Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“Fancy meeting you again, shitty circumstances” Hal replied as he looked at the two while stepping into the mess having gotten a call to help with crowd control. “Ooh all banged up. Man you got to stop picking shitty stalkers.” Hal teased Yukie who groaned at the crappy joke. 

“just get me to a hospital this shit hurts and Tiernan is looking for blood” Yukie replied to Hal who only chuckled at the fact. 

“I could understand it but I doubt he will hurt anyone he doesn’t want to get separated from you” Hal explained looking at Tiernan as he walked over and poked at the two gunshot wounds. “Seems you’ll be fine. No need to worry I’ve already informed your father he’s waiting at the hospital.” Hal added as he looked at Tiernan not even letting Yukie say anything against it. “Need a ride?” He asked Tiernan knowing Yukie would put up a fight in an ambulance and Tiernan in his mind was in no condition to drive.

“Yes please,” Tiernan took up Hal’s offer. He was rather thankful to find a familiar face in a shitload situation. “That piece of shit is lucky I changed my angle at the last minute or he’d be exiting this place in a body bag.” Tiernan huffed. They followed Hal to his car, shielding Yukie all the way what with all the people who were still outside. Some of his fans called out his name asking whether he was alright. His mate was not alright, not totally. And he wasn’t feeling that good too. He had never been this afraid his whole life. Yukie would be the death of him for sure.

“I’d try and keep him awake. The nurses won’t touch him if he’s out.” Hal explained with a frown as he turned on the sirens once they where in and drive them towards Yunes hospital.

“fuck off flashy boy...I don’t need to listen to you” Yukie mumbled a little drunk sounding as he looked at Hal from Tiernan’s arms. “Your just a tall man in uniform.” Yukie grumbled as he giggled and snuggled into Tiernan’s chest.

“He gets drunk acting when he looses blood it’s strange. The nurses can’t handle him and he won’t let them near to help him” Hal explained with a small sigh as he turned and the hospital could be seen. “I’ve...heard stories from my chief. Apparently Yukies a known mischief maker. He’s caused trouble for us since he was young. Course we couldn’t do much other then scold him” Hal admitted with a chuckle before parking out front Yune waiting outside for them.

Tiernan only held his mate close and listen. He didn’t care whether Yukie acted drunk or whether he’s a mischief. All that he cared most was his mate treated and not in pain. “It’s not his fault this time. The bastard came out of nowhere and pulled a gun to Yukie’s head. If only I’d noticed sooner...” Tiernan said guiltily. He should have kept his eyes on Yukie and the people in line. Some ex-military man he was. 

When they arrived, Tiernan helped Yukie out of the car, supporting him. He looked guiltily at Yune when their eyes met. “I’m sorry Yukie got hurt. I took my eyes off him for one second...I’m sorry.” He apologized.

“Don’t feel bad. Yukies a magnet for trouble” Yune replied with a small sigh as he carefully picked him up and laid his son on a stretcher. Looking at the wound to his sons face Yune frowned as he touched it and then carefully removing the shirt looked at the medium bullet hole in his stomach. “Your being rather dramatic Yukie. I’ve seen you with worse” Yune mumbled as he took Yukie and Tiernan off to a private room. Digging through a cupboard Yune came back to Yukie and with a pair of long pliers took out the bullet. “Honestly normally you wouldn’t even register this happening. You must be in a heat week” Yune muttered as he finished the work and poured some disinfectant on the open wound causing Yukie to hiss at him.

“Are you still sore about me ignoring you?” Yukie asked as Yune huffed and poured some of the medicine on Yukies face.

“I’m sore your letting him play these games with you. You put Tiernan and so many people in danger.” Yune scolded carefully cleaning the face wound. “You keep playing this game with him in a desperate attempt for some validation from this man for who you are but if you keep playing this game you’ll end up killing someone.” Yune whispered as Yukie looked away hating the truthful words his father spoke. “If that happens you’ll have more blood on your hands, I thought we taught you to be better then that and not be the monster you where created as.” Yune finished as he left Yukie laying down to heal. Clearly still angry with Yukies dumb ass when it came to this stuff he walked out leaving Tiernan to stay with Yukie as he body spent the next hour healing.

