(Private RP) Forbidden bites << mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

mik3la

"He is mine." Kyran said softly. "I have two mortals that I have been using for food regularly...." He admits softly, watching him. "They feed no one else but me. Claiming them ensures that no one else touches them." The vampire explained. "I imagine that is strange for a wolf to understand.... but its true."

The wolf was adorable as he lifted his arms in invitation. Taking him up on it, Kyran lifted him into his arms and cradled him to his chest. "I know this is scary...." He agrees. "This isn't normal for me either...."

The vampire was used to loving and leaving people. Not getting too connected. Never lingering when things became too much. Kyran hummed softly. Watching him. Leaning down he nuzzled the man a moment before heading out. Unlocking the door and carrying him towards his room.

"The connection between us.... we can ignore it. Or we can embrace it." Kyran started. "Think about it." Kyran didn't care about any looks he saw from others as he carried him up.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• syaoran-puu

claimed them ... feed on them .... that's what he meant ... he thought right before the other lifted him in his arms, wrapping his arms around his neck and shoulder. He was so close to the other that he could feel his scent mixt with with the scent of sex. He was glad that he had the cover over his naked body as some of the vampires in the house and humans were pocking their heads and looked at them, making him hide his face in his chest. 

When he told him it wasn't easy for him either, Jay looked up cat him , checking him out. Was he in the same inner conflict as he was? 

"The connection between us.... we can ignore it. Or we can embrace it." 

That took him by surprise, not expecting him to think about that. After this event and that he managed to have sex with him he thought the would be disposed, thrown away. But he wasn't. He was caring towards him. Even after he used him for sex, he was still there. Stop ... your thinking way to much into this....but the connection was there....that couldn't be denied, he thought looking at the vampire again tightening his grip around his neck and shoulder. 

When they reached his room, he felt sad that he had to let the other leave.  Even if they were different species, and in this short time, he started to like the guy. Even if he was a vampire. But yeah...it was scary. Scary how comfortable he felt in his arms, being with him, having sex with him. 

"Thank you for bringing me here" he said smiling softly as he was layed in bed. 

Kyran wasn't embarassed to be seen, he knew there would be questions later.... but he wouldn't hide from them either.

"You're welcome." He offered before opening the door and heading inside. He took him to the bed and carefully put him down. He noticed the tray of food. "Didn't you eat? I thought you siad you were hungry....."

"Didn't you eat? I thought you siad you were hungry....."

He looked at the tray of food and remembered why he didn't eat even if he was hungry. He was too upset because of him. He blushed instantly knowing why he didn't eat.  It was because he got jealouse. And seeing Tristan acting so nice with him made him hate the guy even more and not want to eat anything from him. But he couldn't tell him that. That would sound so foolish and childish, and even he knew that but he couldn't control his emotions and feelings. 

"I've ... lost my appetite before Tristan got here. I told him i'm not hungry but he insisted to leave it here" he said turning his head to the side as his face was getting hot and for sure more red. 

"I'm okay ... i'm not hungry" he said but his stomach instantly made a growl telling the opposite. it was like his body was working against him. " ha ha ha ... ignore that " he said laughing nervously. "I'll eat later " 

"If you're sure then.... eat later." He wasn't going to baby the man, if he wanted to starve himself.... then that was fine. Though Kyran might have something to say about that eventually. "Tristan was under instructions to ensure it was left. Don't hold that against him."

He looked a moment longer at Jay then nodded his head and started towards the door. "Good night, little wolf."

"Good night, Kyran" he said shortly looking at the vampire as he was leaving his room. Turning to one side on the bed he tightened the cover over his body curling up like a child. He gave into temptation and damn it he liked it. Closing his eyes he tried to get some rest, but his mind was roaming around too much. Eventually he managed to fell asleep, after long hours of turning and turning in bed. 

The NEXT Day 

Eric woke up quite quickly. Rubbing his eyes he saw Tyler lay on his chest and he noticed the marks on his neck that were now starting to form his mating mark. He sigh at the sight of it as he still couldn't believe that everything happened last night. he thought he might have dreamed it but, seeing Tyler naked curled in his arms, and the mark on his shoulder made his heart beat fast realizing everything was true. 

Smiling he tighten his arm around the other and kissed his forehead gently. He wished for this so many times but never thought it will actually happen to him. 

