Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“The move is sudden, but necessary,” Tiernan said, admitting that it was kind of in haste. “We need to get ready for the babies. I want you to be comfortable in our new home. Right now you’re already showing. It’s no’t even one whole day. I don’t want you to move too much once you’re heavily pregnant, so moving out needs to be now.” Tiernan explained his logic.

”Lunch sounds good. I could use some food.” Tiernan nodded. He didn’t get to eat breakfast earlier. “What do you feel like eating? No eggs for sure.” He ticked off eggs from the list of food Yukie can eat while he was having his morning sickness.

“That makes sense, I’m guessing that also means no roughhousing or playing with the younger kids like normal” Yukie replied with a frown having been looking forward to giving the kids sled rides. “What will I do if I can’t go workout? Just sit around?” Yukie asked with a frown his mind not even focusing on lunch as he looked at Tiernan. “I want a sandwich.” Yukie mumbled annoyed with his predicament since he was rather bothered by the fact that he couldn’t run around and be active like normal. “Am I going to get to the point where I can’t do anything?” Yukie asked worriedly not wanting to be stuck inside all day doing nothing due to his health.

“You can still work out but not anything excessive,” Tiernan corrected. “You’re carrying three children for your first pregnancy, so let’s not overdo anything. Maybe we can do a little research and see what you can and can’t do and go from there.” Tiernan added. He choose  a cafe with good sandwich choices and parks nearby. “What would you like? Beef? Chicken? Fish?” 

“Fish sounds nice” Yukie replied his stomach growling in response as he looked at the cafe.”Tiernan...our babies...might be like me they might be born scary” Yukie explained very gently knowing that well, when he was born humans didn’t want much to do with him. “They might not be accepted into society that well, their lives won’t be easy” Yukie explained with a small frown remembering being lonely watching his siblings go to school and having to stay home with Yue due to scaring the other children when playing. “There’s a reason there are no baby pictures of me hanging up in the house. I was scary. Fangs spikes and horns scary” Yukie explained knowing his parents respected keeping his pictures in the baby book to keep him from being singled out by guests and them being praised for taking in such a complicated ‘case’. “If that happens...I want them to be able to hide away from the world if they want. I don’t think the world will accept them if they look like I did.” Yukie whispered worried more then ever for his babies safety.

Tiernan was about to order but when Yukie spoke, he told the waitress to come back in a few minutes and took Yukie’s hands in his. “There are many possibilities that we didn’t know of, but I’m sure about one thing,” Tiernan said as he looked up at his mate and smiled affectionately. “Our baby will have you and me who will love them regardless of how they look. They’re my children too, Yukie, they’re half human. If society can’t accept them, then fuck them. Our children don’t need their acceptance. They have us. And we’ll do whatever it takes to keep our children happy.” Tiernan promised Yukie. There would be hard times, he was sure, but it will only make them grow stronger as a family.

“I’m glad your so loving and kind.” Yukie replied with a soft smile as he brought Tiernan’s hand up to his lips and kissed it gently. “They do have us and they will be safe and fine.” Yukie whispered almost as if he was reassuring himself. Feeling his phone go off he let of Tiernan’s hand only to smile happily and show him the pictures Yuen sent of their babies. “He sent us the pictures!” Yukie replied his voice full of happiness at being able to see the babies all the time.

Tiernan smiled looking how excited Yukie was staring at the ultrasound images of their triplets. Tiernan signaled for the waitress and told her they were ready to order. He choose the pulled beef sandwich for himself while Yukie have the special fish sandwich. Tiernan decided they should celebrate a little so he added chocolate parfait to their order. “Do you know what this means?” He looked up at Yukie when he realized something. “You’re going to need a new set of clothes.” Tiernan wiggled his eyebrows mischievously.

“Eh? Why. Shorts work just fine for me. I don’t expect to get much bigger anytime soon” Yukie replied with a confused frown not even noticing his shirt was a touch small on him compared to yesterday. “Well, I could use some socks I’ve forgotten how cold normal feet get in winter” Yukie admitted having only slipped on his shoes and a smaller pair of socks. “I think the question is getting furniture in the house? Did we combine ours or should we shop together for new stuff?” Yukie asked as he sipped his water.

