(Private RP) Forbidden bites << mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

mik3la

Kyran fell quiet. Listening to the wolf. He wasn't sure he believed him...

"You think I am lying then? That my brother wasn't returned to me in pieces?" He hissed. "I was sent his hand.... his ear.... his nipple..." Kyran closed his eyes, shuddering. "Do you understand that? Do you understand any of this? If you think it wasn't the wolves... then who? Who DID kill an innocent?" There were blood tears in his eyes, he rubbed them roughly and looked away, not wanting him to go into details.

He frowned. Slowly looking back to the guy. "I don't understand what benefit there is to keeping us apart." He said honestly. "I don't get why they would want that! Surely the death is senseless if there is not bloody reason for it" He hissed again, clearly angred by the whole situation.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• syaoran-puu

"You think I am lying then? That my brother wasn't returned to me in pieces?" 

"No ... i didn't said you're lyi....

"I was sent his hand.... his ear.... his nipple...""Do you understand that? Do you understand any of this? If you think it wasn't the wolves... then who? Who DID kill an innocent?" 

"I don't know alright?" he said frowning feeling hopeless that he didn't had the answers. Now he was upset by this whole matter. What the hell was going on around here? 

"I don't understand what benefit there is to keeping us apart.""I don't get why they would want that! Surely the death is senseless if there is not bloody reason for it" 

"I don't get it either but ... if they try it so desperately to keep us endlessly  fighting  there has to be something big" he frown trying to find some answers in his head. "There has to be something in the history books" he said turning his head back to the vampire. "There has to be some answers" he added moving his arms but they were still locked on the chains. "The old books with the history of the bloodlines. The Corvin Almanac" he remembered of reading something about it. It was the most anchient book, more like a diary that lied the history of both species, but it never was found. It was said that it was stolen and he only thought that the vampires took it. "You have it right?" he said without thinking. 

"You did. In a way. You said your kind would never. Again and again you said it. So if that is the case? Then clearly I'm wrong? I'm lying? Right?" He quirked a brow. Frowning deeply at him. He hated this. Hated all of this! He hissed. Hurting.

It might have been years.... so many years.... but the memories and hurt lingered as if it was only yesterday. He wasn't sure those memories would ever fade. Never, ever. The pain as freshed today as it had been the day of the parcel being delivered. He hated it!

Quirking a brow, the vampire hissed softly. "Yes. I have it. Though I don't know what good it will do us." He watched the wolf. "I don't know why I should trust you."

Kyran stood up, his large body strong and healthy, glowing with the rush of fresh blood he had taken from the wolf. "I'll go get it, bring it here.... I can't trust you enough to let you out or wander or join me upstairs." He moved forward though. lifting one of his hands. "But maybe I can trust you enough to let your hands go....." Maybe? The trust was hard to give. They had simply hated each other for too long!

"Yes. I have it. Though I don't know what good it will do us." He watched the wolf. "I don't know why I should trust you."

"That goes for me too. I don't know why i should trust you, but right now, we're the only ones that think outside the box" he said keeping eye contact with the other knowing that he was telling the truth. They were the only ones right now that were just figuring out that something was off with this whole hate and war. And most of all, they were the only ones of their kind that were normally talking and not killing each other. 

"I'll go get it, bring it here.... I can't trust you enough to let you out or wander or join me upstairs." He moved forward though. lifting one of his hands. "But maybe I can trust you enough to let your hands go....."

"Hei ... i accept what i get"  he said smirking but not in a ironical way or anything. It was more like a thanks addressed to the vampire for letting his hands go. He could of course break the chains but he decided not to and wait for the vampire to return. He didn't know why he trusted him but something in his guts was telling him that he was doing the right thing. And learning about their past from the Corvin's Almanac, that was a great opportunity and questions to be answered.  

Leaning his back on the wall behind him, he closed his eyes and tried to calm himself down and re-think everything. The words the elders told them, stories about the vampires and how they were chasing them, the prisoners that they locked them in the cell but never heard of them again. The were the guards of the pack, keeping everyone safe and they only attacked full grown ass vampires that were breaking the laws and attacking people and getting into our territory picking up fights. But never children. If his pack didn't do that , then who? 