"Morning babe" he whispered smiling, moving his hand up and down on his back. "How are you feeling?" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay didn't had a good night sleep as he had been turned and turned in bed because of his thoughts and managing to sleep only a few hours. Feeling his body still sore, he decided to take that bath that he wanted last night, relax a little and then eat what was on the tray from last night. His stomach was killing him and plus they had a big day today ahead of them. 

The bath was refreshing, getting Kyran's scent off of him. Even if he liked his scent, it was the best to not talk about this. It was too much for him to handle his emotions on top of everything else. He remembered what the other said. That he was in the same position as him. Was Kyran as affected as him? he sure doesn't let it show, he thought shaking his head. 

Finishing the bath he changed into new clean clothes and started eating what was on the tray. He had to admit that the cook was good. 

Tyler rubbed his eyes a moment and stretched lazily upon Eric's chest. "Babe.... it's still strange." He smirked. Blinking sleepily up at him and yawning softly. "Morning."

He smiled softly as he watched him, there was a strange calm that settling into his heart. He hummed and rubbed his neck a little. A smile spreading over his face. "We really did it...." Tyler squirmed a little and looked up at the others face, reaching and cupping his cheek. "You're.... my mate." Tyler couldn't believe it. There was a great relief to him. "Are.... are you okay?"

---------------------

Kyran sat in the livingroom. Tristan sat beside him. The mortal was reading his book and talking about random things that the vampire simply didn't both replying too. Instead, he just watched and waited.... his eyes kept lingering over towards the stairs. The vampire kept telling himself he just wanted a moment. That he just wanted to see him.... but there was more to it than that.

Since vampires rarely needed sleep, he had spent most of the evening thinking about what had happened between them. A draw he couldn't deny. A pull that wasn't letting him just ignore it.... with a frown he turned his attention to Tristan.

The cute guy was more than happy to take anything that Kyran had tried to offer. He was taking advantage of him really. 

"I know is still strange" he said smiling placing his hand under his chin so he could hold it there as he leaned and kissed him. "We can still us on eachothers name. So you don't have to worry about" he added winking at him looking outside the window. 

"We should get ready to head out. Probably the others are awake already" he said moving his hand from under his chin to his shoulder. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After he managed to eat something, even if it wasn't much, he decided to get out of the room and wake the others and then find Kyran in order to discuss what they would do next. They couldn't stay long in his house. 

getting out of his room he turned and knock on the door. 

"Tyler, Eric, are you up?" 

"Yeah we are. Whats up?" shouted Eric back, hopping the other wouldn't enter the room. 

"We meet up downstairs so get ready" he shouted from behind the door, moving to the stairs as he remembered from last night. 

Eric sigh in relief that the other didn't entered as he forgot to closed the door with the key. It would be awkward if he would saw them like this. "See ... told ya we need to get ready" he said amused looking at Tyler. 

Jay moved down the stairs looking from side to side, hopping he wouldn't encounter a fellow vampire as he wasn't sure how they would react towards them. Having wolf in a place full of vampire was still new and everyone was still not trusting what was happening. 

As he was on the last stairs he saw Kyran in the room ahead and right next to him was Tristan. He took a deep breath as he felt a punch in the heart but he remembered what Kyran said the last night. Tristan was his as he claimed him. Then what was he? Shaking his head, not wanting to go on that thought again, he walked in the room. 

"Morning ... What are you guys doing?" he said walking pass them and sitting on the couch on the other end of it, keeping his distance. 

Tyler laughed at Eric, "I guess so.... baby" He winked, watching him. "You know.... Jay is going to.... notice." He blushed. Not embarassed but not sure how it might be accepted. He hadn't exactly asked for 'permission'.... it wasn't sanctioned by the elders... it was hard to explain.

The little omega didn't want the alpha angry at him though.

The knock on the door made him blush brightly and bury his head against Eric's chest. "Agh.... so embarassing." He chuckled, glad that Jay didn't come in either. "Guess we have to get up." He winked, "Pity.... I might have tried to encourage you to do something else first." With a smirk Tyler got up and started pulling his dirty clothes back on. He didn't like them dirty but he wouldn't complain.

-------------

Kyran looked over and smiled. "Tristan is just reading to me."

Tristan nodded, sitting up. "I can go..." He turned to look to Kyran, when the vampire nodded he kissed his cheek then slipped from the sofa. "Catch you later, Master Kyran."

Alone with Jay, Kyran watched him a moment. "Did you sleep well?" He watched him. Smiling at him, "You look a little tired still." He hummed. "Breakfast?" The vampire looked him over, eyes settling on the bite still visible on his neck. "You can join me.... if you want to."

