• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shirotsuki

• Matti_19

• Miro

• yaoifangirl

(Hello everyone! :D

I hope everything's fine with everyone!!

First of all, for those who celebrate it, Happy Easter!

Now, about the story:

I don't really know what to say! xD

Last time it ended with Daichi entering the kitchen asking Kouki if he needed any help. Things were a bit awkward bc of Kouki's dilemma about school and all that.

So, now it's the continuation of that awkward feeling between them. Also, Daichi is still thinking of what June said to him. ;D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
awww thank you!!! It's so great to have someone new reading my story!! aww i'm happy! ^_^

I'll work hard to keep the story good! Please keep on supporting me! :D)

Chapter 22 Man down

Kouki quickly moved his head towards the door, following the sound, to see Daichi standing there with a gentle smile. For a while he just admired that vision, beautiful in his eyes, making the boy in the door feeling almost ravished by that gaze.

“Hm… Kouki? Can I help or not?”

Shaking his head, as an effort to put his thoughts back in order, Kouki looked around to see what work was yet to finish. “Can you go wash those dishes, please?” He said, noticing the growing pile of plates and bowls near the sink.

“Yes yes. Of course I can” Daichi rolled up his sleeves and started doing his work. He always felt very useful and happy to be able to help Kouki and June even if just a little bit.

A few minutes passed and all that could be heard were the chopping sounds and the water running.

Almost unconsciously, Daichi glanced at the place where the other boy was earnestly cutting the fruits that would be used in drinks that night. The view of Kouki wearing an apron with his serious expression was something that Daichi thought to be extremely addicting. If he could, he would sit right where he was, just looking at the rock boy moving from one side to another in that tidy kitchen, all night long.

However, all that the rich boy could do was look. Somehow it felt as if the atmosphere between them was heavy and gloomy. If anyone were to enter that place right now, they would think these two boys had no connection with each other at all, or even worst, that they were extremely angry with one another.

With no courage to start a conversation he turned around to face the sink again, focusing in his cleaning duty.

Kouki was aware that he was putting way more strength than needed when cutting those tasty fruits. However, he couldn’t bare that awkward silence, which made him try as hard as possible to cover it up with the chopping sounds. Deep inside he knew that he was at fault for that bad mood, yet he was much too proud to admit it.

5minutes… 10 minutes… 15 minutes passed and not a single word was spoken in that kitchen. Not able to take it anymore, Kouki decided to start talking. “Sooo… Are you done with the dishes?” The rock boy cursed himself for asking such a stupid thing.

Daichi was so surprised to hear the other boy’s voice that he even let go of the plate he was washing in that moment. Luckily it was not broken, but the sound was so loud that it made him jump.

The noise of that plate falling into the sink had not yet disappeared from the air and Kouki was already next to the other boy, holding his hand.

“Are you hurt? Did it cut your hand?”

Kouki’s eyes were running from one hand to another hand trying to look for any sign of a cut in Daichi’s pale skin. After checking he was free from any injury, over and over again, he looked up to face the other boy.

The rich boy, paralyzed with shock, from having his friend care so much for him, said nothing. The moment their eyes met, his cheeks turned red up to his ears and his breathing stopped.

Noticing such innocent reaction, the rock boy couldn’t help but feel embarrassed as well.

“Hmm… Well… I… I can see you are not hurt. That’s good. It’s nice…” He was now averting his eyes, noticing how his body temperature rose the moment his eyes made contact with the face of the other boy.

“Ye-yeah. It’s great. Lucky…” Daichi sighed of relief, not really because he felt that he had had that much luck, but because he couldn’t think of anything else to do in that situation. No matter how he saw it, the only way to avoid any more embarrassing words were to make noises, instead of talking.

“Right…” Kouki was now staring at the sink with the unbroken plate lying alone under the still running water. “So, it didn’t break. That’s good… June would be angry at us for sure. And I can see that you still have two more to wash, after this one that is.”

“Yes yes. I’m almost done. Afterwards I can also clean the cutting board and knife for you.”

“Oh! I think I still need them for a while. I mean, there’s much more fruit to cut and appetizers to prepare…”

“Oh right. That’s true. If you want I can hel-“

“No no! It’s fine…”

“Oh… okay then… So… hmm… if you could release my hand… I need to go back to work… and well…”

Only after Daichi pointing it out, did Kouki notice that he was still holding the other boy’s hand in between his. As fast as he cold he let go of it and awkwardly wiped his own hands in his apron.

“They were wet” The most nervous laugh that Dachi had ever heard came out of Kouki’s mouth, which was extremely amusing, thinking how composed he usually his. Not being able to keep it inside, the rich boy started laughing out loud.

“Hey! Stop that… Geez… what’s so funny?” He was now back to his old self, looking quite bothered with that loud laugh “And stop wasting water! It’s expensive these days, you know?”

“Sorry… sorry…” Daichi was still laughing, even as he was apologizing.

With that, both of them went back to their respective jobs. This time, however, the air around them seemed softer.

“I think you should ask June for payment.”

“What? For working here just sometimes? It doesn’t seem right… Also, I only do this because I want to help! And… it’s not like I need the money…”

“It’s so like a rich person to say such thing…” Kouki sighed “Anyway, no matter how you look at it, what you’re doing is work! So yeah… You should talk to her…”

“Oh! There’s no need! I’m happy just being here…”

“Damn are you simple!” The rock boy was almost angry at this side of Daichi. He always thought that people should be fair with one another. So, if one his working, one should be paid for it. Also, knowing June so well, he knew she would pay Daichi without needing any time to think about it. Still, the rich boy was more stubborn than he looked and once he had decided something, he wouldn’t change his opinion that easily.

Kouki looked at the clock and it marked midnight. It was time for his shift to end. He would always argue with June about his working hours. He would be okay working all night, especially since it was Friday and he could just sleep through Saturday. But June would talk back saying it was not right for a child to work past midnight. So every time the clock pointers were resting under the number 12, he knew it was time to leave.

“Are you done Daichi? It’s time to go! Taki-san must be arriving any second now.” Taki-san was, apart from the two teenagers, the only man working in the club. He was friends with June for a long time, and apparently an amazing cook. He would always take over the kitchen once Kouki’s shift was over.

Daichi would find the whole situation funny, no matter how many times he had been in it. Without fail he would make fun of Kouki, comparing him to the so known princess, Cinderella.

“Don’t lose your shoe, Cinderella.”

“Oh cut the crap!” Kouki would say every time, while putting away his apron.

The moment Taki-san would come into the kitchen, they would leave, after a proper greeting and talk.

Not wanting to disturb the costumers, they would leave from the back door, connecting the kitchen and the back street.

“Take care boys! Good night!” whether it was that mother instinct women are said to have, or just the responsibility of a good boss, June would always come see them off.

“Night June”

“Bye! See you tomorrow!”

When they started heading back to Kouki’s house, Daichi looked once more to June, thinking back to when she told him to open up his heart, and noticed her winking at him. He was not sure if it was just a nice gesture or a means to say good night, yet he saw it as an incentive to his heart.

“You’ve been lying to your parents for 3 months now. Aren’t they suspicious of anything?”

They were now inside Kouki’s room and were preparing the futons. Since it was a regular thing now, for them to sleep together every Friday, Daichi had brought his own futon and left it in Kouki’s place. Back when he was buying it, the rock boy had insisted that there were no need to buy another one, since they both could fit in together in that old one he had in his room. However, the rich boy insisted that they needed one more because it would get too hot in the summer. This thought made Kouki happy, realizing that his friend was hoping they would still be together so far in the future.

“It’s fine! They don’t really care where I am. I mean, as long as I’m doing good in school and not humiliating them...”

“But… they still think you are at a friend’s house studying, right?”

“Well… actually no…”

“What? What do you mean no? Where do they think you are then? No… wait… you wouldn’t… you couldn’t…. Did you tell them the truth?! But… what about that call? I mean… the first time you came here you called a friend offering him money to lie for you! Wasn’t it?! Does it mean that all this time they knew you were here? But… how…” Kouki was so in shock that his hand stopped moving and his bed was only half made.

“Wait wait! I can’t answer all those questions at the same time!” Daichi was laughing at the sudden attack of questions “Firstly, no! My parents don’t know that I’m here. How could I tell them? You do realize I wouldn’t be allowed out of the house ever again, right?”

“Yeah… thought so…”

“Can you imagine? Ahahah all the newspapers with photos of him and saying his son is having fun at night in the red light district! Ahahah I can’t even!” Daichi was laughing so hard that his stomach started aching “It would be the best thing ever!” It took him some time to recover his breath after all that laughing.

“Don’t joke so much Daichi. If it really happened it would be the worst…”

“I guess you’re right. But it still would be fun.” He was still trying hard to keep inside his laughs.

“Anyway, more importantly, where are you supposed to be right now then?”

Daichi finished putting down his futon and sat on top of it. “Well, remember me telling you that I didn’t want to pay someone else to lie for me? I really didn’t do it. I mean… I can’t do it. It’s so dishonest and wrong… why should I do something like that? Wouldn’t I be doing the same as all those rich guys I talk so bad about? I don’t want to go that low… I’m not like them!” The rich boy was looking down, tracing with his finger the stitching pattern in the futon.

“I know. That’s what’s so good about you…that rightful side of you.” Kouki was now smiling so gently that many would think impossible for him to have such soft expression.

Daichi felt slightly embarrassed at that compliment. “Moving on… That night I didn’t call my friend… I called my cousin.”

