Going Somewhere

shirotsuki

(Hello everyone!! :D

First i have to apologize to all of you!! I'm so sorry that it took so long for me to write this chapter! >.

but from now on it will be like this! :/ For the next couple of months i'll be really busy!

University is taking away all my time. i have many things to study and do now and i can't find the time to write this.

This chapter took so long exactly because of this. i could only write a bit each day! Also, some days i just didn't have the rigth inspiration!

anyway, i'm sooo sorry!! i bet everyone forgot about this already!! oh boy! >.

So, please keep waiting! And keep on supporting me! please? ^^''

So, about the actual chapter!

Well, it's all about Kouki and Daichi. I bet you sometimes wonder why they fight all the time! The other day i was thinking about it and when i'm writing it just comes out naturally! i think "they will start fighting" and well... they do! xD

I think it's bc they are still young. I mean, they are high school boys! Not only are they at a difficult time, being teenagers and all, but they are also starting to feel things they shouldn't, or at least they think they shouldn't! So, that makes them a bit edgy and angry!

Oh! Also, on this chap a new character will be introduced! i hope to make that character appear quite a lot from now on! let's see if i really end up using her a lot or not. :p

okay, so i hope you like it! :D

Chapter 17New world

Even though it was already night, the street was quite empty, which surprised Daichi.

“It’s nothing like I imagined it would be…”

“Really? What did you imagine then?”

Daichi looked around once again, to make sure he was indeed observing every little corner and place of that street. The restaurants were still open and looked completely normal. He even thought that if he didn’t know where he was, he would definitely eat there. The hotels seemed quite simple, since the signs and lights were all turned off. Even the host clubs could only be exposed by the big boards with men and women faces on.

“Well… I was expecting something a bit more… hmm… eccentric? I don’t know…”

This time Kouki was the one taking a quick look at the stores and at the people passing by.

“You do realize this is a street like any other, right?”

“No-not really. This is not a street like any other! This place is used for… you know…” Daichi was starting to feel embarrassed discussing such things with the other boy.

“What’s with that reaction?” Kouki was more cheerful than normal, finding Daichi embarrassment really amusing. “If you keep acting so much like a virgin, you’ll attract attention towards you…” The smirk and wink of the rock boy made Daichi slightly bothered and angry at his teasing.

“Cut the lies! Attracting attention? Don’t play with me! Didn’t you just say this was like any other street?”

“Yeah, you’re right! I did say that but…”

“But…?” Daichi was starting to feel hesitant about being in that place. He knew that this was just Kouki’s way of making him flustered. However, the idea of thinking about being approached by strange people gave him shivers.

“But… only for now! Wait a few more hours and you’ll see this place full of life! It’s pretty amazing actually, to see the transformation of this place. At night, it’s nothing like the streets you know!” Kouki was noticing some little changes in Daichi. He was definitely worried and scared. This was a new world for him after all, a world he knew nothing about.

“I wouldn’t call it amazing… There’s nothing of amazing in this place!”

“Hey, don’t be rude! I live here you know?”

“Still…” Daichi arms were crossed in front of his chest, making as much pressure as they could. He reminded Kouki of a little cub, curling himself in order to be safe from danger.

“Don’t worry! I know this place pretty well! I won’t let anyone put a single finger on you” While trying to calm down the rich boy, Kouki slowly placed his hand on the boy’s shoulder and pushed him against himself “You are safe with me! I’ll protect you, I promise!”

Daichi’s cheeks were slowly changing colors, becoming redder than before. He was certainly happy to have heard such promise.

Kouki felt a sudden thump in his chest, which confused him quite a bit. Still, the urge to tease the boy in front of him was still not gone. Encouraged by those red cheeks he pulled the boy even closer to him and whispered to his ears. “So, do you trust me? Do you trust your body to me?”

Daichi eyes opened as soon as he heard that, while his cheeks were throbbing with embarrassment. Knowing that Kouki would quickly realize how he looked, he pushed him away and started walking ahead.

Once he felt confident that his heart had calmed down he looked behind to Kouki, just to see him standing on the same place, covering his incredibly red cheeks. It was the first time he had seen Kouki that vulnerable and he felt disappointed that he was not closer to him to see this new expression of him even better.

“You moving?”

As if waking up from a dream Kouki looked up to notice Daichi walking ahead. Shaking his head in hope that it would send away the strange and awkward feeling that had took him over just seconds ago, he too started walking.

A few minutes passed with Daichi walking in the front and Kouki closely following him. As the time was passing the rich boy was starting to walk slowly, hoping the other boy would catch up to him.

However, Kouki was also walking slowly, keeping his position behind Daichi. The whole cat and mouse game was making Daichi really upset and as soon as he got to a bifurcation, he abruptly stopped. The sudden move was too fast for the rock boy to get ready and they ended up crashing. Kouki was about to complain when he noticed the anger growing in Daichi, since his eyes were about to pop out and his fist were firmly close.

“What the hell are you doing? You think it’s funny to walk behind a person? Is it funny pretending to stalk someone?”

“You sure you want to talk about stalking, person who goes to other people’s school to gather information and kiss random girls?”

Daichi’s cheeks quickly turned to a bright red color and his anger went up even more. “What? You… You…” His breathing was heavy and the right words were not coming out “I… You know… That’s not…” Not knowing what to say, Daichi just screamed in anger and pushed Kouki “You know what?! Screw you!!! You annoy the crap out of me!! Just leave me alone!!! ASSHOLE!”

Kouki was shocked to see Daichi explode like that. He thought that what he had said wasn’t that bad! So he came to the conclusion that the rich boy was probably terrified for being in that place. After all, it was not a place where innocent people like him would normally go to. Everything that was happening was probably stressing and worrying Daichi to the point he would just lose it like that.

“Daichi… Sorry! Please don’t cry!”

“I’m not even crying!!! Just GO away!!” It was true, Daichi wasn’t crying. Kouki was surprised since he was expecting him to be crying his eyes out. Then again he was not a girl so it was normal that he wouldn’t cry for something simple like a fight.

Kouki stood there staring at the other boy for a while, waiting for him to calm down, so that they could finally talk. However, Daichi was not showing any signs of wanting to talk. That reaction made Kouki angry as well and he just decided that maybe he should just do as he said.

“Fine! Stay here!! I’m going home. See you around” As he was walking away with his right arm up waving, Daichi understood he was not joking, he was really going to leave him there alone.

The fear of being in that sort of place alone suddenly hit him. He was a high school student standing alone in a place where people sold themselves for money. In his mind only perverted and dirty people would go there. What if he was assaulted or even worst, what if he was rapped? He started sweating and his hands were shaking. Without thinking he started running towards the direction Kouki had taken.

Daichi was running as fast as he could, until he finally reached the other boy. He was running faster than he thought so, when he wanted to stop, his body didn’t obey him and once more they crashed against each other. This time they both fell, Kouki was lying on the floor with his stomach facing the ground and on top of him was a very tired Daichi.

“Dude just…” Kouki was struggling to move the other boy’s body “Get off me!”

Daichi was panting and taking very deep breaths “I’m… so…sorry… one… one minute”

“Oh please! Take your time! It’s not like I’m uncomfortable or anything! This floor sure is comfy…”

“Go…good…”

Kouki couldn’t even get angry at Daichi after that answer. So he just lay there on the floor waiting for the rich boy to catch up his breath.

Once Daichi was able to breathe again he sat on the floor looking at the lying boy on the floor.

“You do realize I’m not on top of you anymore, right? You could get up now...”

“I’m fine like this.”

“What? Even minutes ago you were complaining! C’mon! Get up! Kouki, people are looking at you! They might be thinking you are crazy or something like that! Not that they are far from the truth…” Daichi laughed at his own joke, since the other boy didn’t even flinch.

“It’s fine! I bet they just think I’m drunk. And for the record I’m not crazy! I’m just tired!”

“What? They wouldn’t think that! You are in high school for god sakes!”

After hearing what Daichi had just said, Kouki finally moved to face the other boy. Both of them were sitting in the middle of the road and the passing people were not very happy when they had to go around them to keep walking on the sidewalk and would complain calling them brats or delinquents.

“Daichi… are you serious?” Noticing how serious and confused the other boy was he couldn’t help but laugh out loud. “What? Oh man! Ahahahah I can’t believe this! How innocent are you? A young and male Virgin Mary or something? Ahahahah”

Daichi was upset at the other boy, since he was making fun of him, loud enough for every passerby to notice and laugh as well.

“Kouki shut up!! You are embarrassing me!!”

Noticing that Daichi was seriously troubled by it, he stopped laughing and looked at him. “You have no idea how the real world really is, do you? You were born in a sweet perfect world where everything is pink and people ride unicorns. But you know what? Real life is not like that! And no one is that pure! No one waits until he is old enough to do it! Nowadays we just do it right away! Hell, we don’t even know if we’ll live until we are old enough! So we might as well just do them now!”

Daichi was quietly listening to what Kouki had to say. He felt some resentment and sadness towards the world.

“You hurt me when you talk about me like that! My world is NOT perfect! I have no freedom at all! I rather have a poor life than have no freedom!!”

“That’s because you were never poor! Don’t talk about things you know nothing about!”

They were now avoiding each other’s eyes, each of them looking at opposite directions. Every time they were a long time together, they would inevitably end up fighting.

“Why do we always fight?”

“Our worlds are way too different…” Kouki pulled his hair back with both hands and rest his head on his knees. “I’m regretting bringing you here already…”

Daichi stared at him not knowing how to respond to that. He wanted to tell him that it was okay. He was scared at first but no matter what he was happy to know more about him. However, the words wouldn’t come out.

“I hate this…” Kouki grabbed his hair even harder and pushed his head even more against his knees.

Daichi could feel his confusion and pain. The way Kouki was right now wasn’t like his usual self. So, unconsciously, he put his arms around the rock boy’s head and hugged him in a very gentle way.