"You know they have set new clothes in the closet right?" he said moving closer to him kissing his shoulder. "We don't need to rush things. We'll have time" he added whispering and kissing the back of his neck. "And don't worry about Jay. I think he will surprise you" he continued kissing the mark before moving on the edge of the bed getting up. 

"We should take a shower first" he winked at the other heading in the bathroom, letting the hot water run. "Are you joining me?" he asked from the doorway with his flirty smile on his face. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Didn't slept much" he said taking a deep breath and sigh after when the human left. It wasn't that he hated the guy, he was just a little jealous. And he hatted that he was jealous. Kyran wasn't his so he could do whatever he wanted. 

"I kind of ate the food from last night as breakfast. But ... I can join you for the breakfast " he said quickly turning his face to him. "Oh ... wait .... your breakfast means ... I-I can wait for you to get your .... vitamins. I woke the others up so they should be down too and I will not be alone" he said blushing at the simple memory of Kyran biting him. That made him blush even more as he knew that breakfast for vampires would be drinking blood. But his mind went to the moment where Kyran bite him and the sensation he felt. shit ... calm down ... you're acting like a blood whore already .... i'm not like that ...

"So ... you can go have your breakfast and i can wait here.... I can ask Tristan for a cup of coffee while i wait" he said nervously turning his eyes in the other direction, avoiding him. 

"Oh? I haven't looked in there." He said simply, maybe Eric had while Tyler had showered the night before? Who knew! Moving he noticed that his arse felt tender.... and.... sticky. Eric came inside me. He blushed softly at the memory before looking over at the shower. "Oh...." He chuckled and started to shyly remove his clothing. "If you don't mind. Yeah.... I would like to join you." He said honestly. Approaching the man.

Tyler found it strange being naked again. He knew he would get used to it though. He would have to!

He's my mate!

The omega moved to wrap around the others neck.

------------------

Kyran laughed at his reaction and pat the spot beside him. "Come on. Sit with me. I've already had my breakfast." He admits. Watching him a moment. "Though I can arrange for coffee to be brought to you if you want one."

Looking back up he nodded, "I've been told that no one has had any trouble or interaction with you wolves yet. I am hopeful there won't be trouble." But that begged the question. "You planning to leave still?"

Eric smiled when he came closer to him and wrapped his arm around his waist leaning a little to kiss his lips tender. "Let's hop in" he said leading him to the shower helping him get in and soon he joined him. Taking the sponge he started to clean Ty's body, gentle as he knew he was still sore from last night. Even if it wasn't that hard, the intensity was enough. 

He placed gentle kisses on his shoulders where there wasn't soap yet, as his hands moved down his back and his ass to clean him up. It was a nice moment that he wanted to enjoy, as he didn't know when he would get the chance again. If they were to get out of here, they would be on the run, always on survival mode. Right now they had this relaxed moment and he wanted to enjoy it. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing him pat the space near him and laughing he blushed even more as the other said he already had his breakfast. Biting his lip, he moved closer to Kyran  smiling when he mentioned the coffee. "A coffee would be nice" His heart was racing in his chest as he was so close to him. 

"Yeah .... lucky they kept their distance. Only peeking at us from the shadows which was kind of creepy" he said laughing at the thought but then stopped when he mentioned about leaving.  

"I don't want to make you or the other uncomfortable. We still need to look into the matter of what we found yesterday and ... I don't want to risk anyone's lives anymore" he added holding his hands together thinking about all his friends that died in the stupid war the elders had fed up. "We need to try and find a way to put an end to it. You helped a lot but you have your own to keep safe" he added rubbing his own arm to calm himself. 

He didn't know what would happen from now on. Would they survive? Would they be hunt down as traitors? He didn't know but he couldn't stay hidden like this. Not to mention that the elders knew he was helped by a vampire and who knew what else the elders invented about him. Now Tyler and Eric were in this mess too. 

"I have to talk with the others and find a place where we can be safe while we figure this out. My mess put them on the wanted list too" his shoulders dropped as he sigh, feeling guilty for everything. 

Tyler was lost to each of those sweet kisses and sweet touches. He wanted him like he had never wanted anything before.... the new bond between them? He wasn't sure! But it called to him. Drew him closer. Made him want to curl up in his arms and lose himself to the man.

Too bad they were surrounded by vampires and stuck in the middle of a big mess!