“Cousin?!” The rock boy was quite surprised at the sudden mention of the other boy’s family. Since his friend was always complaining about his parents, he never even thought that the day would come, when he would hear Daichi say he had asked someone of his family for help.

“Yes, my cousin. I have to say that I trust him a lot. I think… you could say he is my best friend.”

Kouki felt a sudden pain in his chest, upon hearing those words. Somehow he always thought that he was Daichi’s best friend. But right now it was as if he had been introduced to his enemy. Did he have to fight for Daichi from now on? He felt the anger growing inside him. “Oh… is that right?”

“Hum hum! Ever since I was little, I was the smallest of my siblings. So, they would kind of bully me or something like that… But my cousin would always protect me and stand next to me. He would always play with me. Even now, he’s always worried about me.” As he was telling his story, a smile was dancing in his lips, making Kouki’s anger grow more and more.

“That’s suspicious… Is he really your cousin? Because if he’s only half cousin or something, he might be aiming at you… you know?” Even though he was feeling quite bothered by the issue, Kouki’s eyes did not avert and were staring directly at the other boy’s face.

“What the hell are you saying? Damn Kouki!!! What the hell? Are you crazy?! He’s my cousin! We grew up together!! There’s no way he would aim at me, you know? Also… we are both guys…It’s kind of sick…”

Daichi last words hit straight into Kouki’s heart, making it hurt so much that for a while he thought he would die.

“Last time I check I’m a guy… and you… you are a guy as well… We kind of kissed and all that… But maybe I’m wrong…”

The rich boy felt like the floor had been taken from under his feet. It was as if he was falling into a black hole, sucking everything out of him. He knew he had screwed up by mentioning the fact that they were both guys.

“That’s not what I meant… I was just trying to explain you that me and my cousin are not like that! It’s not like everyone that helps me is interested in that way. Also… I would never do anything like that with any guy other than you…” Daichi was visibly embarrassed. His cheeks were starting to change to a bright red color and his hands were almost with life of their own tracing the stitching now almost at the speed of light.

“What do you mean by anything like that?” Kouki was very well aware that what he was doing was pretty twisted. However, he felt that after having such blow to his heart, he had the whole right to make the other boy suffer. “So… what is it that you won’t do with any other guy?”

Daichi was more embarrassed than ever. He didn’t want to say those things out loud, even though he was remembering them very well inside his head. Those thoughts made him blush even harder.

“So… What are those things Daichi? You can’t leave me with this curiosity… C’mon… Say it! Say everything that’s so wrong that you can only do with me!!” Kouki’s tone was now changing from a teasing one, to an almost evil one. It was obvious that he was now angrier than before.

“I…I…” Daichi was holding the futon in between his squeezing fingers, now white from all the strength he was putting in them. “It’s… I…”

“What?! If you can’t talk then do it! Do to me all those things! Daichi!!” Kouki had crawled until he was in front of the silent boy. “What? Doing nothing? Do we have to call the cousin? Maybe you can do it with him…”

The moment his cousin was mentioned, Daichi looked up, facing the boiling eyes staring at him, and with a quick movement, his hand hit Kouki’s face so hard that it made him lose his balance, falling on his elbows.

“I don’t allow you that!” His eyes drowning in tears were also screaming all his inside rage, accumulated in that instance.

Kouki didn’t move, keeping his head down, holding his body weight only in his elbows and arms. He felt ashamed of his behavior. Actually, it was the first time he ever felt so angry about anything in his whole life, and his life was not an easy one. So, more than anything else, he was shocked at himself for acting the way he did. He couldn’t bare look at Daichi, knowing he had pushed him to such extent. He was hating himself for making such special person cry because of his own jealousy.

Kouki was ready to be scolded. Hell, he was ready to be slapped again. However, the last thing he wanted was to be hated by Daichi. Yet, the words of apology didn’t seem to come out. He just stood there, waiting for the moment the other boy would get up and leave.

PS: Sorry!! Sooooo sorry for always making them fight!! ^^'' But they are young with feelings that are not very easy to handle so... fight! fight! :p

The chapter was funny. You described so well the awkwardness between them when they were cutting the fruits.

Also, it was funny how Kouki couldn't control his jealousy. I really liked their replies. Great job once again! :D

• 4 weeks later...
“So… What are those things Daichi? You can’t leave me with this curiosity… C’mon… Say it! Say everything that’s so wrong that you can only do with me!!”

This cracked me up! Dying... foxy4

Kouki was funny and cool, I can't stop loving him! :hamtaro-005 (5):

• 2 months later...

(Hi!!!! :D

WOW it's been such a long time since the last time i posted anything! ^^''

In truth many things were happening, in school, personal and so on. So, i couldn't come online.

But now i'm back! And so happy to be here! ^_^

How is everyone? Everything's good? ;D

Anyway, about the story! I want to thank everyone so far and i hope this long break didn't make you all forget or give up on my story! Sorry! >.

To compensate you guys i made this super huge chapter with some pretty nice things happening! :p

Since it was such a long time ago that i posted the last chapter, here goes a summary of what happened:

Kouki was confused about many things, especially about his school clubs.

June gave some pretty good advices to both of them.

After their work, they went home, intending to sleep. However, Daichi mentioning his cousin made Kouki jealous. The tension was strong between them, after Daichi's slap.

What happens next? Check it out!

Have fun! :D )

Chapter 23 Calm after the storm

Daichi still had his hand floating in the air, panting, almost tired, as if he had just been working out. To slap the rock boy like that, had indeed taken a lot of his energy, if not physical, then psychological. Slowly he put his hand down and looked at Kouki, hunched in front of him with his head down. He looked somehow pitiful.

The rich boy was confused with the situation. He wanted to blame it on his friend, for snapping out of it and treat him that badly. He even dared to insult his cousin, the only good person in his family. However, he couldn’t blame it all on Kouki because deep inside he also knew that what he himself had said was hurtful.

He then took a deep breath, cleaned the tracks of the tears from his cheeks and touched Kouki in the shoulder.

The rock boy, surprised, shivered the moment he felt Daichi’s touch. He pulled himself together and sat in front of the rich boy. Still, he couldn’t find the courage to meet his eyes.

“My family is composed of my parents and my two siblings, an older brother and an older sister. My sister is the oldest, a lawyer, living with her long time boyfriend. My older brother is already in college, living in the dorms. He’s studying economics, in order to take over my father’s company. I have no idea if he’s dating anyone though. So, I’m the only one still living in the house. I’ve been decided to become a doctor, because they are well seen by the society and because it would be useful for the rest of the family. As you can guess, my sibling’s future was also chosen by my parents.”

After listening to everything Daichi had to say, Kouki finally had the guts to look him in the eyes. The rich boy was very calm. He took another deep breath and kept going.

“I have no other choice but do as my father says. But I won’t complain! I don’t mind being a doctor. What I hate the most is the fact that he won’t let me paint… I mean… how can that hurt my family in any way?”

Daichi seemed really pained by the whole situation.

“My family never cared much about my talent. You can imagine that as I child, I would be very happy to see that my drawings were the best among my friends and that I could replicate the pictures on the books perfectly. However, when I would show them to my parents, brother or sister, they would all look at it with disgust, saying it was stupid and a waste of time. You shouldn’t waste time with that, they said. You should be studying, they said. I was only a child for god’s sake!! What was wrong with doing what I loved the most?! So, when I was around 6, my cousin came spend the summer with us. At first he would only play with my brother, since they are about the same age. But one day, my cousin fell and got hurt. Because he wanted to put some water in his knee, that was bleeding, he came into the kitchen. I was there at the time, trying to draw the fruit basket on the counter. When he saw my drawing he told me it was beautiful. It was the first time anyone in that house had ever praised my drawings. I was so happy… I was smiling like crazy.” Daichi smiled, remembering that special moment. “From that day on, he would always play with me and help me improve my skills. Until now, he has been the most important person in my life.”

Once again, Kouki’s heart skipped a beat, initiating his chest pain. “I can understand why he’s special. I’m sorry.”

“Let me finish!” The rock boy was surprised at this almost aggressive side of Daichi. “That was until now. Because one day, under this amazing sunset, someone else told me I was good at drawing… And, that someone else became very important to me…”

Kouki’s eyes opened with surprise, once he realized that that person was actually him. He remembered very well thinking this boy was amazing at drawing. “Yeah… You sure are talented…”

Daichi was now smiling, from ear to ear, so gently, that all the pain in the rock boy’s chest disappeared and a sudden desire to cherish that smiling boy grew inside him.

“It’s because I trust my cousin so much that I could tell him about you. This amazing and mysterious guy I had met near the river, with whom I went on a trip that made my parents so angry at me, like never before. My cousin laughed his ass off, trying to imagine my father, his always composed uncle, all red with smoke coming out of his ears.” Daichi was now laughing “So, I called him, saying I needed him to cover up for me. That is, to tell my parents I was sleeping at his place. He’s living by himself now, that’s why.”

“I’m sorry…” Kouki was regretting what he had said just a few minutes ago. He couldn’t recognize himself in that bitter and vindictive guy. “I didn’t mean to… I… I was… I… was…” The sudden realization of what had pushed him to that awful point was a direct hit to his stomach. He couldn’t believe it but in reality the reason he was so angry was because he was jealous of Daichi’s cousin. What was he scared of? Was he afraid of having some competition?

“It’s okay. I was also at fault. I didn’t mean to shock you or hurt you or anything like that… I just wanted to tell you something about myself… In order to receive we must give, or something like that…” June advice did come at hand, thought Daichi.