“It’s okay. Don’t regret it. Even though i was really scared at first, i’m fine now! I’m happy that you brought me here… honest!”

Kouki lift his head to face a smiling Daichi. He hadn’t seen that smile in a while and he realized how much he missed it. He was slowly noticing that what he felt towards Daichi was not a normal friend-like feeling. The proof of that was that he was not able to control the impulse to kiss the boy hugging him right now.

As his head was suddenly moving towards that sweet smile he felt a huge knock on his head. When he was about to complain, he looked up to see a middle age women with a broom on her hands, the weapon she had just used against his head.

“What do you think you are doing in front of my shop? Do you have no manners at all? This is not the gay district! That’s the other street, young boy!! Now, you better get your ass inside and start working! You hear me?”

Kouki sigh came with a big disappointment. Once again he was not able to kiss him.

He looked at Daichi in order to explain him the situation and only then does he notice how embarrassed the boy really is. Whether it was the fact they had just been called gay or the fact he was scolded in the middle of the street, Daichi’s eyes really screamed embarrassment.

Kouki laughed at the other boy’s reaction “You do have the best reactions I’ve even seen!”

“Stop teasing me!” He slightly slapped Kouki’s arm “You heard her! Go on!”

Kouki smiled and for a moment he thought that that boy could actually make him very happy. “Okay! You get up too! C’mon!”

Daichi got up and only then did he completely see the women with the broom. She was tall and slim. Actually, she looked rather well for her age. However, her fierce eyes would really make any other person fear and respect her. “She’s a bit scary…” He whispered to Kouki.

“Don’t worry! She won’t hurt you! She’s not that bad!”

“Who’s not that bad?! You think I can’t hear you?! You better move that ass or my broom will have to come in hand again!”

“Okay okay! I’m going, I’m going! Geez!!”

Daichi was surprised at the whole situation! It was the first time he saw Kouki being scolded and not worshipped. Somehow on that moment he decided that he would look up to that strong woman. She was, after all, the only person, so far, who could and would treat Kouki that way.

“And who do we have here?” The woman was now looking directly at Daichi. She had beautiful brown eyes.

“I-I’m Daichi! I- I mean, my name is Kanzaki Daichi! It’s a pleasure to meet you, M’am.”

“Oh! Such cute child!” Daichi seemed surprised and against the fact that she had use child to describe him and that amused her “And please drop the formal speech. It makes me feel old!” Daichi thought that she was somehow hard to handle. “One more thing, you can call me just June. Don’t bother with the M’am.” She winked at him, which made him feel even more confused. He was not used to treating people of her age as if she was his classmate. He felt his brain about to explode!

“June let him go! He probably won’t sleep trying to find the courage to not use any honorific with you!”

June seemed surprised at first but then she laughed. “What an interesting cat you picked up Jin.”

Jin? Daichi was trying to figure out from where that name came from, maybe a nickname.

“Anyway, why are you still here? The cups don’t clean themselves and the drinks must definitely don’t appear just like that!” She snapped her fingers to make her point of things appearing out of nowhere and then went into the store.

Kouki grabbed Daichi’s hand and dragged him inside the club. Daichi noticed the sign on the window

When they were finally inside Kouki stood in front of Daichi and, as if he was welcoming him to the club, he bowed to him with his left hand on his belly and the right arm slightly up facing the club’s room “Welcome to my home, Sir”

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shirotsuki

• Matti_19

• Miro

• yaoifangirl

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It surprised me that you posted it tonight! :D

The chapter was funny. I laughed when they were teasing each other, especially when Kouki said that Daichi is the stalker since he was the one who to kissed a girl just for the sake of finding some information about him. XD

Also, when they fell and Kouki replayed “Oh please! Take your time! It’s not like I’m uncomfortable or anything! This floor sure is comfy…”

Lol I was die of laughter.

i-i.. really enjoy y-your story! i-it's very interesting and r-really cool... i-it somehow w-would fit into s-someone's r-real l-life... l-like it i-isn't even f-faux characters.

Awwww thank you so much!! ^_^

It makes me happy to know people like my story! :)

i hope you keep reading. :D

• 1 month later...

(Hello everyone!!! :D

I'm sooooooo sorry for the long time without any update!! shooorry!!! But i really had no time to write! >.

It's nice to finally be back to posting in here though! yey! ^_^

However it won't be for long!! :/ My exams will start in January so i'll be very busy for the next month! T___T

Still, i was able to make this chapter AND i'm in the middle of the next one! ;D which means i'll probably be able to post it in here before my exams start!! :)

First!! I hope everyone had a good Christmas! I really hope you all got to spend it with your loved ones.

And of course, it's always good when Santa is generous. :p ahahahah

But for real now, i really hope everyone had a happy day! :D

NOW, talking about the new chapter!! What can i say... We'll have a lot of June here. I really like to introduce new characters bc it makes it more interesting i guess. The world is not only made of Daichi and Kouki! XD i mean, there are more people, so i might as well just introduce some of them. :p

Also, i wanted to make a strong and independent woman! I hope i could express her personality well. ^^''

About the two boys... hmm.. i think it's just the usual stuff. ;D

Other thing i noticed when i was re-reading the chapters is that many of the dialogues i normally write are pretty much "Not necessary". I mean, i write them in order to explore the best i can their personalities and also to remind everyone that they are in highschool. They are young!! they must have stupid arguments and talk about day to day stuff. So, that's why sometimes the dialogues can come across as "This adds nothing to the story plot", but it's really not like that!!!

Anyway, i just wanted to tell everyone that if you do think like this, i'm sorry to write so much unnecessary things!! i just try my best to make it realistic! ^^''

Let's move on to what is important!! The chapter is going to start now! ;D

PS: It's freaking HUGE!!! Sorry guys! ^^''

Have fun! :D

Thank you so much for always supporting me! *hugs

I'm very happy that you like Daichi!

In truth, sometimes i'm afraid i'm making him to girly... ^^' but i try my best not to make him that way! i just want a shy and sweet boy. :p

anyway, thanks!! :D )

Chapter 18Club Chic

The club was something like Daichi had never seen. He was not sure if it was the decoration or the colors, such as red and gold, but it was different from every restaurant, café or house that he had been on. The entrance hall would open to a wide room divided in two different areas. On the left there were tables and sofas, while on the right there was a bar.

Everywhere there were beautiful girls with sparkly dresses, cleaning and putting everything in each respective place.

June, seeing the boy so amazed, decided to make him a small tour to the place.

“So, here you have the tables. These are used for when a customer wants to ask for a specific girl. There, it’s the bar. When one just wants to drink and relax, without talking to any girl in particular, it’s the right place to be at, instead of the tables.”

“Ohh I see. It’s nice this way because you can please both types of customers.”

“Yes! That’s exactly what we are looking for in here!” June smiled at Daichi, happy that he had liked the concept of the club.

The rich boy still felt like he couldn’t deal well with that person, but seeing such clean smile, he couldn’t help but smile back at her.

“So, let’s keep going. Come! Come!” Both boys were following the energetic woman as she was bragging about the expensive decorative pieces she had. “Well, in here it’s the kitchen” The door to the kitchen was right next to the bar counter. “We are no restaurant, so we don’t make any complex dishes, but we do make some snacks and some simple appetizers. Either way, Jin here is better suited to explain you what happens in the Kitchen, since that’s where he works.”

“Wait! I thought you were a bartender!” Daichi was looking at Kouki, feeling really confused.

“I also work as a bartender, when the club is very busy! But I’m mainly in the kitchen… yes.” Kouki was looking at the ground, avoiding looking at Daichi.

The rich boy felt that the way the other boy was embarrassed made him incredibly adorable and, even though the other boy had lied to him, he was not even angry at him. “You could have told me the truth you know?”

“Oh! Bartender sounds way cooler…”

June laughs were loud and echoing on the Kitchen all the way to the club main room. “Jin, you sure are embarrassing! Lying about your job? Ahahahah you silly child!”

“Oh please! Stop with the teasing, will ya?” Kouki’s cheeks were so red that June started laughing even louder.

Daichi, seeing her laughing at the rock boy’s embarrassment, was surprised at their relationship. He felt like Kouki also had some problems dealing with June. She was not just any regular woman.

“Ah! Look at the time! Jin it’s about time you start doing your job, don’t you think? I’ll go call Saki as well. You!” she was pointing right at Daichi “Come with me!”

“Will I have to work as well?” June was having a hard time figuring out what his expression meant. Was he scared or just confused? Either way, it amused her.

“Of course not! What do you think I am? I would never make someone with no experience work on my club! Please, give me some credit!”

“Oh. Sorry M’a-… hmm, I mean Ju… Miss June!” the woman noticed how hard he tried to just say her name, yet he couldn’t. She smiled at the thought of how hard it is to let go of old habits.

“Miss June is fine! Now come with me!”

Daichi felt relieved knowing that he had managed to somehow drop the really formal honorifics.

Before leaving Kouki felt like he had to make sure June would be good to his friend “Hey June! Be sure not to scare the boy, okay?”

“You worried about the kitten, is it?” she laughed as she was petting Daichi’s head.

“Just be good to him.” Kouki had a serious face which surprised June.

“Don’t worry! I’ll treasure him!” She winked at Kouki before leaving the kitchen with Daichi.

Right before leaving, the rich boy looked back to once again see Kouki. He was putting on the white apron, which he thought looked great on him. The rock boy noticed the stares towards him and also looked in the direction of the door. When their eyes met, Daichi turned red but he was still able to bow his head and smile to the other boy, as if saying “work hard”.

Once the door was close, Kouki smirked and thought that it was nice having someone supporting him at work.

Daichi was now sitting at the bar looking at all those beautiful ladies going from one side to another. June was in the middle of the room clapping her hands and screaming orders. Soon all the girls were on their respective positions. June opened the door and announced the opening of the club. She then left the entrance to two other girls and headed back to the bar.

At the bar there were lots of girls, who started to talk to Daichi.

