Going Somewhere

shirotsuki

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Good job there :p

The scene with Daichi's kiss was funny. :D

So Kouki is kinda the bad buy, huh? :p I'm curious what the new guy has to tell Daichi.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shirotsuki

• Matti_19

• Miro

• yaoifangirl

Funny how Daichi seemed jealous when he heard about Kouki's adventures. :leaf5:

He was sweet.

(Hello once again! :D

since i had some free time the updates have been faster now! but soon i'll start classes for real and i won't have much time to write! ^^''

still, i'll work hard to keep the story going as fast as i can! :)

soo!! about this chap! Kouki is still nowhere to be seen! i honestly wonder what he is up to! XD

anyway, even though he is not here, the whole chap is about him! lucky him! even when he is not here he somehow manages to still be here! O.O

oh well, like i said in the next chaps things will be revealed... tum tum tum tum...

let's lose no more time here!

i hope you guys like this chap as well! ^_^

if by any meaning i disappoint someone or if someone thinks i'm starting to write worse or something, I?m really sorry!! And please don't be afraid to tell me if you think i should do something different! ;D

anyway... i wonder if anyone really bothers to read this! XDD

oh well, have fun reading. :p)

Chapter 13 Revealing the truth

Daichi and the other boy were sitting in an old wall; half destroyed, half written with messages, names, symbols and whatever forms people had painted there long time ago.

That wall used to separate a football field of the rest of the street. However, both the wall and the field had long lost their purpose. Still, it was not bad enough to scare the little kids, as many were still there screaming and kicking the ball from one side to another.

After their first reunion, which was not the best fist impression one can have, the boy started walking and all that Daichi could do was to follow him. That was how they both ended up sitting there, watching the children play.

His curiosity was growing each second and all he wanted was to ask the boy as many things about Kouki as possible.

Still, he felt like it was not the right time. So, until the other boy wanted to talk, Daichi decided to remain quiet as well. It was during this time that he noticed his uniform; the same as Kouki’s. He was probably at the front gate hearing his conversation with the girls.

The children kept on playing, laughing and screaming at each other. Only after a long and enthusiastic “Gooooaaaaaalllllll” coming from the field, did the boy look at Daichi.

“What are you doing here?”

“What?” Daichi was more than surprised, he was angry! He had lost count of how long he had been sitting there, just to get some information out of the boy and he dared ask him such a question? “Are you KIDDING?! I have been here listening to those brats scream for god knows how long for you to ask me THAT?”

“No! I didn’t mean what you are going here” the boy pointed at them “I meant what are you doing here?” this time he put his arms up in the air and opened them slowly as if making a circle over his head.

Daichi calmed down, feeling a bit embarrassed for having screamed at the boy like that.

“Well… I was-“

“You don’t belong here! Rich people don’t know how to survive in this place. You coming here like that, just to learn about some dude? What are you? Crazy?”

“I’m not crazy!! And he is not just some dude!”

“Well, he’s also not a girl! I wonder what he is then…” a rough laugh came from the boy.

“Whatever” Daichi couldn’t control his mood and having that boy mocking him really annoyed him.

“How important is he, that you even kiss that thing back there? She is not good at all bro…”

“Please don’t remind me!” a long sigh “Either way! Let’s get down to business! You told me you knew a lot about him. Well… I’m waiting!”

“Ahahah you don’t like to lose time do you? Let’s do this then! But… I would like something in return…”

Daichi lift his eyebrow, wondering what the boy would want from him.

“About that I-“

“Don’t worry, I don’t want any kiss!” The rough laughs filled the air again, making Daichi slightly bothered “Well… what can I ask? Hmm… how about introducing me some of your friends?”

“Friends?”

“Hey! All girls! I don’t have anything against people like you, but I ain’t one of them!”

At the sudden realization that the boy was putting him together with “those” people he felt anger and frustration boiling inside of him. He couldn’t help but blame Kouki for all the things that were happening to him lately. For a while, he thought he would grow to hate the person he so longed for.

“O-okay”

The boy stared at him, looking somehow surprised. Then after an attack of laugher he cleaned some tears in his eyes and talked.

“Bro, you crack me up! I hadn’t laugh like this for a very long time!”

Daichi concluded that he was not very good at dealing with the boy sitting next to him. He never knew what he would say or do next.

“You know? We can be poor and struggle a lot but that doesn’t make us bad people! I admit some of us are so desperate that will do everything in order to have just a bit of power or money. Still, we are not all like that! We live a humble life that’s for sure, but we don’t wish others to have a bad life as well.”

“Sorry…” Daichi was not sure why he felt like apologizing but he did it anyway.

“It’s okay! What I mean is… you don’t have to give me anything in return. I’m no bad guy!” For the first time since they had met, the boy smiled, making him look just like any other boy his age, goofy and flirty. “So… what do you want to know?”

After thinking of a number of questions he could make to disguise his urge of finding out everything about Kouki, Daichi decided to tell the boy the truth.

“Everything…”

“Aren’t you a greedy one? But well, I’ll tell you everything I know! But I hope you have time because I know every single rumor going on around the school.”

“I have time!” Daichi was more determined than ever. He was not leaving that place until he had heard everything.

“I like that conviction!” The boy stretched his legs, looked once again at the children playing and then he started talking. “Like those girls told you, he really is the prince of our school! Everyone desires him at some point.”

“You desired him too?”

“Me? Hell no! Like I told you, I don’t cling to that side, Bro…”

“But you said everyone…”

“Well, by everyone I meant girls and such. Like… guys who like guys… you see? I don’t mean to be mean here…”

“You are not! Don’t worry! Sorry, keep going.” The little hope he had, that perhaps his attraction was normal, had faded.

“Okaayy… So, that’s why he is the prince! Also because of his looks that are obviously way better than anyone else on that place. You saw the people that go there, right?”

“Ye-yeah. Very interesting they are…“ The irony in his voice was obvious, which made the other boy laugh.

“I know right?” his rough laughs were not strange to Daichi anymore “Also, some people call him prince because they say he is in a highest place than normal people.”

“What do you mean?”