“What?!” Kouki was looking at the other boy with a completely confused expression, not understanding what was his point with that phrase.

Daichi took a deep breath, trying to gain some time, which he used to think about what he would say afterwards. “You told me about your family. So I told you about mine. That’s all.”

The realization of what was the true meaning behind the rich boy’s words so far, felt almost like a soft breeze, taking with it all the weight in Kouki’s shoulder. He could feel the other boy’s effort in sharing and connecting with him. “Thank you Daichi”

Daichi was so surprised at the sudden expression of gratitude from his friend that no sound came out of his mouth, leaving it slightly open.

For a while they just sat there, almost as if absorbing all the things said minutes before. The atmosphere of the room, right now, felt like the calm after the storm. They both felt that this conversation was a turning point in their relationship. Was this connection enough for them to take the next step, though?

“So… you will become a doctor… like… for real?” Kouki was not sure whether this was the right thing to say, but he was lost at what could be the right thing to ask after such outburst from the other boy.

“Hmm… yeah… I guess… It’s not like I can be anything else… My father decided and-“

“And you do everything he tells you to?! You never once tried to say no?!” Kouki was really shocked to hear such a thing. For him freedom was such a natural thing, that he never once thought that someone else could have their own freedom taken away from them.

“Well… hmm… it’s not like I have any chance to say no, you see… how can I explain you….” Daichi was sighing, not sure how he should continue this conversation. His inability to start talking again was quite obvious, due to the weird sounds coming from his mouth. “Ok, it’s like this. Since before that I’m a quiet child. So-“

“A quiet child?!” Kouki’s laugh once again filled the room. “I wonder what’s quiet about you.” His laughs started to get lauder the moment he noticed the angry expression of the rich boy.

“Shut up! I’m trying to share something here!” His arms were crossed in his chest and his eyes were glaring. He was just like a child, when pouting. “Anyway, as I was SAYING, I was a quiet child!!” Daichi pretended not to see Kouki’s grin. “So I would listen to everything my parents would tell. It’s just the way I was raised…” A long sigh. “And the last time I did something that I was not supposed to do, my father’s wrath fell upon me…” He scratched his neck and made an awkward smile.

“Oh right… the train…”

“Yup… the train…”

Once their eyes met, their mouths quickly changed to a wide smile and seconds after, they were laughing out loud. Kouki was punching and slapping the floor, while Daichi was rolling on the floor with his hands on his stomach.

“It’s great when we laugh together.” Daichi was surprised at the sudden confession from the rock boy. But those words filled his whole body with a happy feeling. He felt so calm, remembering all the times they laughed together. He didn’t move his body, lying on the futons on his back, until he turned his head to Kouki. “Wha-what?” The sound came out as a mix of surprise and embarrassment.

“I hate arguing with you. I wonder why we do it so often…” Daichi kept looking straight into the other boy’s eyes.

“Yeah. You’re right. It’s probably all the hormones acting up and the fact that we kind of have opposite personalities, you know.”

The rich boy moved his eyes from Kouki’s face to the ceiling. “You’re probably right…” He was not moving even a little. If not for his chest going up and down, one would think he was dead.

Kouki was wondering what the other boy was thinking about. No matter what it was, he was completely absorbed in it.

Suddenly Daichi’s eyes met the other boy’s face again. “We know each other not for long yet… well…” His chest went up very slowly and then down even slower. “So, how come I can’t think of anyone else but you?”

The rock boy was caught by surprised. The shinning eyes looking at him, hungry for a response were contrasting with the rich boy’s calm expression. “How… How should I know?!” He quickly got up and went to the sink, filling a cup with water. He had forgotten how direct and impulsive can his friend be. That sudden question was definitely a killer.

Daichi got up as well and stood behind the other boy, looking at his back. He had never thought about it, but Kouki had a very fit body. It was easy to tell that he liked and most likely practiced some sport.

Unconsciously, as if an impulse, he put his hand on the other boy’s back, filling his tense muscles.

The rock boy, sensing Daichi’s touch, shivered. Too quickly to be noticed, he moved his whole body to face the rich boy. One hand was now grabbing the delicate hand that was touching him seconds before, while the other hand was firmly grabbing Daichi’s waist, forcing their hips to connect.

“How should I know… How can I know if…” His eyes were all over place. Looking at Daichi, then at the floor, then at the ceiling, even at the door.

The rich boy, noticing the stress and confusion gradually grow in Kouki’s expression, squeezed the hand that was now grabbing his. “It’s okay. You don’t have to answer. It was more like… like… a rhetoric question!” He was now smiling, hoping to see a smile as well in the other boy’s mouth. That did not happen. Kouki was still focused in the previous question.

“Hey! Look at me!” Daichi voice was authoritarian without being loud. The other boy rapidly placed his eyes in the rich boy’s eyes. “Much better.” He smiled. “I’m also confused about this because… well… we really just met and… Hell! The moment I met you I felt weird. So… I can’t explain this and I don’t think I want or need any explanation because… you see… the moment I start thinking of an excuse or any logic reason I can only find things to destroy what we have… are… I don’t know! I’m confused as well but… I…. Oh screw it!! I just want to kiss you!” Daichi was panting and trying to catch his breath, since he said everything without once taking a break to breathe.

Contrary to what would be expected, Kouki was not shocked or surprised, quite the contrary. A wide smile was illuminating his face. Then, the hand he had placed on Daichi’s hip got even tighter and pushed his body toward his, assuring that there was no distance between them. The other hand released the rich boy’s hand and was gently placed in his cheek. For a while he just caressed his cheek with his thumb. Then the nose. Then the lips. Their eyes were glued to one another, almost as if everything around them had disappeared. That moment was theirs and only they were standing in the world.

Without any warning, Kouki’s lips touched Daichi’s lips as well, slowly and gently. The sweetness was almost melting the rich boy, who was at lost of what to do. So, he decided to just stay there, enjoying the moment.

When they both felt the lack of air, their lips parted and they both took a deep breath. Their eyes did not part, not even for a second.

“I’m sorry but… I need more…” Once more, without waiting for a response from Daichi, Kouki’s lips moved towards his mouth.

This time the kiss was different. They were not just standing there feeling the warmth from one another. They were moving. Their faces couldn’t stop, following their lips lead. To the left. To the right. Up. Down. Their tongues were twirling and twitching and caressing each other.

Daichi’s hands were now all over the place. In Kouki’s chest, neck, face, back. It was hard to find one prefect spot to place them, since every corner of his body seemed the perfect place.

Kouki, on the other hand, was not moving so much. One of his hands was still on the rich boy’s face, not letting go until he was satisfied. The other hand was no longer on the hip. Now, more daring than before, was exploring every single corner of Daichi’s back, under the shirt.

They were starving for each other. Now that the feasting was served, they couldn’t stop.

Almost as if teasing the rich boy, Kouki would push away his face, leaving only a few centimeters between them. Daichi’s tongue would float in the air, trying to reach the other boy’s lips. He felt so much pleasure looking at the rich boy’s face full of lust that he couldn’t help but look and wait for his own limit to explode. When he was almost bursting from desire he would pull Daichi’s face towards his and kiss even more deeply that before.

After a while there was no more difference between what was Daichi and what was Kouki. They were now one body, so close they were to one another.

How long it passed since that first gentle kiss, noone knew. They were both lost in time and lost in each other.

“I… What…” Daichi was out of words. He couldn’t find anything to say. In truth, there was nothing to say.

On the other side, Kouki didn’t even try to say anything. He was just smiling while looking at no specific point. His face would easily resemble a drunkard. The rich boy looking at his face couldn’t help but laugh. Then, not sure why, he rested his head in the rock boy’s shoulder. They stood like that for a while, not moving even an inch. Their hands were on each other’s hips.

Daichi was trying hard to remember what they were going to do before all this happened. The futons. They were going to sleep. He glanced at the futons and somehow started to blush. He was wondering if it was a good idea to go to sleep next to each other, right after that kiss scene. Actually, would they be able to sleep at all? The most logic thing to do now would be to reach the next level, especially since the bed was involved. But he was not sure how that would happen. Considering they are both guys... He was now even redder. Could two guys do it together? It’s not natural. But if felt good… the kiss anyway… What was he even thinking? Such dirty thoughts. He scolded himself for having such nasty wishes. However, what he decided was that there was no way they would sleep now. He had to think of something.

Kouki was aware of his ridiculous face right now. Yet, no matter how much he tried, he couldn’t get that stupid smile out of his mouth. In truth, was he even trying? He was feeling good, almost like a hungry person feels after eating her favorite dish. Yes, he was full. Full of Daichi’s warmth and caresses. He couldn’t remember the last time he was this happy. His hands pushed the rich boy’s body towards him even more. He didn’t want to let go. He was scared that the moment he would let go of him, he would disappear. While looking at his room he noticed the futons and remembered that their plan was to actually sleep. He wondered how things had escalated to such a situation. Those kisses. The scene and feelings filled his whole mind again and his smile once more won over any other expression. Focus, he though! What were they going to do now? The only thing he was certain was that they couldn’t go to sleep. He was sure that he wouldn’t be able to control himself. If they were to go to those futons now, he would push Daichi down, without a doubt.

The silence was now the ruler of the room. After all those smooch, ba-bump ba-bump, and many other noises coming from their kisses, that silence was what felt better now.

Unfortunately, silence quickly becomes awkward and there is a need to break it.

