Hinata said that if anything he'd protect him. It caused a soft chuckle to escape him, the first laugh he had since Hinata had left what felt like an eternity ago. The sad part was, he knew if Lance ever showed up again he would need Hinata to protect him and he hated admitting that. Aziel hated not being the strong one here, in the end he had to allow himself to realize that no one could be the strong one all the time. Kissing the top of the other's head and sighing happily, just happy to sit like this forever with Hinata in his arms and no more worries. He was here and safe, that was what mattered.

"Don't apologize, Hinata. You're not stupid." Aziel replied with a slightly firm tone. He knew how easy it was to fall for Lance's games, he had done it himself. As for Hinata leaving him, he couldn't even call him stupid for that. Their agreement had said if they started to have feelings for each other that they needed to cut things off. He had just wished he had said something and they could agree to ignore such a stupid agreement instead of losing Hinata. Pulling away slightly he smiled at the younger man, "You do have great friends though. You'll always have Conner, Noya and I looking out for you." He promised him. Knowing that Noya already did that but after what had happened yesterday Conner would definitely be keeping a closer eye on Hinata too. Aziel couldn't say he wouldn't either, finally admitting that he cared for Hinata way too much not to look out for him from now on.

Leaning in he kissed the other's jaw, "I love you too." This time those words were easier for him to say, and the smile that came after made it clear he meant them. As much as he wanted to just stay here with him like this, he knew they should go eat something. Especially Hinata, the food and something to drink would really help the headache and getting any remnants of the drug out of his system. "Let's head downstairs. I'm sure Noya and Conner are already up."

Listening Aziels words made his heart beat faster. This was real? It was not a dream. He was actually there telling him all those words that he wanted to hear. A soft smile appeared on his face and when the other pressed his lips against his, he opened his mouth inviting him to more but the other stopped, making him groan. He kept himself away from all this but wished every second of the day to be back in his arms. He wanted him more than anything in his life. 

"Can we no go yet?" he mumbled holding the others hands lowering his eyes to their intertwined hands. He wanted to stay longer with him after all this time. He wanted to kiss him more, to feel him more. "But if it would make he headache go away then fine" he sigh looking back up at the other. 

Conner snuggled against his boyfriend, sleeping comfortably until when he felt movement and he woke up looking at Noya. "Morning love ... what time is it?" he asked as he rubbed his eyes trying to wake up and stretched his muscles out. 

There was a small amused smile when Hinata asked if they could stay here longer, not going downstairs to Noya and Conner yet. He pulled the younger man back into him, shifting so he was lying on the bed with Hinata lying against his side. "We don't have to go yet if you're not ready." He told him, rubbing the other's back in a loving manner. Now that he said those words it meant that he wanted to shower Hinata in attention. Despite that though, he knew sex was not something he wanted right now. Right now kisses, cuddling and just being close to Hinata was enough. They could move back towards sex another time, Aziel truly felt that it was better to re-enter their relationship slowly. Especially after everything that had happened.

"A little after 10am." Noya replied, snuggling back into Conner when the older man had finishes stretching out his muscles. After everything that had happened yesterday he wasn't surprised that Conner had slept in so much. It seemed like they all had since he hadn't heard anyone leave Hinata's room either. Leaning up he kissed Conner gently before resting his head back on the other's chest. "I figured after the stress of yesterday you could use the sleep. Not to mention I like cuddling with you. You're comfy." He told his boyfriend with a bright smile.

Hinata giggled a little when the other pulled him down beside him, resting his head on his shoulder and holding his hand against the others chest. He snuggled closer to him, pressing his body against his, liking how comfortable it was and calmly it felt. He didn't want to head downstairs yet, even if his stomach was demanding food. But he felt ashamed to face Conner. After all he said yesterday, he still went and meat up with that guy and almost got knocked out because of drugs use. How could he face him. 

"I like staying like this with you" he said taking a deep breath, inhaling his perfume. It felt like they where still back at his house, all alone. Just the two of them like nothing had ever happened. But it did happened. But there was also a good thing in all of this. They finally managed to admit their feelings and express them. Even though they were said after such a long period of time and other things happening. 

He was curious though how the other knew the guy, but given his attack earlier he didn't want to trigger the other again. So he kept silent, just laying in the others arms. 

"Oh wow ... Already noon" he said amazed that he slept in so long. Usually he was getting up early but guess, as the other mentioned, he really needed the rest. Like all of them. He turned to face the other, placing his hand on his waist just looking to one another. "I really don't feel like getting up" he groaned resting his forehead against the other. "But i do need to make some calls" he added sighing heavily. He had to get in touch with some old friends from back when he was in the military and start a plan to get rid of that guy once and for all. He had to put an end to it and keep everyone safe. Even if they were safe for now, they weren't sure when he will approach them again. This anxiety was making him worry even more. 

"Do you feel okay to cook or should we order something?" he said knowing that they would have to get out of the rooms and eat eventually but neither of them had the energy to get up just yet. Yesterday was a rollercoaster.