Tiernan held Yukie’s hand all the while he was being treated by Yune. His hated what he heard and he hated that Yukie had let those thing be done to him. He understood Yune’s frustration ebcause he was feeling distressed from not saving Yukie too. Tiernan knew Yukie was not weak, but regardless of his immortality, injury still hurt and it hurt Tiernan to see blood drawn unnecessarily from his mate.

”We need to put a stop to this,” he said, voice grim. “We may not be able to punish him necause he was already serving for his crimes, but I could make them take away his privilages. No outdoor times, no shower time or take away his reading materials. Even put him in an isolation chamber for a week. Whatever it takes!” He slapped his free hand on the mattress beside Yukie. “We’re planning of having babies! Do you want to keep on being targeted like some kind of prey when you’re carrying our baby? I’m not going to allow that!” He was getting angrier by the second, but not at Yukie.

Edited by 3ruri

“....he would hurt them wouldn’t he?” Yukie asked his voice soft as he finally spoke his eyes sad at the thought of his children being involved in his fathers game. Yune coming back after cooling down had heard Tiernan and Yukies conversation.

”your right it does need to stop, because he won’t stop at just you Yukie. He might hunt your babies or your mate. It scares us to leave the house sometimes” Yune admitted as he looked at Tiernan wanting so badly for Yukie to stop playing this game with his father. “You don’t live with him anymore you really don’t have to fight or be hunted” Yune whispered gently reassuring Yukie that he really didn’t have to participate because at this point Yukie was encouraging the game by visiting his father and agreeing to a monthly assassination attempt in exchange for more information and attention from his father. In reality he at this point had made it like the he never left his fathers side and that he could continue their experiments and tests even while he was in jail.

”Yue found your safe...a few months ago. Taking those drugs...you where suppose to stop. Your making it harder to trust you, to know your all right.” Yune whispered his heart breaking at the sight of Yukie running so fast toward his own self destruction again. “At this point we are willing to sign you over to your mate or back into a facility if you keep proving you can’t think for yourself.” Yune added his voice turning to hurt and anger knowing that half the reason they where so strict and careful with their son was because of all of this and once they had learned how desperate Yukie was concerning still being of use to his father or making him happy well, they had to step in . Even through the first year back it was nothing but the same problems where they had to separate them both, it only lasted until Yukie was cleared to leave the hospital due to his physical health.

Despite his mental health still being stuck, still they where looking into discussing having Yukie under evaluation again but seeing how much he liked Tiernan they stepped back. Yune was frustrated to no end now seeing Yukie laying wounded and well, he would talk to Tiernan about his options if he wanted to continue having Yukie as his mate.

"If he would hurt his own flesh and blood, what would stop him from hurting innocent babies?" Tiernan snapped. "I'm not going to let you have the babies if this continues. I'd rather not put innocent lives in danger. This has to stop." He insisted. 

He understood how important Yukie felt to learn about himself but what was the point if it put him and more people in harms way. "Is it really that important to learn about this probably non-existing forms by pawning your life to him? What's the point of you being free if technically he still had you around his clutch. I accept you for who you are in whatever forms you have. Won't it be enough? Won't I be enough?" Tiernan pulled his hair in frustration. How was he going to start a family if his family was doomed o be ruined from the start.

“I’m sorry” Yukie whispered tears running down his face at Tiernan’s words. The fact that this man wanted to accept him all of him was so different then his parents having to accept him. Yukie could only cry his heart hurting as he laid still on the table wishing he wasn’t the self destructive monster he had become. Having hurt his parents and now the one man who truely loved him, it hurt Yukie to see how much he was destroying other people. “I-I don’t know how to be me. I don’t know who I am and it scares me” Yukie whispered his voice catching as he just broke down crying showing he was just scared of his future and what he couldn’t predict that would happen to him.  “I don’t want to loose anyone. I don’t want them hurt because of me and I don’t want him hurting you” Yukie whispered as he looked at Tiernan and then Yune.

Tiernan was pained to see how Yukie was hurting. Everything he thought about himself was wrong, planted by the unscrupulous man who claimed to be his biological father. Tiernan sat down beside Yukie on the bed, then pulled him up into an embrace. He let some tears escaped from his eyes, not caring that he was showing his vulnerability in front of other people. "This is you. The one in my arms who is afraid of other people getting hurt. No one could tell you what you should be. Even if other parts of yourself is still a mystery, it doesn't matter. You're the one making choices for all of your actions, not other people." Tiernan whispered against his mate's ear. 

