(Private RP) Forbidden bites << mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

mik3la

Tyler tilt his head at that but smiled, so eager. “It might hurt.... I haven’t managed to stretch you much yet.” He leaned up and nipped his chin.

Shifting his hands from the guy he pushed down his own trousers and covered his cock in the condom then smothered it in lube.

Holding his cock proud he encouraged Jay to move. “Come get me, sexy.”

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• syaoran-puu

"I'll manage" he said looking at him taking off his pants and placing the condom on his erection which was pretty nice and some more lube. Being invited like that made him laugh but he lifted his legs to catch him between them and pushed him with his legs as he locked them behind him. 

"Let me feel you" he groan in pleasure and anticipation feeling the others head at his entrance. He then pulled his legs making taylor to move forward and push himself inside him. As his erection was sliding in he gasped as it was stretching him even more. "Oh ....ngh....f-fuck ....hmmm" he took a deep breath trying to calm himself but kept pushing the him further in, till his hips where touching him. 

"Ah...let me ... for a minute ...ha...jesus ... hmm..." he was breathing hard as he was tight and the other was average but since it pass some time since he had been bottom he had rushed in to quickly. After a few breaths he looked up at the guy holding his hands on his shoulders, moving his waist, feeling him move inside him. 

"Go for it tiger ... take it slow and then go faster ...mmm... I'm okay" he smiled assuring the other that he was okay and enjoying this. He closed his eyes gasping for air with each move but his mind was way far away. He was wondering how would had been if kyran would had fucked him? Would had been this rough as well? Or worst? Would he had been gentle? He did asked him in the cell. That feeling of pure extasy wasn't there in his body but the simple thought of kyran and the way he touched him, bite him and licked him, made his body tremble with more need, wanting more. He was fucking with tyler but thinking of kyran. 

Tyler took Jay at his word. Moaning as he felt himself entering that hot, tight heat. “Fuck. You’re right!” He moaned, shuddering softly.

Permission given he grabbed the alphas hips and forced his own up. Hard and slow to begin with before picking up the pace. He wasn’t gentle. Couldn’t be. It was like he saw a need in Jay that he desperately wanted to fill!

Rutting like an animal. “Ah! Fuck! You.... agh! Feel so.... amazing.... so good.” He moaned from below the man. Most loved hearing praise after all!

In truth, while it felt good it wasn’t the greatest. He had the distinct feeling that Jay’s mind was somewhere else!

Hand reaching up and pulling his head closer to kiss him.

The slow pace made him to adjust to his size and rhythm but also gave him time to let his mind wonder away to kyran. When the pace got faster, more like animalistic he felt every nerve in his body tingle. He got used to him and he could take him as he was giving himself. His mind stopped roaming to kyran when the wolf pulled him and kissed him. But he already got so close. 

Meetting the others hips in his pace he groan and moaned in the kiss feeling he was going to run out of breath. "F-Fuck .... ha...ngh...you feel so good ngh....ha...just there ...f-fuck ...there ...there ...ngh...ngh ..." he squeezed his eyes moaning like crazy as he felt he was going to cum in an instant as he was hitting him just right. It was insane how quickly it was going. 

"Damn it ...argh...ha...hmm..ha" he licked his lips as he was moving his hips harder against the others thrust feeling his body tickling and getting hotter and hotter. It wasn't the same intensity as he had with kyran, but he was there. 

Losing himself to the moment, Tyler reached to rub a hand over the others cock. Panting heavily. Moaning shamelessly. “Agh! Fuck.... close.” The draw of sex was appealing, he could let himself surrender to it.

Tyler didn't last much longer! Spilling into the guy with such force.... it was a good job the condom caught his mess. He didn’t like leaving his partners sloppy.

The touch on his erection was the final blow as his body tense and he couldn't hold it more. He felt the others cock pulse inside him and as he cum , tyler came too leaving him breathless. That was the quickest and strong sex he had as a bottom. And yet he wasn't fully satisfied, but he wasn't going to tell tyler about it. That would be too cruel. 

"That was really goof for me since i didn't bottom for quite some time" he said gasping as he smiled looking up at tyler. The man was too good but apparently not for him. "You were amazing" he added kissing his lips shortly. He needed to catch his breath and take a break, or more likely stop at that moment as he didn't want to hurt the other even more. 

"I'm sorry Tyler but I .... I cannot ..." he find it hard to say it. 

For a brief moment, Jay’s words gave him hope.... until it was destroyed. The look on Tyler’s face was twisted torment as he silent sat up, pulling off the condom and tying it off.