Kyran hummed, accepting the other at his word before pulling away. He locked the dungeon door behind him; before heading upstairs to get the book. It was hidden among a hundred other books. Hidden in plain sight. Not obvious to the casual observer. Over the years he had found that to be the best hiding place. He had read it once, but that was all. Much of it not exactly making sense.... like he was missing something. The puzzle piece that allowed everything to fit together?

He wandered back down. Observing the wolf apprehensively a moment before humming. "Here is the book." He said simply. "Where do we start?"

Sitting down opposite him he crossed his legs and watched him. Waiting. "What do you know about this book already?"

When the door unlocked he opened his eyes and saw the vampire entering and coming next to him throwing the book in his lap. He was about to roll his eyes at the others comment but didn't do it. Instead he just opened the book and started flipping the pages. 

"All i know is that i has the origin of everything. Of our kind and yours. The main history and past life of Alexander Corvinus ..." he took a moment to breath in and out then continued. "My direct bloodline" he said flipping the pages looking for something that he remembered from his early years. 

"My name is Jay Corvinus " he said looking up at the vampire thrusting him with his full name. Didn't know why but he had. Maybe that way the vampire will understand that he was telling the truth. 

"I remember about a fairytale that my mother used to tell me but cannot recall the name" he started talking as he turned his eyes back to the book, turning page after page. "It was about a time where vampires and wolfs coexisted in harmony until the daughter of Marcus, which is this case was a vampire, fell in love with a son of Alexander. It was more like Romeo and Juliet of this times" he said stopping at a page that seemed a little bit odd. It was like it was double paper. That could only meant that someone made double page in order to hide something in it. 

"It is said that the union between a vampire and wolf is forbidden by law and it will only bring death to those who do not fallow it" he said checking the page and and open it with his claw and started reading it. 

"This creatures just don't want to understand and in order of not loosing power they will try to subdue us. The union between a vampire and a wolf creates the perfect hybrid. Half vampire, half wolf but stronger than both. I was strong enough to overcome the bite of a wolf and turned into the first hybrid but this one would be born one which will only make him stronger. Unfortunately my son payed a terrible price. Don't know how Marcus was able to do that to his own daughter and by killing my son he has declared war. I will not rest until both sides will be together again and we will be able to evolve. Our time has passed, let the new generation take over. But I'm afraid some are to greedy. I just hope they will find soon and will stop this bloodshed of both parts"

Jay was dumbfounded. How could that be possible? The connection between a vampire and a wolf? Was that even possible? weren't they hatting one another back then too? He lifted his eyes at the vampire, not able to say any other word, frowning as he was starting to put the puzzle pieces together. 

Edited by mik3la

Kyran frowned at the name, "If that is true.... why don't you know more? Like stories passed down? Or were such stories silenced?" He wondered honestly, unsure what to make of everything. This all seemed like a big mess to him. The vampire didn't enjoy being out of the loop and uncomfortable! This wasn't going to end well...

Shifting closer, he watched him curiously claw at the paper. He looked to the book, frowning as he read it.

"Bullshit...." But there was no real conviction behind the words. He wasn't sure what to make of it all. "A vampire and wolf baby?" He frowned, snorting. "As if our two kinds would even get together like that anymore...." He frowned, tilting his head as he reached and touched the page a moment. "Sounds like some sick and twisted Romeo and Juliet story....."

Was this what everyone was hiding? "I am not surprised war was started by one side killing the others child.... but to declare war and express a desire to bond the sides? It seems rather contradictory!" He frowned. 

He took the book a moment, holding the page a monent as he looked to a different page, one that had a diagram on it. "I saw this before.... it didn't exactly make sense before. But I suppose it does now.... its a tree.... two different halves... joined.... wolf... vampire.... and in the centre.... a baby." There were symbols for both sides.... night and day merged. "It is surely a fantasy.... an impossibility. It can't be real....."