“Awww you are sooooo cute! What are you doing here?”

“Hey, aren’t you a bit too young to come here?”

“Your hair is so soft! What do you do to it?”

The three girls around him were touching his face and hair and talking all at the same time. Daichi was not very good with girls, especially since that last time at Kouki’s school.

“Aww look!! He’s blushing!! You are a shy one, aren’t you?”

“Leave him Sakura! Maybe you are scaring him!”

“What? I’m not scaring him!! I bet he is just not very good with girls!” bingo, he though. “Hey sweetie, do you have a girlfriend?”

Daichi opened his eyes in surprise “Well… n-no… not really… I-I don’t…”

“See? See? I told you, Momoi!”

“Oh whatever Sakura! But he’s still scared! I bet he is not used to having all these girls all over him!” Daichi was grateful to the girl speaking right now; somehow she seemed more serious than the others. “Hey, young boy. Why are you here if you are not good with the opposite gender?” Okay, now she didn’t seem that great anymore.

“I-I came with a friend here. And-“

“Ah! You are friends with someone? Who is it? Are you the little brother of one of the girls?”

“Whaaaaat? Really? How come we didn’t know?”

“Hey hey! Who is it? Should we cal her?”

“N-no! Please no! You got it wrong. Not my sister! It’s my-“

“Kyyyaaaa!! You do have a girlfriend after all!!! Who is it?”

“Wow! Sakura, calm down! But, who is it?”

“Geez, you two…”

“What? Aren’t you curious Ino?”

“Wa-wait! No-not my girlfriend! It’s just… you are wrong! It’s…” Daichi was so confused and nervous that he was not even able to talk straight.

“What the hell is this? The club IS open!! Get your asses back to work! Stop pestering the boy!” June said.

“Sorry mamasan!!” They all said at the same time while bowing.

“You see? We were just curious because he is such a young and cute boy.”

“Yes yes. He sure is. But he is no business of yours. He’s a friend of Kouki. Now go back to work! There are customers already!” June was definitely strict on the girls, yet she was not being mean towards them. She was a nice woman.

“WHAT? A friend of Kouki? Nooo way!!”

“Yes way! And now go to table 3! And you two, go help outside, we must work hard in bringing more people in!”

When all the girls were gone, Daichi took a deep breath and thanked June.

“Sorry dear. They are just not used to having such young boys here. Well, except for Kouki of course.”

“It’s okay. I just have a hard time dealing with such beautiful people, especially girls.”

June laughed after hearing the boy talk “If they had heard you saying that, they would all be very happy. It’s funny how you get embarrassed with some things but then say something like that without even blink. You are a funny person”

“Well, it’s the truth…”

June smiled at Daichi. This time it was a very tender and gentle smile, just like a mother would smile to her son.

The rich boy was surprised and amazed at the same time. He couldn’t move away his eyes from such beautiful smile. Then, after June notice herself that she was smiling for such a long time, she slightly blushed and then looked at the boy.

“In truth, I’m very happy to have met you.”

Now, Daichi was the one blushing “Thank you! But the pleasure is all mine.”

“You know? Since he was a little boy, Jin never once brought a friend here, that’s why the girls were so surprised.”

“So… I’m the first one he ever brought here?” Daichi was extremely happy to be hearing such thing. He was feeling very superior and special.

“Yes you are.” The boy smiled at the sound of June words. He felt like he could die there and then, that he would die happy. “I think that such a straight forward and innocent person like you can really save him from the dark place he is in at the moment. That’s why I’m so happy to have met you. Please help him to smile once again.”

Daichi was looking at June the whole time and he felt like her expression was pained and sad. For the first time he thought she could start crying. After all, even a strong woman like her has a weak spot. Kouki was definitely someone very important to her.

“I promise. I’ll do everything I can to make him smile. I want nothing but for him to be happy.” Daichi smiled as wide as possible. His smile was so pure and real that June thought she would definitely start crying.

“You boys are so different! I haven’t seen Kouki make such a smile since he was a child.”

Daichi was surprised that June knew him for such a long time. He then started imagining the rock boy as a child. For sure he had been very cute since before. While he was imagining the childhood of Kouki, he had a though. “Miss June, are you his mother?”

The woman was so surprised that for a while she just stood there with her eyes and mouth open. Then, out of the blue, she starts laughing so loud that even the people on the tables glanced at the bar. Her laughs were fun and high pitch. While covering her mouth with her hand she kept laughing until her eyes were watery.

“You are definitely an interesting child!” She laughed for a bit more, leaving Daichi in an embarrassing and awkward position “I’m not the mother of that child. Neither am I the mother of any other child. I’m not good with those little humans. I rather have them coming at me all grown up” She, once again, starts laughing.

Now, Daichi also laughed, thinking that she indeed didn’t resemble the motherly type. However, she still cared for Kouki.

“It’s just that you seem to care for Kouki so much so I just… you know… I thought maybe you were someone close to him, like family…”

June looked at the young boy in front of her. For a while she didn’t say anything, which made Daichi a bit uncomfortable.

“We don’t have the same blood running inside of us because we are not direct family. But I do know Jin since he was a baby. So, maybe we are not real family, but I like to think of him as someone of my own family. The truth is that his mother was my best friend.”

Daichi was surprised to find out June and Kouki’s connection. Only after a while did he thought of the fact the she was her best friend. So, did that mean they were no longer best friends?

“Hmm… was? You are no longer best friends?”

Now, June was the one looking confused. Actually, she was more than confused; she was shocked to have heard such question.

“Hmm… Daichi, right? It’s your name right?”

“Ye-yes. That’s my name.” He was now confused as well. Why wasn’t she answering his question, he wondered.

“So, Daichi, hasn’t Jin told you about his family yet?”

“Hmm…. Well, n-no. He hasn’t told me anything yet…”

June smiled. However, it was a sad smile, as if she was trying to hide her sorrow. “I thought he had told you, since you both seem so close. Apparently he still hasn’t opened his heart completely. Anyway, I think he should be the one telling you what happened, not me. So, I’ll leave that to him.”

Daichi was somehow disappointed for not knowing anything about Kouki and more than that, he was hurt that the rock boy still hadn’t opened his heart completely to him. Still, he knew these things couldn’t be rushed. He was happy enough that he had brought him to the club.

“Yes, I’ll wait until he is ready for it.”

“You are a good boy.” She petted his head and headed towards a customer. “Just wait there until Jin comes.”

Daichi sat there for about one hour, watching how everything worked inside the club. How the girls interacted with the customers and how they would respond to their moves. It was very fun and interesting for him to watch, since he had never been to such place.

Once in a while a girl would go talk to him, asking him from which school he was, where he lived, what were his hobbies, normal questions to have as a first conversation. However, they would all leave after noticing the glares from June.

After a while, Kouki appeared next to Daichi, already without the apron.

“So, having fun?”

Daichi looked at the rock boy and thought it was a pity that he didn’t have the apron anymore. He would like to look at him wearing it one more time.

“Yes! This place is really cool!”

“Wow! I’m surprised you are liking it so much. I thought you would feel uncomfortable being in a place you are not used to.”

“Not at all! I like going to new places and trying new things.”

Kouki smirked at Daichi “So you like trying new things? I can teach you plenty” He winked making the rich boy all flustered.

“Oh stop with that Kouki!!” Daichi was completely embarrassed. So much that even his ears were red.

June couldn’t help but notice the flirt between the two youngsters, which amused her. “Hey, you can go now. I told you I would let you go early today!”

“Yeah, we are going now. Thanks June!”

“Goodnight Miss June. It was a pleasure to meet you.”

“Right, just don’t forget that tomorrow you have to work again, Jin! And it was my pleasure Daichi dear! Have a nice night!”

“ahahah I won’t! I won’t!” Kouki was feeling happy.

“Wait. You work tomorrow?” Daichi was surprised because the day they were talking about was Saturday.

“Yes. Not everyone has it going easy, spoiled boy!”

“Watch it! I don’t like those types of things!”

“Sorry sorry! My bad!” While apologizing, Kouki put his arm around Daichi’s shoulders and they left the club.

Outside the store, there were some stairs on the left side of the building. They both headed that way. Before going up, Kouki remembered something.

“What time does the library close?”

Daichi seemed confused. “Library? What? Why?”

“Well, you said that it was okay to come to my house because you would say that you had been at the library. But it’s pretty late already! You sure the library isn’t closed by now?”

“Oh crap!! I totally forgot about the time! Damn! What time is it?”

Kouki took a glance at his watch. “I think it’s positive to say that it is closed…”

“Just tell me the damn time!!”

“Wow! Okay okay! Take it easy Daichi! It’s midnight.”

Daichi mouth was now wide open. “Oh no! It’s already so late!! What do i do? Oh boy! I’m screwed!! I’ll get grounded again! This time i’m done for! What to do… Kouki, what now? Help me find an excuse!! Quickly!!” Daichi was now holding Kouki’s shirt and pushing it back and forward.

“Hey! Careful with the shirt!”

“Oh Sorry!” the rich boy was really worried.

“Let’s think a bit. You can say that the bus was late or something. No?”

“Hmm… maybe… but even so… I would be at home earlier…” Daichi was so nervous that he had started chewing on his finger nails.

They were both quiet and thinking of a solution.

“Oh I got it! Can’t you say that you went to study to your friend’s house? Then, you both studied until so late that you decided to sleep there. It can work, right?”

“Yes!! Yes it can! That can totally work! But… where will i find someone to lie for me? It’s not like my school friends are the most honest ones.” Daichi was now feeling frustrated to be lacking in true friends.

“Well… I bet they all have one thing in common… money…”

Daichi wrinkled his eyebrows in confusion. “And that help us because…”

“That help us because you can use money to make them lie for you! You got it now?”

“Wait wait! You mean… I pay them in order to have them protecting my back?”

“Exactly, genius!”

“Bu-But…. That’s wrong! I don’t want to do that! That’s wrong and… that’s corruption! I can’t do that!”