"You only hurt me when you do things that hurt yourself. You need to learn to be happy with what you are and what you can do, not be afraid of things you have yet to see." Tiernan didn't believe any form of Yukie could hurt others regardless of how monstrous he may look. "You're not a monster. You're just Yukie, my mate."

At those loving words Yukie just broke down crying. Clinging to Tiernan he buried his face in his mates chest wanting to stay there forever. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry for worrying you and everyone. I’ll be good and be a good mate to you” Yukie whispered as he looked at his mate a gleam of happiness in his eyes. “I want to just go home with you.” Yukie whispered as he clung all the more to his lover his form changing with a touch of pain Into his cute chinchilla form. Curling up more in his mates arms and as best as he could in his lap Yukie just stayed closer to Tiernan not wanting to ever leave his side.

”I’m going to go ahead and get your release paperwork. Granted you take it easy and keep one form for the next day while you heal.” Yune added as he sighed at the two of them for once finding peace. Leaving his son with his mate Yuen got up and left to get medicine and paperwork so they could go home.

Tiernan kissed Yukie's head and rubbed his back, soothing him from the pain he was feeling inside. "I just want you to be good for yourself." He whispered, shifting slightly on the bed so Yukie would be more comfortable in his arms. He was careful not to pull on the IV drip where Yukie was given blood. "Is the blood enough for you or do you need more?" He asked, forgot to direct the question to Yune before the man went out to work on Yukie's release forms. "Should we ask him to pack you some more blood in case you need more later?" Asked Tiernan. He wanted to be able to stay at home so they didn't have to leave when Yukie was having his heat. 

“I’ll be fine it’s more of a touch up to help ease the stress on my heart. It just keeps me from passing out of vomiting” Yukie added as he stayed in his mates arms feeling very warm and safe. “Will you go with me...eventually when I feel a lot better to talk to him one last time?” Yukie asked wanting to fully end things with his bio father. “I want to end things with him so I can move on with you and have a family.” Yukie explained knowing that Yune and Yue wouldn’t understand his need for closure with someone who had been so influential in his life. Touching the bandages on his stomach and cheek Yukie winced at the soreness and the realization of while he hadn’t gotten hurt before now the men where getting closer and it was easier to end the game now and sell his father out.

”I...also need to report him...fully. I couldn’t testify against him due to my loyalty to him. Thinking about it now I’d rather be loyal to you....despite feeling sad he should be in a more secure prison where he can’t give anyone else access to drugs or experimental stuff” Yukie mumbled knowing he was guilty of letting his father have more control then he would admit.

"You're never going to be alone with him again," Tiernan said, voice hard. He wasn't going to let Yukie take the risk. "I want to keep you at home for a few days, even after your wounds all healed up. Take some time to rest. God knows I need it too." Tiernan sighed. He wondered if the nightmares will come tonight. He wouldn't be in good company for Yukie but he'd rather wake up screaming than had Yukie away from him. 

"We'll need to stop by the supermarket to stock up on food. Then we'll go home. Do you think you can keep up for a while? If not I'll ask Yune to stay with you here for a while and I go grab the things quickly." He suggested. He wasn't going to let Yukie be alone when there were a bounty on his head. He felt sick thinking about the games Yukie and his biological father played. 

“I can walk and I’ll be fine” Yukie replied not wanting Tiernan to leave him there.

”Mmh you need to stay in bed and rest at least another hour or two at most. After that you can walk.” Yune replied holding the release papers and medicine for Yukie along with another file as he took a seat on his chair. “Your mother and I have been waiting for you to be done with him... ever since you came home” Yune started knowing that this would be a very touchy subject and task but if Yukie was wanting to be with Tiernan he wouldn’t say no to it. “I have papers for you to sign...it agrees that everything that happened in these files, they are true and well...that your washing your hands of Yune and refuse to see him again. By signing these the police will be contacted and you will be able to talk to them and he will be sent away to where theres no chance of him ever ever getting out” Yune explained as he held the papers on his lap.

”...if I do this will you both, be happy again?” Yukie asked Yune not wanting his parents to worry about him his voice showing he was unsure about betraying the monster of a father.