“Maybe I just want to take you shopping.” Tiernan shrugged. He loved spoiling his mate. “Then there’s the thing you said about bath products. We could buy that for our new place. Maybe we should get our own Christmas tree and some ornaments to go with it.” He added, already planning to make the new house a home for both of them. 

“I was thinking to keep the current house as it is. We could use it as our city house when tou have book signings here. That way we don’t have to travel longer when we have a full schedule. Do think thanks okay?” He looked at Yukie. He didn’t want his mate to feel like he wasn’t all in in their plans to move.

“That all sounds really nice. But wouldn’t it be hard to maintain two houses?” Yukie asked with a small sigh thinking about how fun it would be to decorate and dress up their new home. “Not to mention on the note of traveling are we still going to be able to fly to some book signings I do summer tours all over starting  in the early spring.” Yukie asked wondering if they would even be able to keep their crazy schedule.

“My house is all paid for. So there really not much other than occasional maintenance. One of my brothers could check up on it once in a while, so that’s a plus.” He was glad he had family around who wouldn’t mind to lend a hand. 

“if your dad was right about your due date, I think we’d be fine with the tours until June. But I will make sure the schedule is staggered. Would ‘t want you to burn out. Baby and...papi? Daddy? Papa? Pops? What should they call us later? Anyway, the four of you need a lot of rest.” Tiernan was going to check on all of Yukie’s engagement and rearrange them all.

“I’m not sure. Maybe dad?” Yukie asked not sure what their kids would call him since they where both male. Looking out the window Yukie thought about their future going forward. “It’s true I’ll need to take things slow. It will be easier in the long run and keep me from burning out as you said” Yukie admitted as he sighed. “We will have to cut the events in half. Every time I get sick I cut my work down by half I think it’s best to do that for now.” Yukie added as he smiled a little and took his mates hand. “By the way your announcing to my family you knocked me up” Yukie added with a smirk throwing his mate a little under the bus at telling them.

“We should write them on a piece of paper, put them in a bowl and choose what name our kids are gonna call us.” Tiernan suggested a ballot. “Then we’ll do the same for their names.” He chuckled, feeling a little silly. “I’ll manage your schedule, don’t worry. I’ll show it to you and see whether you like it or not. What’s important is you feeling comfortable.” Tiernan assured his mate. He squeezed his mate’s hand and grinned right back. “Oh, let’s just keep this until Christmas. It’s a good surprise to share then, right? It’s only a few of weeks left. I’m telling my brothers I’m catching up with them in no time. Three babies once? It’s a riot!” Tiernan said excitedly, looking foreward to share the news on Christmas with his family.

“Yes! Ballot system sounds great” Yukie replied with a chuckle. Hearing about sharing it at Christmas Yukie could only laugh.  “Goodness. Well I’ll let Yuen know to keep it secret” Yukie replied with a smile as he kissed his mates hand his heart happy and full. “I’ll have to be careful outside though the snow and ice don’t mix well in this form...but my other floof form shows really well...I’d have to wear a big hoodie” Yukie admitted with a small sigh amused by the whole thing.

Tiernan took Yukie’s hand and kissed it as well. “I have a few sweaters big enough to hide your swell. And we could go look for some loose fitting clothes for you as well.” Tiernan said, excited to see his mate in his sweater. Ther food came and Tiernan pushed Yukie’s fish sandwich towards him. “Eat up. Don’t worry about the snow and the chill, I’ll give tou my hand whenever you need it,” he said kindly and ate up his own food.

“Thank you” Yukie relied with a blush. Eating his food Yukies stomach was rather happy and excited to eat such a delicious sandwich. Sipping his drink in between bites Yukie set his food down for a moment. “I will be right back I need to use the restroom”. Yukie explained getting up and leaving Tiernan at the table as he went off to go relieve himself his bladder being danced on at the moment. Coming back he settled down again and relaxed in his chair going back and finishing his food.

Tiernan wanted to go after Yukie, but he trusted that Yukie could hold his own. “Doing alright?” He asked upon Yukie’s return. He was done with his sandwich, so he munched on the fried that came with it while watching his mate ate at a slower pace. “I’m giessing there would be a lot of that in the future. I’m sorry.” He smiled apologetically. Even though he was ecstatic that Yukie was pregnant, seeing his mate going through the changes of his body made Tiernan slightly guilty. 