“I know it’s wrong! But it’s not like you are going to do something bad… If you were to pay them to do something bad or dangerous, but no! Is just so that you can have some fun! When did you ever had fun?”

Daichi felt like Kouki was right. His parents never gave him any freedom and he was never able to truly enjoy himself.

“Also, we are young. We make mistakes! And it’s only by making mistakes that we can grow as a person!” Daichi was seriously thinking on what Kouki was saying. “And C’mon! Before, you were out a whole night with me without saying anything to them! How come you are worrying now?”

“It’s exactly because I did that once that I am worrying now! You do realize I was grounded for a whole week! I couldn’t do anything else but going to school! It sucked! I don’t want that to happen again! I don’t want to have to stay a whole week without being able to talk to you! Well, not that you care! Because after that one week without talking at all, you didn’t even worry for me. So, yeah! What happens to me is of no concern to you!” Daichi was now sulking.

“Shut up! What do you even know? You have no idea what or how I feel! So don’t talk about what you don’t know!”

“I KNOW! Okay? I know I don’t know anything about you! And you know why? Because you never tell me anything!! I only know things about you because others tell me!!”

“OH cut the crap! Why do I even have to tell you anything about myself? Just because we went on a little trip, that gives you the right to know everything about my life? Don’t kid with me!!” Kouki’s fake laugh filled the night.

“Don’t screw with me! Since you appeared in my life everything’s a mess! You kiss me, then you go away, then you smile, then you are cold, then you don’t give a crap about anything, then you worry! You are so unstable and I never know what you really think or feel! You always mess with me without even thinking about my feelings at all! You really piss me off!!!!”

Kouki was staring at Daichi, not knowing what to say. The truth is that he knew that all he had said just now was true. The rock boy was so confused at times that he himself had no idea what to do, that was why he would be so unstable. “I’m sorry”

Daichi was shocked. He was not expecting for the other boy to apologize. Once again he was messing with him. How was he supposed to be angry at someone who was apologizing?

“I hate the way you mess with my life so much. But… I don’t really hate it. I’m… I’m not sure I made myself clear….”

“You hate it but you don’t hate it. Yeah, never been so clear before.”

As soon as Kouki finished his conclusion Daichi started laughing so hard that he thought his stomach was going to hurt forever. Obviously, Kouki joined him short after. Once more they were both laughing together.

“Somehow we are always fighting and we always end up laughing about it.”

“True. Why do we fight so much?”

“Well… let’s blame it on the hormones and puberty!” Kouki winked at Daichi, making him start laughing again.

When they were finally calm, they remembered that they had actually been fighting in the middle of the street. Worst than that, they had been doing it right next to the club. They both hoped that June wouldn’t find out about it, otherwise they would have a hard time for making quite the wreck right in front of her store.

“We better leave. I don’t want to get her angry”

“Okay. But first, let me just call someone.”

“Yeah, sure.”

While Daichi was talking to someone on the phone, Kouki sat on the stairs leading to the second floor. That place was actually is house. For him, bringing other person there, besides June, was huge! He wished Daichi would understand how amazing it actually was for him to bring him to his place. However, he would never get it unless Kouki explained it to him.

The phone call seemed to last for ages, enough to make the rock boy think about their fight just now. He hated to fight with Daichi but somehow he couldn’t help it. His feelings were a mess right now, like if they were about to explode any minute, maybe that was why he was so unstable.

“Okay I’m done! Apparently, tonight, I’m having a sleepover at my friend’s place to study. But in truth I don’t have where to stay…” Daichi smirked while explaining what he had been talking on the phone.

Kouki smiled, feeling relived to see that the other boy was not angry at him anymore. “Actually, I can help you with that… that is, if you don’t mind sleeping on the second floor of a hostess club.”

“You kidding? It’s the dream of a life time” They both laughed, but only for a short time. Then, they went up the stairs towards Kouki’s room.

I continue liking Daichi. I like his shyness and the way he acts, I think it's sweet.

I think this chapter wasn't long at all, because I read it really fast since it was entertaining. Their fight made me laugh. :leaf5:

Let's see what will happen in Kouki's room. :p

Thanks!!! :D

i'm really happy you keep liking Daichi!

ahahah really? xD bc when i looked at the size of the chapter i was like "Oh crap! O.O It's huge!" XDDD Since i was afraid people would find it very long, i'm happy you said it was entertaining! ^_^

I'll work hard on the next chapter! ;D

Ahhhh Needs MOARRR! *q* Btw, Great Story! Have You Published Any Yaoi Fanfic/Fiction? I'd Like To Read Them! *Nosebleeds*

wow! thanks!! *__*

I'm really honored to have you guys liking my story! Please keep on supporting me! *bows*

About the yaoi fanfic, i don't have any! ^^'' the truth is that i rather write my own stories from scratch, mainly bc i can do as i wish with the characters personalities. To write a story about someone who was created by other person, with a defined personality already, can be pretty tricky and hard! So as for now, i haven't done any! sorry!! >.

But if i ever write one, i'll make sure to tell you! ;D

Also, this is my only fiction. But i do have some ideas for more. :p but only with time will i write them! For now i'm going to finish this one! ;D

Thanks for liking my story once again!! :D I'll keep working hard! ^_^

The chapter was funny. As always, I like the way you describe their conversation and their awkwardness. It's always funny.

(Hello again everyone! :D

Happy New Year!!!! ^_^ I hope you all had a wonderful start of year! Let's spend this year together in YO and i wish you all the greatest happiness! :) Go 2014!!

Well, this time i was fast! yey!! somehow i just felt like writing and it went very smoothly. ;D

But i did tell you guys, last time, that i had already written half of this chapter.

And today i couldn't focus on my studies at all!!! So i just decided to finish the chapter. And here it is! :)

Still, now that my exams will start i won't be able to write the next chapter any time soon. Only in February will i have free time! ^^''

SO about this chapter! well... i don't think that i wrote what you thought might happen... So if i somehow end up disappointing someone, sorry!!! >.

But i hope you all like this chapter! For me it's quite an important one bc some things are said about the past of one of the boys! ;D )

Chapter 19Welcome Home

Daichi was standing in the middle of a small tasteless room. It was so empty and it felt so sad that the boy couldn’t stop imagining the lonely nights that Kouki would spend there. Besides the basic needs there was nothing special about that place; on the right there was the area of the kitchen, on the left he could see a small closet and in front of him there was a door, that the boy thought it might be the bathroom.

Noticing the size of the room, the rich boy had already figured out that the other boy did most likely live there alone. Also, after the conversation with June, he was definitely curious about Kouki’s family.

“You’re right. It’s pretty small!”

Daichi was surprised by what Kouki had just said. It was like he was reading his mind. “Wha-what? I wasn’t thinking that! I-It’s a nice place!”

The rich boy was trying so hard to seem relaxed that Kouki quickly realized he was lying. The thought that Daichi seemed cute when trying to hide his nervousness, assaulted the rock boy so suddenly that he wasn’t able to hide the smirk growing on his lips.

“Wha-what now? I mean it! It’s nice!! W-why are you making that face? I really meant it! I did!!”

“Hey! It’s okay! Calm down!” The rock boy smiled at Daichi, trying to express the best he could that it was indeed alright to think whatever he wanted about his room. “Even I myself think this is a crappy place! But it’s better than sleeping on the street…”

Daichi thought to have seen a very dark expression on the other boy’s face. It was like he was remembering a sad past or as if he was afraid of something that had been haunting him since way before.

“I don’t think it’s crappy! I mean, it has a kitchen, a bathroom and… and…” Daichi was looking around trying to figure out where the bedroom was. However, there were no more doors and the bed was definitely not on that room “Hmm…. Where’s the bedroom?”

The confused look on the boy’s face seemed to have brightened up Kouki’s smile. “Wait just a second. I’ll get the bed ready” After a quick wink he headed towards the closet.

For some reason, once the word bed was mentioned, Daichi felt really embarrassed. He was feeling fidget and jumping from one foot to another.

Kouki turned around once he heard the noise of the floor, due to the movement of the rich boy. “Why are you so nervous?” Daichi’s cheeks got even redder. “Don’t worry. I won’t do anything to you…” Kouki kept staring at the other boy’s eyes, as if trying to embarrass him even further.

“Hey! Stop staring!! How am I supposed to believe you won’t do anything if you keep looking at me like that?”

“Like that? What do you mean? How am I looking at you?” Kouki was finding Daichi’s awkwardness extremely amusing.

“Well… like… like… I mean… it’s as if you were making fun of me…”

“How was I making fun of you?” The rock boy kept on smirking and laughing.

“Ju-just stop that!! I swear I’m out of here!!!”

“Okay okay! I’ll stop! I was just teasing you! Don’t get mad!” Daichi seemed reluctant in believing Kouki’s words. “I promise I won’t do anything! I swear!!” He seemed serious when making the promise, so the rich boy felt calmer and quietly sat on the floor.

Kouki was relieved to see that Daichi was not mad at him, once again. After making sure the other boy was really staying, he opened the door of the closet and pulled out a small futon. It was clear by the size of it, that it was meant for just one person.

Once Daichi realized that they were both meant to sleep on that small futon, he got worried. “Hmm… please tell me you have another one in there…”

“No… Just this one. It’s not like I need more than one, you know?”

“Bu-but…. There are two of us!” Daichi seemed to be starting to panic all over again.

“It’s fine! If we stick together we can fit!” The fact that Kouki was so calm and serious made the other boy even more surprised.

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” Daichi seemed almost frozen with an emotionless face, which made Kouki laugh once more.

“It will be okay! It’s not like it’s our first time sleeping together…”

“Well…. That’s true…”

Daichi was feeling calmer, but he was still having a hard time facing Kouki’s eyes. However, once he found the courage to look at the other boy’s face he noticed that he had a very playful expression.

“What?”

“I was just thinking that if people heard us talking now, they would definitely get the wrong idea…”

“The wrong idea… why?”