”Then that is that then.” He frowned a little as he stood up, “nice to meet you.” The omega didn’t see the point hanging around where he wasn’t wanted. Jay liked the sex.... yet it wasn’t enough?

Straightening he clothes he walked away, pausing at the door to look back; “whoever they are.... good luck with them.” Tyler turned and left. Finding his best friend outside as he cried in his arms. “Take me home.” Tyler wasn’t sure how many more times he could be ‘tested’ before he simply looked like the wolf version of a bicycle.... everyone having had a go on him.

"N-No ...tyler ...wait" he started to say but the other was already by the door when he turned and said those words to him shocked him. Did he really spaced out during the sex? what the hell was wrong with him?! Hearing the other behind the door broke his heart. Why the hell did he agreed to this?! This wasn't fun at all. 

Laying in bed thinking about it he looked outside the window and decided he needed fresh air. He got dressed and went out for a run. He needed to calm down and think more clearly. This whole matting thing was messing up his mind and kept him away from what he was supposed to do. 

"What?!" he said stopping in his run frowning. "Stopping me from what i need to do" he widened his eyes as he realized what was happening. The elder was doing this on purpose to keep him busy and not paying attention to what he had to. Now that he was thinking about it, his whole behavior was strange ever since he returned. It was like he had been surprised he was alive. 

He took a few more steps brushing his hand through his hair taking deep breaths as he was just now figuring out. Could it be that the elders sent us on purpose to that club, to have a fight with the vampires and have us all killed. Blaming the vampires that they killed an alpha and then build them up against the vampires.

"I have to tell Kyran about this" he said taking his phone out calling him. He waited a few moments as the phone rang and when he picked up he gasped for air before speaking as he had to talk real fast. 

"Kyran we have problems. They ..." but the line was broke as Jay was hit in the head and knocked on the ground with his phone still in his hand. 

Kyran was busy watching television with Tristan cuddled one side and Issac on the other. The two mortals rather delicious snacks. Still, he answered the phone when he heard the tune; ‘who let the dogs out.’ Especially picked for a certain alpha!

Hearing those words he frowned. “Jay? Jay?” He looked at the phone in confusion. What was he meant to do? There wasn’t much he could do beyond wait.

—————

Meanwhile, June panted looking down at the fallen body of the alpha. She felt bad even as she helped the elder move him. 

Jay was slowly getting to his senses but his head hurt a lot. He tried to reach for his head but his hand was tight up on something. frowning and groaning still in pain from the headbumb he managed to open his eyes. At first it was all blurred but then he managed to see. 

"j-Jane?" he asked confused trying to move his hands and legs but they were chained. Looking around at his body and his hands, noticing the chains he looked then back at the girl who was standing in front of him with a sorry and scared looking on her face. 

"What did you do?!" he said in an angry tone. He then saw movement to the side and when he turned his eyes he saw the elder walking near her. 

"You ... " he said with despite. 

Jane looked at him guiltily. "I'm... sorry." She chewed her lip. "I'm sorry, alpha."

"Shut up!" The elder hissed to her. "Don't be pathetic." He stepped closer to the alpha. "I had thought that I could distract you. But you seem to have a bee in your bonnet. Who corrupted you?" He said simply, something in his eyes spoke to the fact he knew his words weren't true but that he planned to use this line.

Jane looked away, she believed the elder when he claimed that Jay had somehow bretrayed them. She didn't want that... at all. She feared the vampires. Believing what the other had done was endangering them somehow.

"Leave Jane. Bring dinner back with you." Said the elder, looking at him. "So, Jay?" He smirked. "Are you ready to tell me what's going on?"

"I had thought that I could distract you. But you seem to have a bee in your bonnet. Who corrupted you?" 

"Who corrupted me? You corrupted all of us" he said growling trying to move but the chains were keeping him in place. He was doomed. No matter how hard he was trying to free himself those chains weren't breaking. Not a little bit. He underestimated the guy and he didn't payed attention. He let himself get distracted like a fool with sex and now he was trapped. What was more fucked up was that he didn't managed to tell Kyran what was happening. Now he was all alone. 

"So, Jay?" He smirked. "Are you ready to tell me what's going on?"

"Why don't you start. Always the elders should start talking first, right?" he smirked , being ironic. 

"I think not." The Elder smirked, "I have seen those movies. Seen how they spill their plans and then have them foiled." He hummed softly and shrugged. Watching him.

"But you know, I found something interesting on your phone." He held Jay's phone up. "Look what I have. And the last person you messaged? The newly added contact? Exactly when you disappeared. Kyran." He laughed. "So....."