“It’s not that bad. They just move around a lot. Sometimes I can kinda feel it inside me” Yukie admitted as he stopped eating already full. “Think your parents will be happy? I mean I’m sure they wanted you to marry someone normal...possibly a girl or at least human” Yukie added with a small blush clearly nervous about meeting his mates family. Playing with the straw in his cup Yukie only moved to watch out the window a couple of flashing shiny items catching his eyes in the light.

“Our babies already moving?” Tiernan perked up at the news. “I want to touch them the next time they move. Can I?” He asked hopefully. He wondered how strong his and Yukie’s children would be, were they active and mischievous? He can’t wait to play with them when they were old enough to chase around the house.

”My parents would be happy that I wouldn’t spend my entire life as a bachelor. They know I’m never into girls and so was Aidan, they never cared. They adored Connor as well. He was more like a brother to us than anything else. Of course to Aidan he is the husband. Would be weird if Aidan sees him as a brother.” Tiernan winced at the thought. “I’m pretty sure Connor had called home and told them about you. The only reason no one came at my door yet was probably he told them not to ruin the honeymoon for me.” Tiernan grinned. His family was wonderful although a bit nosy sometimes.

“Mmh yeah” Yukie replied listening to his mates explanation of his family with a smile. Getting up Yukie moved over to where he was sitting closer to Tiernan almost by his side. “They are pretty active. It’s strange to feel, course they aren’t that strong yet so it’s soft kicks” Yukie explained feeling more at peace that his family wouldn’t absolutely hate the thought of him, granted they hadn’t met him yet so that could change in his mind. “Take your hand...and press gently here” Yukie whispered as he took Tiernan's hand and moved his open palm under his shirt. Moving it gently to one area he smiled a little as one of the baby’s kicked Tiernan’s  hand quite hard letting him firmly know it was awake and active.

Tiernan gasped at the contact. He didn’t think the babies would be this responsive so early in the pregnancy stage. “I wonder what was our baby dreaming about? Was he playing soccer or was he dancing.” Tiernan chuckled. “Or was he asking for our partfait to arrive?” He waved his hand in the air to catch the waiter’s attention to let them know they’re ready for it. “I hope you still have some room for dessert.”

“Who knows their development might slow in the next week, Yue says I was able to sit up and feed myself after a week of living with them. Course I stopped hitting milestones so fast due to changing forms. Granted their half human well I expect them to grow like a normal child.” Yukie whispered a little liking having a touch of privacy to discuss their babies with his mate. At the mention of dessert Yukie smiled big. “Of course! I always have room for dessert.” Yukie replied half serious as he smirked. “After this I wouldn’t mind a walk while we shop. It would be nice to burn off all these calories” Yukie admitted as he rested his hair against his mates shoulder. 

Tiernan chuckled. “You deserve some dessert for carrying three babies. We still have a lot of chocolate and cookies at home. Thank goodness the expiry date won’t come so soon.” He recalled the items he bought the day before when he though the would be spending Yukie’s heat for longer. “The mall is not so far from here. Do you want to go shopping for new clothes? Or maybe something else you like?” He asked wondering what Yukie would like to buy if he went shopping.

“Well, I wouldn’t mind getting some clothes....and maybe look at the baby stuff? I know we will need a crib. Possibly blankets?” Yukie added wanting to pick out some things for their babies but, he was unsure what he should get. Thinking deeply Yukie watched as their dessert arrived and he sat in silence eating a few bites. “ you know...maybe I should ask Yue to come over when we get into the new house she can bring over my baby stuff and pictures and possibly we can go from there. She did have a good handle on me growing up...give or take a few instances.” Yukie admitted while eating another bite.

“We could take a look at some furniture, put an order for it if we like, but we don’t need it right away. There’s still time.” Tiernan suggested. They definitely need theee cribs diaper change table and some other stuff that would come in handy when the triplets were born. “I did mention to Yuen to come viwit us when we move into the new house, I’m sure Yue would come too. Give her a call later. I’m thinking we should start packing tomorrow. I’m taking my personal belongings. The furniture can stay since we’re keeping the house. I’ll semd the movers to pack tour at your parents house later.” He told Yukie hos plan. “You could tell Yue to monitor them.”