"Honey, it's not about whether it'll make them happy." Tiernan interjected. "Yes, they will feel much better, but all they want and all I want is for you to be safe. So do it for you and not for us. Things can't go on like it had. As long as we have this hanging over us, then forget about starting a family." Tiernan knew he was being harsh, but he wanted Yukie to realize for himself that his safety was no joke. Yukie needed to want to do things because he wanted it for himself, not to make others happy. "I will go with you for the last time, to end this shit with him, for closure you didn't need because if this is not it, I don't know what. BUt you'll say your goodbye and that's it. He'll be history. But if this is not what you want, I'm not going to stop you. But you have to know what you're sacrificing." Tiernan hinted. In a way, it was kind of an ultimatum. If Yukie can't move forward, none of them can.

"Keep in mind he won't stop at you. There will be others. Maybe there are others he was hurting that you don't know of." Tiernan added. He wasn't trying to scare Yukie, but he knew people like Yukie's biological father were the real monsters. "We have two hours before your release. Use it to give it some thought."

“I want to be free to stay with you. You can’t get hurt like me so I have to stop this” Yukie replied as he kissed Tiernan’s lips ever so gently before slipping off the bed carefully and walking over to Yuen he sighed the papers still remembering what was on them.”Tiernan? It’s okay if you leave I will wait here while you get your home ready for the week and when you come back I’ll have rested enough to go home” Yukie whispered a small smile on his face.

”I’ll go let Hal know your ready to talk and he will take your information with the chief of police.” Yuen replied with a small smile that was overly proud of his sons choice to move forward and do the right thing. Getting up he left the two alone for a minute until he knew Hal would be there.

Tiernan walked towards his mate and engulfed him in a hug. "I will be no longer than one hour. Call me if you need something specific. Just call me if you need me, please." He begged with his eyes and kissed Yukie on the lips. Then, he turned to Yune and shook his hand. "I appreciate you being here with him. I'm coming back as soon I get the groceries. Need to feed him at home." He smiled, knowing Yune's knowledge on Yukie's heat.

Kissing Yukie one last time, he strode to the door and went out, mentally making list of what to get for Yukie. There will be as much meat as possible and some desserts. Yukie must like dessert. Some veggies as well. Since Hal had driven them to the hospital, Tiernan pulled up the taxi app on his phone and requested for one.

“Mmh no matter how much you feed him he’s a bottomless pit.” Yune replied with a small chuckle as he shook Tiernan’s hand back. “I hope you just keep him inside for the week going forward” Yune added as he left Tiernan’s hand go. Watching him leave he settled beside Yukie having texted the chief officer the two being good friend since Yukie had learned quite young how to get out of the house and play outside. Hal pulling up in his car got out and went in with the police chief about ten minutes after Tiernan had left the room Yukie was in. Settling down Yune left the three to talk and shut the door behind him as they discussed moving forward.

The hired taxi dropped Tiernan at the nearest supermarket. He walked straight towards the produce section, picking up steaks and chicken and more steaks. He went to get some pasta as well and bottled sauce because the military didn't teach him how to make pasta sauce from scratch. He grabbed some buns and hotdogs and dumped packaged green and salad dressings so he could toss them together with nuts and croutons. He also grabbed a bunch of chocolate bars for Yukie, cookies and marshmallow. He grabbed some crackers too. Maybe they could make s'mores together at the barbeque pit in his backyard. A full cart later, Tiernan checked out at the counter and paid for the groceries. He called for the cab again and made his way back to the hospital.

He met Hal in the hallways. "Have they done talking?" he asked the policeman he just met today. At least there was a familiar face. Hal offered Tiernan some help with his handful or groceries. "I was told Yukie eat a lot, so I hope these would be enough."

“Mmh he should be doing better he’s rather cross but it’s better then actually facing legal action.” Hal admitted with a chuckle as he looked at his new friend. “The chief is fitting him with a tracking collar. He’s to wear it until the doctor is safely locked away and his accomplices are outed...some of the stuff Yukie admitted to having was pretty illegal. Drugs that force mutations aren’t allowed so if you know where he’s hidden them or have them it’s best to hand them over. Other then that, according to the judge and chief they won’t put him in jail for his actions due to his history but, they don’t want him running around unsupervised. He’s to have his collar on until he’s completed his sobriety months nine of them and the case is closed” Hal finished with a small sigh knowing they could have locked Yukie up for his actions. “He’s sulking in Yunes office waiting for you. Yune is keeping him away from his patients so he doesn’t scare them” Hal admitted having seen the very angry Yukie.