Jay couldn't believe it himself either but if that was the case, having the upspring of a vampire and wolf, born hybrid and not made, stronger than both parts then all they feared was they could fall at any minute. They didn't want someone stronger than them. That's why they forbidden the union between the species and created a never ending war. How could they be so selfish?! 

"Hugh?" he said turning his eyes back to the vampire as he took the book from him checking it. Showing the symbol he got closer to him and looked on it, noticing aswell the connection and the creation from them both. 

"If is not real, than why is it in this book?" he said lifting his eyes to him being a few inches away from him. "Why it can't be true? I mean think about it ... it all makes sense" he frowned. "They forbidden the union, declared war so that they could never create that weapon. Because a born hybrid is a weapon more powerful than both sides. And one may never know how it will turn. Either against one side or the other or both. They do not know how that work so ..... instead, they created a never ending war to keep their power" he said running his hand through his hair feeling overwhelmed. 

"Jesus fucking Christ" he gasped realizing what the elders had done for so many years and they had been the pawns to it. He flew a punch in the wall behind him feeling every muscle in him twitch with anger and rage. 

Edited by mik3la

Why is it in the book if it's not real? Why hide it in a secret double page? No obvious answer came to him. He was rather frustrated at that fact! Sighing he put the book down a moment, frown deep on his face.

Was this really enough to kill for? Was this really enough to fight over? Where the elders really that desperate to keep them apart? To stop such a child from being born? "I don't imagine...." he frowned, "That such a child would be easy to create?" Vampires found it hard to get pregnant. Only managing once every few hundred years. He predicted it was to stop them multiplying too fast and taking over the world.... or running out of food. Wolves on the other hand seemed to breed without much consquence. Another stark difference between them.

Another thought came to Kyran's mind. "Wait.... how did you know I had it? The book." He frowned, suspicion flooding him. Had he somehow been tricked by this wolf? Had Jay known he would be walking that way? Same name as their founding bloodline... or was this really a gift from the other coven? Something definitely wasn't adding up.

Growling he stood up. Pacing the cell. His mind was alive.

"If a creature.... if it was possible.... a vampire and a wolf...." Kyran frowned. "I suppose they would be quicker and faster. Vampiric daywalkers." What a dangerous thing that would be! He could see why the elders might try to stop it. But it presented more questions than answers. "I feel like theres more missing...." He admits.

He didn't think either. There had to be more than the book was saying but he just couldn't understand what. They were left with more questions than answers and it was frustrating for him.

"Wait.... how did you know I had it? The book."

"I didn't" he said frowning. "All i knew was that they told me it was stolen centuries ago .... i just assumed that the vampire has it, not you in particular" he said shaking his head trying to make the other understand that he wasn't a traitor or tricking him. He was telling the truth and he has been telling the truth ever since he told him about his brother. Something inside him switched, wanting to trust him. 

"If a creature.... if it was possible.... a vampire and a wolf...." "I suppose they would be quicker and faster. Vampiric daywalkers."  "I feel like theres more missing...."

"I know" he said standing up looking at the vampire with his golden eyes. "And i know you might not like this but ... you have to let me go. I have to get back and dig more about this" he said biting his lip, feeling his body tense. He didn't want to fight or anything and it was possible that the vampire wasn't going to let him go so easy, but he had to try at least. He had to get back and find more answers. At least from the wolf parts. He had to know more about all this crap. 

"We need to work together in order to find out the truth and to find out who is behind the war and responsible for what happened" he said referring to the vampires brother. "You have to trust me" he added taking a deep breath. He knew it was hard as it was against everything they were learned about each other. 

"Trust..... trust you?" He looked over at him and frowned. "I...."

Kyran fell quiet, crossing his arms. Trust wasn't easy. Wasn't easy at all. They had hated each other for so long.... Kyran had been stuck in this battle for centuries. It was an endless cycle of blood, dread and despair. Could two people really make a difference to the whole war? It was so forced upon... so much a part of them now... could it really be undone?