“You know, I couldn’t answer your question because I was having the same doubts.” Daichi didn’t look up, keeping his head on Kouki’s shoulder. But he was listening to everything the other boy was saying. “I mean, we had just met and I… I don’t know. I just wanted to be with you. Right from the beginning you were able to make me feel and do things so not normal for me. It’s… you… you are weird” Not satisfied with this conclusion, the rich boy slightly punched his friend on the side. “AUTCH!! There was no need for that! Geez!!” The rich boy laughed, happy to see that his punch had a somewhat painful effect. “Back to the topic. I don’t know what to feel right now. It’s all a mess. I never met anyone like you. You make me feel like I never felt before. I’m completely obsessed with you. What should I do, you evil creature?”

Daichi couldn’t help but smile because he more than anyone could relate to that feeling. “It takes one to know another, you evil creature.” Now was Kouki’s turn to laugh.

“But seriously now! This is not normal. My choices, all of them, are based on you. My life is now oriented based on what you might think of it or what you might like. It’s just… grrrr… I don’t know what I’m saying!”

Kouki brushes his hair with one of his hands and for a while stays like that. Still, at the sudden movement of the boy leaning on his chest, his hand quickly goes back to the soft hip, stopping Daichi to move away from him. “You have me on the palm of your hand. I get up thinking if I’ll meet you somewhere in town, I have lunch wondering what you might be eating, I even make my school choices based on whether I’ll have time to be with you or not, I-“

“Wait! You what? What was that about school choices?” Kouki’s eyes open more than ever when he realized he had said more than he should. “So… explain yourself!” Daichi was now looking right at the other boy’s eyes.

“Well… okay! You know about the school club and all that? I really have to choose one. Otherwise I’m pretty much screwed! I never failed a year and I really don’t want to start doing that now. So… I just have to choose one.” He averted his eyes from the strong gaze coming from Daichi.

“Aanndd… what does that have to do with me?”

“Hmm... you see… we already have little time to be with each other. We only meet once in a while during the week after your cram school. You know, when we ACCIDENTLY meet near the bus station” Daichi giggles “And of course, Friday night, which is the best day because you sleep here. And if we push it a bit, Saturday morning as well…” the rich boy was nodding his head, confirming everything. “Soooo, the clubs activities are always after school, until pretty late. Basically, if I join one, I won’t be able to meet you accidently after cram school. Our time together would end up being only Friday. That sucks!! I don’t want that…”

Daichi was looking at Kouki and he thought he seemed exactly like a sad dog, with his ears down. Poor thing he thought. “I don’t like it either! Not being able to see you, I mean. But… I would hate it if I was the cause of you having a bad report on school. I take classes very seriously. If what you say is true and you really take my opinion in consideration, then join a damn club!”

“I already knew you were going to say that” Feeling disappointed and sad, Kouki let go of Daichi’s hip and slowly sat to the floor. He was now leaning on the counter.

The rich boy squat in front of the disheartened boy. “Who said we wouldn’t have time to see each other, other than on Fridays?”

Kouki looked up to face the beautiful eyes staring at him. “I don’t need anyone telling me what is pretty obvious.”

“Okay, it’s true that right now we don’t have much time to see each other and that you are the one always accidently meeting me after cram school. Yes, it’s true. But imagine that, for instance, my cram school suddenly ends later and I can’t catch the bus? It would be a pain because then I would have to walk all the way home. And you see… I’m kind of scared to walk alone when it’s dark in some scary streets around the city… You know what it means? I would have to walk near your school and ACCIDENTLY meet you after your club practice… what a bummer!” When he ends he puts his tongue out as if teasing the other boy.

“You my friend, are a genius!” Kouki then starts laughing and hugs the rich boy. “How come you never thought of that before?!”

“Well… I never had to…” The rock boy realizes that he would always go meet Daichi and so, there was never a need to change anything. Now was different, this time it was his time to wait for the accidental meeting. He was thrilled!

“You know, I should have talked to you about this right away! I wonder why I was so scared.”

“That’s because you’re a scaredy cat!” Daichi’s laughs filled the room and Kouki, responding to that teasing, pushed the other boy into the floor and secured his hands with his own hands and legs with his own legs as well. For a while they just looked at each other, with Daichi still laughing.

“Would it be asking too much… to ask for another kiss?”

The rich boy leans his head to the right, considering the question. After a while he answers. “I don’t think we have to keep asking that every single time…” And then smiles.

Kouki moves slowly until there is no more distance between the two of them and their lips touch again. This time it was short and dry. No tongues, just the lips, sucking all the gentleness.

“I love…” Daichi eyes are wide open at the sudden words coming from the rock boy’s mouth. It’s almost like a current of electricity is passing through his body. He’s being owned by all sorts of feelings and emotions. There’s no way to know for sure whether it is fear, happiness, excitement, worry... “I…” Kouki’s mind is spinning at the speed of light. He has no idea what he should say. What is he feeling anyway? Everything’s a mess. It’s not the right time, he thinks. “I love… being with you” And smiles.

“Ye-yeah... Me too! I love being with you.” smiles. Daichi couldn’t help but feel a slight disappointment. What was he expecting? He was not sure himself. He is still confused with his own feelings. The last thing he needed is someone else confounding him even more, or so he thinks.

This time there is no question or warning. The rich boy has no time to notice what is happening until he feels the pressure upon his lips and a wet moving tongue making his way into Daichi’s unmoving mouth, opening her even more. The warm hands of the rock boy are all he needs to start melting. He then let his body go and move with the flow.

Daichi’s shirt is all over his neck and shoulders, leaving his stomach and chest exposed. There is nothing he can do about Kouki’s hands moving from one side to another. Actually, there is nothing he wants to do to stop that. He likes the feeling of being touched. Moans are starting to join the panting sounds, the heavy breathings and the clothes’ rustle.

DING DONG

DING DONG

The two youngsters look at the door. Almost panicking, trying to hide any signs of what was happening, they move quickly. Still trying to calm down and straightening his shirt, Daichi starts washing imaginary dishes on the sink. On the other hand, Kouki, trying to catch his breath while cleaning tracks of saliva in the corners of his mouth, goes open the door.

“Hello! How are ya?”

“What the hell?!” Daichi slightly glances towards the door, trying to see who is the person on the other side. However, he can only see Kouki’s face. He doesn’t seem pleased. It’s almost as if, he’s annoyed to see whoever it is. “What do you want?”

“I just missed you bro!” The rock boy rolls his eyes.

“Seriously now. Do you know what time it is?”

“What time? Are you kidding?! It’s party time!! C’mon! I need your help… Pretty please?”

“Dude… I can’t! It’s… I’m kind of busy here… another time, ok?”

Daichi was still wasting water, washing the nonexistent dishes. He was now insulting himself for being so stupid! Why did he have to turn the water on? Because of the water running, he couldn’t hear very well the conversation happening right now at the door. However, he had a weird feeling. It was as if he could recognize the voice coming from outside. Who was it? His curiosity was killing him.

“Ooohhh!! I see… Kind of busy… hmm…” The person winks at Kouki. “Now that I look closely at you… your shirt’s a mess! Ahahahah You sure know how to have fun… Anyway, who’s the lucky one? Is she around?! HEY! HONEY? ARE YOU THERE?!”

Daichi could now hear loud and clear. Were they found out?! He was now panicking so much that his whole body was shivering. Go away, he thought. Just go away.

“SHUP UP!! This is not funny. You’re acting like an ass!” Kouki was so loud that even Daichi was surprised. He turned off the water and decided that it would be best to just run and hide in the bathroom. He ran.

“OH! You?! Hey, Stop! I know you!”

At the sound of that voice, now finally recognized by the rich boy, he stopped running right in front of the door and stared at the person on the other side. His mouth was now completely open. No wonder he recognized the voice. “You? Wha-what are you doing here? I thought you… you told me… what?”

“Well… shouldn’t I be asking you that, stalker boy?” The person smile in a joke-like way.

“Wait wait! What’s going on here? You know each other?” Kouki was so confused that his eyes kept jumping from one person to another. He couldn’t find a single point that could connect them both… “The hell! How?!”

The person at the door laughs. “This is funny… And here I thought that the poor scenario didn’t fit you… apparently it does fit! AHAHAH who would have though… the rich boy and the poor boy… Anyway, what’s more important now is that I have one more helper. Yay for me! Prince” and points at Kouki “Honey” and points at Daichi “the night’s a child! Grab your coats! We have a story to write tonight!” The person turns around to leave.

As quickly as possible, considering the shock and confusion, Kouki grabs the person’s arm. “Wait a damn minute! Please explain me how in hell do you know Daichi?”

“Oh. We are already in a first name base…” The person looks at the rich boy “You move fast honey…”

Daichi avoids his look, feeling embarrassed.

“Moves fast? What?!” Now it’s Kouki’s time to look at the rich boy! “Daichi, please explain me what’s happening…” He sighs, not sure if he’ll obtain an answer.

“Hmm… I… well…”

“I’m kind of in a hurry here… You still don’t have your coats. Let’s be fast shall we? Honey here happened to find me and we happened to talk and that’s it.”

“Please be more specific!” Kouki is now losing his patience.

“Honey was after information of you. Let’s say he was quite curious about some rumors going around about you. That’s all! Now, can we go? The night’s a child but c’mon… it’s not a child forever! Hurry Hurry!”

Kouki’s eyes gradually open, remembering the conversation he had had with Daichi about what he did for work and where he lived. So that’s where we got that information. “For god’s sake! Daichi, you have to learn not to trust everyone! Okay?” He then caresses the rich boy’s neck with the back of his hand before going grab two jackets.

He hands one of them to Daichi. “You better wear it. It’s cold.” His smile is now so gentle that for a while the rich boy feels almost as if hypnotized and just stays there admiring that strong beautiful person.

“Hey honey, wake up! It’s time to go!”

He shakes his head in order to wake up from the hypnosis. He still has time to wonder if Kouki’s smile was always that sweet or if that just happened after the kiss. Either way, that was not important now. The main issue now is that he was about to leave in the middle of the night with a person he barely knew. Akiyama Rin. The first person giving him any information about Kouki. The more he thought about it, the more he remembered all the things said that day. The memory of him almost hating Kouki, thinking he was someone completely different. It’s painful to go back to that time. Being heartbroken and hating the rock boy was one of those things he wanted to never think of ever again.

“I’m going! I’m going!”

An intense chapter. :p I liked the kissing scenes, sexy.. :D

I just realized now how I was missing this story..

Kouki was so hot in this chapter. I totally need a bf like him. :hamtaro-005 (8):

(Hello there. :D

Well, this time the update was faster right? ;D

being on vacation has its good points. :p Now i have more free time to write and i also feel more inspired! ^_^

Anyway, i was wondering if, when you were reading the last chap, you still remembered who Akiyama Rin was. ^^'' Well after Daichi kissing the girl in Kouki's school, he ran away and ended up in the poor part of the city. Then he met Rin and they talked about Kouki near some kids playing football. So, i hope everyone remembers it now!

About the new chapter: I don't think there's a lot to say. I honestly think the next chapter will be more fun even though i haven't started writing it! :p

anyway, i just wanted to give some information about Rin. I hope everyone likes him! :)

That's about it!

Have fun! :D)

Chapter 24Night whisper

“So… we are going to…?”

Daichi waited a couple of minutes but none of the other boys answered. He took a deep breath and kept walking behind them. It was the third time he had asked the final destination of that night trip. Yet, Rin and Kouki were both completed absorbed in their own conversation.

“Oh fine! Just suit yourselves! Why explain where we are going? That’s not important at all! Pfff! Why would it be important? Let’s just pretend Daichi is not even here.” The rich boy was talking loud enough to be heard by the two friends walking in front of him. Once again, it seemed they were deaf to whatever he was saying.

With nothing to do, he started mimicking the two boys, trying to impress their voices the best he could. “Do you think he is angry? Oh Oh Oh Of course he is! Then let’s just keep on pretending we don’t hear him! AH AH Ah He must be angry at me… even just a while ago we were kissing and now I pretend he doesn’t exist! You’re right bro, shouldn’t you be with me? What? Me? No way! Let him be! A kiss is noting big anyway. He’s just easy! EH EH EH”

Somehow Daichi got angry with his own made up conversation. But it’s true! How could Kouki pretend nothing had happened just now? He couldn’t forget the touch of his lips, the warmth of his hands all over his body, his own temperature rising the moment their eyes would meet.

His feelings were boiling and mixing even more. Was it embarrassment? Nervousness? Happiness? He was not sure. So, he thought the best thing to do was to stop remembering whatever it was they had done together and distract himself with his surroundings.

To keep a low profile, was something the stores in this street had no idea about. There were lights of all colors, letters shining above doors with the name of the store, well dressed people contrasting with half naked women winking from the other side of the road. Daichi was surprised to see how lively the red light district actually was. It was his first time seeing it at night. Even though he couldn’t agree with what people did there, he couldn’t help but be amazed at all the sounds and colors decorating the walls and the night itself.

Wow, he thought to himself. Somehow he could understand why people would go there so often. Those stores, those people, that place overall was extremely hypnotizing. Every door seemed to be calling for him. All the girl’s winks appeared to be directed to him. He wanted to go inside.

“DAICHI!”

The scream waked him up. Shaking his head to send away all the previous thoughts, he looked at Kouki running towards him.

“What the hell are you doing? This is NOT a good place to get lost, you hear me?”

“Wha… what? Lost?” The rich boy was really confused. His eyebrows were frowned and his mouth slightly opened.

“Yes, lost! I was talking with Rin really well when suddenly you weren’t anywhere to be seen! Do you have any idea how scared I was? This is not a safe place! Geez Daichi! Look where you are going!!” Only now did he carefully look at Kouki. The rock boy was panting, visibly tired, with a panicked expression. The rich boy smiled, happy to see how worried his friend was.

“Well… you were the one totally neglecting me… I mean… if you had talked to me and actually pay a bit of attention to what I was asking… then maybe I wouldn’t be lost!” Daichi tried his best to make an annoyed face, wanting to see how the other boy would react.

Kouki didn’t answer right away, staying silent while looking at his feet. “Sorry…” His apologies came so low, almost as a whisper.

Daichi, being so close to him, clearly heard what he said. Still, he thought it was alright to tease him a bit more. “What? I couldn’t understand what you said just now!”

“Sorry, okay?! I said sorry!!” He was now staring at Daichi. The rich boy started laughing, seeing how the other boy had reacted.

“yeah I know. I heard you!”

“You little…” looking for revenge he grabbed Daichi’s head with his arm and started messing his hair with the other hand.

“waaahhh! Stop that Kouki!!”

Now it was the rock boy’s turn to laugh! “What? I’m just giving you a new hair cut!” After a while he let go of the struggling boy. “See? Great style you have now!” Kouki then winks

“Oh shut up!” Daichi was trying to calm down the now completely messed up hair. “Anyway, where’s Akiyama?”

“Aki-who?!” For a while, the rock boy had to think who it was. “Ah! You mean Rin? Always so formal… You do realize he’s your age, right? Anyway, he’s waiting for us up ahead! ”

“Well… I don’t know him that well! I can’t just call him Rin like I’m his buddy…” Kouki was grinning at him “Actually… how come YOU know him so well?!” Daichi had his eyes half closed, almost as if he was glaring.

“We are in the same school, you know?”

“Yeah, I know! But…” last time, he told me he weren’t close to you and that he only knew what the rumors said! So… how come he knows where you live and talks to you like you’re his best friend? Is what Daichi wanted to really ask. However, he couldn’t bring himself to say it out loud. The last thing he wanted was to sound like a stalker, again. “You never talk to me about your friends… I mean, your school mates and stuff…”

“That’s because I don’t have any.”

“What? Then what about Akiyama? I mean Rin?!” The rich boy was starting to get annoyed at this conversation.

“Well, just recently did he start talking to me!”

“Recently? What’s recently for you? Last week? Last month? Last year?”

“Geez Daichi… Calm down, will ya?” The rich boy sighed and lowered his head, after being scolded. Kouki felt a slight stab right in his heart. He didn’t like seeing his friend looking down. “Recently is a couple of months ago. You know, it’s funny but he came to me a while after we met… you and me, I mean.”

“Oh really?” Daichi was now looking at the rock boy’s eyes. His curiosity and hunger for information was clearly seen in his expression.

“Yup. And now that I think of it… It was right after we had that fight about the rumors going around about me. Remember?”

“Yes, I remember the fight.”

Somehow, both of them felt a bit awkward remembering that fight.

“It was the fight that led to our first kiss… So it’s not all that bad…” Kouki was just trying to lighten up the mood. However, he ended up so embarrassed that his whole face was turning red.

“You call that a kiss? More like a mouth crash or something.” Daihci sticking his tongue out made the other boy laugh.

“Oh is it? So what? You prefer the ones I gave you a while ago?” Kouki was slowly getting close to the other boy. “The wet and hot French kiss? You like those?” The rock boy’s hands were now touching Daichi’s waist and with a strong movement he pulled his waist towards his own. “Want more? You perv…” The rich boy couldn’t move away his face. The sexy green eyes were sucking his soul, making him unable to run away from those lame seductive words.

After a sudden smirk, the rock boy kissed the unmoving body in his arms.

The sound of someone coughing made the two mouths separate from each other.

“I’m sorry to disturb this beautiful moment! However, I was tired of waiting for you two lovers. Also… this might not be the right place to be doing such things. This is not the gay district… Just saying though…”

Kouki’s hands, which were holding Daichi’s waist firmly, quickly let go. The rich boy, redder than a tomato, starts playing with his own fingers.

“So, shall we go? I didn’t think I needed to say this again but… I’m kinda in a hurry here.” Rin started walking at a fast passed and both boys, still embarrassed, followed him.

Once Daichi felt they were far away from the spot where they had been kissing, he whispered at Kouki. “I can’t believe you did that in that place!”

“Me?! I didn’t sense any type of resistance coming from you!”

“Wel…well… I was caught my surprise! If I were to kiss you suddenly you wouldn’t be able to dodge it as well!”

“I don’t think it was that suddenly… I did get close to you slowly! VERY slowly. Also, you could have stopped in the middle but… Just admit it! You were loving every second of it” Kouki then winks.

“Asshole!” Even though it was meant to come as an insult, Daichi was smiling, making it sound as a joke. “Anyway, I wanted to ask you this before but things ended up with you trying to be seductive and all that but-“

“Trying? My friend… I don’t even have to try!” He winks again, trying to give strength to his comment.

“See? See? This is what I’m talking about! What cheap pick up lines! Ahahahah”

“At least I try to set up the mood…” Kouki was slightly up set.

“Okay okay. I’m sorry Casanova. Next time I’ll be the one setting up the mood. Just you wait in anticipation then!” Now, it was Daichi’s turn to wink at his friend. “Anyway, about the thing I wanted to ask! I can’t believe I still couldn’t get an answer to this! No kissing and no setting up the mood now! Geez!” The rock boy laughs “So, you said Akiya… Rin there went to talk to you after our fight! Yes?”

“Yup! That’s right!” The boys now were whispering even lower, afraid the other boy would hear them.

“Hmm… What did he exactly talk to you about?” The rich boy was trying to find a reason for this sudden friendship between his close friend and the guy who gave him information.

“Nothing special actually! Just random stuff, about school, what I liked to do…”

“And…” Daichi had no idea how he was able to do this, but he could always tell when the rock boy was hiding something from him. Now, he was sure he wanted to say something else.

“And… nothing! Just that!”

“Okay. So… how did he know where your house was? Does he know about the store? I mean, the real story about the store, not the one he told me before.”

“I don’t know!! And stop with all the questions! Damn! What the hell Daichi?!” Kouki was now annoyed at all the question thrown at him, which made his voice come out unexpectedly loud.

Suddenly, the boy walking in front of the whispering duo turns around, facing them.

“Can we please just stop pretending I can’t hear everything you are saying?”

Both Daichi and Kouki opened their eyes wide and after glancing at one another, they both looked with an apologetic expression at Rin.

“Before going our way, let’s put everything in cleaned plates! So, honey, after talking to you, I got very curious about the whole situation. Not only were you a guy, with the hots for another guy, but that guy was actually the prince! I was like, what the hell is happening here?!” Kouki laughed and Daichi quickly glared at him. “As you both should know, I’m very curious. Of course I had to investigate this whole situation. After analyzing it for a while, I figured the easiest place to start would be with prince here. Mainly because we study in the same school!”

“Wow genius!” The rock boy tried to put as much sarcasm as possible in his words

“yeah yeah! Just listen! As I was saying, that turned out harder than I had expected. He is as closed as a treasure chest. The more I tried to get close to him, the more he would shove me away. That was quite annoying I have to say!” Rin glanced at Kouki, trying to see any reaction. However, he kept still.

“I wonder why everyone keeps saying that! I don’t think he is that hard to approach…”

“You don’t count, honey. He doesn’t have the hots for me! You think he would let me go to his house and kiss me as well? Of course not!”

“Sto…stop saying the hots all the time!!!” The rich boy was both embarrassed and angry.

“Okay, sorry! Anyway, I’m stubborn as hell! The more he would ignore me, the more I would attack! You know, this is like the wild life and I was the predator! All I had to do was tiring my prey…” A somewhat malefic laugh came out from Rin’s mouth. “And you got tired, right Kouki?”

“Whatever…” Kouki threw the answer, feeling the impatience growing in him.

“After a while he just gave up on pushing me away. With time we started talking and then… now this is the good part so, listen well!” Rin kept silent for a while, in order to keep the suspense. “I finally got him to help me with my investigations! Yes, I did!” He felt very proud of his own achievement. However, the other two youngsters, didn’t seem as excited.

“That’s disappointing… I was expecting something more exciting like… I don’t know… He had let you enter his house or something like that…”

“Well… I still haven’t been inside his house. He doesn’t let me go pass the door! But I got to know where he lives because he told me! Hm? How you like that?! He also said it was because he was embarrassed of talking to me in school...” Pretending he was crying, he put his hands in his eyes and made crying sounds “Sniff Sniff” Daichi was laughing with Rin’s fake crying.

“You’re quite the dramatic guy, you know?”

“Thanks bro! Before finding out my true calling, I did think about becoming an actor, you see?”

“It wasn’t really a praise…” Kouki made a sound that one could easily associate with disgust.

“You know it was bro… you know it was…” Rin smiled back at Kouki.

While watching that smile, Daichi remembered how their first meeting was. That boy could be quite scary if he wanted but at the same time, he could make such smiles. He is a weird one, he though. “So, what is it you are investigating?”

“YES! Finally a relevant question for tonight! Way to go honey!” After winking, Rin starts moving his arms up and down, explaining what his investigations consisted of. “As you know, or should know, my journalism work is intense! I pick my targets and follow them until the ends of the world. You see, my head works a lot!” He points at his head, to intensify his explanation. “So, what I thought was this… If one day I want to make my way up the news world, I need something to prove how good I am… Now, imagine this…” Once again he stopped talking to make the ones listening be even more curious to know what happens next.

“There are a lot of people who are not YET the big shots in companies or in the politics and stuff like that. What I’m doing is collecting information on them… Dirty information to be precise! So one day, when they are all important and the likes… all magazines will want my dirty apples. Hmmm? Hmmm?! Am I a genius or am I genius?” Rin was broadly smiling, waiting for the two guys in front of him to say something about his brilliant plan.

“It’s pretty impressive actually! I even dare to say it’s intelligent…” Daichi was very surprised that the boy in front of him, who seemed like such an easy going person, had been thinking so much about his future. He couldn’t help but wonder what he would do in the future. The only thing he knew for sure is that he would be a doctor. What about Kouki? What will he do? Will they still be together? All those questions, he did not know how to answer, were starting to scare him. He decided this was not the time to think about it. “So, you asked Kouki to help you doing the research, right?”

“Yes. That’s correct!”

“And tonight I’ll also be working with you?”

“Hm hm. You are quite an insightful guy, honey!”

“Thanks! And could you please stop with all the honeys? I hate it! My name’s Kanzaki Daichi!” The rich boy’s eyes were serious with a spark of annoyance in them.

“Oh, sorry bro! Daichi it will be!”

“Hey Rin! Care to explain what we will be doing tonight? Strip club? Host club? Which one?” Kouki glanced at Daichi to see what he thought of all that.

“Strip what? Where?!” Daichi’s eyes were jumping from one guy to another. He didn’t believe what he had just heard! Were they really going to such places?

“None of those places. Tonight our agenda is different…” Rin smirked. Daichi felt a sudden relief when he heard they were not entering those types of places. “Tonight we are going to the gay district. Buckle up! This will be a dangerous journey!”

It was as if every single organ on his body had stopped working. Daichi couldn’t believe in what Rin had just said. Gay district? How could that be? He tried to take a deep breath but his lungs refused to work. He just stood there, looking at the floor. Without even thinking, his hand found Kouki’s hand and grabbed her with all his strength. He was way too scared to go, but there was no way in hell he would show his weak side to the other boys. “Let’s go!” and before starting to walk, he squeezed the rock boy’s hand, showing no intention to want to let go.

Rin is a nice character. He's funny with his strong motivation in becoming a big journalist. :D

Daichi and Kouki's conversations are always the best. I just like their sarcasm and teasing. Can't wait for the next part. :p

Daichi is cute when he is jealous. I think he was jealous at first because of Rin. :hamtaro-005 (8):

ahahaha yeah, he was not very happy with Kouki speaking just with Rin :p

• 2 months later...

(Hi there! :D

Well, it's been a looooooong time since i last posted a chap in here. Sorry for the long wait! >.

I've been very busy with college and honestly didn't have much time to write at all!!

Anyway, i'm here now with a new chapter!! yey!! ^_^

Hope you guys still remember where were. :p

Story: last time we had Kouki, Daichi and Rin going to the gay district!

In this chapter i focused more in Rin's past. Since he is a bit mysterious guy i was hoping to give you guys some information on him ;D

Oh, i must say something: in this chapter there are different things happening at the same time. So i'll separate different points of view with: ~~~~

I hope you gusy like it! :)

PS: the chapter is a bit big. :p but it's to compensate for the long wait!)

Chapter 25The mythical creature

The three boys had been walking for about 15 minutes and the only clue telling them where they were was the huge amount of guys, showing affection for one another, right in the middle of the street.

Daichi was now able to tell that they had reached their destination. He quickly came to the conclusion that everything was the same as any other place. The only difference was that all men in there were free to do whatever they wanted without feeling any shame or embarrassment. The rich boy felt somewhat happy for every person in there.

“Rin, what now?”

The weird boy didn’t answer; instead he lifted his hand, making clear that he wanted a moment to think. Rin kept looking from one side to another, occasionally squinting his eyes, in an effort to see better.

“I don’t see him anywhere… hmm… maybe… no… let’s see…” He was talking to himself, neglecting his helpers.

Kouki, tired of waiting, rolled his eyes and sighed.

Daichi found his reaction pretty funny and couldn’t help but laugh gently. The rock boy looked directly at the laughing person next to him. Raising just one eyebrow he stared at the rich boy. “What is it? What’s so funny, hmm?”

“You are!” This time his laughs came out lauder.

“Oh Shut up!” he pushed his friend slightly, this time laughing with him.

Suddenly, without any warning, Rin starts walking in some unknown direction. Caught by surprise, the two other boys look at each other in hope that one of them knew where he was heading. Coming to no conclusion they quickly followed the other boy.

In those streets, it could be seen all different types of people: the more outgoing and eccentric ones; as well as those shyer, wearing very neat clothes. Daichi was amazed with everything. He came to the conclusion that his idea of that place had been wrong all along. It was not only a place for perverts, like he thought. Those streets were a place for everyone that was in need to feel free and to be themselves.

“We’re here.” Rin was now standing in front of a door. Even thought they were in a place with lots of bars and discos, the talkative boy lead them into a completely normal door. For all they knew, that could be a simply entry to a normal house. The rich boy felt almost disappointed. He thought they were going to some bar, stalking some random person. Suddenly his expectations were crushed. Oh well, next time, he thought.

Suddenly Rin turned around to face the two other boys “Okay, I need you to listen to me now. On the other side of this door is our much wanted information…” He was pointing at the door.

“Our? You mean YOUR much wanted information.”

Rin glared at Kouki. “The three of us are in this together! If something goes wrong for one of us, it goes wrong for everyone! So, in here there is no me, you, him, whatever! There is just US. Got it?” The rock boy nodded.

Daichi felt almost scared of this serious Rin. It reminded him of their first encounter. He really was weird.

“What I suggest you guys do is this… Stay quiet! Let me do the talking, yes?” Once again the two other boys simply nodded, agreeing with that suggestion.

Rin turned around to face the door once again. Without looking at them he kept talking “Don’t touch a single thing and remember…” he let the silence surround them for a while “Don’t be rude to them. They are not very friendly when angry!” With this, Rin rang the bell.

After a while, a tall built bald man opened the door. Daichi never felt so small being looked down by a man with such presence. If he were ever to hire a security guard, he wanted him to be just like that person.

Not frighten in the least, Rin pulled out a silver card and showed it to the bald man. Without a single word, he glanced his serious eyes towards the two other boys. “They are with me” Rin explained.

“Hmm” With that, he stepped aside and showed them the way with a simple lean of the head.

The boys had nothing but a small corridor in front of them. They started heading towards the end of the corridor.

“What is this place?” Daichi was desperately staring at Rin in hope he would answer him. However, the other boy made no sound.

Kouki was silent as well. He had a bad feeling about the whole situation.

“Akiya-…Rin? Where are we going? This place doesn’t look so good…” The rich boy was now looking from on wall to another, trying to find any clue about that place. Yet the walls and floor were all of the same reddish color.

Giving up on making any more questions, he stayed quiet as well, hoping they would do nothing dangerous.

After a while they reached a wide room. It was a spacious room with several chairs, sofas and tables right in the center. In front of them, near the wall, there was a wood counter and a men smiling at them. Left and right were mysterious doors, leaving almost no wall to be seen.

“Good evening sirs. May I be of any help?”

“Good evening. I would like to talk to someone…” Rin answered so naturally, showing no sign of tension or fear. Whether he was just used to it or he had indeed a knack for acting, the other two didn’t care. All they wanted was to get over it as fast as possible.

~~~~

Daichi was extremely curious about that place. However, he knew that he should let all the questions for later. So, in order not to be a burden, he decided that it was best if he sat down on one of the chairs and just waited.

He was not the only one waiting. There was one person on a sofa and another one in a chair, close to the rich boy. The one on the sofa was wearing a big hat and a scarf, covering almost all of his face. Daichi wondered if he had the need to hide his true self.

Suddenly he heard a whistle, followed by a whisper. “Hey cutie, are you going to work here in the future?”

The rich boy, startled, faced the men on his right. This one was not trying to hide himself at all. His hair was covered with gel, in efforts to hold his complex haircut. The shiny black suit was a great contrast with his blond hair. However, not even all that sparkle could hide the fat body trying to escape through that jacket.

“Wha-what?” regretting answering the man, Daichi quickly turned his head to the other side, pretending not to hear him.

“Ohh… come on! I’m sure you’re not here to buy pleasure. You are way too young for that… You can easily find it anywhere…”The man waited for a reaction from the shy boy, but he got no response. “If a pretty thing like yourself is here, it can only be to work. But hey, I don’t judge you! No one does, really. Money rules the world… it is only normal to seek a bit of power…” Once again he had no reaction from the nervous youngster.

Daichi was praying for the man to shut up and leave. However, he was surprised when a big strong hand grabbed his arm and pulled him towards his right.

“How dare you ignore me!! Look at me honey bun! Are you trying to seduce me?” The man eyes were piercing black “I do find this kind of play exciting…” As he was talking he would lick his lips, eager to try the little boy. “Come… I’ll show you what real pleasure is…”

The rich boy’s heart was beating at the speed of light. He had never felt so frightened in his whole life. He wanted to scream. Kouki is all he could think of. Still, Rin words were tingling in his mind. If he made those people angry, he would suffer. Of that was he sure. He looked straight to the fat man’s eyes. All he could see was this uncontrollable desire coming from them.

~~~~

The person behind the counter was looking at Rin with a calm expression. “What person might it be? Do you have the need to read the menu, sir?”

“Oh no. I know exactly whom I want.” He then smiled.

Kouki, even thought he was not showing it at all, was extremely confused. He knew Rin was a box full of surprises. But this? This was crazy. How could that skinny person behind the counter talk so relaxed with a bunch of kids, especially in a suspicious place like that one.

“I would love to have a chat with Yuki-chan.”

Kouki thought to have seen a slight surprise on the employee’s eyes. Yet the man rapidly smiled and answered. “I’m afraid he is busy right now.”

“It’s okay. We don’t mind waiting. If you excuse us.” Bowing his head, Rin turned towards the centre of the room, where the chairs and sofas were.

To not look bad, Kouki bowed his head as well. “What the hell is happen-“As soon as he turned around, he bumped into Rin. “Dude, look where you’re going!” Still scratching his head, he noticed what made his friend stop.

~~~~

Daichi was feeling more and more restless. The man was way stronger than he seemed. The rich boy’s arm was starting to hurt due to the pressure of his grip. He had to scream or hit that person. No matter what would happen, he was not going to let that dirty person touch his lips.

The shiny suit was getting closer and closer to Daichi’s body. His intentions were clear.

The rich boy, not noticing one of the doors opening was lifting his hand already, ready for a fight. The moment he was going to slap that chubby face, another hand grabbed his wrist. All Daichi felt was a sudden wind, when a fast fist passed next to his face to hit the man in front of him.

The fat man hair was now all messed up and he looked up with fire dancing in his eyes. “Who dares to hit m-?” The rest of the words didn’t come out.

Daichi thought that it was amazing how quickly the fire was gone. The before superior man was now nothing but an apologetic puppy.

~~~~

“That honey of yours… I’ll start bringing him more often. He’s our golden egg chicken! He just attracted the right person!”

Kouki didn’t even hear what Rin was saying. He just ran towards his friend and pushed away the hand grabbing Daichi’s wrist. He glared at the person and pulled the rich boy towards him.

“What do you want?”

The person in front of him was beautiful. Even though he was a man, his slim body and gentle features made him look almost like a mythical creature.

“You’re welcome. I just saved your friend of a big headache…”

Daichi was amazed at that person. His posture and his words were so collected and elegant, that it made him think his own self was nothing. “Tha…thank you”

Kouki looked at his friend in shock. Why was he thanking that person?

“Don’t mind it. But next time think twice before trying to hit someone without knowing his background or influence. Just a friendly advice.” Winking at the rich boy, the beautiful person stretched his hand in order to help the fat man getting up.

The moment they stood next to each other, the shiny suit seemed even more ridiculous. Nothing looked good in that scenario. They seemed from completely different worlds.

“Apologies, but I lost my mood with this act of violence from you. Because of your insatiable perverseness I was but forced to punch you. You should leave. I wish to be stained no more by you, tonight. Please leave and come another time.” Turning his head to the other side, showing disappointment, was enough to make the fat man leave without any hesitation.

Without any waste of time, Rin walked towards that elegant person, held his hand and kissed it “Finally my turn, I suppose…” He looked up to face the man’s eyes.

“You suppose well. Please follow me.”

Without any further delay, Rin followed the person and Daichi, freeing himself from Kouki’s grip, headed towards the open door as well. The rock boy was completely confused but he wouldn’t be left behind in that room. All four of them passed through the door and closed it.

They were now in a bedroom. It was also quite big. The bed was huge, making one think that a whole group of people could sleep there and feel quite spacious and comfortable.

The decoration was very lady like. Daichi couldn’t help but feel that it suited his savior extremely well.

“So… was it really my turn? Or did I just push that masked man on the sofa away?” Rin asked.

“Actually it was truly your turn. He only goes to Yin.”

“Uhh… he likes some tough love I see… Any idea who it might be?” Rin winked at the man in front of him.

Kouki couldn’t help but notice the sudden change in the air around them. The way that mythical man presented himself in the room was different from how he was acting now.

“You know very well that I can’t give you that kind of information, Rin.”

Daichi’s eyes were now wide open staring at Rin. “You know each other?”

The beautiful man started laughing out loud. The rich boy couldn’t help but notice that even his laugh was sweet.

“Rin you asshole! You seriously brought here people without telling them anything? Geez…” Even though he was scolding the boy, he couldn’t help but smile.

“Okay, stop this right now!” Kouki finally exploded. He could no longer remain in silence after that show. He looked at Rin. “Rin you little… Explain yourself right now!!” He was pointing his finger at Rin’s face. The rock boy was definitely angry.

“Bro, bro, calm down, will ya? Have a sit.”

Kouki was still glaring at Rin but he still sat on the bed. Daichi sat next to him.

“So, this is Yuki-chan! He has the important information we need…”

“I do?” Yuki seemed surprised as well. “And here I was thinking you were just missing me…” He put his tongue out, joking with the situation. After grabbing a blanket, he put it around himself and sat next to Daichi. “What do you want to know this time, Rin?”

“Well… I think you might know some things about this certain person and… you see… I was wondering if you could tell me… You know…”

Kouki was now smirking. He thought it was extremely funny seeing Rin having trouble expressing himself. It was an interesting side of him that he had never seen before.

“Rin, stop beating around the bush! What do you want?!”

Daichi couldn’t take his eyes off Yuki. He had never seen anyone like him. The rich boy was completely fascinated.

“You were with the vice president of the YYY company, am I right?”

For the first time Yuki’s eyes opened and a shock expression was shown. “How… how…” He was now looking down “How do you know?”

“Seriously?! Yuki, you should know me better than that! You know nothing happens without me knowing… Especially when you are involved.” Rin eyes were intense and they wouldn’t even blink, while staring at Yuki.

The beautiful person knew he was being stared at, he could feel it. However, he didn’t have the courage to look up. Finally he answered. “He didn’t want to come here, it was too risky. I had to go meet him in this luxurious apartment near the center of the town.”

“Good… I’ll need all the details.” Rin was smiling, he felt triumphant.

Yuki seemed sad and down, so different from his self back in the other room. Daichi couldn’t help but feel like he should say something. “Rin, I don’t think he wants to talk about it. Couldn’t you just let it go this time?”

“Let it go?! This is work!! I can’t simply let it go when it comes to work! And what did I say about staying quiet?! Don’t waste your words, honey.” Rin was glaring.

Daichi felt extremely hurt by those words. He knew that his friend was weird and sometimes would act cold. But this time, he thought there was no need to talk to him in that matter. He glanced at Kouki. It was weird how quiet he was.

Kouki was now staring at Yuki. He was analyzing the situation. There were still many pieces left to be able to solve the puzzle. While he was looking around the room, he noticed a sofa in the corner. “Daichi let’s go over there to the couch. That way they can talk better… alone!”

Without complaining he followed the rock boy, leaving Yuki and Rin talking to each other.

~~~~

“If you keep staring so much, he might melt.”

“Wha-what?” A look of confusing and embarrassment was showing in Daichi’s face. “I’m not staring…”

“Oh please Daichi! I have eyes of my own!” He noticed the rich boy’s cheeks turning red “Okay, I admit that he is a great view but… I would appreciate if you wouldn’t drool all over him…”

Daichi looked right at the rock boy’s eyes. But he didn’t even flinch. He was dead serious. “I’m not drooling!” He couldn’t help but want to smile, seeing his friend act so jealous “What about you? What did you mean by a great view? Hmm?” The rich boy was enjoying this tease.

“What? Hey! Don’t put the blame on me now, you smart ass!” Finally Kouki was smiling as well. After being teased by Daichi he wanted revenge, so he started pinching him and tickling his most sensitive places. The rich boy was trying hard not to laugh, so that he wouldn’t anger Rin even more.

“Ko-Kou… ppfffftt… Kouki! Ahah Ser- Hey! Serious... pppffff Kouki! Sto-stop! Please! Ahah”

Happy with his revenge method, Kouki decided to stop.

Both of them stayed quiet for a while. Kouki was the one breaking the silence.

“So… what happened back there? You suddenly went alone to sit on that chair… And… Why did you thank him?”

“Oh. Right… Well, that fat man was asking if I was going to work here and then tried to kiss me. I was ready to slap him. But Yuki stopped me and punched him instead.”

“I see…” Kouki glanced at Rin and Yuki sitting in the bed.

“Doesn’t he look down?”

Kouki surprised and not understanding Daichi’s questions, made a confused and weird sound. “Hmm? Rin?”

“What? NOO!! Yuki!!! The hell Kouki.” The rich boy felt like laughing because of the rock boy’s confusion.

“Ah! Well… yeah… maybe a little…”

“That stupid Rin! I bet he is asking things way too personal!” Daichi was glaring at Rin, even though the other boy couldn’t tell.

“I wonder about it… They seem to know each other very well…” The rich boy glanced at Kouki, not expecting this conclusion. But after a while he looked at the couple on the bed once again.

~~~~

“So this is it? He didn’t ask you anything else? Yuki?”

“No! That was it.”

“Hmm… I see… And if I’m not wrong, it was the first time with him, yeah?”

“Hm hm”

Noticing how dishearten Yuki was, Rin felt a slight pain in the chest. “I’m sorry that I have to ask you all this…” He touched the beautiful man’s face and straightened his bangs.

“You don’t HAVE to. You WANT to.” Yuki brushed Rin’s hand away, which made his bangs fall on his face again, covering his left eye.

“Yuki… c’mon!” having no answer, Rin once again put Yuki’s bangs behind his ear. “Your eyes are meant to be seen. Such beauty can’t be hidden…”

The slim man’s cheeks quickly turned red and his eyes tried their best to avert the boy sitting in front of him.

“Okay. This is it. I should go now. I don’t want to have those two in here much longer.”

Hearing him mention the other two boys, made Yuki remember they were still there. “Why did you bring them? Especially the innocent one…”

“I needed as much distractions as possible. I don’t want people to go around remembering my face or anything like that. Also, at first I thought you could be around those bars, you know? In that case, I could use their help to seduce some people…”

“Why don’t you seduce them yourself, instead of using your friends?”

“I would! If someone promised me not to make a scene afterwards…” Bored with that comment, Yuki turned his face towards the door, giving the silence treatment to Rin.

Realizing the man on the bed was pouting, the journalist boy got up and called out his friends. “Love birds. Time to go!”

Yuki opened the door to let the boys pass: Kouki was first, then Daichi. When Rin was getting ready to leave as well, a hand grabbed his arm, stopping him from going.

“How can you say things such as seducing other men but then be sure you are not into the same genre as you? Why?”

“Yuki, I’m not a homosexual. But I’m man enough to surpass all difficulties if it means I’ll have good information.”

“Pff… that’s just you being hypocrite”

“Yuki…” Without any warning Rin’s lips touched Yuki’s lips with softness. “Does this make you feel better then?”

The beautiful man’s face got red but this time of anger. With all his strength he slapped the boy in front of him. “You are the worst!” Closing the door, he left Rin on the entry room with Daichi and Kouki.

Now the sofa was empty. The man hiding his face was nowhere to be seen. Instead there was another man sitting on a chair. He seemed like a normal company worker.

Leaving the room Rin thanked the secretary and bowed.

The night was colder than expected, making Daichi shiver. Kouki, noticing his friend freezing, put his arm around his shoulders, hoping his body warmth would somehow pass to the rich boy.

Daichi muttered almost in whisper a thank you.

“That red on your cheek is flattering! Care to explain?” Kouki was now looking at Rin, this time really wanting an answer.

“In case you didn’t notice, that place is what you could call a brothel. But, because it’s so hard to notice and find, it’s perfect for the higher-ups that want to be kept hidden in the darkness.” This time Rin was acting more like himself, moving his hands and arms, being his eccentric self.

“What?! For real?!” Dachi was shocked since he had not understood what kind of place it was. “How come that man thought I would work there? How… How come Yuki does such a dirty thing?! He seems so… pure…” The rich boy was genuinely confused and worried for the beautiful man.

“Yuki is not pure. Not even close. He might look like it though…” Every time he would talk about Yuki his voice seemed harsher. “Anyway, I went there to ask him about some information on his hot date with vice president-sama.”

All three of them kept quiet while walking in those streets with bars everywhere. Men were holding hands and kissing without feeling scared about what others might be thinking.

Daichi, as well, was feeling comfortable being so near to Kouki. He was happy that he could be cuddling with him without others looking at them with disgust.

“By the way, Rin, how did you get the card for that place?”

“You doubt my skills Kouki…”

“Skills? What kind of skills?” Kouki was suspicious of what type of skills his friend was talking about.

“Ahahah You got me there prince. Let’s just say that a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do in order to get some precious information” Rin winks.

“I’m guessing that was how you met Yuki then… Using such SKILLS…”

Rin smirked. However, a mix of regret was shown in his eyes. “Not really bro… not really…”

The music of the bars was filling the night, which lighten the awkward silence between the three boys.

Once they were out of the gay district, Rin decided to keep on their previous conversation “Me and Yuki go way back. We are something like child hood friends. Unfortunately for him, his destiny was to follow his mother’s footsteps. That until he started stealing all her clients… She made him turn to guys. She’s not the best mother I must say…”

For a while no one said anything, as if everyone was absorbing the story just told.

“Yuki’s in love with you, you know?”

“Yeah. I know.”

“You seduced him?”

“Why do you think that?”

Kouki sighed. “Your skills must be of some use…”

“I was a child. I was the seduced one! He’s older than us. I knew nothing.”

For the first time Daichi decided to express his opinion “When you say you don’t swing that way, is it because you hated it at first?”

Rin was surprised with the sudden opinion of his friend. “It’s not that I didn’t like it. A man’s body will react one way or another. But I can’t seem to fall in love with guys. Simple as that.”

“But you are mean to Yuki. I feel sorry for him.”

“I have to be mean, otherwise he’ll start having hope. Nothing is worst than giving a fake hope!”

Daichi nodded, agreeing with Rin’s statement. However, he couldn’t help but feel sad for Yuki’s situation.

Feeling Kouki’s hand tighten around his shoulder, he never felt so happy to be able to be with him. For the first time, he felt grateful that Kouki liked being with him. Daichi smiled and cuddled even more in the rock boy’s arm.

When they finally reached Kouki’s place, Rin thanked them and left, saying he needed to organize his information.

“Well, he sure is committed to his journalism.”

“It’s good to have a distraction!”

“Let’s go inside. I’m dead tired!”

“Yes” Daichi smiled at Kouki, once again thinking how lucky they were.

• 1 month later...