• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• RedNoki

• KohakuShadow

• Dev

I’m seriously mad... so mad that my heart that has been suffering due to nonstop stress and anger for several months and FINALLY calmed down, is playing up again.

My corworker... i have such a rage that I am really calm on the outside... so calm and icy that they keep their distance from me which is actually better because if they would talk I would and up throwing a tantrum that ends in a fit.

Gosh! I need a punching bag with a picture of her visage on it :Angry:

By the way... where is the venting thread gone? yoyo

woah woah-

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
it sounds like you explode in a moment! It must be really challenging to concentrate and calm down but

maybe it can help when you imagine people around you naked with little flowers on their heads ^-^ and as driving on unicorns O_O in flames...... between the tarantulas! \(O____O)/

cb8158cfc3c23ead2aaa4376ae59a522.jpg

it’s really cute of you for trying to cheer me up and you even made me laugh! I thought this wasn’t possible anymore for today. :D foxy3

And yes... it is challenging. I’m so tired because whenever I see her face today my anger swells back up... but right in the next moment I want to stay calm and relaxed. Good thing is I only have to see her for four days this week instead of five. -.-

^ ^ I'm glad I can see your smile (even if only virtual)! I hope you find something that will relieve you of stress :)

tonight you can make a nice evening just for yourself - hot bath, tea, TV series etc etc ^ ^

My mood is good. Its only Three Days left until next vol of Sekai ichi is beeing realeasd where i live so im gonna buy it :D

after that vol im not gonna wait till next one so i will probably read it online and buy it later. Its getting intresting :D

• 2 weeks later...

I feel good.

But now i just rememberd that the next vol (10) of sekai ichi still hasent come out in the stores yet

-_____-

I feel like crap...I'm depressed and I feel like I'm wasting my life....

379.gif

Don't let this world, where 'doing your best' is no longer appreciated, bring you down. Stand on your feet and keep living that life, it has much more to offer.

379.gif

Don't let this world, where 'doing your best' is no longer appreciated, bring you down. Stand on your feet and keep living that life, it has much more to offer.

Not so much that my best is not appreciated, it's more the BS nonsense one has to go through even though everyone knows you deserve the job, and even knowing that, you're still at the mercy of the powers that be. It's stupid. And maddening but I won't give up. Just angry.

Not so much that my best is not appreciated, it's more the BS nonsense one has to go through even though everyone knows you deserve the job, and even knowing that, you're still at the mercy of the powers that be. It's stupid. And maddening but I won't give up. Just angry.

Well, why do you deserve the job? (:

Because you did work for it, you did your damn best to show that you are qualified for it.

But what you call 'some bullsh.t' even though everyone knows and sees ....that's what I call "not appreciating one's best".

Half of the world forgot how to assess people for what they are and what they can become thanks to these inborn qualities, the other half? Honestly, they don't give a single penny 'bout it. Nihilism, call it.

But do you know why such dumb idiots always get the "best of the cake" and seem to get all these goods [when you start from any position, going up to government and politics]?

'Coz you cannot control the intellect. You can either be led by it or get rid of it. Dominating the stupid is easy, controlling the intelligent requires a lot more-

a lot...more.

And they prefer to step on it. Chain it. And if they can't cage it, smash it.

Well, why do you deserve the job? (:

Because you did work for it, you did your damn best to show that you are qualified for it.

But what you call 'some bullsh.t' even though everyone knows and sees ....that's what I call "not appreciating one's best".

Half of the world forgot how to assess people for what they are and what they can become thanks to these inborn qualities, the other half? Honestly, they don't give a single penny 'bout it. Nihilism, call it.

But do you know why such dumb idiots always get the "best of the cake" and seem to get all these goods [when you start from any position, going up to government and politics]?

'Coz you cannot control the intellect. You can either be led by it or get rid of it. Dominating the stupid is easy, controlling the intelligent requires a lot more-

a lot...more.

And they prefer to step on it. Chain it. And if they can't cage it, smash it.

That's exactly why it's frustrating, those who are in charge know how good I am and they want to hire me. But those who know nothing are the ones who make the call. They're the ones who don't appreciate. Like you said they're the ones who don't give a penny.

It's not surprising either. That's how they've always operated and will continue to. Fortunately I have options and I will continue to look around until I find a place that will appreciate me.

That's exactly why it's frustrating, those who are in charge know how good I am and they want to hire me. But those who know nothing are the ones who make the call. They're the ones who don't appreciate. Like you said they're the ones who don't give a penny.

It's not surprising either. That's how they've always operated and will continue to. Fortunately I have options and I will continue to look around until I find a place that will appreciate me.

That's the spirit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wohoo its finaly September!

*kicks out summer* and dont you dare to come back...(or if you do, make sure you are cold X] )

Autum, YEah! My mood is good.

:cuteonion51:

I'm gearing for a fight. I want some roleplay character raped and violated in the most horrible ways to get this emotion out of me.

Reading that scared me for some reason. I hope you were able to get that emotion out of you, one way or another though.

Reading that scared me for some reason. I hope you were able to get that emotion out of you, one way or another though.

He he he. I was.

Another person's character got castrated by a breast dagger from a female half-orc pirate captain while the crew watched on and held him down... but that was planned rather than due to emotion.