“The rooftop. I meant the rooftop. Some people say that he is there all the time, as if looking down on others. That’s where the highest place comes from.”

“What? That’s not like him! He wouldn’t look down on people!” Daichi was surprised and somehow disappointed at those students, saying such bad things about Kouki.

“If you say so…”

“Yes, I say so! And I would say it as many times as it was needed!”

“Wow wow! Calm down bro! Don’t get mad at me! I’m not the one spreading rumors! I’m just the guy who knows them!”

Daichi felt slightly embarrassed for getting angry at the boy. However, he couldn’t just sit there when people were spreading lies about the person he lik… He stopped his thoughts, not wanting to go any further than that.

“I’m sorry…”

“It’s okay! I don’t take it personally.” A silly wink was directed at Daichi. “Still, you are right! Those rumors are not completely right! I have strong evidences that he goes to classes every time. He is surprisingly hard working and has good grades, comparing to the general there of course.”

“Really? I didn’t know he cared about his studies that much…”

“Ohh! I guess people always have secrets… even our lovers.”

“Yeah, you’re righ-“ Daichi eyes opened so much that his eyeballs threatened to pop out. “WHAT?! We are NOT lovers! We are just friends! I mean… we are not like that. I-we… we just met recently! That’s why I was curious! I don’t like him! I… I don’t!!”

“Ahahahahah Calm down calm down! Your eyes are almost out bro! Ahahahah Take it easy! I believe you! Sorry for misunderstanding.”

Daichi was panting after that adrenaline rush. He hadn’t even breathed between words, making him gasp for air now. Once he realized how foolish he had been, he started blushing, looking down in order to hide it.

“It’s okay. Sorry as well…”

“You apologize awfully a lot don’t ya?” Once again a rough laugh overcame the noisy children, making Daichi feel more relaxed. “So… are you sure you want me to keep going?”

“Yes yes! Please keep going!”

“Okay. So, our prince likes to study, even though he always has that distracted gaze, like if nothing seems to bother him. Which is not really true… if things didn’t bother him he wouldn’t have been suspended.”

Daichi’s jaw dropped the moment he heard the word suspended. Until now he thought Kouki was skipping classes just like him, but being suspended never crossed his mind.

“Suspended? Whe-when did it happen?”

“Hm… Around last week I think…”

“Last week? You sure? Isn’t that just another stupid rumor?” Daichi didn’t want to believe on what he was hearing. Wasn’t that around the time they first met? So he really wasn’t skipping classes was he?

“Yup! Pretty sure… I saw it myself, Kouki fighting with those scumbags at school and the director screaming at them. It was quite a show!!”

“So… Kouki was suspended because he was in a fight?”

“Yes. People do say he is incredibly strong and normally starts fights just to kill his boredom. If it’s true or not I don’t know. But the truth is that… not All rumors can be fake, can they?”

“Suspended” Daichi wasn’t able to stop his mouth from saying that word. Was it perhaps the shock or the disappointment that made him unable to say a thing? Still, no matter what it was he couldn’t help but think that perhaps Kouki wasn’t the person he thought he was… “So he really is violent?”

“Well, I’m not sure. I just say what I hear… But bro, this doesn’t stop here! And honestly, It doesn’t get better…”

Daichi looked at the boy for a very long time, not knowing what to say or do. Only after a few goals and screams from the children he was able to speak.

“I… I want to know!”

The chapter was both funny and interesting.

Daichi's reactions are really funny :D

So Kouki was suspended? Couldn't he tell some more and not stop when it was more interesting? :p

My Kouki is still away... :hamtaro-005 (5):

I enjoyed reading the gossips about him, but I was sorry he was suspended. ^^"

Hope to have him back around soon. :hamtaro-005 (8):

• 2 weeks later...

(Hi everyone! ;D

Well, this time it took a bit more for me to write the chapter. With classes starting and all that i don't have much free time! ^^''

but i still did my best to write something you would like! hopefully! XD

oh well, about this chap... let's see... i don't have much to say i think! :p

i guess this is the last chap with so much bla bla bla! next let's have some action! ;D

Anyway, this chap has some new revelations about Kouki. Please don't hate him né! ^^'' he is a nice guy!

either way... later on i'll clarify everything! for now let's keep it at that! eheheheh

I shall go now! time to go to bed.

for those who are still awake and are going to read this, please enjoy! ^_^

bye bye ;D)

Chapter 14Destroyed memories

“I… I want to know!”

The day was almost at its end. You could see the sun preparing to go away, leaving the moon alone to watch them throughout the night. Daichi was out of time, making him feel anxious and nervous.

“So?”

“If you insist so much… I’ll tell you! But hey! After don’t regret it. Also, like I said, this is stuff I heard! There’s no way in knowing what’s true and what’s not…”

“ye-yeah. I know…”

“So, besides the fight, that I actually saw, some people go around saying that he has a shady job…”

“What do you mean by shady?”

“Bro, you seriously want me to explain? I mean… you know what I mean right?”

Daichi felt extremely embarrassed for not knowing what he meant. It was true that he was somehow naïve and that he had grown up in a very closed and safe environment. Either way, how was he supposed to know what the other boy was talking about, when he actually hadn’t said it yet?

“Those girls were right! You sure are naïve aren’t ya? No wonder you kissed that thing back there… I bet it was your first kiss…”

“IT WAS NOT!!!”

“Okay okay. I’m sorry!” Still, the boy laughed, knowing that Daichi was obviously lying. After watching his red cheeks and embarrassed eyes, the boy decided to explain him what he meant.

“Anyway, let’s get down to business. What I meant was that some people have seen him hanging around the red district.”

“Red district? But… isn’t that the place where there are all those kinds of bars and stuff? I mean, where people do those kinds of THINGS... You know what I mean!”

“Yes! It’s the place where you have host clubs, strip clubs, bars and discos, most of them controlled by the mafia. Also on parallel streets you have the gay strict. It’s quite popular actually! You would be surprised with how many famous faces you can see around there. I bet some of them are your little friends…” he winked at Daichi as if provoking him.

“Like I care!! I’m not friends with them and I have no interest in knowing who they are.” The other boy seemed a bit disappointed. “Anyway, are you saying that Kouki goes there?”

