Going Somewhere

shirotsuki

Summary: Two highschool boys decide to go on a trip together, right after meeting each other for the first time.

Just how far will they go? And how far will their feelings go during this trip?

Author's Note: Hello everyone! :p

well, i'm no professional writer nor am i very good at it either. ^^''

But i do have fun writing! :D

So, the other day i had an idea and decided to start a story based on that!

That being said... here it's the first chapter! ^_^

(PS: I have no schedule to post the chapters. it depends on my time to write them and if i have any ideas or not! xD)

Anyway! I hope you all enjoy reading it! ;D

sorry for any error i might make! >.

Story Information:

there are 2 main characters (at least for now).

they are both young boys in highschool.

when it comes to their speeches, one will be (kind of)red and the other one will be (kind of)blue.

--------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 - Going Somewhere

The riverside has been, for a very long time, one of the most beautiful and quiet places in town. Not only is the water so clean that it can reflect the light blue of the sky perfectly, it also has the greenest grass one can imagine. In fact, many believe it was once the garden of Gods. However, the same people who admire its beauty also fear it, to the point of avoiding walking near such stunning place. Consequently, human voices were definitely not heard around the river, much less any of those new generation sounds.

Even so, since early morning, a new sound could be heard echoing above the river.

Splash.

Animals came rushing to see who was the one daring to disturb the Gods.

Splash.

Small circles were dancing in the water, one after the other, making a sudden turbulence.

Splash.

“Give him a break! He already died a few rocks ago!”

At the sound of such words, a slim silhouette turned around to face whoever might have talked just now. The sudden wind blew his hair, making him unable to clearly see the person heading into his direction.

“After such powerful attacks… how could he still be alive?”

Now, both of them were close enough to be able to see each other. However, there was no continuation to the conversation, as another rock was thrown into the river.

The silence was overwhelming; not even the animals were giving any sign of being alive. Even the skeptics would, for a moment, think the Gods were watching those two staring at the river, given the peaceful yet heavy atmosphere.

“Why are you skipping classes?”

There was no reaction from the other person, not even a slight head movement or a deep sigh, making the silence becoming somewhat awkward.

“You’re not one to talk much are you?”

How long has it been since any word was heard on that sanctuary? For quite a while the river has been having a talk with himself, loud and clear for everyone else to hear.

But somehow that was about to change.

“Aren’t YOU the one skipping?”

“He lives…”

The surprise upon his face was noticeable even to the small fishes swimming right next to them. After all, the other boy had talked for the first time.

Once again they were able to look right into each other faces, only to see a couple of tired and frustrated eyes.

“I don’t like school.”

“Why don’t you quit then?”

“It’s not that easy… I can’t just quit!”

The boy arm was up while holding a rock, patiently waiting to be thrown into the moving river. However, its destiny changed, as the arm slowly went down and the rock fell in the grass, where it belonged.

“Wanna go somewhere?”

Whether it was the surprise upon hearing the rock boy actually taking the lead and making such daring question, or the fact he was thinking before giving his answer, there was no response for a while.

“Where’s somewhere exactly?”

“Well… Just somewhere…”

The boy started to move away from the river, heading to somewhere, leaving the other one behind staring at him, questioning whether to go or not.

“Hey! Wait! I’m going too!”

He started running to catch up with the slim silhouette walking ahead of him.

“Someone must keep an eye on you! You might end up killing every river around there and… we wouldn’t want you to go to jail this young, would we?”

The smile on his face while saying such bizarre things, made the other one chuckle.

“If you say so”

“What’s your name?”

The silence was the only response he had. Yet, it was not a surprise for him, since the other boy didn’t talk much from the start.

“I’m Daichi. Kanzaki Daichi“

The only thing he could think of, due to all that silence, was that that rock boy was extremely shy. Because, somehow he did not come around as a rude one, so he could only be shy… or just suspicious of others.

“So… where are we really going?”

“Somewhere”

• Like 10

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shirotsuki

• Matti_19

• Miro

• yaoifangirl

First, I like the fact that you chose to color differently their replies. It's way easier to read.

Ok, now about the story.. I like the way you made the characters, so different one from the other, rather say opposite. It makes the story interesting.

