• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• RedNoki

• KohakuShadow

• Dev

Feeling awkward atm, I don't think Trump will do us any good especially for the gay community, but on the otherside maybe him as president will give people an wake up slap, because he can never commit to what he has promised and the sooner he cannot run away any more from the responsibility he has the sooner he will fall. If Hilary had won, the anger would just have continued in growing stronger, now we have 4 years of shit, but maybe that is what it needs to show the world how wrong populism is.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
same here!

and my manager was so happy about the results. i had to listen to her talking about this idiot with out an end... i could have punched her in the face :_red_fox 10

Ugh, I hope I don't have to deal with anyone like that at work. I don't think I would be able to contain how embarrassed I am.....

: I swear I could just puke.....This is the most disgusting thing I've witnessed in a long time....

-____- I did.

In the Gallery ' in your Thread around your World thing. hahahaha maaaaann

-____- I did.

In the Gallery ' in your Thread around your World thing. hahahaha maaaaann

oh awsome, haven't checked it yet, been so bussy, going to check it now:Gangnam:

same here!

and my manager was so happy about the results. i had to listen to her talking about this idiot with out an end... i could have punched her in the face :_red_fox 10

Too bad you need your job huh?

- - - Updated - - -

you're not alone. I had several panic attacks today.

Yeah I didn't sleep last night.

neither did I tbh. I live in a super liberal area so I don't have to deal with gloating dickbags but I'm still fucking scared

I'm so tired, my mood is still awkward, but I'm going to sleep now and hopefully dream about some good things, maybe tomorrow I will wake up reading the newspaper that they made a huge mistake and red should be blue visa versa :p

, I don't want to get super hard core into politics on here, but I'm in the south. My campus was papered with racist fliers, our LGBT+ Safe space was vandalized, and my family disowned me today. It has not been a good day.

, Ugh....that really sucks...people who vandalize anything are low.....Tch...That's just sad....

It's going to be tough, but stay strong, just know you have people here.

Bloody hell. I am pissed off.

The f.ck do you understand from art.

"Artifacts". Do you know for heaven's sake what 'compression artifacts' mean?

And you actually claim such in a resolution bigger than 200px, 2000px x 3000px?

Where in the effect of white light erases the colors either with a blur or completely eats them up!

You .... why don't you zoom in to the pixels of it?!

On top of it, you rub me with the "one picture is worth a thousand words" ... Really now?

Really? ....

Oh and by the way, fix your damn fucking management of staff members, Z******.

Bloody idiots. I am not even done.

The more you bring the contrast to higher levels, the more the lines will pop out.

DO YOU want to tell me that distortion of colors could be avoided with level regulation?

Balls.

I just wonder since when the whole f.cking world became so artistic and into art.

Next time I will bring one of these idiots to a museum. Might learn something about distortion.

Oh and for the f.cks of it, distortion of colors could be a sub-category of art!

-kicks the door on his way out-

, I don't want to get super hard core into politics on here, but I'm in the south. My campus was papered with racist fliers, our LGBT+ Safe space was vandalized, and my family disowned me today. It has not been a good day.

Omg ... Are you OK? I'm so sorry you are going through this.