“How innocent are you?” Kouki was now smiling even more, thinking that the whole situation was really funny “But never mind that! Let’s just get the bed ready!”

“No!! No never mind! I want to know what is weird!! I’m curious now!!” Daichi was pulling Kouki’s sleeve, trying to get his attention. However, he kept on lying down the futon. “Kouki!! Hey!! Tell me!!” He was still not talking “You know what? That’s not fair! You can’t just start talking about something and then not finishing it! It’s really mean!!!” He was now pulling the sleeve really quickly.

Whether Kouki was already tired of having his sleeve pulled or he just wanted to shut Daichi up, he turned around and as quickly as he could he grabbed the other boy, throwing him at the futon. They were now facing each other, with Kouki holding Daichi’s arms down.

“Kouki, you’re hurting me! What the hell was that? I just wanted you to-“

“Shut it! What I meant by weird is this!” Kouki was now moving his head down, even closer to the other boy’s face. “We are sleeping together for the second time… People could have thought that we were REALLY sleeping! You know?”

Their faces were really close, close enough that they were able to feel each other’s breath.

“By really sleeping you mean… as in a way a boy and a girl would sleep?”

“You amaze me every time with your innocence! And yes! People who heard us talking without knowing anything, could easily think we are sleeping like that…” Kouki ended the small distance they had between each other, kissing Daichi’s nose.

The rich boy had no reaction. The truth is that he noticed Kouki’s intention and he most definitely noticed the other boy’s face getting closer. However, his body was not responding to him, it was as if, even though he knew that he had to stop Kouki, his body was doing the opposite. So, he just stood there and let that kiss happen. Yet, it was only on the nose and Daichi felt slightly disappointed that it wasn’t given below.

“Here I was thinking that you would totally freak out and turn all tomato-like! My plan totally failed!”

“Hm? Wha-what?!” Daichi had been lost on his own thoughts and only now was he understanding the situation he was in, only now was he realizing that he had been kissed on the nose and being sorry that it wasn’t on the mouth. Once he woke up to life, he turned red and started fighting to get his hands free from Kouki’s grip. “Ahahaha Now, here’s the Daichi I know!”

No matter how much he fought, Kouki was still stronger. Eventually, he gave up on trying to get away and just decided to avoid looking at the rock boy’s face. Once he turned his face towards the direction of the closet, that had been left open, he saw a photo, with a happy couple holding a small baby.

As soon as Daichi stopped fighting, Kouki let go of his hands and lay down next to him.

“Who are they?”

“Damn! The mood’s gone now.”

Daichi slowly slapped Kouki’s arm, showing him that this was no time to make jokes.

The rock boy took a deep breath and for a while he stood there, not moving and looking at the ceiling.

“That’s a photo of me and my parents.”

As quickly as he could, Daichi stood up and sat right next to Kouki, facing him with piercing eyes.

For a while, not one of them moved from their positions. Only after a few minutes did Kouki get up as well, went to get the picture and sat right in front of Daichi. For the first time ever, he felt like he was ready to talk about his family. There was a strange feeling taking over him, a feeling of wanting that person in front of him to know everything about him. It was something he had never felt before, he wanted to share, he wanted to trust.

“Here, take a look at it”

Daichi grabbed the picture and took a good look at it. The woman was beautiful, with long and straight black hair, and had such a calm expression that one would feel relaxed just by looking at her. On the other side, the man was definitely foreigner, tall, blond and with big blue eyes. The boy wondered from which country he was.

“Where’s your father from? He’s not Japanese, right?”

“Great observation skills!! I would never be able to realize such a thing…” Daichi glared at Kouki, firstly for making fun of him and secondly for talking so lightly about such serious topic. “Sorry!! I was just kidding… And you are right! My father is not Japanese.” Kouki stopped for a while to look at the photo. “My mother was one of the daughters of a very influent family, back in the days. My father, on the other hand, was living in America and came to Japan in a work related trip. They met during that time. They fell in love and bla bla bla”

“Bla bla bla?” Once again Daichi glared at Kouki “How can you be so cold?! This is love we are talking about here! Be more thoughtful!”

“Geez! I don’t like talking about that stuff! What do you want me to say? I’m not a romantic person! How cheesy…”

Kouki was definitely not comfortable talking about it. Daichi, noticing that, decided to let him go this one time. “Fine! Keep going! Unromantic guy…” He then stuck his tongue out, teasing the rock boy. The opportunities to tease him were not much, so Daichi always tried to take the most use out of them.

Kouki smiled at him, thankful for not having to tell all the romantic details.

“So, they met. But since my mother was of good families, they opposed to their relationship from the start. Still, they both didn’t want to part and kept meeting in secret. Eventually, the last day of my father in Japan came. If he was able to stay with my mother, he could find a job here. However, with her family opposing, being as influent as they were, he would never be able to find a job near the city. He had to go back to America.”

“Did they part from each other?”

“Can you please just wait for me to end the story? What are you? A child?”

“Oh…sorry…” Daichi was feeling ashamed of his own behavior. But it was his nature to be curious.

“Where was I? Oh right! So what my mother did was an ultimatum to her father. He would let them be together or she would run away to America with my father. My grandfather didn’t even think twice, he told her that she could do as she wished and if she ever stood foot out of Japan, she could forget she ever had a family.”

“That’s harsh…”

“Yeah, a little bit… But my mother also didn’t think twice, she went with my father to America.”

“Were you born there? In America I mean.”

“You really want to know the ending before knowing the rest, don’t you? Are you the type of person who reads the end of the book before reading the rest?” Kouki laughed thinking about Daichi reading a book backwards.

“I’m not!! I don’t do that!! And it’s not like I asked the ending! I mean, they are in America so the next step is you getting born! It’s not like I skipped much of the story anyway! And… and it’s even you who wants to skip the lovey dovey part!!”

“Ahahaha you’re right! Don’t get all worked up”

Kouki thought that it was only thanks to Daichi that he could stay so composed when talking about his parents. Only he could make him laugh even when talking about things that did hurt him.

“And no! I was not born there. I was born here in Japan!”

“Really? So they came back here? Oh I see!! But… what about her family? Like… didn’t they stop them from getting a job or… did they never look for you? I mean, did you ever meet them? Are they still a rich family? What I mean is… who are they?”

“Yup! Definitely a child… if you were to go listen to a story with the kids from the kindergarten, you would be the most excited one! And that’s just sad…”

“Oh! Shut up!! I would NOT be the most excited one! The only reason I’m excited now is because this is a story about you!”

Kouki smiled after seeing Daichi trying so hard to explain himself. He was so honest that every time he would try to cover up something with a lie, we would get stressed and fidget. No matter what he did, he was extremely easy to read, which was his best quality, in Kouki’s eyes. He could trust him so much because he was so easy to understand.

“Lately I’ve noticed that every time I look at you, I have the urge to smile… I wonder why…”

Daichi’s eyes were wide open. “What the hell are you talking about? Cut the crap! I’m not a girl! Don’t say those disgusting things to me!” He was feeling embarrassed as his cheeks were getting redder.

“I-I… I was just joking around! I mean… I obviously just wanted to tease you!” Kouki cursed himself for that! He never meant to say it out loud! Now they were both embarrassed and red. He could only hope that he was able to hide his embarrassment with that statement. “Anyway!! To answer ALL your questions. Yes, they came to Japan. I have no idea if my mother’s family ever did anything to stop them from living here happily. And no, I don’t know who they are and they never came looking for me.”

“What about you? You never wanted to look for them?” Daichi was now feeling more relaxed and his cheeks were losing the embarrassing red. Kouki’s past was more important right now than the awkward moment just a few seconds ago.

“No! People who turn their back on their own family just because they can’t choose who they love? I don’t want people like that by my side. I’m better off alone!”

Daichi couldn’t say anything back. He felt like not knowing who your family is, is lonely, but at the same time he understood Kouki’s reason.

“Hey!” Kouki gently bumped Daichi’s forehead. “Don’t think much about it! It’s fine. Okay?”

Daichi looked up at Kouki’s face and he really felt like the boy was telling the truth. There was no sign of resentment or doubt on his eyes. “Okay”

For a while, neither one of them spoke. It was almost like they were assimilating everything that had been said, before moving on to any other topic.

“Kouki, what about your father’s side? Do you know them?”

“No! Like I said, I was born here and I’ve been living here since then. I’ve never been to America.”

“But… there are phones… and pictures… videos… Ah! Your father! He never told you anything?”

“Well, I don’t remember much of my father… but I think he had no «real» family. I think he was an orphan or something...”

“Oh… Sorry…” Daichi seemed truly sorry and his expression was somewhat painful, which once again made Kouki feel so happy to have him by his side. The way the rich boy could feel the pain of others was so pure that he felt it could clean all the darkness inside his heart.

“You don’t have to be sorry. He made his own family in the end. So he was not alone!”

“Yes, you are right! He has you and your mother after all!” He was now clearly happier. “But you said you don’t remember much of your father... why is that? You haven’t seen him for a long time? I mean, your parents went back to America, right? When was that? Long ago? You keep in touch with them, right?”

Kouki seemed really surprise with Daichi’s question. He then took a deep breath and looked at the ceiling.

Daichi was now curious and nervous at the same time. He felt that the rock boy, as the time passed, was becoming untouchable, as if he was closing himself in a place no one could reach. He then looked right into Daichi’s eyes. The stare was so long and strong that the rich boy understood right away what the other boy was going to say. Even before the words came out of Kouki’s mouth, the tears from Daichi’s eyes were already falling.

“My parents already passed away.”

I enjoyed reading the chapter. I was also curious, as Daichi about what happened to Kouki's family so I'm glad that he asked. :leaf4:

It was funny how Daichi was that stressed out to sleep on the small futon near Kouki. He acts funny most of the time, which makes the story amusing. Great job there!