The vampire looked over when he heard the chains. Frowning at Jay. Trust him? If I let him go.... I'll never see him again. He was sure of it! He hated this. "Give me a reason why I should trust you? If the roles had been reversed you would have tossed me to your precious elders. Not given me another thought. Not cared. Yet.... you want me to free you?" Kyran frowned. Running a hand through his hair, looking to the bars.

He was quite for a while. Red eyes turning to look at him. "Give me your mobile number." He frowned, not sure why he was even considering this!  But maybe.... maybe it was because of the book? Because of what he had learnt. Maybe things didn't have to be so dreadful and bloody between their kinds?

"I don't know if it is so important about the why the war started. But more about ending it." That was all Kyran really cared about. Not so much some mythical creature born of both races, not some hidden reason for an endless war..... but ending it.

"Give me a reason why I should trust you? If the roles had been reversed you would have tossed me to your precious elders. Not given me another thought. Not cared. Yet.... you want me to free you?"

He had a point and hit him right in the guts of his nerves. But he was right. If it had been reverse he would just given him to the elders and never asked questions, but that was before. Before he found about everything that was in the book. Yes he had questions and wanted to know why but he also wanted to end it. There had been to many losses from both parts. 

" I ..." just when he was about to talk the other spoke asking for his phone number. He blinked a few times not expecting that but a soft smile crossed his lips as he sigh. 

"I don't know if it is so important about the why the war started. But more about ending it." 

"Its not about why it started but why they kept going with it. I want to end it too but apparently is not that simple either way" he took a deep breath sighing. He checked his pockets and found his phone. He was still wondering why he didn't used it in the first place to call for help or send the location info for the pack to come run and save him. But a part of him knew that even if he did that it was risky. Either the vampire was going to take his phone and destroy it and the other that the elders wouldn't risk others for him. Which was kind of a bummer considering they were told that they matter. 

"Here" he said giving him the phone to the vampire. "You can track it down. I use it sometimes with the newbies to know where they are and not cause troubles. You can do that with my phone if you still don't trust me. Or you can set some of your vampires to track me but that would be risky and they would not be able to get to close to our headquarters" he added thinking about possibilities.  

"There is though a risk if i go back like this" he said pointing at him. Taking a deep breath closing his eyes for a second, he opened them and looked at him. "You'll have to beat me up really hard and injure me. That way they'll think that we fought and i've managed to escape. They will not believe much of it but seeing me injured maybe they will" he added not believing that he was asking to be beaten up. 

He looked at the phone, taking it. He looked at it, shrugging. "I don't think I would want to risk more of my kin for you.... we keep to ourselves, I have tried to create a haven for those of like minds. We don't even hunt for blood, we have paid volunteers who live here with us." He used the phone and messaged himself. He had just wanted the others number. He didn't care so much about tracking him.... what good would that do him? He wasn't planning to go and destroy the wolves.

Kyran rolled his eyes. "You want me to beat you up?" He quirked a brow. "How you going to claim you got away?" He tilt his head. Watching him. Curious about what Jay was thinking. In many ways it made sense. It might look suspicious if Jay went back uninjured. "If you tell them a vampire coven held you.... your elders will try to hurt us." He couldn't risk his family. His loved ones here. They might not be blood relatives, his dead, but they were HIS!

Possessiveness took over him for a moment. His eyes shining red as he hissed. "Why not just.... break your ankle? Make it sound like you hurt yourself after an escape? Lost your sense of direction. Slept it off a little then finally headed home.... though I think we need to smash your phone." He frowned. "A reason you didn't call in?" He frowned softly.

"Though I can beat you up if you prefer.... bit you more. Make it look like you were brutalised and near drained....? You could claim you were left in the woods." He sighed. This seemed.... complicated. "Are you planning to contact me? Once you find information from your side?"

"I don't think I would want to risk more of my kin for you.... we keep to ourselves, I have tried to create a haven for those of like minds. We don't even hunt for blood, we have paid volunteers who live here with us." 