He opened it up, texting the man. As he did he read it out loud. "HELP! I need you to come and get me. I'm at ABC, come alone. I have information. Things have gotten strange here." Clicking send he laughed. "So.... do you think your friend will come?"

He clenched his teeth as the guy didn't bite the idea. It was a dumb idea but he had to try. When the elder mentioned his phone he widened his eyes. No ... Kyran, he looked at him and his phone in his hand trying to get away from the wall he was chained but it was in vain. 

"That's mine. Personal. So give it back" he growled frowning feeling anger spreading in his body. He never wanted to hurt someone so back until that moment and he didn't cared anymore that it was one of his kind as now everything that has been happening was making sense. 

"HELP! I need you to come and get me. I'm at ABC, come alone. I have information. Things have gotten strange here."

He frowned even more when he was saying what he was writing. "NO!" he tried again to jump away but was held back by the chains. Please god ... don't let Kyran think is me .... please ... don't let him get in that trap, he was afraid what the other might get himself into. He was a vampire but he didn't cared anymore. He didn't killed him when he caught him and locked him in the cell so he could do at least keeping him alive. 

"So.... do you think your friend will come?"

"Like you made us go into that trap at the club old man?" he said growling feeling his body shattering with rage. 

The elder laughed, "I hardly made you." It was true too. "We merely said there was something you should go investigate. It was necessary. You were hungry for the fight. Deny it?" He quirked a brow.

Putting the phone away he moved and grabbed Jay's chin. "You've betrayed us. Did you let the bloodsucker bite you? Where those bites all enjoyed? Are you his blood whore now?" He tutted and clucked his tongue. "You don't deserve to live."

------------

Meanwhile, Kyran received the message with a frown. "You okay?" He messaged back. But no reply came. Frowning he waited a moment then got up, heading to his bedroom to get changed and prepared.... something felt off.... he would go.... but it wouldn't be unprepared!

"We merely said there was something you should go investigate. It was necessary. You were hungry for the fight. Deny it?"

Jay hummed as he couldn't deny it. They wanted to fight but hell it was because they made them all believe it was for a good cause, not because of a stupid idea of power. "And yet you had no remorse when the others died. Only surprised that it was still alive" he spit it out trying to keep himself cool but the rage was already coming out in his words. 

"You've betrayed us. Did you let the bloodsucker bite you? Where those bites all enjoyed? Are you his blood whore now?" He tutted and clucked his tongue. "You don't deserve to live."

He turned away his head to free his chin from his grip but kept eye contact, defying him with all his power. Those words where hurting him. No, he didn't became a blood whore. He did that to not be suspicious. He never thought that him being alive would be the suspicious part. 

"You're the ones who don't deserve to live! You're the ones who kept this war ongoing and the ones that let so man of our kind to die. And for what?! Are you working with those bloodsuckers dear elder?" he said smirking, keeping up his cocky smile. He just hopped that Kyran was intelligent and wasn't going to fall into that trap. If he only could get free of this chains and get his phone he would contact him and tell him the truth. 

The elder growled, "You think I don't care about each and every life lost? I do! But it is.... necessary! Your death... your blood on the ground... it would only ensure our survival. Anything else is wrong!" He shook his head, "If you think that you can be friends with a vampire. You're wrong. If you think anything good can come of such a union. You're wrong. Nothing good will come of it! Never! Its all lies. It will only lead to our extinction."

He signed and stepped away, "You're a pathetic excuse for an alpha. If only you had agreed to take that omega today, I might have let you live. Nice and distracted with Tyler. I had him first, I know he's great in bed." He laughed. "How does it feel? To hurt such a pup. Do you know that he's been told he can only try with three more wolves? Then he will be banished? Now you've rejected him... only two more to go." The Elder smirked. "Your legacy here will be pain and destruction."

The elder grabbed a seat and sat opposite him. "So Jay." He hummed. "When your lover arrives, how would you like me to kill you both?"

He frown not believing what the old man was talking about. Was he for real? How could he? How could he be like that? How could he say they were a necesity? And him? Why kill him? Just because he was an alpha and everyone would he more hyped about this whole war? That was crazy? They weren't going to extinct. That was all in his head. 

"I think all these years had damaged your brain old man. Maybe you should retire" he said angry taking deep breaths as he felt he was hyperventilating himself and that was not a good thing. 

When hearing about Tyler he gasped in shock. How could he do that to him? No ... he has no fault ... he is a good guy ... why would you do that to him?! Tyler ... please ..., he closed his eyes feeling even more misserable about everything and for the fact that he had accepted that stupid idea of the old man. "He will not be banished. Finding a mate is hard but he is a good guy and will find his mate. You're the one who played and tricked him. You're the worst of the worst who plays with peoples feelings and lives. So don't blame it on me" he snapped growling showing his fangs as his eyes started to glow. He was getting more angry with every minute that was passing. 