He at least got to have a moment, the shower fun. He enjoyed washing and caressing the other man's body as they stayed under the warm spray. He had nothing else in the world.... but having Eric? That meant the world. More than the beta could ever truly understand!

----------------

Kyran quirked a brow at him. "You want to leave to find somewhere safer though you have no clue where? And take two others with you?" It didn't make sense to him. "It's not an issue anymore. Even if you left they'll still potentially come here. Still put my people in trouble. Though! We are not weak. We are well defended. He said simply. Watching him.

"But I will not stop you. If you believe you need to leave.... leave." Kyran predicted that if they did that would mean the end of whatever this was between them. Kyran wouldn't go chasing after him again. Jay was making it clear he wanted to do this alone...

"If you stayed, I could try to help you. You would have resources here." Kyran shrugged.

After they finished the shower they moved in the dorm and check the clothes that were left in the closet and dressed. He was surprised that they fit just fine. Guess vampires have their gifts, he thought smirking at his own thought. "Let's go" he said slapping Tylers ass as they were leaving the room. 

Jay looked at Kyran and something in his heart broke at the idea of leaving this place meaning they would never see each other again. Why was he so drawn towards him, he just couldn't explain it. 

"But you already done so much to help me. You even saved my life two times. What would the others say?" he asked about the other vampires in the house. They weren't comfortable with them there. and neither were they. There was still the fright in their souls that were feeding everything. That's what they were taught. Taught to hate the vampires and vice versa. Now, living together was odd , strange in so many ways as they all suspect the others. 

"I just ... don't know what to do anymore" he said lifting his legs up the edge of the couch, wrapping his arms around his knees and hiding his face. "I don't want to go as i don't know where too. I know we have a target on our back. But staying here will be difficult as i know the other vampires are not comfortable with us here and neither are the guys" he said referring to Tyler and Eric. 

Soon Tyler and Eric appeared on the stairs seeing those two sitting together on the couch. Eric frown lifting an eyebrow, finding it strange but he didn't comment. Everything in their life now was strange, so this was just part of it. 

"What are you guys up to?" he asked trying to change the mood. 

The slap to his arse made Tyler wince a little in surprise, he looked over at him. "Is this going to be a habit?" He smirked a little. "Keeping your hands on me...." He teased gently.

Not that the omega minded, in fact, he moved closer and nuzzled under his chin, rubbing his scent over him a moment. Maybe he was feeling a little possessive too? Probably.

The pair left together.

-----------------

Kyran hummed, "They do not hate you. They're just unsure what to make of you since this is.... new...." He hummed softly, waiting. Thinking. "They haven't attacked you. That's a good sign. They won't attack you unless you give them reason to." He hummed softly. Kyran was happy to consider Jay staying. "We can figure it out.... if you wanted to stay."

He watched Jay fold up beside him. "I'm not entirely sure you have too many options anyway." He leaned over and kissed his cheek a moment. Smiling a little. "I think the key.... is not to do anything too rash."

Looking up as the other wolves appeared he quirked a brow. "Something seems different....?" He wasn't sure what.

Tyler blushed and looked up at Eric, smiling a moment and then kissed his cheek. "Meet my new mate, Eric."

"i like my hands on you" he whispered to Tylers ear. 

Jay looked at him when he kissed his cheek smiling gently. He did feel more safe here than outside. Even if they were surrounded by vampires, he felt safer with Kyran. 

When Eric and Tyler arrived in the room, he left his legs down looking at them a little confused as he felt that there was something different about them. Tyler spoke first and made him widen his eyes. 

"For real?" he said surprised but happy at the same time. "Ty, i'm so happy" he said jumping from the couch hugging him and Eric. "Really, i am" he added taking a step back. After all he's been through he deserved someone by his side that would take of him. He never thought that it would be his best friend, but that was even better. 

"Yeah ... thanks" said Eric a little embarrassed but smiled. "So, what's the plan?" he asked looking at Kyran and Jay. 

"We are still thinking about it" said Jay sighing. "Outside is dangerous right now as i'm pretty sure they are looking for us for treason. And i drag you into this which i'm sorry" said Jay lowering his eyes feeling guilty. "I wanted to thank you again for saving us and driving us here. I know it wasn't easy" he added looking at Eric. 

"Um... yeah ... no worries" said Eric scratching the back of his neck. It was a decision that he made for Tyler's sake but guess the decision did had its benefits. If they didn't came here in the first place, they wouldn't be mates now. So it did came some good out of that decision. Eric looked at Jay and noticed something on his neck. Looking shortly at the vampire and back at Jay, he could feel a slightly scent in between them. Could it be .... but ... 