So yeah, I can't wait to read the next part. :D

• Like 1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

WOOOOOW SHIRO-CHAN!! this is really good for a first chapter! *____*

i find this story interesting... especially about the guy who doesn't talk much ..it makes me curious to read more o,o i can't wait for the next part already LOL but i'll try and be very patient ok?

keep up the good work dear!~ :D

• Like 2

I like it! I'm also curious about the guy who is not talking. I think he is mysterious. rabbit8

I will wait patiently for next chapter! :leaf18:

• Like 2

awwww *___*

THANK YOU!! :D

thank you everyone...

i was a bit scared to post it bc i'm no professional... ^^''

but now i feel happy that i did! ^_^

i think i'll start working on the second chapter soon! ;D (by soon i mean right now xD)

so maybe tomorrow i'll be able to update something...

• Like 2

It's very beautiful and interesting too, I agree with everyone.

It's good you posted it! onion3

I'm gonna revisit this page to check for updates! :leaf4:

• Like 2

(Here is chap 2. hope you guys like it! :)

Also, i forgot to say this before. i might use some rough/dirty language once in a while. sorry in advance!! ^^'')

Chapter 2Walking

“So… somewhere was actually the center of the town?”

The rock boy looked right into Daichi eyes, as if trying to figure out what was happening inside that head. Yet, without a word, he turned his eyes back to the street and kept on walking.

“And I guess not”

The center of the town was nothing like the garden of gods; there was no river to reflect the sky and much less any green grass. Well, one could see the random gardens or the small plants hanging on the verandas. However, after seeing the riverside, that random green in the town was not even worth being called by that name.

There was a big grey palace in the center of the square, with shinny letters saying “City Council”. Next to it, it could be seen some tall grey buildings, this time with big windows reflecting all the other houses around the palace. Each house had its own color, being those colors the only way to distinguish one from another.

A colorful mess.

Still, some of those new designers and architects would claim that this town was one of the most modern and beautiful ones. Certainly, they had not seen the riverside.

“Say… do you happen to live around here?”

Daichi dared to ask, thinking they were probably heading to his house. To his surprise the rock boy made a sound that could be mistaken by a laugh.

“Why would I even take you to my house?”

Upon hearing such question, Daichi felt the shame eating him up. How could he have ever thought a guy he had just met, who didn’t even talk much on top of it all, would take him to his own house? Even worse, how come he wanted to go to his house so much? Ridiculous.

“So-sorry…”

The couple of minutes after that question were extremely awkward. For the first time Daichi couldn’t bring himself to say a word. Even though he was the one making such weird question, he couldn’t help but think the other boy was a bit rude with his reply. Wasn’t he a friendly guy? Would it be so bad to take him to his house?

These thoughts were taking over him and for a while this was all he could think of.

Eventually, they were past the center of the town, heading to the train station, and Daichi gathered all his courage to start a conversation again.

“So… somewhere is that far that we even need a train?”

The other boy looked at him for the first time since that last rude reply.

“Apparently”

“In truth… you really have no idea where we are going, right?”

Once again there was no response from him but, to Daichi surprise, a slight smile could be seen on that boy’s poker face.

Daichi was so excited about that happening that he couldn’t stop himself from laughing, which startled the other one.

“Oh! Sorry! Ahahahah It’s just that Ahahahahah I was not expecting to see you smile!”

The boy was so surprise after hearing such thing, that his eyes seemed ready to pop out.

“What?”

“It’s just that… You have the most interesting expressions!”

At the sound of such words, the rock boy turned around as fast as he could and headed to the ticket booth, making Daichi wonder if he had angered him.

“Sorry! Sorry! Please wait for me!”

After buying their tickets, both of them sat on the bench waiting for their train to arrive. Even though Daichi was already thinking of good topics to try to discuss with him, the boy was the first one to talk.

“I can smile too and get angry too.”

Daichi was confused. Why would he say that out of the blue?

“I mean… if you start laughing every time I smile or show a different expression, you’ll be laughing all the time…”

“Weeeeell…. You do have the best poker face I’ve ever seen… Sooo…”

“Maybe I should start playing poker then!”

Hearing this reply, said with such a serious face, made Daichi laugh so loud that it echoed all over the train station and it was only overpowered by the actual sound of the train.

They got in the train and found their seats, right next to the window, one in front of the other.

“I guess you’ll have to look at my beautiful face for the whole trip! Please don’t fall in love with me!”

Even though Daichi was smirking while making a goofy face, giving away that he was obviously joking, the rock boy took it seriously.

“Don’t worry, I won’t!”

“Hey! I was just joking!!! Geez!! Don’t take everything so seriously!”

“Oh… Sorry…”

Once again an awkward silence filled the space between them, making both of them look outside the window, looking for a way out.

As the train started to move, the awkwardness seemed to fade away bit by bit, until there was only a feeling of calmness.

Even though this was a sudden move for both of them, they seemed comfortable and happy to be on a trip.

“Hey you! Say a number!”

“M-me? Hmm… okay… let’s see… hmm… 5!”

“Then we’ll get off in the 5th stop!”

“Oh… okay then! And please don’t call me You! My name is-“

“I know your name! I still remember! Kanzaki Daichi, right?”

“Yes”

Daichi was extremely happy to see that the other boy remembered his name. For a moment there, he felt embarrassed to be excited on the thought of another guy remembering his name. But it was not time to think about such things!

“Then please call me by my name…”

“It’s too long! You is easier to say!”

A sudden feeling of anger and frustration took over Daichi’s mind, making him want to leave the train right away and just go home. Somehow, the opportunity to ask the rock boy’s name had slipped away from him; also had the opportunity to have an enjoyable trip.

• Like 8

The chapter is very good. *__*

I laughed at their replies. They are both funny, I like their conversations. I like how the rock guy is so blunt and Daichi so cheerful :D

• Like 2

Choo.... choo~~~~~~

Here comes the choo choo train~~~~~~~

Thank you for your cute couple like this~~~~

Wait for the next chapter ;)

0.jpg

For you...........

• Like 1

I just found this story and I have to tell you that I really like it. :) Shiro chan is a good writer :p

• Like 2

ahahah thank you

:)

and thank you everyone else! ^_^

working hard on the next chap, now that i have some free time. :p

• Like 1

(okay this time i had a lot fo free time. O_O so i ended up writing two chapters! XD i really must have no life. :p

anyway, i'll post both chapters now! ;D

Hope you guys like it! :) )

Chapter 3 Small Village

At the fifth station, the train stopped for a few minutes, giving enough time for people to gather their bags and get off.

That train station was very small and humble. One could easily say that not many people would go there, if not for the size of it, then for the number of people who actually got off the train; just the two boys.

While the rock boy was admiring the old walls of the ticket booth, Daichi sat on the only bench in the station, with a sulking face.

After seeing the walls, the silent boy started to move in direction of the only road around there. Well, considering the size and state of that road, it would be more accurate to call it a path.

However, he noticed that Daichi wasn’t moving from his seat. Did that mean he wanted to stay at the station for a bit longer?

“You want to stay here?”

Daichi looked at the boy with a confused look.

“No! I’m just waiting for the next train! I’m going home!”

After hearing these words, the rock boy went to the ticket booth and got back carrying a small paper.

“The next train will only arrive late in the afternoon. The man in the booth was generous enough to write down the hours of the arrival of the trains. Apparently they only come twice a day, morning and afternoon.”

For a moment there, no sounds could be heard, and the two boys just stared at each other. Then, after a few seconds of Daichi holding his breath, he exploded.

“YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!”

“W-wha-“

“DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST SAY THAT? CAN’T YOU EVEN READ THE MOOD?!”

“Mood?”

The rock boy was more confused than he had ever been. He couldn’t understand why Daichi had suddenly started to scream; after all he had only told him the hours of the trains.

“YES!! MOOD!!”

Angry with the other boy, Daichi started to walk as fast as he could towards the path.

“But… didn’t you say you were going to wait for the train?”

“NO!! I don’t even know why I was expecting something from him…”

The rock boy decided to follow Daichi, quietly listening to him talking to himself, while stomping the dirt and rocks.

“What? You want to go home? Why? Please stay… yeah right… like he would ever say something like that! Of course he wouldn’t! But noooo! Here I was expecting something from that RUDE guy! Why am I even here?! Just how stupid am I? And only two trains… two trains… TWO TRAINS!! AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! This is the worst day ever!! What was I hoping for, anyway…?”

The more they would walk, the less they could feel any human presence. For a long time, it seemed to them that they were the only human beings around there.

But that feeling changed as soon as they saw a small village rising in the middle of the hill.

Small yet cozy houses were welcoming them; children running from one side to another while laughing and screaming, a group of old men playing cards in the coffee right at the entrance of the village, old women resting in the shadows and talking about pleasant past memories and everyone else giving away a feeling of complicity and happiness.

“So this is where that path brought us! Quite the beautiful place…”

“Does that mean you don’t regret coming?”

“If I say yes… does that mean you’ll fuck off?”

Even in such a peaceful place, Daichi’s anger was not giving any sign of wanting to fade. He felt hurt and humiliated by that quiet boy and it was not the sight of that place that was going to change that. All he wanted was to go home, which would only be possible late in the afternoon.

“I wish I had never skipped classes… I wish I had never gone to that stupid riverside!”

“It’s not the riverside’s fault! It’s your fault! If you don’t want to hear some answers… then don’t make questions in the first place! And all I did was help you with the trains because YOU were the one saying you wanted to go home!”

“Ohh… so now it’s MY fault that you are a rude, despicable and pathetic excuse of human being? Don’t play with me! Who was the one insulting me, saying my name was too long to be said… or that I was not even worthy enough to go to your house or… just…. Everything you did during this morning was simply impolite and... you’re an asshol-“

“What beautiful young gentlemen we have here. I’m afraid this is the first time I see you both around here…”

“Yes ma’am. This is our first time coming here and I must say it’s an absolute pleasure to be able to see such a beautiful place.”

“Oh my... Thank you, young man! This is only a small village but people take very good care of it. Now, do you both care for a cup of coffee or tea? Better yet, since it’s lunch time, would you mind accompany this old woman while she has lunch?”

“We would be delighted”

So, the three of them kept on walking under that noon hot sun, until they found themselves in front of a small white house. That house was probably owned by the old lady. Once they got in, the table and food was rapidly prepared and everyone ate with will.

After a couple of hours, spent talking, the young boys decided to let the old woman rest and left.

Their walk around the village was made in silence. However, the atmosphere around them was not dark or painful like before. Somehow, talking with that lady made them relaxed and ready to give a second chance to each other.

“You sure know how to be charming when you want to…”

“Well… I’m always charming. You just missed that part.”

“Wow… you just look at this… he even makes jokes and all… Who are you? And what have you done to the rock boy?”

“Rock boy?”

“Well… yeah…because… you see… DAMN! I can’t even go all like «it’s easier to say» or «It’s not so long» because I don’t even know your name yet!”

“My… name… you say…”

Daichi was looking in anticipation to the slim boy next to him. He felt like if he could know his name, their connection would be deeper.

Actually, all he wanted was to feel like, in the end of the day, this was not just a distant memory; he wanted to make a bond with that boy and remember it as good thing.

“My name is…”

Since the rock boy had stopped talking, Daichi though he was gathering his courage to tell his name. Once again he wondered just how shy this boy was.

But, after waiting for a couple of minutes he understood that he was not gathering courage or feeling shy at all, he was just completely hypnotized by something else.

Daichi, curious to see what had distracted his companion, walked to his side.

“Wow…”

“Yeah… Wow…”

In front of them, there was a small yet dazzling beach. The fact that that place was near the coast was a given. But those boys never expected to actually see the sea on that day.

“It’s… amazing! So… blue… and this sound… Daichi! Listen! It’s wonderful!”

“Dai…Daichi…Daichi?”

Daichi felt like he had lost his breath for a moment. Not only did the rock boy called his name with such enthusiasm, he also never though he would see him this excited and happy.

“Is this the first time you come to the beach?”

“Yes…”

• Like 6

(and here goes the other chapter :p

sorry if it's way to much to read all at once >.

Chapter 4The beach

The sea was gently caressing the sand and rocks. Every time a new wave would come, a relaxing sound could be heard all over the beach.

Excluding the two boys, not a single soul could be seen there. In fact, that made it even more peaceful and beautiful.

Somehow, this had the same feeling as the riverside, the feeling of tranquility. However, there was one difference between both places, this beach gave away a sense of freedom that the riverside did not. One thing was certain, if people were to ever find out about this place, they wouldn’t fear it.

“Hey! What are you still doing there? Come on down here! The sand is not going to hurt you, you know?”

“I know that much! I just feel like I’ll taint this place if I touch it…”

“Okaaay… but I’m sure you are not that dirty… C’mon! You won’t taint a thing!”

Seeing that the boy was not moving, made Daichi lose is patience. Something had to be done; he climbed the rock, staying right next to him again. Then, with a quick movement he pushed him into the sand.

“What was that for? Are you crazy? What if I got hurt?”

“But you didn’t! So it’s fine! Also, I’m not the crazy one here. You are! You are crazy for not enjoying this beach! Just let yourself go and have fun!”