"I will not die. Not now and not in the future old man. You're the one who's going to go down" he growled even more turning his hands into fists trying to break the chains but they only crack a little. Damn it!! 

"He's just a little omega, a pawn. If he doesn't find a mate by the time he's tried with two more wolves.... well.... he'll get a different kind of loving. We need pups after all. I have nice glory hole all ready for him. When he's pregnant he can have a break, then go straight back to work once the pups are born. Repeat. Populate the pack. We need loyal wolves after all. He knows his place. Unlike you." He shook his head. "You're weak."

The elder watched him. "If you break a chain.... you'll soon regret it. The inside is filled with silver." He warned.

"As for the rest. You don't understand. You're weak. You all are. We have to keep you herded like sheeps. Guiding you the way we need to. Yes, we feed this war. But we have to. By sacrificing a few we keep the rest safe. On both sides." He tilt his head then grinned. "Someone is here."

Looking to the door he smirked. "Come in, come in, come in.... little piggy." He laughed.

Kyran froze. That wasn't Jay's voice. His hand moved to grab the handle of his blade. Holding it as he took a deep breath and stepped closer. "I think you will find you are the piggy here, scumbag."

"He's just a little omega, a pawn. If he doesn't find a mate by the time he's tried with two more wolves.... well.... he'll get a different kind of loving. We need pups after all. I have nice glory hole all ready for him. When he's pregnant he can have a break, then go straight back to work once the pups are born. Repeat. Populate the pack. We need loyal wolves after all. He knows his place. Unlike you." 

"W-What?!" that shocked him. He just couldn't believe his ears what the man was saying. Was this really real? was this the place he grew up and wanted to protect? 

"You want to turn him into a breeder? That's even more cruel than killing him" he said gasping even more just thinking about the pore guy and what he was going through. That wasn't a life. That wasn't his choice. That shouldn't be a choice. What else was there he didn't know. "Where is he? What did you do to him?!" 

"You're weak."

"I'm not weak! I just stopped believing all your bullhits!! I woken up and see what mad house this is!" he snarled and growled trying to snap those chains again. 

"If you break a chain.... you'll soon regret it. The inside is filled with silver."

He looked at the chains and back at the guy not sure if he was bluffing or not. But if there was silver in it and he would manage to break them, the silver will cut him good and it would take more than a few days to recover. And he wouldn't be able to transform for quite some time. 

"As for the rest. You don't understand. You're weak. You all are. We have to keep you herded like sheeps. Guiding you the way we need to. Yes, we feed this war. But we have to. By sacrificing a few we keep the rest safe. On both sides." 

"Both sides ... You're working with the vampires" he said turning his eyes back to the old man and widened his eyes when he mentioned someone was there. Taking a deep breath as he turned his eyes to the door, knowing to damn well who it was. How could you be so stupid! he thought when he saw Kyran. 

"KYRAN DON'T! IT'S A TRAP!!" he yelled looking at him with fear not wanting to see him dead because of him. He didn't want to destroy another person like he did with Tyler. 

The Elder shrugged, "Nothing yet. He has two more tries. I am a man of my word." He smirked. "Tyler knows what he is. What will happen. Don't worry about him. I would have let you bring up some of the pups.... told you they needed adopting, tragedy, but that won't be happening now." 

"Oh please! You can't pretend you didn't know anything. You didn't ask questions. You never have. I never lied." He shook his head and watched him. 

Kyran frowned, he heard the others desperate voice. I know you idiot! It was obvious this was a trap. His blade was made of silver, it would poison any wounds made against a wolf and make them weak. He wasn't ashamed to use it either! Never that! He started forward suddenly, charging the wolf that was standing. His knife to his neck. 

"Where is the key?" He frowned. Hissing at the bastard. "Don't push me wolf, I am not in the fucking mood." The door slammed behind him, he looked over in surprise.

The Elder laughed. "Too late."

Jay looked panicked as Kyran was stepping closer to the elder, his heart racing like crazy in his chest. he never felt so afraid for anyone in his entire life. 

"Idiot!! I told you its a trap and you stepped right into it" he said scolding him as he looked at the door and the stupid grin on the elder's face. He had to do something and for once risk it and do the right thing. Stop being a puppet as he was apparently his entire life. Because the elder wasn't wrong. He never asked questions, he always did what he was told never carrying what was happening behind closed door. And it was all his fault for never ask questions. Now that he was thinking about it, how many vampires did he bring and were killed or tortured and he didn't asked about them? He had to save Tyler from the misery of just being a breeder. that wasn't a life one should choose. 