"Gotcha sorry ... i didn't thought it through that much" he said scratching the back of his neck feeling a little stupid. 

"You want me to beat you up?" "How you going to claim you got away?"  "If you tell them a vampire coven held you.... your elders will try to hurt us."

Again he felt stupid for not thing through the rest of the consequences. The vampire was right. He shouldn't risk his kinds safety. It wasn't fare. 

"You're right ... again ... sorry" he said sighing. He hated when he was wrong but he was admitting it. 

"Why not just.... break your ankle? Make it sound like you hurt yourself after an escape? Lost your sense of direction. Slept it off a little then finally headed home.... though I think we need to smash your phone." He frowned. "A reason you didn't call in?"

"That could work" he said quickly looking back up at him, stepping closer without realizing it with a stupid smile on his face. What the hell was wrong with him? He was actually going against his elders? This was crazy! But it felt so right. "I cannot smash my phone cause then we cannot keep in touch" he said quickly thinking for a solution to that small matter. 

"Though I can beat you up if you prefer.... bit you more. Make it look like you were brutalized and near drained....? You could claim you were left in the woods."

"That could actually work ... Before you found me on the street we were on a fight with some vampires that crossed to a club nearby the border. They were there to pick a fight with us. If someone managed to escape the would be my alibi as I was pretty injured back there" he said remembering how weak he felt and couldn't held himself on his feet. But the idea of being bitten by the vampire wasn't that appealing. 

"Are you planning to contact me? Once you find information from your side?"

"I will. If you don't get any call back from me in two days that means ... the elders caught me and i'm .. done" he said taking a deep breath gulping. What he was about to do was treason and that was dealt with death. If they were to ding him out, he was going to be killed by his own kind for treason. "If i don't get back at you in two days I'm ... sorry " he added clenching his hands into fists not wanting to think that his kind will kill him just like that but the fear was there. 

"Guess the last idea is the main plan" he said taking a deep breath making himself brave for the bite. "Bon apetite" he said trying to make fun of the situation, turning his head to the side closing his eyes as he was waiting for the vampire to bite and suck him almost dry. It was a hilarious situation, a wolf asking a vampire to bite him voluntarily but that was the only choice he had for the elders to believe why he vanished for this whole time and not gave a phone call. 

Kyran watched him. Not sure what to make of it all.

His head was buzzing and full. Too many new slices of information that bubbled around his head like bubbles in a can of fizzy pop. He couldn't completely follow the train of thought.... he needed time to process all this.

Tilting his head he stepped closer. "I'm going to have to bite you in several places. Make it look like you were bitten by more than one person. A few might need to be torn a little...." He frowned, watching him a moment. "I'll make sure not to tear you too much, pick a place that isn't critical." He hummed, taking his hand. He flashed his fangs. "Don't squirm. It won't hurt then.... most mortals even like a vampires bite."

He bit the guys wrist first. Pulling fangs free without actually drinking turn the arm slightly and bite further up the arm. Next, his shoulder. His neck. He sucked a little deeper there. Next he bit the guys chin, pulling a little so it would tear a little more. "Hanging in there?"

"I'm going to have to bite you in several places. Make it look like you were bitten by more than one person. A few might need to be torn a little...."

Hearing that he opened his eyes and turned his head to the vampire that stand in front of him now. the thought of being bitten in multiple places made him sick a little but that was for their plan to work. 

"I'll make sure not to tear you too much, pick a place that isn't critical." 

"I guess you know the places where to bite better than me" he said sighing feeling like the air was leaving his lungs for good. he was a little afraid as he didn't know what effect it might have on him. 

"Don't squirm. It won't hurt then.... most mortals even like a vampires bite."

Taking a deep breath he prepared himself and kept his eyes on the vampire as he took his wrist and pulled it up to his lips. He groan a little when he felt the piercing of the others fangs in his hand but it didn't hurt as much as he thought. As the vampire continued with the bites he started to feel a little strange. It was like he was on drugs. When the vampire bite his shoulder and drank from his blood he couldn't control himself and gasp grabbing him by the shoulders. He was surprised by his reaction but it was like he was getting high with each bite the other was giving him. 