“I don’t think you need to talk about letting myself go. After all, I’m the one deciding to take a trip out of the blue…”

“Yes. But I have this feeling that you are doing it to run away from something… not to have fun… So, let go!”

The silence that came afterwards was not an awkward one, more like a time spent in quiet, to reflect and also to enjoy the texture of the sand.

“It’s not a bad feeling…”

“See? Aren’t you happy I pushed you, now?”

“I wouldn’t say happy…”

Daichi started laughing, having his laughter compete with the sea for the loudest one, as the rock boy stayed still and enjoying his first time stepping on real sand.

“Hey! You! Do you know how to swim?”

Hearing the rock boy calling him once again you, made Daichi a bit angry.

“You again? I mean… a few minutes ago you actually called me by my name! It’s not that hard now, is it?"

“Okay… Kanzaki Daichi, do you know how to swim?”

If it was any other person, one would think of this has sarcasm. But the rock boy was not making fun of Daichi in the least. He was dead serious and trying his best.

“Ahahahahah you are so weird! How can you even say my full name while looking so serious? Ahahahah Just call me Daichi. Okay? Daichi!”

“Daichi…”

“See? Not that hard! But the way you said it a while ago was way more endearing…”

“You say the most embarrassing things. Did you know that, Daichi?”

“Oh shut up!”

The rock boy saw Daichi blushing for the first time and he thought it was not a bad sight and that it somehow suited him.

The waves were still coming at the sand, not giving up. The sun was no longer in his highest point, but it was still burning.

However, the two boys hadn’t given in to the temptation of going for a swim. The truth is that they were aware of how much they had eaten during lunch. So, sitting in a rock shadow was their only option.

“What are you trying to write?”

“I’m not writing. It’s a drawing. But in my defense, sand is not the best paper!”

Daichi was making some random figures in the sand.

“I think it’s cool! You draw a lot?”

“Well… I do like to draw…and do it quite often…”

“Yeah, I can tell!”

Upon hearing such words, that could be seen as a compliment, Daichi stopped messing with the sand, not sure of what to say or do. No matter what, he could not draw anymore, at least not now. He was way too embarrassed to do it.

“Hey you… Daichi! I think we’ve waited long enough. I want to go for a swim.”

“You’re right! Let’s go!”

The water felt good on their feet. It was a refreshing sensation, which felt especially good in that hot afternoon.

“Wait! You know how to swim?”

“Of course I know! Even if this is my first time seeing the sea doesn’t mean I don’t know how to swim!”

“It’s not that!! You could not know how to swim. How should I know?”

“I just wonder how come my first time at the beach is with you…”

“Oi! What do you mean?”

“Nothing bad, don’t worry. It could be worse!”

“Careful there with the compliments, I might get spoiled”

And without saying any word the rock boy started swimming towards the horizon, leaving Daichi behind waiting for a response to his sarcastic statement. After a while he also gave up, knowing the other boy was not crazy for having the last word.

Both of them swam for a long time, rushing to the shore and lying on the sand, once the sun was down.

• Like 6

It's like you have no life? Lol That was funny :p

Now back to the story.. great chapter and interesting replies, again. What is the name of the rock boy I wonder? :p

• Like 2

thanks. :)

and well... i wonder too.. :p

soon.. soon every human i mean user will know. xD

• Like 2

Ohhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~

They are so cute ne~~~~~

:)

Swim, swim ....

Wanna go & stare both of them~

Waiting ne

^_____^

rabbit8

• Like 1

J , you already know i admire the way you write ,

your so goooooood and you describe the scene so its easy to get into , and i love that the replies had different colors,

i love it ,

its really good !!!!!!!

now ill just keep bugging you everywhere for the next chapter XD

you have to change nr and stuff LOL

• Like 1

*____* Thank you sooooo much!!

i'm so happy to hear that you like it! :D

i hope i'll be able to write a good story till the end! ^_^

thank you brother

oh boy...changing nr and all! XD

(Okay this time it took a bit more to write the chap.

apparently i do have a life! :p

anyway, it's mainly classes fault! xD

But here it is the new chap! i hope you guys like it! :) )

Chapter 5Sunset

“Wow… that… was tiring…”

“A bit”

Lying on the sand while gasping for air, the boys kept looking at the sky. The sun was no longer high and shinny, more like fading away in an orange disguise.

“Hey Rocky, you just look at that sunset… beautiful…”

“What? Rocky who?”

“Oh! That’s your name from now on.”

“You do realize that is NOT my name… right?”

“Of course I know it! Oh wait. I don’t! Because I don’t know your name!”

“Okay! You can call me Rocky for all that I care.”

“Nice as always….”

For a couple of minutes the sunset was all their eyes could see. It was an overwhelming view that can rarely be seen in the town.

If not for all those tall buildings in the way, then for the lack of time to actually enjoy a moment like this; people always have more to do than to look at the sky.

“It’s true! It’s beautiful…”

“It is, isn’t? And look at the way the colors melt together! It’s like the orange is slowly melting into the sea blue and the pink is trying to run away into the atmosphere, only to end up being caught by the dark blue that rules the night sky….”

“Are you a philosopher or something?”

“Wha-what? NO! What the hell? I was just saying….”

Even though Daichi was so excited just a while ago when talking about the sunset, after hearing this comment, his enthusiasm died. It was obvious, even to the rock boy, that he had been hurt by those words.

“What do you think about the red?”

“Red? What red?”

“Is he trying to run towards the sky… Or is he fighting that sea?”

The surprised on Daichi’s face was so obvious even a child could understand something incredible had happen. But then it changed towards a shy smile that slowly transformed into a big playful smile.

“Is it possible that… you are actually a good person?”

“And we also have the yellow. It’s a good color too.”

“You mean the gold color?”

“Oh sorry! How could I make such big mistake?”

Once again, the sea had a competitor for the loudest one. Daichi was laughing so hard that even the people in the village could almost hear him.

However, this time the boy was not alone. Another laugh could be heard, a more shy and low laugher, but still a laugher.

“He laughs and everything… the beach is good for you. Ahahahaha”

“I like it here”

Another hour had passed since the boys had come out of the water. Yet, they were giving no sign of wanting to get up and leave.

The sunset was gently and slowly fading into a dark blue, giving a chance for the moon to finally shine. Working at night is not easy; many people are not able to see how talented she is.

“Do you think it would be possible to recreate this sunset we just saw?”

“Recreate?”

“Yes! I want to draw it…”

“Well… the original is always the best! The first time is always the most exciting one!”

The furious gaze coming from Daichi’s eyes could kill the strongest man alive.

“You sure know how to support someone! I dare anyone else around there to find me a better supporter!”

“Stop with the sarcasm. You know it’s true! Recreating nature is like trying to put feelings into words. You can never really do it completely.”

The silence that came afterwards allowed the waves to sing again, making the calmness of the beach reach the boys fast.

“Okay! I’ll draw this! Then I’ll show you and you’ll eat your words! You just wait!”

“You are really confident there”

“Of course I am! I know how to draw! And it’s not to brag but… I’m quite good at it!”

“Not to brag you said…”

“Oh shut up! Even a while ago you said I drew well!”

“You sure like to draw!”

“Ye-yes. I love it!”

“Are you going to be a painter then?”

The rock boy question caused a sudden silence, which was not normal, especially coming from Daichi. This time his mind was somewhere else. Like if trying to hide a secret, he was thinking of the best way to escape that question.

“Nah. That’s just not for me! Anyway, it’s already late! We should get going!”

“You’re right. We still have to get the trai-“

He was not able to finish his word as his eyes met Daichi’s panicked face.

“Rocky, the train…”

Their eyes were growing bigger each second, read to explode any time.

“Oh no…”

Flying clothes and moving arms were all one could see in that quiet beach. Both of them were getting dressed as fast as they could. A shirt put on. Some wet boxers lying in the sand. Some zippers being closed.

Running steps along the small path.

“I never thought I would be running in the middle of nowhere while holding my wet boxers.”

“Me neither! Now shut up and run! We’ll miss the train!”

At night everything was different; the landscape changed completely from the one they saw the first time they were there, under the day light.

However, they could not enjoy the way the moon reflected on the dark grass, or how the small lights from the village would give a warm feeling to that place, creating sparkly shapes.

All they could think of was to keep running. Not for a second it was embarrassing to have the villagers looking at them with a shocked expression on their face, because they had no time to even spear a single glance to them.

On their minds there was only one thought, the ultimate goal, being faster than that train.

• Like 7

and about the train... ahahha we'll see. :p

• Like 1

Even if I can't wait for a next chapter, don't worry, we will wait even if you write more rarely :leaf4:

• Like 1