"There is never too late to fight back old man" he said growling and pulling his hands trying to break the chains. He didn't cared anymore if the silver in them would injured him. Seeing Kyran made him want to risk it. Damn it, he risked it to come and save him. He never thought he would come but he did. So now this was the only thing he had left. To fight back. Growling even louder, his eyes glow as he managed to break the chains from his hands. the silver that sprinted from the chains had burned his skin of his wrists but with all the anger and rage he had he couldn't feel it. 

"I'm done listening to you. You're a crazy person who still lives in the past. But times have changed and you were wrong. " he broke the chains from his ankles where the silver cut his skin there too, but he didn't cared anymore. He walled closer to Kyran and looked at the wolf. "Wolfs and Vampires can work together" he growled showing his fangs. 

"Foolish child!" The elder laughed. "If you kill me you'll never get out of here alive... and all of this will be blamed on your boy toy here. It will be sweeter than just your death. An ELDER was killed by a vampire who wandered univited into pack lands. Quite the scandal! Don't you think?"

Kyran frowned, "you're insane." The vampire believed the guy sounded rather like the blood drunk vampires he'd met in the past, too much drinking making them crazy.... it wasn't a pretty sight! His nose wasn't as good as a wolf, but even he could smelt the burning of flesh. Looking over at Jay he frowned. He's injured? From what? It looked like more than just metal chain marks!

Shaking his head, he returned his focus to the elder and kicked him in the balls. The guy moaned and grabbed for his crown jewels, which simply gave Kyran the perfect opportunity to grab his hands. "Get something to tie him up with, Jay."

"You really are a traitor!" The elder spat. "Working with a vampire. You filthy bastard."

Kyran laughed, a rather manic sound, he spat on the ground even as he pulled the elder up to his feet and walked him to the chair Jay had been sat in. "It seems you don't know anything. I've done some research since Jay left me.... turns out.... in history there have six.... SIX.... vampire-wolf babies. Each one has been slaughered by a wolf. The whole family destroyed. Your fear has clouded your judgement for so long!"

"Foolish child!" The elder laughed. "If you kill me you'll never get out of here alive... and all of this will be blamed on your boy toy here. It will be sweeter than just your death. An ELDER was killed by a vampire who wandered uninvited into pack lands. Quite the scandal! Don't you think?"

"Who are you?" he said not believing what he was hearing. How could this man be one of the elders who raised them all and keep them safe. How could he be an elder who should protect and care for them but instead he would push wolfs into their deaths and have no remorse. He didn't recognized the man before him anymore. Tears were forming in his eyes not believing that this was actually happening. But he was right. If they did kill him they would be blamed for it. This was his plan all along? that's why he didn't killed him right away? That's why he played all this cherade? 

When he heard his name he blinked a few times looking at Kyran. taking a few deep breaths he wiped his eyes and looked for something to chain him down. He used part of the chains he was held with and even if his power wasn't that great because of the wounds that were on his hands and legs, which was strange because no silver would be this strong. There has to be something else. He managed to lock him on the chair, ignoring his babbling. 

"It seems you don't know anything. I've done some research since Jay left me.... turns out.... in history there have six.... SIX.... vampire-wolf babies. Each one has been slaughered by a wolf. The whole family destroyed. Your fear has clouded your judgement for so long!"

"What" he looked at Kyran surprised of what he was telling. Standing up he frowned. "Six?" he then looked at the elder man who was acting like a crazy person. "Is that true?" he asked feeling angry again. "IS THAT TRUE YOU CRAZY BASTARD!" he growled feeling tears for again into his eyes. All his life was a lie. Everything he believed in was a lie. He was starting to feel dizzy but he was to angry to acknowledge it.

Edited by mik3la

The elder grunted as he was tied up. Moaning softly at the silver. The guy just smirked at the pair though.

"I don't know." He laughed. "I don't care. I never killed them." The Elder didn't look at all sorry.

"Six that I found.... but not recent. The last one was fifty years ago? From what I can tell." Kyran frowned. The fighting had got a lot worse since then. Insurance? Perhaps to try and encourage them to prevent other mistakes. "They're clearly scared about the possibility such a union creates."

Kyran rubbed his neck before taking one of Jays hands. Touching the silver marks. "How much does it hurt?" He hummed softly, asking. The vampire smiled shyly and watched him. "I could try to lick it? It might heal them a little faster." The very enzymes in his fangs could also help heal. It was why their food never bled out.

"This is all crazy." He sighed. "I still think we're missing something....."