When he woke up that morning and Yukie had left him alone in bed, he knew his day would turn shitty somehow. They had a pleasant morning and afternoon until it all went clusterfuck. "There goes my plan for tonight, or anything in the near future," Tiernan sighed. With Yukie injured and now had to put on a collar, that would put a damp on their intimacy. And with how things had turned, it might be best if they put off the plans about starting a family. He'll deal with Yukie's heat as he planned but they need to talk about when was the best time to start making babies. Tiernan wasn't going to let Yukie carry when there were threats lurking.

He followed Hal to Yune's office and knocked on the door. Upon granted entrance, Tiernan went in with the shopping bags followed by Hal behind him. "If everything is settled, we can get going. I bought a lot of stuff, so we need to unpack them at home." He said, not wanting to linger on the sore subject judging on the anger on Yukie's face. 

“Mmh is much prefer to be babysat at home.” Yukie added with a huff as he sat up not happy with Hal who only hid behind Tiernan. “I’m not stupid enough to go running back into danger or get kidnapped.” Yukie mumbled with another scowl as he looked at Tiernan not liking what info  Yune was going to give him.

”forget his mood. He’s just angry to be told to behave. Granted this little collar is for you and was bound to happen. It’s not so much as people coming after him or him getting kidnapped it’s more so that since he’s confirmed what is on his medical records as true the police want him contained to his mate.” Yune explained as he nudged Yukie with his foot wanting the demon t stop laying on his floor.

”it was along the lines of a giant wolf in town might cause panic. Last thing we want is him to be hunted or cause trouble.” Hal added to yunes explanation.

”so, I suggested we tether him to you, just until his blood tests clean of drugs completely from his system. This means no pain medicine or heat suppressant pills. I want clean blood for two blood tests. If he behaves and can show that he can stay clean...well I can sign off on him not needing rehab for nine months and he can have the collar removed with the next following conditions” Yuen finished having hammered out the details with the police and government in exchange for Yukie to be left alone after he turned all of his father’s accomplices in (seven total they already have five). It’s a basic tracking and control collar one of the milder ones. And just between us my agreement with you as his guardian mate... just keep it on him until they catch the last two men then he’s free to run around provided he doesn’t cause panic.” 

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Tiernan huffed a sign. "I'm not going to chain him up in the basement. If he wants to run, he can do so," he said, not liking the fact that he had to be so stern to his mate. He knew Yukie was going to have some withdrawal from the drugs he took, but Tiernan wasn't going to treat him like a prisoner who didn't have a choice. "I will say this, though. Before you run, think about your mate. If you run, I'm not going to stop you. I'm going to have to report about you - my mate - that you're breaking the agreement they put together especially to keep you safe. I'm going to have to make that choice - about my mate - when he decides to go out of the house when he's not supposed to. Then you're going to be in trouble and we're both going to be miserable. So think carefully every time you feel like running, okay," he told Yukie, pulling him up from the floor so he could stand up properly. It's time he gave Yukie more responsibility than when he was allowed when he was living under Yue and Yune's roof. 

"Now, we have Hal and Raven to think of too," Tiernan continued. "Your friend just had a small baby and when you get into trouble, Hal here will be called and that means you're taking his time away from his family. And what kind of friend does that make you? So, whenever you think you can't follow the rules, stop and talk to me. I will be there for you." He hoped Yukie understood why he was saying harsh words.

“I understand the rules and don’t plan on running away or getting in trouble I can handle behaving for two weeks...” Yukie mumbled understanding his mate. Looking at Tiernan he sighed a little before taking his hand still sore about being on lockdown for the time being. “Hal you really should go home though. It’s not good to leave Raven alone so much...he gets lonely also” Yukie added feeling bad he had caused so much trouble for his friend. Turning to Yune he walked over and just hugged him tightly Yune sighed a little glad Yukie seemed to be mellowing out on his anger enough to listen to Tiernan which to Yuen was a first. Stopping the hug Yukie went back to his mates side. “Can we go now please? I’m tiered and I want to take a hot bath and relax” Yukie whispered slightly defeated by the long day as his hand held Tiernan’s just a little closer.