"Hanging in there?"

"Hmm...ha...yeah ..." he gasped still euphoric. What the hell was happening with him? His body was feeling hot and he was light headed. And it wasn't from the blood drinking. No, because the other was barely drinking. there was something else. "W-What ...the hell....do you guys ...h-have on th-those fangs ..ha" he was started to talk through gasps of air as the other continued biting him. He leaned more into the other, like wanting more. Which it was strange. He would never do that. What was he doing to him? 

"I do indeed know." Kyran smirked. He had been biting people since he was born.... it was just part of who he was. He saw no reason to hide that part of himself!

He laughed as the started to look drugged. "Nothing much... just a special enzyme produced in our mouths. It is designed to relax our food.... its rather sensual. Sex and feeding often go together." Kyran winked, grabbing at the others crotch teasingly as he bit the other side of his neck and licked down it to his chest. Since Jay was still naked, nothing was hidden. He bit the others pectoral, purposely tearing there a little. It might bleed like a piggy but nothing would be really damaged.

Kyran got to his knees, looking up at Jay and winking before biting his hip, "Do you like it little wolf? Are you getting turned on by my bite?" He teased. "Maybe its a good sign that you are compatible after all."

enzyme? am i really drugged right now?! he thought as his body was being bitten and ran by so many sensations that he couldn't explain. sex and feed?! what?! no...i'm not like that ... but damn it feels so good .... No!! snap out of it ... focus..., his mind was getting fuggy not able to think clearly anymore, being to affected by the bites. When the vampire grabbed his crutch he moaned and gasped uncontrollably grabbing the others shoulders even harder like he wanted to stop him but at the same time not to. 

"Do you like it little wolf? Are you getting turned on by my bite?"

"N-No ...ha... this is just ngh...that thing from your fangs ....argh..." he was a mess and even if he didn't want to admit it, he was turned on by it. But it was the effect of that enzyme. He didn't like it. This wasn't normal. He wouldn't normally fuck with a vampire. That was crazy. 

"Maybe its a good sign that you are compatible after all."

"I'm n-not ..ha...ngh...its that ...enzyme ..hmmm" as the other was on the floor his hands moved up to his hair holding it. More to hold onto something as he felt his legs were starting to shake and wasn't sure he was able to stand for much longer. 

Kyran only smirked. "If you were fighting me.... your adrenaline would fight it. You WANT this, little wolf." He teased, uncaring that Jay was actually an alpha. Right now? That alpha was at his mercy!

He bit again on his leg before licking towards the inside. "Look at you, blame my enzymes all you want." He grinned, enjoying the sight of the guys hard cock. Daring, he licked the bead of precum on the tip before pulling back. "Just realised.... I shredded your clothes.... You'll have to shift." He licked his lips and fangs as if nothing had just happened, as if he hadn't nearly just lost his mind and sucked the guys cock!

It was better not to think about that though. Better not to think about how he liked the others scent. Liked his taste. Wanted more.

It was insanity! Red eyes glowed gently as he looked at the wolf. "Lets go. Before I change my mind and see sense....."

"If you were fighting me.... your adrenaline would fight it. You WANT this, little wolf."

His eyes were closed lost in the feeling and moment. He wanted to deny it but the words didn't came out. Not wanting to make sounds be bite his lip trying to keep it in but the bite on his thigh made him gasp not able to resist it. Feeling his lick he had to hold his breath as his body shuttered a little but then nothing happened and he groan in frustration but when the other spoke he was slowly getting his senses back. 

Opening his eyes and looking at the vampire and himself he felt his cheeks getting hot, clenching his teeth as he couldn't believe how he acted. He acted like those human blood whores that they long before tried to save but ended up giving up as they were already hipped on the vampires, so there wasn't much to save. And now, he was turning into one. Hell no. 

"Lets go. Before I change my mind and see sense....."

"Lead the way out of here then" he said breathing hard as he was back to his senses, taking a piece of a fabric from the floor, wrapping it around him. Some of the bites where he torn him up and was bleeding was hurting but not as much of the idea that he had been turned on by a vampire and was now still having a hardon. Damn it ... cool the hell down ... it was just the enzyme ... nothing more ... and i'm sensible ... a little ...fuck it!! shaking his head to clear his mind he started to fallow the other. 

Kyran smirked at the others reaction. Jay was.... cute. Though he wouldn't admit it. Wouldn't tell the truth about how he saw the alpha wolf now. Instead he focused on what needed to be done. The plan. He reached and undid the others chains. "Attack me and I will attack back!" He warned.

He looked down at Jay's groin, smirking and licking his lips but saying nothing. He wouldn't spoil either of their imagination.

"I will need to ensure that my kin aren't close.... I won't let you harm any of them." He warned as they started up the stairs, opening the door he looked around before deciding it was quiet enough. "Come." He grunted, leading Kyran out to the garden. There was a lovely garden around the house. Trimmed and well maintained. Beyond that were protective trees and woods. They liked their privacy after all. The house was away from town. The garden and the house seemed almost victorian in their design. Opulant and beautiful. Pristine.... very vampire.

"That way to town." He pointed, looking back at the vampire.

"Attack me and I will attack back!"

Looking down at his ankles and back at him he frown. "I told you i wouldn't" he said frustrated that the other wasn't believing him yet, and also because of the hard on which he was trying to calm down. 

"I will need to ensure that my kin aren't close.... I won't let you harm any of them."

"Again with this crap. I already told him that i wont do anything" he was mumbling more for himself as he fallowed the other down the hall and through a door, reaching the garden. the moment he stepped out of the mansion and into the garden he looked amazed. The colors of the flowers where so bright and beautiful and with the house it was like ancient mansions with wide gardens. It was beautiful. 

Lost in his thought he turned to him and the direction the vampire was pointing nodding. 

"Understood" he took a step and then stopped turning back at him. "I want to say 'thank you' now in case i don't get to see you again. Thank you for not killing me" he said putting a sad faded smile, before he let his eyes glow brighter and turned jumping to run as fast as he could and turned in the next second into a light brown- more golden wolf running towards town. 

"It's not crap. It;s a real possibility." He hummed softly. "Would you like it if I was asking the same in the middle of your pack?" He pointed out. Kyran was trusting the wold to a point, but that trust was difficult to accept or push too far. He didn't know Jay after all! He really needed to know him better before any of that!

He grunted at the thanks, crossing his arms over his chest. "Until next time, little wolf." He smirked. "Maybe we can finish off what we started." He teased. Watching him. As the guy shifted he watched in fascination. He hadn't really got to see one before... not without them trying to kill him at aleast. It was quite seductive really, the magic enchanting.

Kyran said nothing else as the other man ran away. Now if only I could actually trust him. 

Taking out his phone he sent him a text. Simply saying: "Keep your promise."

jay stopped a few blocks away from they headquarter making sure there where no wolfs to spy on him. Changing back to his human for he ripped the fabric he had got from back in the cell and wrapped it around one of the wounds that were still bleeding even if his system was trying to heal himself. Then he started acting dizzy and hardly walking as he reached the headquarter community gates, leaning on them. 

"Whos there!!" said one of the guards growling but when they stepped out and saw him leaning on the gate they open it and rushed to help him. They took him one by an arm and one by the other and helped him walk till the main building where the elders where. 

Elder Gregoth came closer, the disturbance being reported to him. "What's up?" He growled. "Shit! Who did this to you, Jay?" The Elder wolf moved closer and grabbed Jay, pulling his arm around his neck to help Jay inside the cabin. "We started to think you were dead. We lost four wolves last night." The pain in his voice was clear.

"You're bleeding pretty badly, I can smell it." He said simply, putting him on the sofa. "Jane. Go fetch the alpha some meat. He must be hungry and needs to heal."

The Elder watched the alpha a moment. "How did you escape?"