“Ahahahah it’s more than go there…” the boy seemed playful, as if finding funny this entire situation “He WORKS there”

Daichi felt his whole body shiver with the shock. How was it possible? He had heard about that place and he knew what kind of people went there. At least he thought he knew! Why would someone so young be working there? Why was it Kouki out of everyone? This didn’t seem like reality. He wished several times that this was a dream. After pinching himself as many times as he thought it was necessary, he realized that this was indeed the real life!

“Are you done? Your arm is red already.”

Daichi looked at his arm and saw a red spot. It was the place he had been pinching.

“Yes. Yes, I think I am…”

“You know? It’s not to make you freak out even more but I really do think this is true. I went there a couple of times and saw him go in and out of this small store. So... you know… I wonder what he was doing there if not working…”

“Why were you there in the first place? You like going there?” Daichi seemed somehow apathetic, as if his soul had left his body.

“Well, I do need a way of checking out whether the rumors are true or not! I’m just doing my job!”

“Weird job you have…”

The other boy couldn’t help but think that the weird thing was not what he was doing but how the other boy was acting. How come he was not making any more questions about that Kouki boy?

“Not that weird. I’m just like a journalist. I know all the news and stuff of my school. In the future I’m aiming to become the most known journal writer. I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to find some pretty juicy things about all those VIP.” He smiled, feeling quite proud of his own ambition.

“I think you would be good at it.”

“Thanks”

Suddenly, Daichi got up and started walking away from the small wall they were sitting on. The other boy was surprised with the sudden move of the lifeless person heading to no defined direction.

“Hey!! Wait!! Where are you going?”

“Home”

“What? But… what about your friend? Don’t you want to know more?”

“No, not really! I think I know enough already…” Daichi seemed confused and his eyes were somehow sad.

“But… But… Wait!”

“Is there more I should know? Like, how much it costs to have him? Or which days he is working?” Daichi surprised the other boy, making him open his eyes really wide. “I don’t need to know that stuff! My… My image of him and all of my memories are now torn! I need time to think.”

“I guess you are right…” The boy stopped and watched Daichi getting away from that small and ruined place.

However, feeling that things shouldn’t end like that, the boy started shouting everything he remembered as loud as he could.

“He doesn’t work on the gay district though! Just the Red one! He always goes to the same store, which means he doesn’t go around all the place! I’ve talked to him once you know? He is a nice person! I’m sure he had a reason to fight! Even though people normally say he fights I haven’t heard much people saying they actually saw him fight!! He’s nice! He’s-“

“What’s your name?” Daichi quickly turned around facing the place where the boy was standing, screaming.

“My name? It’s Akiyama Rin.”

“I’m Kanzaki Daichi! Nice to meet you! Thanks for all your help today! Good luck with your journalism!”

After that Daichi started walking away faster than before. In a couple of minutes his shape was already melting with the landscape; his arms couldn’t be told apart from the dirty walls and his head was mixing with all those half destroyed roofs.

“Who would tell you could melt so well with this place? I guess I was wrong in saying you don’t belong here.” A rough laugh was set free on that soon to be evening. “How important is that boy to you, Kanzaki Daichi? I’m curious now… Maybe I should investigate more…” With a satisfied and excited bright on his eyes, Rin started heading back home, thinking of several ways of finding out more information.

Daichi was wandering around in the city park. It was a beautiful place with lots of trees and some lakes with little fish, swans and some ducks. One would say it was the most beautiful place one had seen. However, he felt that the river side was way better! Still, compared to the rest of the city, this park was definitely the cleanest and purest place.

He had given up on going back home. For sure he wouldn’t be able to do anything or to talk right with his family. He might as well just relax and cool down a bit before going. On this thought he ended up sitting on a bench looking at the swans swimming with their absolute grace.

“You sure are beautiful… mind if I go for a swim with you guys?”

Obviously, he had no answer from the swans. Once in a while, he could hear the random “quaaakk”.

Even thought those animals had no fault of what had happened today, Daichi felt like they were making fun of him, which increased his anger even more. Out of the blue he picked up a rock near the bench and threw it with the intent of hitting in one of the swans. He failed his target and a couple of swans quickly flew to the other point of the lake, leaving Daichi alone with his thoughts.

“You shouldn’t do that, you know? It’s wrong to hurt animals!”

He was already ready to talk back at whoever had the guts to talk to him at that awful moment. But once he turned around and saw who the person was, the words didn’t come out and he just sat there looking at the person’s face.

“This time it’s you who is throwing the rock… And well… the lake surely died with that powerful attack of yours. The swan was luckier thought, he escaped with life.” A melodic and sweet laugh filled the silent air of the park, making Daichi feel like crying.

“Hey, what’s the matter? You look like crap!”

“I feel like crap!”

Daichi kept on being unable to move, making him feel incredibly useless and weak.

“Why? What happened?”

For a while no one spoke. One was waiting for an answer and the other one was not sure what to say. Only after a couple of minutes Daichi decided to talk.

“It’s because of you. I think we shouldn’t talk anymore! I… I think… I think I’m done with you. Goodbye, Kouki!”

With that he suddenly got up and started walking at a fast pace. However, the other boy had yet to admit defeat, going after him as fast as he could.

I'm so sorry for not putting Kouki's dialog in blue this time! but i really wanted to have some suspense in the end!

i wanted you guys to be in doubt for a while, not knowing if it was kouki or not!

bc if i had put the blue you would know it was him right away! xD

But don't worry!! next chap everything will be normal and Kouki will be blue again! ;D

I enjoyed this chapter! :_red_fox 6

I felt sad for Daichi, but I like Kouki too much to be angry on him. xD

At the beginning I was thinking who can be the one that scolded Daichi for throwing the rock. But I remembered about the beginning of the story when Kouki was the one throwing rocks in the river. :p

Great chapter as usual.

gomen'nasai! i was gonna comment on the first post but i didn't know if i should or not. i loved this so much. no matter what, i couldn't stop reading. my favourite chapter is probably 13 and i love like tots LOVE how you gave it that modern glare to it. most people wouldn't have did the people at the school like you did but you like slutted those girls out and most of all. i love how you made a dark side to kuoki ( well, somewhat ). at sometimes, i got confused but i still give this a 1000 out of 10. overall, wonderful job done. i swear, i am a true fan now and i hope you keep on adding new chapters. i am creative, but i've never seen anything like this ever. just, AWESOME JOB DONE!