Hii i a new fan of yours can't wait for the next chapter^^

your really good at writhing so i don't see any writhing probs here ^^

keep on going ^^ rabbit4

• 1 month later...

aww thank you!! :D

I'm always happy when new people start reading my story!

I hope i won't disappoint anyone!! ^^'

please keep on supporting me!! i welcome you all very much!! ;D

(SO, i'm back!!!!!!! ^_^

i'm sorry for the long hiatus! >.

but now i'm a bit more free and had time to write a new chap!

so i'm happy and excited!! :)

First of all, Happy Valentine's Day for everyone! ;D

Even if you are single, we are all loved by our family so we all have love in our lives right? :D

lets celebrate by eating lots of chocolate! XD

So, now about the new chapter!

This time i decided to put some spicy things... *wink wink*

however, this is still a shounen-ai so yeah... it's only a little bit of fan service. :p

Anyway, i hope you guys like it!!! ^_^

Once again, i'm sorry for the long time you guys had to wait for this update. I hope it is good enough to compensate for the time waiting. ^^'

Anyway, have fun!! ;D)

Chapter 20 Getting closer

The tears were giving no sign to stop. Actually, each minute passed, the more they would fall and the more Daichi would sob.

Kouki was sitting there looking at his friend crying like there was going to be no tomorrow. He wanted to embrace him and comfort him. However, the words were not coming out. How come it was so hard to say something as simple as «It’s okay. Don’t cry anymore».

So, for a few minutes no one said anything. The room was full with the sound of Daichi’s sobbing. Even though his body seemed out of energy, his hand was firmly holding onto Kouki parents’ picture.

Slowly, trying not to scare Daichi, Kouki grabbed the picture, now full of tears, and took it away from his hands. With as much care as possible, he put it where it was before. After bowing his head, he closed the closet.

“Daichi, look at me please.” Kouki held the crying man’s hands and tenderly squeezed them. “Hey. What’s the matter? Why are you crying so much? It’s okay…”

Daichi lift his head and faced Kouki. His eyes were swollen and red. “I’m… I’m crying because you are not! How can you say that and still keep calm?! How come you don’t cry? Just… Just cry damn it!!” Once he was done talking, he started crying once again. Together with the tears and sobs he started hitting Kouki. Even though he was out of strength, he was hitting the other boy’s chest pretty hard.

The rock boy felt his heart tighten, not because the other boy’s punches were hurting him, but because he had made him cry. The pain of seeing him like that was unbearable. However, at the same time, he couldn’t help but feel a bit of happiness, to see how much Daichi cared for him. Without thinking, his arms moved and hugged the crying boy sitting in front of him.

“Thank you! But I’m alright now. After all, you are here with me. So, I’m okay.”

Daichi was extremely surprised to hear such thing. However, he was still shaken by the sad news.

“You’re not fine! How can you be?! And because you don’t cry someone else has to do that for you. It’s because you-“

“Yes. It’s because of me! But it’s true that I’m fine. Because now, I’ve found someone who likes me enough to cry for me. So, I’m fine. Believe me. I’ve found you, Daichi.”

Dachi’s heart was taken over by the warmth of the other boy’s words. He felt Kouki’s arms hugging him even tighter, as if he was afraid the rich boy would set free from his embrace.

Not being able to control his feelings and at the same time trying to comfort the rock boy, Daichi held on tight to Kouki’s back. He was also afraid Kouki would push him back any moment. The truth is that he was extremely happy to have heard such confession from the rock boy. Not for a minute did he want to part from him, now.

“I believe you.”

“Thank you.”

Daichi was still sobbing and he had yet a lot to go to calm down. His breathing was still not back to normal, even though his tears had now stopped falling.

For almost half an hour, the boys were hugging each other, not saying anything. Only when Daichi was calmer and Kouki back to his composed self, did they let go of each other and sat in front of one another.

“So… do you always cry like that for other people or… you know… is it just sometimes?”

Daichi was now embarrassed remembering the awkward him crying like a baby just minutes ago.

“What? NO!! Of course not! I don’t cry like that! It’s just because-“

“I wouldn’t cry. I know. I didn’t mean to tease you or anything…” Kouki was averting Daichi’s eyes and his cheeks were now starting to show a reddish color. “I just wanted to make sure and… just… I’m happy...” A clumsy smile formed on his lips.

Daichi, surprised by that reaction, also felt slightly embarrassed. However, he couldn’t get the idea that the other boy seemed rather cute out of his head.

Not knowing why, he had the desire to own that clumsy person in front of him. Slowly and hesitating, Daichi crawled towards where Kouki was sitting. He was now staring at Kouki’s red cheeks. His hand slowly reached the embarrassed boy’s face and carefully caressed him.

Kouki was shocked and feeling quite vulnerable. He would normally push away the other boy, mostly because he hated to be the one at someone else’s mercy. However, with Daichi it was different. Also, he felt that after making him cry so much, the least he could do was let him do what he wanted.

Noticing the other boy was not stopping him in any way, Daichi got closer and closer to the other boy’s face. One last time, he stared at Kouki’s eyes, looking for any type of clue that would tell him not to do anything. Still, he couldn’t find any, quite the contrary; he could only find incentive to keep going.

So, without waiting any longer he grabbed Kouki’s face and kissed him with all the gentleness in the world.

Kouki was surprised at this sudden aggressive side of Daichi. However, it was not a bad thing at all. He thought that it was funny how he had just been crying a while ago and now was all fired up kissing him. Still, he couldn’t help but notice how clumsy that kiss was.

Once Daichi pulled apart from Kouki’s lips, he glanced at the rock boy, feeling somehow shy. Kouki was smirking at him.

“Wha-what?” It was now Daichi’s turn to feel embarrassed and avoid Kouki’s eyes.

“I think I have to teach you how a real kiss feels.” Not waiting for the rich boy’s response, Kouki held the other boy in his arms and kissed him with all his might. Daichi was at lost, not knowing what to do, feeling his strength leaving his body little by little.

Kouki was giving no signs of wanting to stop. “Daichi, open your mouth…” The boy did as requested and the rock boy’s tongue made herself at home, teasing and playing all she wanted.

After a while, Daichi’s strength completely left his being, making his body fall lifeless in Kouki’s arms.

Kouki was happy with the outcome of his deep kiss. “See? This is how you should kiss.”

Daichi was hiding his face in the other boy’s chest. He was too ashamed to look him in the eyes. “You are way too experienced. It’s not fair!”

The rock boy started laughing after hearing the other boy complaining. “What is this? Is this jealousy?”

Hearing the other boy tease him like this, made Daichi’s blood boil. As fast as he could, he got his head up and faced Kouki’s eyes. “I’m not!”

“Ahahah it’s not what it looks like…” The rock boy was finding Daichi’s reaction extremely amusing. “C’mon… just admit it… you don’t like the idea of me having experience…” He was now smirking, trying to provoke the rich boy even more.

“N-no!! I don’t care at all! You can do whatever you want! See if I care…” Daichi took a deep breath and turned his face towards the other side.

Kouki was loving to tease him like that, especially since his reactions were always so adorable. However, not wanting to get him angry, he slowly grabbed Daichi’s chin and turned his face, making their eyes meet. “Sorry. I was just kidding! And I’m not as experienced as you think.” He winked at the rich boy.

After listening to the other boy excusing himself, Daichi couldn’t help but smile. No matter what, he always felt happy to have Kouki worrying for him.

Very carefully Daichi gave the rock boy a quick peck on the lips and went lying on the futon. “Good night!”

Kouki just stood there, sitting in the living room, not sure what to do. His mind was full of dirty thoughts. As a high school boy he was, it was normal to be curious about several things; including the body of the person he liked. However, knowing he couldn’t push his luck, he shook his head from one side to another, trying to forget those immoral thoughts.

Still, the thoughts were dangerously alive inside his head. He glanced at Daichi’s silhouette and decided that he had nothing to lose. “Daichi… you can’t expect to simply go to sleep after kissing me… can you?” His tone was half joking, half serious.

Suddenly, Daichi turned around to face the other boy. “Well, you can’t expect me to give you the whole cake! You’re lucky enough I even gave you a small piece of it. Also, you only do that with the person you love and… well… only after dating for a while. So, once again, goodnight!!” having that said, he turned around once again and lay down ready to sleep.

Kouki was looking quite disappointed. It was not like he was expecting the other boy to say yes and offer him his body. Still, he couldn’t help but feel somehow dissatisfied. “You are cold.” He could hear Daichi laughing.

The rock boy gave up on saying anything else. He knew it was too early to do anything. In truth, neither one of them had confessed their feelings for real. They had just kissed because the mood asked for it. Kouki couldn’t help but think that Daichi was waiting for him to take the lead and say something. Still, he felt like the moment was not right.

“Daichi, is it okay to sleep next to you?”

“Ye-yes” Kouki had never wished to see Daichi’s face more than in that moment. He started imagining his shy look and red cheeks while agreeing to sleep next to him. With that thought in mind, he lay next to him.

They were so close that Kouki could almost hear Daichi’s heartbeat. He could feel the other boy nervousness. Somehow he felt the urge to tease him once more.

“Hey, Daichi… Can I hug you?”

This time the response was not immediate. It took him so long to answer that the rock boy thought the rich boy would be asleep already.

“Fine. Do as you wish.”

Kouki was taken by surprise. He was not expecting the shy boy in front of him to answer so positively. What happened to not eating the whole cake, he wondered.

Not losing any second, he put his arms around Daichi’s slim body. He thought that the other boy was really warm and his bed never felt so good.

“However, if you try anything funny, I’ll definitely kill you!”

There it was. Now, there was nothing he could do. However, Kouki was happy enough to be able to sleep next to Daichi like that.

“Goodnight… and thank you for being here with me.”

Hearing Kouki thanking him, Daichi felt extremely happy and in a way to thank him as well, he got even closer to the other boy, letting him hold him even tighter. “You’re welcome.”

The next day, Kouki woke up to find he was alone in the futon. As quickly as possible he got up, looking everywhere for Daichi. He was eager to find him, begging for what had happened not to have been a dream.