"I know you guys don't like it here as there are vampires and don't trust them but .... we are safer here than outside where they are looking for us and where they will try to kill us" started Jay talking. 

"I thought that, for the time being, till we figure out our next move, we can stay here. Kyran will make sure the vampires won't do anything and you will do the same" he added sighing. "But if you want to leave i cannot stop you. Just, if you do, just be careful" he said looking at them both. 

Eric looked at Tyler for a few seconds not sure what to do. The other did made a point. It was possible that they were on the black list and where targets now. So it was risky to roam outside. "Whatever you want" said Eric to Tyler. He knew he couldn't force him do anything. 

Jay looked at them both and then back at Tyler as he waited for the others answer. Even if he was the alpha, he didn't want to make the others do something they didn't want. He wasn't like that. He would not force anyone do anything if they didn't wanted or thought it was not right. He preferred criticism that obeying blindly. 

Tyler was slightly shy as Jay came and hugged them both, but he hugged him back and nodded. He saw no reason to hide or pretend! What was the point? He was sporting a mating mark and likely still smelt like Eric despite the shower. My mate likes to keep his hands on me! He couldn't help but grin happily at that though. "Yeah..... guess you turned out to be the last person to try me. Only one man for me now." He chuckled, he couldn't help but shift a little... his arse ached.

Listening the omega mulled over the situation as a cute human handed Jay a cup of coffee then left.

"Well.... no one has tried to do or even say anything to me." Tyler started. "I don't mind if we stay or go. I will follow my mate...." He admitted looking to Eric. He gave him a small smile then turned to look at Kyran. "But...." His eyes wandered to Jay. "I think it might be best we stay for now. Kyran and Jay clearly have an.... agreement." He offered, not wanting to give Jay completely away, even if Tyler had already asked if Kyran was the one that Jay had been thinking about while he had been with him. The new marks on the alpha's neck made him smile too. Guess they got themselves together!

"What do you think?" He looked to Kyran.

Kyran hadn't wanted to interfer or force their response but he nodded. "I tried to discuss with Jay last night that I might need you to help with chores.... and you can feed the vampires if you want, we would pay you if you did, just like we pay the humans. But I won't make anyone do that. Chores for lodge and food." He offered.

"I wouldn't want to feed a vampire...." Tyler whispered.

"That's okay. The vampires won't touch you. Give them time and they might even be friendly with you. Please just recall that this is their home first." Kyran hummed. "The garden.... it is secure within the wall, should you wish to shift or run." He knew wolves liked such things.

"Yeah ... sorry about that .... and for everything you ended up in because of me" said Jay when Tyler mentioned he was the last one he was with. He really was happy for the other that he found his mate. And more happy that it was Eric who he knew would do anything for him. A better mate he couldn't had find. It seemed that eventually ended up really great for the other. He was just curious how he will end up. This thing with Kyran was strange enough and he didn't want it to affect the others. 

Jay listen carefully Tyler speaking and smiled as he decided to stay longer here for now.

When Kyran mentioned the feeding the vampires Eric and Jay looked at him. Eric frowning and Jay sighing as he already knew the answer before Tyler spoke and said the same thing as he did before. 

"Okay. So its decided. For now we stay here and try to get along with the vampires. In the meant time we will have to get the chance to know how is everything out there and how the gangs are doing. We cannot stay hidden forever and we must find a way to tell the others the truth and stop this madness war" said Jay taking a deep breath as he spoke very quickly and he was left without air. 

"If you guys are hungry you can tell Tristan what you want to eat" said Jay pointing to the human that had served him the coffee. He was feeling a little odd to be served by a human when he was the one protecting them and also he could do his things himself. But he couldn't comment much about it as Kyran had instructed the other that way. 

"We can do the rest of the chores but as Tyler said. We will not feed the vampires. We will keep our distance from them as i know we are different so ... Whatever you need us to do like the humans, besides the feeding, we can do it" said Eric holding Tylers hand tight. 

Kyran just listened. After a moment he frowned, looking to Tristan. He held his hand out to the human, the man instantly coming to him. "I'm sorry, precious. I think they misunderstood...." Kyran looked to Jay. "I might have asked Tristan to help you a few times, but the humans are not here to serve you. Of course, if you ask them and they want to help.... that's a different matter. You are welcome in the kitchen any time. Fanny is more than happy to cook whatever you might need. No need to be shy. Especially if you're planning to stay and are not simply our guests." Less special treatment for those trying to stay here. "Sorry, I do not intend to be rude."