P.S.

just to let you know, i read all of your author's notes.

:hamtaro-005 (6)::banhbao8::banhbao29::banhbao45::cuteonion41::5yoyo34::leaf:

wow! i... thanks!!!! gosh! i don't even know what to say! just... thank you!

tumblr_mg2wfcc1Rk1rrayxjo1_500.gif

i'm so honoured and happy that you like it!

i never in a million years imagined i would have such a great comment! the feels!!!!

for real now... i'm just so so so happy! very emotional!

original.gif

tumblr_mspx9lGLX91qlgbzbo1_500.gif

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

i'm honestly gratefull! i'll forever admire you!

tumblr_inline_mrycafhIL41r9edbz.gif

tumblr_lwu0lhZoaL1qct8j3o1_500.gif

it means a lot to me!

thanks!! :D

tumblr_m87mkd3Uw21r2utmm.gif

btw, feel free to post and comment whenever you want! ;D

i'll promise that i'll keep working hard to give you guys the best chapters possible! ^_^

i'm sorry that it got confusing at times though! >.

PS: sorry about all these gifs! ^^'

but it was the best way that i found to show my feelings right now!

oh my glob. you just made my day by this one comment. lol all day i was talking about your fan fictions to my friends sounding like an idoit cause i was talking so very fast. it was such a bad day today for our class but thank you for saying this and... rdukgashgiuhfaurgaerbgfhbvhbtgjkgaergba onionn5onion13:cuteonion57::cuteonion45: ( basically how i feel to this comment ) haha, yeah so bye for now! jaa!

awwwww thanks!!!!! :D

i'm soooo happy that you feel that way! *_*

really, thanks!! ^_^

I'm happy that i was able to make your day a bit better! :)

(Hi everyone! ;D

so here is the new chapter! And... Kouki is back! in blue and all. :p

but i must admit i did miss Kouki! it's cool to write his parts!

Anyway, since i didn't write a chapter with both of them at the same time for quite some time, it was a bit weird! ^^''

bc in the end, they are both teenagers! So i try my best to make them act and sound like young boys. for example, losing their temper easily and saying childish things once in a while.

But it's pretty hard for me! Sometimes i'm writing and think "this is stupid!" or "this is childish! >.

Oh well! the important thing is that in this chapter interesting things happen! ;D

And this is the begining of finding out the truth about Kouki.

I hope you like it! ^_^ )

Chapter 15 Learning the truth (Part 1)

A quick turn and Daichi was facing Kouki.

Kouki grip was tight on Daichi’s arm, not letting him go no matter how much the boy struggled.

“LET GO! LET… LET GOOOO!!”

Kouki didn’t even flinch, keeping his hand strongly attached to the young man screaming in front of him.

“Let go of me! I’m not asking a second time!”

Daichi was starting to lose face and becoming more violent, pushing and kicking the other boy’s hand and legs as strongly as he could.

“Are you deaf?! Let go of my damn arm!!”

Kouki seemed to have lost his patience as well, pulling Daichi with all his might towards him. Now both of them were face to face with only a few centimeters separating their bodies.

“No”

“KOUKI”

“No”

“STOP THIS!”

“NO! What’s wrong?! What’s with the attitude all of a sudden?”

“Stop it! You’re hurting me! Please… Kouki... please… just… plea-“ Daichi’s words were stuck on his mouth and had no way to come out. His tears, however, were starting to slowly flow down his cheeks.

Kouki’s hand quickly fell, letting the other boy free for the first time since he had been able to catch him.

A couple of minutes ago, after Daichi started running away from him on the park, he had been following him as fast as he could. It still took a while for the distance between them decrease, but finally Kouki had been able to grab his arm and make him face him.

However, now, facing those tears, he had lost all of his strength and he could no longer hold the other boy. Daichi’s tears came out of nowhere shocking Kouki so much that for a while he had no idea what to do or say.

“So-sorry… I… I didn’t know I was holding it so tight… I… I didn’t mean to hurt you…” Seeing as his friend was not answering back, Kouki felt helpless and confused “Daichi… I’m so sorry! Just… say something will you? It’s weird when you are all quiet! I’m the quiet one, you see? So… just… Daichi? Answer me!”

For the first time since he had started crying Daichi lift his head facing Kouki’s confused and worried eyes. He glared at the rock boy, trying to express everything he was feeling with that just one look. His eyes were crying for help, trying to show the pain and grief that were boiling inside of him.

Not knowing what to do, Kouki once again grabbed the other boy and pulled him to a nearby bench. Forcing Daichi to sit next to him, he then grabbed his droopy head in order to face his watery eyes.

“Talk to me”

One, two, three, four, five minutes passed without any word from both of them, only one or two “quacks” were heard in the mean while.

After those minutes of just staring at each other, Daichi brushed Kouki’s hands away from his face and looked at the flowers nearby, as if asking them to give him courage to speak.

He took a deep breath and once more faced the rock boy.

“Am I that untrustworthy?”

“What?” Kouki’s eyebrows went up to his forehead, showing how lost on the conversation he was.

“I don’t really care for anything else! Everyone is free to do what he likes but… Am I that untrustworthy? I mean… you trust me enough to tell me your name and show me your smile. You… You trust me damn enough to sleep next to me! So… why?! Why hiding all of this from me? Why… why just let me out of everyt-“

“Stop right there! What the hell are you talking about?”

Daichi took a deep breath while rolling his eyes. His patience was officially dead.

“Yes… What AM I talking about? Well… GOOD question!”

“I’m honestly lost here!”

“Yeah right…”

Kouki was starting to get angry at Daichi’s nonchalant attitude.

“Would you please talk straight?!”