In the kitchen counter there were some sandwiches, recently made. Also, the window was open and Kouki could smell the fresh air coming from outside. He felt a slight relief knowing that Daichi had been the one to make the food and open the window. It had not been a dream.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opens and Daichi enters the living room. “Good morning.” His smile was so big that Kouki felt it was enough to brighten his whole day.

“Good morning. I thought you had left already.”

“No. There’s something I want to do before going. But you were sleeping so soundly… Anyway, now you are awake! So yeah, go get the photo please!”

Kouki was not understanding anything that was happening. He was too sleepy to think of a reason for Daichi’s request, so he got up and went to get the photo.

Once he gave it to Daichi, he put it in the middle of the room and sat in front of it.

“What are you doing?”

“Don’t be rude! Sit down as well! I’m going to pay my respects to your parents!”

Kouki was very surprised, but seeing Daichi bowing to his parents he felt like his whole body had been taken by an impossible happiness. So, without waiting any more he sat next to the rich boy.

Once the respects were given, Daichi got up and headed towards the door. “I have to go now, or my parents will worry!”

“Yes yes. You don’t want them to worry.”

“Awwww don’t look so sad that I’m leaving! I’ll come by, okay?” Daichi thought that Kouki’s face was very funny. It was a mix of confusion and happiness.

They both smiled and before actually leaving, Daichi got near Kouki and kissed him on the cheek. “You better take responsibility from now on.” With that being said, Daichi winked and quickly left that small room.

Kouki was left on his room laughing. Just like always, he thought that Daichi was extremely hilarious. “You really brighten my day…”

The chapter was very good! I liked especially the part when Daichi was embarrassed. The sadist in me was smirking. :p His replies are always funny.

My Kouki was so cool!! When he kissed Daichi, I was trembling! :hamtaro-005 (5)::cuteonion55:

I like how romantic did chapter was. Daichi was acting cutely and innocently. When Kouki asked him if it's ok if he will sleep next to him, I liked how Daichi was trying to keep his coolness though he was visibly nervous and intimidated. :leaf5:

• 2 weeks later...

agh! shiro-senpai! your writing is amazing and i know you're busy with things so i await the next chapter patiently! i'd never think i'd take me so long to re-read the whole thing but i looooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee it! i wonder what will happen next anything can really happen and i also wonder who'd confess first!

(Hi everyone! :D

I hope everyone's okay! ^_^

First of all Happy Women's day for all the ladies! ;D

Now, this time i was faster in writing the chapter! and funny thing, i have a work due to tomorrow that i still haven't finished... yet i'm here! ^^'' there must be something wrong with me! O.o

ahahah XDD oh boy! I really have to worry in finishing the damn paper! >.

Anyway, about the last chapter: it was a bit lovey dovey. I thought that it would be good to have some romance in the middle of all the story! To a have a kiss once in a while doesn't hurt anyone. :p

NOW, about the new chapter: this time i gave a big step forward in time. So basically, it means that this chapter is a couple of months after that kiss scene in Kouki's room. [the exact number of months that passed will be told in the chapter itself ;D]

PS: it's bigger than the last one! xD Also, remember that the other characters have no specific color.)

thank you all for the support!! :D it always makes me so happy to read everyone's comments! it really helps me to find inspiration to keep on writing! So thank you for all the support!! ^_^ I hope my story will always please you guys! :)

Chapter 21Still waiting

“Good afternoon June. How are you?”

The woman in a long red dress glanced at the club’s front door, recognizing Daichi’s sweet voice. He was still holding the door knob while smiling at her.

“Oh hello there! How was your week, darling?”

“Same as always, I guess… a bunch of rich people trying to show off…”

Sighing, he let go of the door and entered the club, heading towards the bar.

“You’re also a rich guy you know…” June was cleaning the tables and rearranging the chairs. Like always she wanted that place to be perfect. Other people would think of her as a careless person but the truth is that she was extremely cautious and treasured her club, just like any mother would treasure her child.

“But I don’t show off! I’m not like that! You should see them walking around the school with that superior kind of look, like they own the world! Screw them!!” Daichi was now sitting at the counter and taking out his books.

“I know, I know, honey. I was just stating a fact… the truth is that you ARE rich as well. But don’t worry, you turned out alright!” She winked at him and laughed for a bit.

Once June was satisfied with how the main room looked, she went to clean the bar and organize the bottles and glasses.

While cleaning the counter she noticed that Daichi was not studying, like she thought, but in reality he was doodling in a big white notebook.

“Are you done studying little boy?” Completely focused on what he was doing, the boy didn’t pay attention to the lady talking to him. “Hey! Daichi? What are you doing?!” Her loud voice caught the rich boy off guard, scaring him to the point of making him slightly jump on his chair.

“Wha-what? Geez June!!” He quickly turned the page.

Without saying a single word, the beautiful woman pointed to the blank page of Daichi’s notebook.

“Oh! Well… this is… you see… It’s… It’s my notebook….” The boy was moving his leg, making it clear for June that her question was making him nervous.

“I can see that, dear. And I can also guess that it’s not related to school work…”

Daichi stopped moving his leg and looked at June’s face. “Yes, you are right. This is not related to school in any way! But don’t worry! I’ve finished the stuff I had to do.”

The woman looked surprised at how fast the rich boy was when it came to studying. “Already?! You sure are the intelligent one… No matter how many times you’ve done your work here, I still get shocked every single time.” She then started laughing at her own realization. It was hard to believe how attached she had become to that boy, even though they only knew each other for a few months. “Anyway, what is it you’re doing then? I mean, you’ve been doodling things for quite a long time but… the page is blank?”

“Oh! You mean this?” Daichi turned the page around, showing her a sketch of what she thought to be a restaurant or a café. “It was just some dumb idea…” The boy was looking at his own drawing, not looking very pleased. “It kind of sucks anyway.”

“What?! No!! It doesn’t suck at all! It’s… It’s gorgeous….” June had her eyes wide open, as if scared that at a small blink that beautiful sketch would disappear. “You did this? For real?” She was now looking at the boy with a child like enthusiasm.

Daichi, feeling slightly embarrassed, nodded his head.

Out of the blue, the owner of the club grabbed both the boy’s hands and squeezed them tight. While looking at him in the eyes, she smiled like never before. “I have something in mind... Will you help me?”

Daichi was so surprised at June’s question and reaction that he had no idea what to say or do. So, for a while, he did nothing but stare at her with a confused look on his face.

“We-well… I… I’m not sure how I can help you but… I mean… I can try…”

“Great!! Thank y-“

“Good afternoon everyone!” At the sound of Kouki’s voice both June and Daichi glanced at the door, to see the boy carrying some boxes. “Everything’s okay?”The rock boy looked around the club, noticing June’s good work; Everything was clean and neatly organized. “Hey June, you better clean that bar as well… it’s not half as clean as the main room, you know?”

“Oh just shut it! What do you think I’m doing just now?”

Kouki noticed her hands grabbing Daichi’s hands. “Well, it seems like your cleaning Daichi’s hands, not the bar counter…”

The woman quickly let go of the boy’s hands, looking slightly embarrassed. “Just go put that on the kitchen and start your work as well! You do realize you’re late, right?” June was back to her composed self.

“Yes yes. Tell that to my teacher! It’s not my fault I had to stay back today, you know? And I even had the old man chewing my head about how he had to wait with the food and bla bla bla”

“School? What happened?” Daichi had a worried expression, afraid that the rock boy had been suspended again.

Noticing that the rich boy was actually extremely worried for him, Kouki smiled at him, trying to calm him down. “Don’t worry! It’s not like I was expelled or anything like that!” He then winked.

“What?! What do you mean expelled? Kouki, what did you do?!” Daichi had a furious look on his face and was ready to start arguing with the other boy any time now. “Do you ever learn?! What was it this time? Did you fight again with some bullies? Was it? Or did you skip classes? Or-“

“Calm down, would ya?” Kouki was now close enough to the other boy to gently pat him on the head. “I was just kidding. I did nothing bad, i promise. The teacher just wanted to talk to me about club activities.”

“Club activities?”

“Thinking about it… I don’t remember you ever talking about club activities…” June was also quite surprised at the thought of Kouki not being part of any club.

“That’s because I’m not in any club. But my homeroom teacher keeps pestering me to enter some. Damn! He can be quite the hassle!”

“Don’t say that! Club’s can be fun! You should totally do it! There must be something interesting for you, right?”

Kouki was almost shocked to hear Daichi talking about clubs. He had also never heard of him being part of any. “Are you even part of any club?”

“What? Of course I am!”

Kouki was not the only one surprised. June was also caught off guard. “For real? What club did you join?”

“I bet it was the library club or something.” The rock boy was now laughing, trying to provoke the other one.

“Shut up! You couldn’t by any wronger. I’m part of the art club.” Daichi was smiling, showing how happy he was to be a part of that club.

“Of course you are…” Kouki started heading to the kitchen, starting to find it hard to hold those boxes full of food.

June was having a bad feeling about that situation. Somehow, Kouki seemed annoyed at something and Daichi, on the other hand, was as confused as her.

“What’s up with him?”

“I don’t know sweetie… He seemed rather happy when he got here… I’ll go check on him! I’ll be right back! If any of the girls arrive just tell them to go get ready.” With that June quickly went to the kitchen leaving the rich boy drawing random things in his notebook.

“What’s wrong?” June was leaning on the door, looking directly at Kouki.

He glanced at her for a few seconds but kept on taking the food out of the boxes “Nothing. Why?”

“Why, you ask? What’s up with that attitude?!” June was now walking towards the working boy.

“What attitude?” The rock boy kept on emptying the boxes, not looking at June.

“The I give no crap at what you say kind of attitude!” June was now so close to the boy that he was completely taken over by her shadow. “You still keep on treating him half assedly?”