Kyran kissed the humans hand then released him. The human smiled to Kyran then looked to the wolves, "I would be happy to get you some food if you're hungry. Though I will say.... the kitchen doesn't see many vampires, or not for long. Sometimes they come for the blood bags but not often." He stepped back, waiting a moment without saying more.

Tyler watched the interaction curiously. Jay and Kyran? Tristan and Kyran? What was going on? He squeezed Eric's hand and smiled at him before looking to Tristan. "Would you show me to the kitchen please? I would like to get some breakfast. After that... I'll help with chores."

The man smiled, "Of course, I am sure you'll get away with chores for a few days. Roman, one of the vampires, he makes the schedule for the mortals. He does all the chore rotas. It will give you some time to settle in. Anyway.... this way?" Tristan offered as he started towards the kitchen.

Tyler looked to Eric a moment before heading after the human, still holding the wolfs hand.

Kyran hummed, watching the trio leave before looking to Jay. "I understand you want this to end. Me too. But we have to be smart. No rushing in head first and making foolish mistakes. We have to think about this. Okay? Gather information, find what need, plan the retaliation well. Does that make sense? I think if we can gather enough of the information we can start to get the word spread. Whispers at first that grow louder with time..... but we need a safe haven.... somewhere.... those running in the early days can go. I would offer here but theres probably not enough room."

When Kyran intervened he frowned a little and instantly felt bad for what he had said before. He didn't wanted to sound bossy or anything. He thought more of the fact that the humans and the vampires in the house were used to one another and it was much easier that way. Guess he was misunderstood and maybe he didn't express correctly either. The gesture the other did with the human made him feel uncomfortable but didn't said anything just turned his gaze in the other direction and down as he set his hands in the pockets of his pants. 

Eric looked at the vampire and back at Jay and at the human. Something was fishy but he couldn't understand. The scent of the vampire was on them both. That he could tell. So what was their business then? Why would Jay be with a guy like this if he had humans to please him in any matter? He just couldn't understand. The squeeze on his hand got him out of his thoughts and smiled as he looked at Tyler. He nodded and fallowed the human along with Tyler to the kitchen. It was too early to start to understand drama or whatever their thing was and he was too hungry. 

As Jay was left with Kyran he stepped closer to the window looking outside. He felt strange. Was it because of Tristan? Was he jealous of him? Not to mention how Kyran had jumped and spoke about the humans and how he reacted to Tristan made him feel uneasy. It was a strange feeling that he didn't like because he never felt it before. Was that jealousy? When Kyran spoke to him he listen carefully thinking it through. 

"I know ... I'm not rushing anything. I just ... i hate standing steady and not do anything" he said shrugging trying to shadow his hurt feeling. Kyran wasn't his. He was just a thing. Something he was drawn to and couldn't explain. Guess i'll never find my mate, he thought as he remembered Eric and Tyler. Even though he thought Kyran was but Kyran had the humans, especially Tristan. Damn it ... stop it ...  

"Do you have a library? I can start and check there and see if i can find something ... anything" he said turning to look at Kyran but he did only for a few seconds then he looked down rubbing his forehead. 

Out of earshot, Tyler looked to Tristan. "What is going on with you and Kyran? I must admit, as an ignorant wolf, I don't get much of this...." He looked to Eric, shrugging lightly before the beta could tell him off.

Tristan looked back and laughed, "I am claimed as his. No other vampire can touch me." He said simply. "It's not bad. Master Kyran is a good man. He saved me from another household when I was being used a blood whore. Chained to the dungeon... fucked and drained practically daily. He said he would protect me from that ever happening again. Bought out my contract and brought me here." He said with a smile. "He's saved a few of us.... we're too broken to return to the human society really. But I like it here. It is a really nice house. The vampires are really nice. They treat us well and pay us for our blood. We do chores for our food and to stay here for free. It's a great deal really."

The human was quiet a moment. "I know that the Master likes that other wolf." He smiled. "I won't get in the way of that. If that's what you're worried about?"

Tyler watched him a moment then shrugged, "I have no clue what's going on there if I am honest."

In the kitchen he looked around.

Fanny turned to see them, smiling brightly. The wrinkles on her elderly face stark and obvious. "Ah! The other new guests. Welcome, welcome. If there is anything in particular you really like, please let me know. I like to make everyone happy. I can add it into rotation."

"Oh! Do you make bacon and cheese pasta?" Tyler asked excitedly.

"Of course my dear." She laughed.

"Awesome." The young wolf smiled then looked to Eric. "Can we ask what's for breakfast?"

"We have fried eggs, beans and bacon today. Do you want any of that? If not?" She hummed softly, "If not, I can make you something else."

"Oh that sounds awesome!" Tyler smiled. "Thank you... Fanny is it?"

"Yes, deary. My name is Fanny. I work in the kitchens, no longer feed the vampires but I have been here for a long time." He hummed softly.

-------------

Kyran watched him. He didn't know Jay well enough to understand what he was thinking. Quietly he walked over to him, wrapping an arm lightly around him and leaning in to nuzzle where he had bitten him the previous night. "I feel like I have managed to upset you..... how?" He didn't understand. But he wanted to!

Releasing him he smiled. "Yes, I have a library. I can take you to it. If you want?" He hummed a little, flashing his fangs at him a moment in a grin before turning away. That strange feel was drawing him closer, making him feel things he wasn't sure how to understand or interpret. He wanted to though. He wanted to learn more about Jay.... get closer to him.

Was asking him to stay just an excuse to get him to come closer? To get that opportunity?

"You know.... we might not find many more answers in libraries.... we need.... sources.... people." Kyran mused.

Eric was surprised when Tyler asked what they have been asking the whole time back in the other room with the others. Hearing what Tristan was saying made him even more confused. If he was claimed as his. then what was Jay? Was he also claimed? From the marks he couldn't tell. Yes, the scent of the other was on him but he couldn't tell if he was claimed as the human was saying or was just ... feeding? What the hell was Jay doing? 

All the way he stayed silent till they reached the kitchen where they meat the other human which was older than Tristan. He smiled gently at the hospitality. 

"I'm good with whatever is served" he said shrugging as he looked at the food and instantly he could feel his stomach growl. He forgot for that moment about Jay and Kyran and just focused on the food. 

"Let us help" he said looking around for some plates and looking what he could get on the plate to eat. He served one for Tyler and then he set something for him. "Did you guys ate? Should i put some for you too?" he asked looking at Fanny and Tristan as he was placing his own plate on the middle table. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hearing the other moving closer he sigh and closed his eyes as he wrapped his arm around him and nuzzled at the spot where he bit him the night before, which was a sensitive spot now, making his body shatter a little. 

"N-No ... I mean ... It seems like i have upset you so ... i'm sorry. I didn't meant to be bossy or anything ... regarding Tristan. I was just...thinking that he and the others can go around the other vampires much easier than Ty and Eric. But guess it went out wrong" he said taking a deep breath when Kyran stepped away from him. i don't like how you act around him...no ... stop it ... he is not your mate .... he is not yours so stop it ... he can do the ever bloody he wants ...

"Right .... But i don't have people outside so that job will be entrusted to you. I prefer reading. It helps me calm my nerves and settle down my thoughts" he added leaning on the window sill looking at him.  He was such a puzzle for him that he wanted to know but it was hard . 

Edited by mik3la

Tyler smiled as Eric got him food, nodding softly as he licked his lips and started to eat. "Thank you, Eric.... and Fanny for cooking it. Smells delicious."

"Oh. Yeah... I did." Tristan chuckled, "much earlier, I have always been an earlier riser."

"What he means, is he likes to get up early and help me." Fanny smiled and ruffled Tristan's head. "You're a good boy. I am glad that the vampires here decided to protect you, my dear."

"Me too. I don't know what I would do if they threw me away." Tristan admits.

"Nonsense. No one will throw you away." Fanny frowned.

"I have seen how Master Kyran looks at that other wolf... and it's not like he looks at us. Me and his other claimed." He hummed softly, thoughtful a moment.  "Maybe one of the other vampires will decide to claim me as theirs if Kyran decides to break our bond?"

"Don't talk like that, darling." Fanny hummed, kissing Tristan's head. "It will all work out for the best."

-------------------------

Kyran hummed. "You don't like Tristan." He watched him. "I don't mean to upset you around him. I also understand why you might have thought what you did.... and while I don't mind any of the humans offering to help you, it has to be their choice. Okay? I don't want.... I don't even let the vampires boss them around." He said honestly. 

He wanted to linger a moment longer but didn't. "The library it is then."

Quietly he hummed and nodded, "Come on then." He smiled and walked towards the room. It was hidden through several doors, at the back of the manor. It was brightly lit, with two floors and winding stairs. There were quite literally thousands and thousands of books. Some old and original, scrolls from the ancient days... all the way up recently released books. They were stored in time period. "I hope you approve." He hummed gently.

Kyran moved to one of the seats by a table. "Shall we sit here while we research? Or would you rather just reach for pleasure for now?"

Eric shrugged as he sat at the table with his plate and started eating. He was a good listener and not talking much. As they were eating the humans started talking about Tristans bond with Kyran and the other humans. That was strange. But at least there was something for Jay. But all this was too complicated to understand. He understood that a wolf wouldn't accept to share his mate with anyone, so in this case, it would be difficult. 

"what do you mean by breaking the bond? I mean ... what does it imply that you're afraid of?" he asked chewing some food. He was too bluntly sometimes and wasn't careful at how he spoke. If the way he said something might upset the other person. He never thought about that. When he was curious about something he just asked. 

"Not that i imply anything its just .... you are afraid if that might happened" he said taking a sip of the water from the glass in front of him. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You don't like Tristan." He watched him. "I don't mean to upset you around him. I also understand why you might have thought what you did.... and while I don't mind any of the humans offering to help you, it has to be their choice. Okay? I don't want.... I don't even let the vampires boss them around."

Jay narrowed his eyes when he said about him not liking Tristan. Maybe that was it. He wasn't sure. What he was sure of was that he didn't liked how affectionate Kyran was with him. But then again, he had to accept that Tristan was claimed by him, so he was his. "It's fine. Forget it" he said shaking his head wanting to get over with the subject. He didn't want to talk about Tristan anymore as it was making his blood boil. Wolfs were know to be possessive but this never happened to him before, which it was even more upsetting and exhausted. 

"The library it is then."

He nodded and fallowed the other down the hall, trying to remember his way to it for other occasions when Kyran wouldn't be his guide and will have to get there alone. As soon as he stepped inside he was amazed by how big and organized the library was.  "Wow. this looks amazing" he said looking around, every inch of it. It was an amazing place and not to mention filled with so many old books that he never heard of it. 

"I hope you approve."

"Hmm? Oh ... yeah ... this place is amazing" he said as he reached the table still with his eyes on the walls full of books. 

"Shall we sit here while we research? Or would you rather just reach for pleasure for now?"

"What do you mean reach for pleasure?" he asked confused turning his eyes to the other. Now that he was looking at him, Kyran was like out of an old count story. The clothes were the only thing modern but everything else was like an old picture. He was looking good. He really is handsome ... he thought looking down at the books that were on the table on the side, checking them out till Kyran was going to answer his question.  

Tristan sat down at the table and looked to them. "Do you not know how it often works in these manors"

Tyler couldn't claim he did so shrugged, "No clue.... sorry. Care to explain?" He asked curiously, glancing at Eric a moment to see his expression before focusing on Tristan.

"I was invited to this house to serve only Master Kyran. I.... after what happened before.... being open to anyone... scares me." He said softly. "But if he doesn't want me anymore... that gives me very few options unless someone else decides to claim me as only theirs. It basically means that every three days I feed Master Kyran. Only him. Master Kyran currently has two of us he uses regularly for blood.... and other things.... but thats just a bonus and not necessity. On the other day he choices someone else. Those not claimed, not in a regular schedule.... they wear a black ribbon somewhere when they're able to feed again. It's a subtle sign rather than shouting it to the whole world. I suppose.... this place is different. Maybe I could live with that...." He frowned and looked down.

Tyler couldn't claim he understood it all. "So when you say claimed.... you don't mean like a mate claim, do you? You basically mean you're claimed as his.... food supply?" The omega didn't get it.

"I suppose so." Tristan shrugged, "It feels good though, a vampire bite. Even when it's forced like before.... but Master Kyran isn't like anyone I've ever been with before."

-----------

"I mean, books can be pleasurable. Would you prefer we reach for pleasure with their pages.... read for pleasure I believe is the more modern phrasing. My apologies." He hummed, flashing his fangs in a grin. "You could always come sit on my lap." He winked, more than happy to tease the wolf. "No one usually comes here but me. No one will disturb us....."

The vampire watched the wolf with green, wanton, red eyes. "Maybe if you're a good boy, I'll even let you fuck me next time....." this time? In truth, Kyran wasn't sure that things would go in that direction. That Jay wanted more from him.

Then something clicked. "You're jealous. Aren't you? Of my little blood pets." He smirked. Tilting his head as he watched for his reaction.