“I AM! Just... forget it! I was the stupid one for thinking you ever saw me like someone spe… never mind”

“What now? Did you turn into a complete girl this week we were apart?! Stop with that pussy attitude! Put your act together! And what the hell is that story about trust and all? What do you think we are? We were one day together! ONE DAY! What makes you think I would trust you that much?! Please!!! You’re just like any other stranger! Give me a break!”

Daichi slightly opened his mouth ready to strike back but nothing came out. He wanted to believe that the conversation he was having right now was nothing but a dream. He wished that that Kouki was not the real one. More than anything he desired that he had never gone on that train.

Not giving any answer he got up, leaving the other boy regretting on what he had said.

After walking for a while he stopped and stared at the lake. He wanted to be a swan as well, so that he could live free of any worries and so that he could not feel betrayal or desperation.

Before starting to walk again he looked up to the sky, trying to resist the urge of looking back. He had decided that he would not act like a broken hearted girl. Like a man, he would walk straight back home without glancing at his past not even for a mere second.

“C’mon Daichi… keep going!! Don’t look back! Don’t look back! Keep going!”

He was trying to ignore the sounds of the flowers and leaves being crashed. They were originated by the person he didn’t want to see. However, no matter how much he tried to ignore the noises he couldn’t stop noticing that it belonged to running feet, which were getting closer by the second.

Not being able to resist the impulse to look back, he turned around to face a gasping and anxious Kouki, running towards him.

Daichi had no time to be surprised or shocked when Kouki’s lips crashed against his. The impact made Daichi step backwards and close his eyes, not quite aware of what was happening.

Kouki’s hands touched the other boy’s cheeks gently, trying to compensate the strong crash from before. His fingers slowly caressed Daichi’s face until they reached his ears. Both his hands were now holding the rich boy face, controlling his moves and synchronizing them with the now softer kiss.

Once Daichi felt Kouki’s tongue trying to break in his own mouth, he came back to reality and gathered enough strength to push the rock boy away. Daichi’s eyes were wide open and his breath was accelerated, making him gasp for air.

“Ko… Ko… Kouki… Whaa?” Daichi felt like he was in need of more air, gasping harder than before, which made it hard to be able to talk.

Kouki was as surprised as the other boy. He was also desperately trying to breathe, taking deep breaths each time. It had been a long time since he had last done something so spontaneous and careless.

“I… I…”

Both students were getting redder by the time, avoiding eye contact and any other type of contact with each other. Daichi was sitting on the grass, after losing the strength on his legs. Kouki, on the other hand, was still standing with his hands rubbing his face and brushing his hair.

A few minutes passed, giving them time to calm down and think of what to do next.

“It worked!”

Daichi looked up to face Kouki. The last rays of light were coming from behind the rock boy’s back, making him seem like some mythical creature. His light hair was even brighter and he seemed more handsome than ever. Shaking his head of such thoughts he concentrated on the conversation, instead of the person.

“What worked?”

“My… My plan. You finally calmed down and now we can talk like sophisticated people.”

“What? Plan? Did you just say PLAN? Was your plan to totally smash my teeth?! For your knowledge, I still need them to eat!”

“Yes, plan! And my kisses are great! It’s not my fault that you have no experience!”

“So that’s what YOU call a kiss…”

“But what do you know? I bet you never kissed anyone!”

“I did! I already kissed someone!” Daichi mind was quickly filled with the group of girls laughing and the little one in front of him with her eyes closed. He could also clearly remember that he had wished that that girl was the boy he had just kissed. For a while he thought that life was funny.

“Pfffff Liar!”

“No!! I really did!”

“You did not! I can’t imagine that at all!” Kouki couldn’t hold in his laugher anymore.

“Stop laughing! It’s not funny! It’s TRUE!!”

Kouki was still laughing as if letting out all the tension he had accumulated since before. Daichi was pretty upset, since the other boy was laughing at him, but soon he was also affected by the sound of the rock boy’s laughs and joined him.

When both of them finally stopped, Daichi got up and faced Kouki with a serious face.

“Tell me the reason! I want the truth!”

“I told you already. It was a plan to-“

“Oh cut the crap! Why did you kis-… Why did you do that to me?”

Kouki felt like he was trapped for the first time. Normally he was the one in control, knowing exactly what to say and do. This situation was new to him and he didn’t like the feeling.

“Well… I just felt like doing it…”

“Why?”

“I DON’T know!! Why? Why? Why?! Geez Daichi let it go already! It’s done! What now?”

Daichi was still staring at Kouki with a serious face, which intrigued the other boy.

“Why so serious?” A playful smirk could be seen on Kouki’s face, making Daichi quickly lose his seriousness, which turned into a big smile. “Not serious anymore I can see…”

“I guess not. You win! Happy?”

“Yeah” Kouki was back to controlling the situation, which made him quite pleased.

Once more the silence was ruling the park. The boys were looking around, noticing how fast the sun had disappeared to give place to the pale moon.

“I’m sorry for what I said! You are not like a stranger and I do trust you! I… I just got mad at you and well… sorry!”

“It’s okay!” Daichi couldn’t help notice how relieved he was once he had learned that he was more than just a stranger to Kouki. The happiness he felt in being someone special to the rock boy made him somehow confused. However, he did not show that emotion, simply expressing his true happiness. “I’m sorry as well. I shouldn’t have said those things and… I don’t want to be apart from you….”

Kouki looked at Daichi without saying anything, which made the other boy rather embarrassed. He kept staring until he felt satisfied with what he had achieved; Daichi cheeks were red up to his ears. Teasing him like that somehow amused Kouki. Also he couldn’t help but think of it as something cute.

“Sto-stop staring at me!”

Kouki felt even more pleased after being asked to stop. He was surprised with himself though, he never knew that side of him.

“You were saying some pretty interesting things before… about the trusting and not trusting issue…” for a few seconds Kouki didn’t speak, evaluating Daichi’s reaction. “And talking about things I hid from you… What was it all about?”

Upon hearing that Daichi looked really worried and almost panicking. He was not sure what to say. What if Kouki got mad at him for going to his school just like that? The last thing he wanted was to have another fight, especially after that kiss... No. He decided that he had to forget that.

“I… I’m sorry”

Kouki was even more confused after hearing the other boy apologizing.

“What? For what?”

“Well… I might have gone to your school and… you see… hmm... I might have talked with some people there to... you know… hmmm… I mean… you know… I was just curious! Soooo… I went there and...”

“Stop! What the hell? I can’t understand a thing you are saying! You went to my school? Is that it?”

Daichi was getting more and more nervous with the whole situation. The truth is that he was a stalker for going to that extent just to find out things about Kouki. Or at least he thought he was. Either way, right now he was cornered and had no way to escape. The cat was already out of the bag. He took a deep breath and said exactly what had happened. However, it was awfully fast.

“ThetruthisthatIwenttoyourschooltofindoutthingsaboutyou!”

Kouki glared at Daichi, not because he was mad at him but because he couldn’t understand a single thing that the boy had just said.

“Speak like a REAL person please.”

“The thing is… I… I know… I mean, I heard some things about you”

“Things? What things?”

“Hmm… Bad things”

I laughed a lot reading this chapter. Daichi was acting really funny. The kiss was funny too. :D

Also that part made me laugh, when he was saying that it wasn't his first kiss. It wasn't indeed, we know what hot kiss he had just before :p

Too bad that it finished when to find if the rumors about Kouki are true or not. XD

My Kouki is back!!! I loved this chapter. I missed them having a discussion. :hamtaro-005 (8):

(Yo! ;D

I'm back with a new chapter!

This time i think it was quite fast to write it. maybe because it was the continuation, it was easier to know exactly which words to use and such.

Also, i think this one is quite big! O.O But it has a lot of dialogue! i'm hoping it won't be hard to read since it's big and all... ^^''

Now, i think this chap is important bc Kouki will tell a few things about himself...not all though. :p

still, many things said on previous chapters will be explained.

I hope you like this one as well! ^_^

btw, if you have any questions about the story or the characters you can ask! i'll answer them as long as it's not a spoiler for the rest of the story! ;D

i'm happy that you liked the kiss! it might have not been the most perfect one but it sure had some feelings on it! :p

these teenage boys always so impulsive! xD it was quite the show for the swans and ducks.. ahahah )

Chapter 16 Learning the truth (Part 2)

Kouki was out of words. He wanted to ask Daichi what were those bad things he had heard about him. However, he was afraid of his answer.

“It’s getting late. Shouldn’t you be going home?”

Daichi’s right eyebrow went up, upon hearing such surprising question. He was sure the rock boy would ask him what were the bad things. Daichi was expecting everything but what he had just heard.

“It’s dark already! I’ll take you home.”

The rich boy’s surprise and confusion were quickly turning into anger and frustration.

“Don’t you dare to push me away from you again! You said you trusted me. But I’m not seeing it….”

Kouki felt a sudden pain in the chest when watching the other boy’s sad and disappointed face. This was the first time in a long time that he felt scared of being left alone, of being rejected. All these years he had been trying to hide as much details about his life as possible and now, with just that one look, he was about to throw everything way.

“Let’s go to my house then. We can talk there”

Daichi opened his eyes, shocked with the sudden decision of the other boy. Yet, the shock was mixed with happiness, giving somehow a feeling of hope that he had finally been able to destroy the walls separating both of them.

“Okay. Let’s go.”

“But what about your parents? Shouldn’t you be at home by now?”

“It’s fine. I can just say I was studying in the library.”

“Oh that’s good”

Daichi felt that Kouki was acting rather strange. He wasn’t the most talkative and open person he knew, that’s for sure. However, this time he was unusually quiet, giving a feeling of restlessness and confusion. He had closed himself in, as if fighting an interior battle. Whatever it was that made him act that way couldn’t be something good.

“You always talk about my parents and how I am supposed to be at home but… what about you? Don’t you have any curfew?”

“Not really. I can pretty much do as I wish.”

“Wow. You sure have comprehensive parents” Daichi was honestly amazed. He never once felt how it was to have such easy going parents.

“I wish” Kouki’s sigh trigged the rich boy’s curiosity. What did he mean by wish? Weren’t his parents like that already? And what about the sigh? He should be happy with the freedom he had.

After a while, Daichi gave up on thinking about it. Anyway, more important issues were at hands right now.

“So, how far is your house?”

“Mine? Not that far. It’s in the red district.”

“Wha-what?!” Daichi couldn’t believe it. Who would live in that sort of place? Were there even houses to live in? He thought it was only clubs and the likes. “Red district? I thought you only…I mean… I heard you only….” Daichi cheeks were getting hotter and redder. He was definitely digging his own grave. “Hmm. What I mean is-“

“Daichi!!!”

“YES!” Daichi quickly turned his head to face Kouki. He felt like the other boy was scolding him.

“Take a deep breath and talk in a way I can understand”

“Ye-yes! I’m sorry.” He really felt embarrassed for always over reacting and being unable to talk clearly. “It’s just that I heard you were working there, not living.”

Kouki looked about to panic any moment now. It was the first time, since they had started heading to his home, that the rock boy was showing such strong emotions.

“Who told you that?”

“Hmm… Some…someone?” a nervous laugh ended the phrase, not pleasing Kouki that much. “I… I’m not sure… it was this guy I met the other day… you see…”

“How did you meet him? Where? When?”

“Geez!! What is this? Am I under trial?”

Kouki seemed to realize he was being pushy and felt ashamed of his own attitude. “I’m sorry.”

Daichi couldn’t help but feel guilty as well, since the other boy actually had the right to know who was spreading rumors about him.

“It’s okay. And it was this guy I met when I went to your school. That was when I heard all those bad… those things about you.”

For a while neither one of them spoke. The environment around them was heavy and weird. Both felt like it was time to solve all those misunderstandings, before it turned out to be even more awkward between them.

Kouki stopped and only after a few steps did the other boy realize he was walking alone. Daichi turned around to face the rock boy, who had stayed behind.

“Daichi…” Kouki looked him straight in the eyes “Tell me all that you know!”

“Yes.” There was no time to be surprised or nervous; they had to sort everything out.

They were sitting on the sidewalk, watching the cars pass on the bumpy road. Even though it was already late there was quite a lot of traffic.

“So you were told I work there…”

“Yes…”

“Well… it IS true.”

Daichi was somehow disappointed and pained to hear him say such a thing. That was definitely not the answer he wanted! Why would he do that he wondered.

“What else do you know?”

“What?! Don’t even think about it! You think you would just say «yes yes I work there» and I would be okay with it? Please Kouki give me some credit will ya? I want an explanation! Why?”

“I think why is your favorite word…”

Seeing Kouki smile again made Daichi feel less agitated. His friend seemed to be going back to normal.

“Anyway, I work there in order to pay my rent.”

“Sooo…. The rent is very expensive…”

“No no! You see, I live where I work. For me to be able to live there, I must work. Got it?”

“What you are saying is that your salary is taken right away by the landlord to pay the house?”

“More a less… The owner of the place I work in lets me stay in one of the rooms on the second floor. But she said that I can only stay there if I help her around the shop.”

“AH! I get it now. Evil woman…”

“Ahahahah she’s not that evil!” Kouki’s laughs were high enough to scare the dog on the house next to them. The poor animal was barking at everything that moved, after that. “I’m honestly grateful to her…”

“But to make you work on a shop like that… isn’t there any other way? I mean, it’s not a good thing to give your body to others just for money... you know…”

Kouki was now more surprised than ever.

“What the hell are you talking about? Body?!”

“Well… hmm… yeah? I mean… being in the red district and all….”

“Wow wow! Slow down a notch! I don’t give my body to anyone! Okay, I do work at a host club but I’m not a host! I’m just a bartender.” Once again he laughed while looking at Daichi’s shocked face. “Close your mouth, a bug will get in!”

“I can’t believe it… I get it now! That’s why people see you all the time in that place! Man I’m relieved!” He really did feel relieved after learning about Kouki’s real job. The fact that it was nothing dangerous, almost made him cry of happiness.

“Damn… you sure were worried about it!” Noticing how the other boy was starting to feel embarrassed, Kouki smirked, enjoying that sight. “How cute.”

“Oh Stop that! I’m a man you know? A MAN!!”

“So I see… Man.”

Daichi looked at Kouki with that goofy smile of his and couldn’t even get angry. However, after knowing the truth about where he worked, he couldn’t help but wonder whether the other things were all true or not…

“I heard many things about you, Kouki. You know that most people think you sell your body? They say you are their school prince and that you will go with anyone as long as they pay you well. Also they think you work in the red district as a host, not bartender! They also saw you fighting a lot and- OH! Is it true that you were suspended? And-“

“Stop! I can’t follow what you are saying! And… how do you know all of that? With how many people did you talk?”

“Well, actually I didn’t talk to much-“

“Wait… don’t tell me you are that guy people were talking about at school. «This afternoon, this rich looking guy came over and asked things about you Kouki-senpai. In the end he even kissed this girl you see…» or so I was told…” Kouki was watching closely Daichi’s reaction to what he was saying. If that boy really was him, he would tease him for sure.

Bingo. He was that boy. Those red cheeks and averting eyes were giving Kouki all the information he needed.

“I didn’t know you would be able to go that far for me. And now I get it… THAT was your first kiss. Am I right?”

Score again. Now, even his ears were red.

“Oh boy… And there you were talking all high and mighty about knowing how to kiss… but still, what a pity… to steal your first kiss like that. It sure was mischievous of her to do so…”

Daichi was out of ideas to where to look at, in order to avoid the rock boys eyes, and his hands seemed to have life of their own, moving non-stop. He was so nervous that even Kouki felt slightly nervous. He knew he shouldn’t play with his friend like that but he couldn’t help it. The feeling he had from watching those nervous hands and red face was addicting.

“Maybe I should erase those sad memories… what do you say, Daichi?” He had no idea what he was saying but he just had this sudden urge to touch the other boy.

Slowly he grabbed Daichi’s cheeks and forcibly turned his face to meet his own. Those pink lips were extremely inviting and he decided to give in to temptation. He wanted to kiss him and that was all that mattered in that moment.

Bam! Kouki’s head was spinning and he felt confused. He had just been pushed by Daichi and his head had hit the road.

Daichi looked quite worried trying to help the other boy get up.

“Now you worry? You shouldn’t have pushed me from the start!”

“We-well, you shouldn’t have tried to kiss me in the first place!”

“I wasn’t! I was obviously just teasing you! Who would even want to kiss the likes of you?”

“For the second time you mean…” This time Daichi was the one smirking, quite happy with himself for being able to make Kouki blush.

“Whatever”

Both of them laughed at the situation they were in. In the end, they were acting just like two kids.

“So, wanna see my house or what?”

“Yes! Of course!” Daichi was excited! More than the fact that it was Kouki’s house, it was a host club. He had never been inside one.

Once they started walking, Daichi remember this one detail that was really bugging him.

“Were you really suspended?”

Kouki stared at him for a while, thinking a bit before answering.

“Yes. I took part in a fight inside school grounds so I was obviously suspended, as were the other ones.”

“Why were you fighting?”

Once again he took his time before speaking. He was afraid that the wrong choice of words would scare Daichi away.

“Because they are assholes! That’s why!”

“Kouki… that’s no reason to fight….”

“I know I know! Damn” Kouki pulled his hair back and took a deep breath. “So the thing is… this guy confessed to me and… well… those Shark-assholes saw it and started bullying the kid afterwards, making fun of him and all that. I don’t like those things! So one day they pushed the kid in front of me and I just punched them back….”

“Why were you reluctant to tell me that? You didn’t want me to know you can be violent? Or is it because all started with a confession from a guy? I already know you are bi so…”

“yea-yeah… but still.. I mean… it’s still a bit… you know… hmm...”

“Kouki!! Take a deep breath and talk in a way I can understand!” After mimicking the rock boy’s voice while saying it, Daichi laughed and blinked at him.

“Pfffftt! I’m way better than that!”

They both laughed out loud, forgetting for a while that they were in the middle of the street, probably disturbing the people living around there.

“By the way… Shark?”

Yeah. They are a so called gang at my school. Just a group of spoiled brats. They piss me off!”

“A gang? Wow… you really are a bad ass going against them and all…”

“That smirk of yours totally gives away the fact that you are obviously making fun of me! Fighting is a serious issue! It’s wrong!”

“Says the one who fought!” Daichi smiled thinking it was ironic that Kouki was the one worried about it.

“Shut up Rich boy”

“But hey, many things we do are wrong and people don’t even bat an eye! It’s okay. They deserved it anyway!”

They were now laughing and talking like usual. The mood was lighter than before and everything seemed okay between them again.

“You are a good person Kouki.”

“So are you. More than you think”

These two are the funniest couple ever. :leaf5: When they argue for such small things one cannot stop laughing.

These two are the funniest couple ever. :leaf5: When they argue for such small things one cannot stop laughing.

I liked the chapter. I was curious about the truth about Kouki and about what he was doing there in the red district. XD

So the truth is not that bad as it first seemed.. :p

WAHH! i was grounded this week and i didn't get to read your newest chapters. i mean, i still am grounded so i had to sneak read this but it was so worth it! they are soooo cute together and i just love this soo much! i'm tempted to turn this into a manga and give you all the credit. but just one question, what do they look like? it's hard for me to picture what's happening then. anyways, awesome job! keep writing!

:banhbao43::banhbao45::banhbao29::6onion72:

once again thanks for your support! ^_^

i'm sorry to hear you were grounded though! >.

but we have all been there at least once!

hopefully soon enough you'll be able to do everything you want again né! :D

i don't mind that you make it into a manga at all dear! ;D

it's a actually a honor!! wow! *_*

about your question!

i've never really thought about it in a serious way! it's always things like "maybe like this" or "probably this way"

but if i had to describe them i guess...

Daichi (Second year high school)

>Slim

>Around 1.70 m

>Looks younger than he is (many mistake him for a first year) but he is still a GUY! he doesn't have this super baby face, no! and he doesn't look like a girl. He just looks younger and has a pretty face, but still in a manly way i guess... O.o

>Smooth skin (his mother would always buy this huge amount of beauty products to make his skin soft, when he was a baby. well, it worked XD) and also bit pale.

>Hair:

Black

Straight

Short (like pic but black ):

Cool%20Anime%20guys%20tablet%20wallpapers%201024x1024%20(17).jpg?m=1349161725

He wanted to have long bangs (spoiler below) but his father doesn’t let him, says it's bad for his eye sight.

f6299d2d312b0041e159aab9ed2a39db.jpg

>Eyes

Brown (middle dark, not very dark but also not light)

Big and expressive (once again not in a girly way. :p) maybe something like this (or a bit smaller) :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0QdmzaqlUUIRmx4DCWU_cr7aYqLidGHmb_r24kWwsTyEfG7P46w

Kouki (first year high school)

>Slim (he does have some muscles but not over the top. Just what an average guy would have. what i mean is, he's not skinny! :p)

>Around 1.80 m

>Mature look (he looks older than he is)

>Skin a bit darker than Daichi. Somethig like a "light tan" type of color.

>Hair

Light (a blond and light brown mix)

A bit wavy

Medium /long hair , around the shoulders. (bc he doesn't have the patience to go cut his hair XD) The length is more a less like:

Kato+is+permanently+hawt.jpg

or the 3rd guy counting from the right

2795905_1339727921879.89res_425_302.jpg

also, longer enough to make a tiny pony tail. i kinda love when they pull just a bit of the hair and make a pony tail! not all the hair though, just a bit!

KimJaeWook3.jpg

one more: ;D PS: please focus on the hair! the pony tail!! FOCUS!! XDDDD

tumblr_mi9pn8p3Ey1rsudnqo1_500_large.gif

When working he would pull his hair back (to look more professional and hot. I mean, a host club is a host club, even if working as a bartender) like this:

TK0.jpg

or something similar! ;D

When he wasn’t working his bangs would fall on his face. for example:

untitled.png

>Eyes

Green

Sharp eyes. (not very big and somehow looking as if he is glaring) -> A sexy look!!!! *_*

Ryunosuke-Miyaji-anime-guys-18246374-2560-1519.jpg

Hijikata-Toshirou-anime-guys-23377142-1200-845.jpg

I also thought about their uniforms.

I still haven't reached a final conclusion!

But what i've decided so far is that i want them to be totally different!

i want Daichi (bc his school is for rich people) to have a very fancy uniform.

8b4b291b71e41f15e880e9642d9a4ce11230134948_full.png

or even fancier! with long jackets to make them look like royalty! ;D

Kamisama.no.Ude.no.Naka.full.640821.jpg

For Kouki i was thinking of something a bit more simple. for example in this pic:

anime-black-and-white-cute-manga-school-uniform-favim-com-323241.jpg

Still, most of the guys would only take the pants and shirts.

Others would just wear the tracksuit all day long.

The thing for Kouki is that, that is not really a uniform. but like i told you guys i'm still thinking about it. ^^''

BUT these are just some ideas i have now!

Either way, overall that's how i think of them!

i hope it helps a bit! :)

NOW!! An update in the matter of "When is the new chapter going to be released?!"

Well...... I'm not sure! >.

I'm so sorry né! :/

But right now i'm studying and i don't have much free time!

University takes all my time! T___T

Soooo, please be patient and wait for it!

*bows*

Daichi and Kouki send regards! :p

See you guys next time!

(hopefully soon ^^'')

They look hot. When I opened the spoiler and I saw Jaewook... onion3 I think I will like them even more now. :leaf4:

• 3 weeks later...

my oh my. i'm somehow lost on this. ano... gomennasai! i'll have to re read everything then put it all into script mode... eto... there must be another way for us to talk other than this site? i'm actually working on another manga with a friend of mine but sadly, she's on the other side of the earth from me :c but no worries about that! otherwise, i see we have rather the same sense in characters because that is exactly how i saw them. kouki kinda reminds me of a guy from uta no prince... any who~! before i get into any detail or in this case, any more, we should find a instant way of talking so i could easily work on the chapters. and i understand as much as the studying goes. school is important so keep up the good work! i'll cheer you on all the way to the end.