“What are you talking about? I’ve treated no one half ass-“

Out of nowhere June grabs the boy’s face and glares at him. “Don’t play that part with me! You better tell me what’s happening, Kouki. I’m still your legal guardian, so I do have some power over you.”

Kouki pushes her hands away looking quite angry. “Legal guardians doesn’t give you the right to force me to talk!”

June sighed and leaned in the counter. “What about as a friend? Doesn’t that give me the right to want to help you with your problems?” She was now looking at the floor with a sour expression on her face. “You’re exactly like your mother… You both take years out of me!”

Kouki opened his eyes wide, surprised at the mention of his mother. Only then did he notice June’s sad face. He sometimes forgot that the strong woman in front of him was once his mother’s best friend. She was the person who, without any hesitation, stepped in and took him under her care.

“Sorry June… I’ll try not to take as many years as my mother out of you.”

June slightly laughed and then looked at the boy in front of her. “It’s fine, you also give me plenty of life.” She was now smiling, a warm smile that made Kouki shiver.

Not thinking much of what he was doing, Kouki headed towards June and hugged her with all his strength. The woman, shocked with that act, was not able to move a single muscle and just stood there, receiving the boy’s warmth.

When he finally pulled away, a small tear fell of her eyes and wet her red dress. She quickly cleaned her face. “Wha-what are you doing? Please… we are not the warm type of people. So… let’s just not do this type of things… you embarrassing boy.”

Kouki noticed the slightly red cheeks and the smile she failed to hide. “Thanks June. You can be quite the pain in the ass but… thanks.” He was now smiling as wide as possible.

June smiled at the sight of that grateful boy. Those were the only times he actually looked like a child to her eyes. “So… why the bad mood?”

Kouki sighed and sat on the floor, next to the empty boxes. “My teacher says that if I don’t join a club they’ll take me away some credits.”

“Can they do that?”

“Oh! They can do whatever they want! So yeah… if they take away my credits I might end up failing the year… damn!! I don’t know what to do!” Kouki was holding his hair back with both his hands, while leaning his head on the counter.

“I think the answer is pretty obvious, dear. You have to choose a club to join!”

“I know! I know! But… with work and school and stuff… if I have one more thing, I’ll have zero time to be with Dai-“

“Ohhh…. I see the problem now…” June was smirking. “You’ll feel lonely without him is it?”

“Please stop with that face! I was just saying…”

“Aww love is beautiful!”

Kouki’s face was now completely red. “Wha-what? What love? The hell? It’s not that! It’s just… just… oh! It’s nothing!!” He got up and started putting the food in its respective places.

June was laughing so loud that Kouki thought Daichi would hear on the other room.

“sschhhh! Your making too much noise! Stop that June!”

“Ahah sorry sorry.”

“It’s not love, okay? And he’s not even interested i mean… he’s just… i don’t know!”

“He’s not even interested? You sure? He comes here every Friday and lies to his parents just to spend the night with you… Why do you think he does that?”

“I don’t know… Maybe he has nothing else to do? How should i know?!”

“Kouki, don’t be this naive! You know better than that…”

The boy put on the apron and started cutting some fruits to use on the drinks later. For a while he just kept on cutting and June stood on the same place the entire time. Then, out of the blue he pierced the cutting board with the knife.

“It has been what? Three months since the first time I brought him here?”

June was surprised at the sudden anger release and it took her a couple of seconds to answer. “Well… yes.”

“Three months!!! Three months ago I told him about my parents, three months ago he kissed me and three months ago we slept together. However-“

“You SLEPT together?!” June was noticeably shocked “You’ve done it already!? What? I didn’t even notice anything! How?”

“Calm down! We didn’t sleep together as in… done it together. We just slept next to each other…”

“Ah! I see now! That makes way more sense! Just thinking my sixth sense was failing me… geez… that scared me!” June was laughing now, finding it funny how worried she was just a couple of minutes before.

“Well it’s not funny at all!! It’s been three months!! Since that time nothing happened!! Is that even normal? Is he even a teenager? Hell, is he even a boy?!” Kouki was now so frustrated that he kicked the counter, making June slap his head.

“Careful there! If you break anything, the repair money will come out of your pay check!” She thought that Kouki resembled a sad dog with his ears down. “So, you’re saying that these past three months, even though he sleeps at your place every Friday, nothing happened? Not even a kiss?”

“No!”

“Not even a hug?”

“No!”

“A hand shake?!”

“NO!!!” Okay? No…”

“Damn… he’s a tough one…” June was not sure whether to be shocked or just laugh. She couldn’t help but find it amusing to see Kouki all frustrated. However, she knew that it was hard on him, to have to hold back all this time. “Let’s see…. Have you tried to do anything yet?”

“Well…no. I mean, how can I? What if I piss him off?” He was looking really worried and desperate.

“You poor thing… Are you sexually frustrated?” Kouki didn’t even have the energy to reply to June’s teasing so he just kept looking at her with an annoyed look on his face. “Sorry sorry! But you can’t blame just him! You also haven’t tried anything. I mean, look at him! No matter how you look at him, he’s far from being the type that initiates those things.”

“Oh but he does! He does initiate if he feels like it! Trust me…”

“Okay okay! Too much details for me!” Kouki thought that June’s reaction was funny. “So, why not talk to him? He’s also a boy… he’ll probably understand.”

“Yeah… I’m not so sure… I mean… what do I say? Hey, I wanna kiss you! It won’t work! I’ll probably gain a punch in my face, that’s what I’ll gain with asking!”

“The little kitty there doesn’t open up much. He also needs time to adjust to new things. It took him three months to start calling me just June! You can’t expect him to be all open to do THOSE things. Just have some patience with him! Also, give him some signs that you want it! He’s probably clueless…”

Kouki was looking at his knife, thinking about what was the right thing to do. Not reaching any conclusion he just picked it up and kept on working. “June, you should probably go clean the bar and get ready!”

“You’re right! Work hard!” As she was heading towards the door, Kouki turned around to face her.

“Thanks! I’ll think of something. Both about Daichi and about school!”

The woman smiled at the young boy. “You’re welcome! And… the reason why you got so angry before was because you didn’t know Daichi was in a club right?”

Kouki was surprised at how easily she could read him. “ye-yes… I was shocked because he didn’t tell me anything…”

“Kouki, you’re just like your mother. You tend to keep everything to yourself. Both of you never open up to anyone! It took me years to destroy her walls. Don’t keep your walls up for that long, okay? Give him a chance!” With that June left the kitchen leaving the rock boy alone with his thoughts.

“Hellooooo mama!”

“Oh! You’re here already! I’m sorry I was not here to receive you girls!” June apologized bowing her head.

“It’s okay! Dai-chan was very nice to us!”

“He’s sooooo cute!! Awwww”

The girls were ready to start working and, as always, they were all over Daichi. The rich boy was already used to it. After going to the club every Friday for three months, he was already friend with the girls.

“Ne, mama-san, have you seen Dai-chan’s drawings?! They are sooooooo pretty!!!”

“Totally! They are great! My heart was all doki doki! I want one! Ne, Dai-chan, will you give me one? Pretty please?!”

“Girls! Just go do something already! Leave the poor boy alone! Always the same thing. He’s not a pet you know?” June was sighing. Somehow every time she had to tell the ladies to leave the boy alone, she would feel rather tired. “Also, I’m first! Daichi, I would like to ask you a favor… I was thinking about changing the place and… seeing as you are so good with the pencil… maybe you could have some good ideas about… you know…”

“You want me to draw the inside of the club?”

“Yes yes! That’s exactly it!” June was really happy to have Daichi helping her out. “Would you do it?”

The boy was surprised but he quickly smiled and agreed to help her. He was very excited to be working in something related to what he loved, drawing.

“Then it’s a deal! I’ll start writing down my ideas and then we’ll talk about it better” June was now over the top with happiness. “Tonight will be a good one for sure!”

Because it was awkward for Daichi to be sitting next to the costumers, once they would start to arrive, he would go to the kitchen or directly to Kouki’s house, when he had still school work to finish. This time he was going to the kitchen to help out a bit.

Before opening the kitchen door, June called him. “Kouki’s not a child that talks much, but if he trusts someone, he’ll rely on that someone. He already trusts you enough. But… you can’t expect to receive something without giving any.” She was smiling very tenderly.

“What do you mean?” Daichi was confused at the sudden advice.

“I mean that, sometimes in order to have someone else opening up to us, we also have to open up to them. Especially this little guy here.” June was now touching the boy’s chest with her finger, pointing at the place where his heart rests.

The rich boy opened both his mouth and eyes, shocked at how much she knew. “June! Are…aren’t you shocked? I mean… we are both guys and all… and…”

“Sweetie, I’ve seen so many things that little things like this don’t shock me anymore. Also, I wish nothing more than the happiness of that child.” She smiled at Daichi’s and then went to the front door to welcome the costumers.

The boy always loved to see her smile, not only did she look beautiful but she would also give a very warm feeling, making him feel very safe. He then entered the kitchen, leaving the room to the ladies.

“Hey Kouki, need any help?”

About what Kouki said: "And I even had the old man chewing my head about how he had to wait with the food and bla bla bla” "

i'll explain a bit better! Basically, they have a supplier. That supplier is an old man living nearby. He has a farm with really good products and June buys her food (fruit, vegetables) to the old man!

When Kouki says he was chewing his head it's because he was late to go get the supplies and the old man scolded him.

Also the boxes he was carrying were the boxes with that food! I hope i explained well! ^^''

I liked that part where Kouki was explaining his fears about not having enough time for Daichi and I also liked the way June reacted. Such a cool woman.

Also, don't worry, you explained very good. :D

amazing as usual Shiro-san! i can't really work on much of this in a while because the second admin to my own story is quite harsh thus i have that as my main priority! i apologize for the inconvenience.

So, read this fabulous fic at once aaaand can't wait for more! :D Would probably cry at you some more super + adjectives, but don't want to scare you away from my enthusiasm, lol :6onion72: