Going Somewhere

shirotsuki

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I liked their replies, as ever :p I was laughing when they were talking about drawing the sunset.. I like how naive is the rock guy sometimes Lol

• Like 1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shirotsuki

• Matti_19

• Miro

• yaoifangirl

What can i say sis ^^ you have a talent for writing ... knew that since long ago :p

Writing is fun,right? :_red_fox 6

Btw...i'm writing something too but i don't think i'll post it here XD i just love supernatural stuff but... my stories are kind of depresing ^^"

Anyway...keep having fun with this story,i'll look forward for the next chapter

Ganbatte ne ;)

• Like 1

thaaaaank you sis!! ^_^

your support means a lot to me! :D

and you should definitely post it!!! why don't you? :o depressing can be very good too! it makes people relate to it in a deep way!

(So here it it, the next chap! :) i hope you guys like it! ;D

And to make a quick warning: i'm not sure when i'll be able to write the next one. bc i won't have much free time until next wednesday!

Anyway, i hope you enjoy this one! ^^'' )

Chapter 6Losing the train

“Do you think the train will still come?”

“Well, considering that the ticket booth is already closed and the lights in the station are all turned off… I don’t think it will come”

“Yeah…”

The boys had been sitting in the bench for a couple of hours now. Even though it was past the time for the train arrival when they got to the station, they decided to sit and wait.

When the man inside the booth went home and told them the next train would only come in the morning, they still kept waiting, hoping for a miracle.

However, no train had passed there since then.

“I think it’s time for us to admit that no train will come tonight.”

“No… this can’t be happening…”

“It’s not that bad! We can go to the village and ask for shelter and-“

“NO!! NO!! WE CAN’T!! Oh no… oh no.. no no no no noooo… this can’t be happening! Why me? Oh no…”

“Hey calm down. It’s going to be okay”

“NO IT’S NOT! How can you even be this calm? I can’t understand you! All I know is that I have to be home before my father gets there! I… I’ll walk!”

In a split of a second Daichi was up and walking beside the train tracks, into the dark.

“What are you doing? Come back! DAICHI!”

“I’m going home! Don’t you see? We are minors! We can’t just not sleep at home! And…what about your parents? Don’t you care what they might say when they realize you spent the night out?”

Once again there was no response from the rock boy.

“SAY SOMETHING!! How come you are always so quiet?”

For a while, all they did was look at each other. It was getting darker and the creatures of the night were starting to wake up to the world.

“Sorry. I’m sorry that I don’t talk much”

“Wha… Damn… You… You don’t have to be sorry for that!”

Slowly Daichi was coming back to the station, feeling guilty for exploding like that and taking out on the other boy’s personality.

“It’s not like it’s your fault for being shy and well… I’m the one who’s sorry…”

There was a peaceful environment around them, totally opposite to the screams that were heard just a few minutes ago; now, all that could be heard were the owls.

“Let’s go back to the village.”

“Okay”

They never thought they would be walking that path again, at least in those circumstances. But even though their situation was tough, the beauty of the night made everything seem not so bad.

“Rocky, how can you be so relaxed? Aren’t you afraid of being grounded?”

“Not really. It’s not like my parents will say anything.”

“Ohhh… I bet you are one of those young masters and your parents are always way too busy to even care for you!”

“You’re right!”

“What? For real?”

“No!”

“What? But! Okay, now I’m confused!”

“I’m not a young master!”

Daichi stared at the other boy’s face for a few seconds, deciding whether or not he should believe him. In the end, he came to the conclusion that the past of the person next to him would only be out of the bag when he, himself, wanted it to be.

“Anyway, we should really think of a good excuse to give! Actually… do you want to run away together? That way we wouldn’t have to face our parents’ fury. Come on! Let’s do it!”

“You mean like… elope together?”

“What? Don’t use that word! Elope… It makes us sound like lovers”

“Wow. Would it be that bad?”

“Of course it would! We are both guys! And… why are we even talking about this? And… wait! You wouldn’t mind eloping with another guy?”

“It’s funny how you are all like «don’t fall in love with me» and then be all against things like this.”

“That’s because I was obviously joking and you are not!”

“Well, I don’t see any problem with it”

Daichi was way too shocked to even think of an answer. He couldn’t believe he had just heard the rock boy say he was fine with guys.

“Don’t be so shocked.”

“Don’t be so shocked? Are you kidding? Weren’t you supposed to be shy?”

“I never said I was shy! Just because I don’t talk much, doesn’t mean I’m shy. And… what does that have to do with anything?”

“So what? You’re gay and all?”

For the first time since they had met, the rock boy started to laugh as loud as he could. It was a surprise not only to Daichi but apparently to every living creature too, since the world seemed to die for awhile, leaving only his laughs to be heard.

“In what century do you live in? Ahahahah So, what comes next? Burn me in the fire? What about hanging me? Ahahaha”

“Why are you laughing? This is a serious issue… You have the weirdest timing to laugh!”

“I’m what you could call bi. But what I really am is free of prejudices. I just don’t judge people. Especially, I do not judge them for their gender.”

Daichi was out off arguments. No matter how much he tried, nothing came to his mind; he could not disagree with the rock boy.

“So yeah, I would elope with both girls and guys.”

“Well… I don’t know where we are sleeping tonight but… am I safe?”

“Safe?”

“From you I mean…”

“What? You? Ahahahah Don’t worry, I wouldn’t do anything to you, Daichi.”

“Hey… that hurt a bit… I'm a good catch!”

“Jus decide already what you want. Make up your mind whether you hate it or not! Don’t just be disappointed and disgusted at the same time! Which one will it be?”

“I just… I just want to go home…”

“Don’t worry. We’ll go home first thing in the morning. Look, it’s the village. Let’s go.”

• Like 6

My wish came true and they lost the train :p I liked how cool the silent guy was in this chapter!

• Like 1

(First: i just remembered to say something... this is a yaoi story! XD in case someone hasn't figure out by now. :p i just thought that it might have been important to say it in the begining. but i forgot. ^^''

anyway! here is the next chap! this is a more calm one i think... i just hope you guys like it! ;D)

Chapter 7The Barn

“I guess you’ll have to use your charm all over again… Do you think she will let us stay for the night too? I mean… we already ate lunch there…”

“Don’t worry! My charm won’t fail me in this important moment.”

“You sure are confident”

“We have to trust in ourselves. Isn’t that what everyone else around there says? Also, the old lady was a nice person. I’m sure she will help us.”

“Somehow you don’t come across as someone who trusts in people very much… so it’s funny to actually see you defending her.”

“I have no idea how I come across to others but I only trust people who actually deserve that trust!”

“Then… do you trust me?”

“I think you walk way too slowly! Just move those legs!”

The small village looked different under the moon’s light: the café was already closed and the street seemed lonely without the kids running around and the sound of the cards played by the old men.

“How late is it? There’s no one in the street”

“I don’t know. But remember this is not the city. People in here go home early.”

“That’s true. This time there would be no one to stop us from screaming in the middle of the street.”

“Correction. YOU from screaming. I don’t remember being a drama queen like someone else I know…”

“Whatever.”

Even though Daichi wanted to seem upset, he could not hide a small smile. After all, he couldn’t help but think that it was funny the way the rock boy defended himself.

After a few minutes walking, they were still not able to find the old lady’s house.

“Are we lost?”

“Probably…”

Daichi looked at the rock boy with an expressionless face.

“You must be kidding…”

“No. I’m serious.”

“Wait wait. Are you saying that we are seriously lost in this small village?”

“Yes! How many times do I have to say it?”

Once more Daichi looked at the rock boy showing no expression whatsoever.

“Just please don’t start screaming in anger again. I’m seriously not in the mood for it.”

For a while there was no response; not screams, not anything else. The rock boy was quietly watching Daichi, not knowing what to expect. It was rare to see him with no expression and not saying a word.

However, out of the blue, Daichi started laughing as loud as he could. His face was already red and his lungs were begging for air, yet he could not stop his laughs.

“I can’t believe we got lost in such a small place! Ahahahah This is crazy!! Ahahahah”

Listening to the reason why he was laughing so much made the rock boy also start to laugh. How come they were lost in such a small place? The number of houses was not that big and the streets were not that many.

For a while both of them kept laughing in the middle of the street, forgetting that other people were able to hear them.

Suddenly, a small window was opened in one of the near houses, showing a small head peeking.

“Hey! Please make less noise! People are actually trying to rest here!”

The two boys looked in shock at the man and then at each other. But seeing that head lurking out of the window, while looking so angry, made them want to laugh even more.

“Are you making fun of good people? Youngsters these days have no respect! No respect!!”

Not knowing what to do, they decided to run away. The last thing they wanted was to have problems in that place.

“You better run!”

“Ahahahahahah did you see his face?!”

“Youngsters these days have no respect!”

“What?! Ahahah Shut up!! You sounded just like him! Ahahahaha”

Even though they were gasping for air, due to all that running, they still couldn’t stop laughing.

Only after a few minutes were they able to calm down and take a good look at their surroundings.

“Is that a barn?”

“It sure looks like one.”

The barn was quite big comparing to the houses in the village.

“Ahahah do you think the owner is the grumpy man from before?”

“I have no idea. But if he found out we spent the night here… he would probably kill us!”

“Yeah Ahahahahah He would definitely kill u- Wait!!! WHAT? Spend the night?!”

“Yes. Spend the night... Stay in a place during the night... Sleep away from home in other place.”

“Yes yes! I know what it means! But... Since when are we sleeping here?”

“Oh! Since now!”

Daichi was not able to hide his shocked face. Everyone would be able to figure out he was not happy with this idea at all!

“I’m not sleeping here! Let’s go back and try to find the old lady’s house! This village is tiny! We’ll find it soon enough!”

“We can’t! Do you realize how late it might be? We can’t just go there and wake her up!”

“What time is it anyway? What if she is still up? C’mon… you can’t be serious… this is a barn! Not a damn hotel!!”

“Don’t worry. I’ll find you the best hay pile so you can sleep well”

“I’m not sure if I should find that endearing or just foolish.”

“Let’s just go inside. It’s starting to get cold in here.”

“Fine! But the pent house better be free!”

“I’ll make sure all the measures are taken so you can have the pent house sir.”

“Who would know you have sense of humor….”

“Who would know we would sleep in a barn? Life’s full of surprises.”

“Okay okay I get it. Let’s just go inside!”

After trying a few times they were finally able to open the barn’s door. It was not locked but since it was very old, the lock was rusty, making it hard to open.

Once they got inside, they were able to find several piles of hay and some old clothes. What some people would see as nothing but garbage, for these boys, they were precious items, as they would be their beds that night.

• Like 5

This was one of the funniest chapters. They both seem to have good sense of humor.

I'm still laughing, all the replies were so funny. :D

Can't wait for the next part now.. it ended in an interesting point.. :p

• Like 1

LMAO sweetie, this chapter is really funny! i keep laughing every time i imagine the scene when the guy was shouting at the boys for being so loud! ahahaha XDDDDDDDD

I can't wait to read more of your story

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 8Slumber Party

“This penthouse could be better”

“You can always stay outside…”

“Sometimes I really forget how nice you can be!”

The two boys were sitting in a big pile of hay, right in the middle of the barn.

It was already pitch dark and only recently had they gotten used to the dark. Still, they could only see as far as their stretched arm.

“Are we safe here?”

“I don’t know. If we found this, then other people can find it too.”

“You know? That was NOT very reassuring! You would really suck at comforting people!”

“Why? Because I tell the truth? Isn’t it more comforting to know you have a realistic person by your side? I mean, that way you can be at ease knowing that I would never do something totally reckless.”

“I guess… but I still can’t sleep knowing I’m not completely safe!”

“Just lie down and sleep. I’ll stay on watch!”

“What? Since when have you become the gentleman type?”

“Whatever. I just don’t sleep much so this would be easy for me!”

Daichi felt a slight feeling of happiness running through his body. He knew that this was not much, but coming from the rock boy it was the best offer he could make.

Even though they had met for the first time only in that morning, he felt like he could relax when next to that straightforward guy. In the end, he couldn’t help but think he was a nice person and that he cared for him even if just a little.

For a while, the owls were the ones taking the lead and making a show. Their conversations were loud enough to stop Daichi from falling asleep.

“Still awake?”

“Didn’t I say I would stay on watch?”

“You did… but you know… when one is sleepy, there is not much to do about it but actually sleep!”

“Don’t worry! I’m not that sleepy!”

They were both lying on the hay, facing their backs to each other. It was a way to keep their backs warm and avoid any awkward situation. The truth is that Daichi still felt restless by the discovery of the fact that the rock boy could be with guys too.

Still, he was determined to not let that make him act weird in front of him.

“Hmm… what’s your favorite band? I really like Dark Shadow”

“Weren’t you sleepy?”

“Oh! Ri-right! Goodnight!”

After a few minutes of silence, only hearing the outside world noises, the rock boy felt like he shouldn’t let the day end like that.

Even though he did not talk much and would rather be alone than surrounded by people, he knew that Daichi had been working hard all day long to keep a conversation going. He was a friendly person, and slowly he was making his way into the rock boy’s world.

“You don’t come across as someone who would listen to that band!”

Daichi was surprised after hearing the other boy’s comment. He thought that their talk was already over for the day.

“Weren’t you one of those who don’t judge by the looks and whatsoever?”

Daichi couldn’t help but laugh a bit.

“But I’m surprised you know that band! I mean, they are not that famous… also they are from Europe!”

“Yeah. I know them! I like their style. They are quite similar to the visual kei we have here.”

“That’s so true! I find visual kei so awesome though! Once I went to a concert and even wore those clothes! Ahahah it was the best thing I ever did in my whole life! But then my father saw me with the clothes and well… let’s just say I never went to one of those concerts again. Quite the sad story! Ahahahah”

“It’s funny but I can’t picture you wearing them at all! You seem like one of those rich boys with the very clean and neat clothes. Almost like one of the Pretty Boys”

Hearing the rock boy call him one of the Pretty Boys made him explode in anger. Daichi suddenly turned over and pulled the other boy’s body in order for them to face each other.

“I am NOT one of the Pretty Boys! Don’t you even dare to say that again!”

“Wow! Sorry!”

“The Pretty Boys are the most despicable group around there! Just because their parents are rich they think they rule the town! They are so annoying! They are only pretty faces with no brains at all, always making fun of people with less money than them!”

“You talk like you know them well…”

“Unfortunately I do know them!”

“Very rich aren’t we?”

“No! My parents are, not me! I’m just normal!”

“But you do use your parents’ money don’t you?”

“I try not to! I have a part time job you know?”

“yeah... I bet you pay that private school of yours with your part time job income…”

“Shut up!! What do you know about me anyway? YOU KNOW NOTHING! So why don’t you just shut the hell up?! Stop acting like coming from a rich family is all roses! It’s not! And for the record, I hate that stupid school!”

Feeling nothing but anger and regret Daichi turned around once again. The rock boy was staring at his back not sure what to say. For a couple of minutes they just stayed in silence waiting to hear the other one start speaking. However, no one seemed to have the courage to do it.

“Daichi?”

Hearing the rock boy call his name made him shiver. He knew he had said too much to him and he should be the one saying sorry. Still, his mouth didn’t seem to want to open.

“Daichi… I’m sorry!”

Daichi desperately wanted to say something, but somehow it seemed as all of his strength had disappeared.

“Daichi… Daichi… Daichi…”

His name was echoing all over the barn and he didn’t seem to be able to control his body temperature anymore; his cheeks were turning red.

“Stop it! Okay? My name will get shabby due to so much use!”

“Sorry! But weren’t you the one always asking me to use your name?”

“Well... yes! But not this much!”

“Anyway, I think it was worth it.”

“What?”

“Those red cheeks really suit you!”

Daichi eyes opened as much as it was possible and his red turned even redder than before. The only solution that came to his mind was to throw the jacket he was using has a blanket into the rock boy’s face!

“Oh shut up! Will ya?”

“Ahahahah sure!”

The rock boy couldn’t help but laugh while giving the jacket back to Daichi.

Chapter 9Owls concert

After a few minutes, the rock boy was still on watch. Whether he was really used to not sleeping much or he was just not sleepy that night, the truth is that the sleep did not seem to affect him at all.

The other boy, Daichi, who was feeling sleepy, was still wide awake. He was still afraid that some people would rob them, even though the rock boy was on watch. What if he fell asleep? And even if they were both awake, what could two young boys possibly do against some dangerous thieves? Yes, Daichi’s sleep was definitely not happening any soon.

So, making no sound at all, both of them kept their backs facing each other. The owls had a free pass to start their concert. Loud yet beautiful sounds were filling the barn. Daichi and the other boy had the VIP pass to hear those amazing conversations. Animals can be quite captivating at times.

“Rocky, I can’t sleep”

“Schhhhh Listen”

“Wha-“

“Schhhh”

For a while they were just listening and enjoying all those voices coming from the animals. The beauty of Nature was really overwhelming.

“Too bad we don’t have this back in town”

“Yeah… we are missing a lot, aren’t we?”

“Yeah… Maybe I should just move here!”

“If you did that, I would too!”

After hearing such daring proposal from Daichi, the rock boy turned around to face him.

However, the only thing he could face was Daichi’s back.

“Say… how much do you want to stay with me?”

The words had not even faded from the barn but Daichi had already turned around to face the rock boy.

“That’s not it! Stop misunderstanding the things I say! I’m not like you!”

“What do you mean like me?”

“We-well… I mean… I’m not… you know? Hmm…. I’m not into guys…”

“And when did I ever say you were?”

“Just now! You asked me if I wanted to stay with you! And well… I just feel safe and relaxed when I’m with you! That’s why I wanted to stay here with you! I never meant that I wanted to have a relationship with you or anything like that! Also, I could skip classes and all! Not to be with you of course! Just because I don’t like school!”

When Daichi finally finished his long explanation, the rock couldn’t control himself anymore. A big laugh came out from his mouth.

“Ahahahah you sure read a lot between the lines! I find it amazing how you could make such an interesting love story with my simple question! Ahahahah”

“Okay… I would really appreciate if you stopped making fun of me now”

“It’s cute how you always get frustrated on your own!”

“Oh please! Stop saying I’m cute! I’m a guy you know?”

“Yes. I’m aware of that! But you should know by now that that doesn’t really stop me from anything…”

Once again, Daichi was not able to stop his cheeks from getting red.

“Yeah… they definitely suit you!”

“Shut up!”

During the minutes that followed Daichi’s last response, the boys kept staring at each other. They almost felt like they were the only ones alive in the world, besides the owls.

“So, why do you hate school so much?”

“It’s more like I hate THAT school.”

“But your school is the best one!”

“My school might have the best grades and all but you see? It’s an awful place! People are crazy competitive and their personalities suck! All they care about is being the best one and the most popular one, even if that means betraying their friends! The school is definitely not full of good people…”

“That kind of sucks. But my school is not pretty either. It’s full of delinquents and people who don’t give a damn about grades and that don’t even respect teachers.”

“I guess both our schools have some really bad points! And… does that mean you are a delinquent as well?”

“Well, I’m there ain’t I?”

“In fact you are here, not there!”

Both of them were not able to hide the sudden smile appearing on their playful faces. After spending a whole day together they were able to understand each other more and recognize when one was joking or not.

“Doesn’t that says a lot about me being a delinquent or not?”

“Ahahah yeah! Does that make me a delinquent as well?”

“You? Pffff you are just a frustrated kid”

“Hey hey! I’m not a kid! I’m in my second year, you know?”

“Oh really? I would never tell.”

Daichi knew better than anyone else that he looked younger than he really was. However, he didn’t like that at all. Since a while back, his appearance had been putting his proud as a man in its lowest levels.

The rock noticed the sudden change on Daichi’s mood. After all, they were facing each other close enough to be able to see every single detail on the other one face.

“Looking younger it’s no big deal at all. It’s worst to look older, trust me! I’m in my first year and well… many think I’m already on my third year! I would rather look younger. I think you are lucky”

“First year? Wow! I had no idea! You do look a bit older…”

More than ever Daichi was staring at the rock boy’s face; trying to look for any evidence that he was really younger than him. Somehow he felt a bit embarrassed for relying in someone younger. During the whole day he had been listening and following the silent boy thinking he was older. How funny was that?

“Do I have something on my face?”

“Uh? What? No no! I was just looking...”

The rock boy couldn’t avoid the slight smile that took over his mouth and without any noticed he slowly moved his hand in direction of Daichi’s cheek.

A slow and gentle move and he was holding a big and dark eyelash.

“Pick a wish and blow the lash”

Daichi was confused with all that was happening. Nevertheless he thought of a wish and then blew his own eyelash.

Seeing that the rock boy was anxiously staring at him, he quickly figured out that the boy was curious to know what his wish was.

“It’s a secret! If I tell, it won’t come true!”

Once again the owls’ concert was overtaken by the two boys’ powerful laughs.

When the laughs had finally stopped both of them took a deep breath and just kept looking at each other. Suddenly, as if a strong force was pulling them together, their faces started getting closer. So close that they could feel the other one breathing.

This chapter was so romantic! I loved it! I love more and more the rock guy! :cuteonion41:

Great, both chapters! It's funny how awkward is the admosphere when they are so close, staring at each other. Daichi's embarrassement is cute! :D

Waiting for the next part.. :p

• 2 weeks later...

(sorry for the late reply! ^^''

but i have been quite busy!

now that exams are near, i don't have much free time!

why do we have to study so much? >.

Anyway, here is the next chap! ;D

i hope you guys like it! :D)

Chapter 10Names

None of them had ever been so close to anyone else before. They could see every single pore of the other’s skin.

Their eyes were moving like crazy from one place to another. In one second they were looking at the nose and in the next second they were already on the lips. However, not once their eyes met! Was it perhaps their embarrassment or was it the fear that once they saw each other they would realize the situation they were really in?

Their breaths were already mixing, making it hard to distinguish to whom they belonged.

A little more and their lips would be able to join in what would be their first kiss.

Yet, in the last second, the rock boy looked right into Daichi’s eyes, just to notice them closed. The fact that Daichi was so relaxed and ready to accept their situation, made the rock boy think twice before the final blow.

As suddenly as it began, it ended. The silent boy had already turned around just to feel Daichi’s lips on his back.

Once again the owls had the main lead. Their voices were louder than they had ever been. Or was it the silence in the barn that was heavier than ever?

The reason was definitely not important for them, those owls just wanted to finish their conversations peacefully.

It took a couple of hours for any of them to be able to talk.

“Kouki”

Daichi’s eyebrows bended as much as they could, while he was trying to figure out what was it that the rock boy was saying.

“Jinguuji Kouki. That’s my name. Jinguuji Kouki”

The surprise of finally hearing the rock boy’s name made Daichi forget about everything that had happened before. So, with one single movement he was up, sitting on the hay, staring at the person lying next to him.

“For real? So it’s really not Rocky…”

As if mimicking the other boy, Kouki also sat on the hay.

“Of course not! Who would even be called Rocky?”

“I don’t know… I’m sure there is someone!”

For a while both of them stared at each other. No matter how much they tried, in the end they were not able to fight the smiles that slowly began to conquer their mouths. The truth is that they both missed talking to each other.

“So… Kouki… Kouki. Kouki. Kouki.”

“Hey! Stop that! It’s enough okay? Next time I won’t tell you!”

“Revenge my friend… revenge!”

This was all it took to make them laugh again. Sadly for the owls, their concert was once again being interrupted by the audience.

“Remember me not to say your name many times from now on.”

“So… Kouki…”

“Oiiii!! Daichi!!”

“Ahahah Sorry sorry!! I couldn’t help it! But now for real! I would never think of this name for you… it’s such a... hmm… cute name… it doesn’t suit you at all!”

“Because yours suits you oh so well!”

“It does! Dai meaning large and Chi meaning wisdom! It definitely does!”

“Watch out… Mister humble talking!”

The only answer Daichi was capable of giving was rolling his eyes. However, deep inside, he knew that Kouki was right.

“By the way, you are definitely using your large wisdom in the right way… skipping classes and all”

Daichi was able to see Kouki’s smirk with a mix of tease and playfulness.

He couldn’t help but think that he should be a very popular guy. In his mind he started picturing a huge list of girls’ names and then boys. He was sure that he would only go for the cute ones. Was he perhaps cute enough for Kouki?

Once Daichi noticed where his own thoughts had taken him, he couldn’t help but feel the embarrassment reach his face, making him all red.

“Daichi? Everything’s fine? Are you feeling hot or something? If you want we can move closer to the door. It’s fresh outside!”

“NO!! Hmm... I mean no! There’s no need for that! Hot? It’s not hot at all! Let’s just sleep! Good night!”

Once more, with just a single move, Daichi was lying in the hay bed.

Kouki, on the other hand, remained sitting, while staring at the door. Once again he remembered the kiss they were just about to give. It wasn’t a shock for him that he could kiss another boy, but to think that Daichi would be up for it, that was definitely a shocking happening.

“You are not like me… don’t go there…”

“hmm? Wh-what? Hmmm…”

“Nothing! It’s nothing! You can sleep now!”

“C’mon! Tell me! What is it?”

“I was just wondering… don’t move away from your path! Just do everything right and live a happy life. Okay?”

“The hell? What is that all about?”

“It’s nothing! Goodnight!”

And once more the two boys were lying on the hay, facing their backs to each other.

“Say… Kouki? Why didn’t you say your name before?”

“I don’t tell personal things to people I don’t trust.”

A big smile appeared in Daichi’s face, making his eyes seem even brighter, with all the happiness he was feeling.

“Then… that means you already trust me…”

“It means you should go to sleep”

Yet another smile appears on Daichi's face, knowing the he was finally trusted by the other boy.

“Goodnight, Kouki”

“Goodnight Daichi”

Daichi fell asleep right away and nothing was able to wake him up until the sun was up.

However, Kouki did not sleep at all, as he had promised to stay on watch. During the whole night he had been thinking about what had happened and a sudden fear took over him, the fear that someone new was entering his life.

wow! great story Shiro-chan, it was really good and i enjoy reading it~ :D

also good luck on your exam when it comes! *hugs*

exam%2Bgud%2Bluck.jpg

A very funny chapter! It was worth waiting. :p

I liked Daichi’s embarrassment and Kouki's coolness.

Also, all the tension between them, was funny. Great chapter! :p

I like Kouki so much! The way he acts is cool. rabbit8

I like that Daichi started liking him! :hamtaro-005 (8):

thank you soo much my dear Mi-chan! :D

i'm happy that you like the story! ^_^

and i do hope my exams go well! thanks *hugs

thank you so much everyone!

i makes me very happy to know that people actually like my story! *_*

i promise i will work hard on the next chaps as well! ;D

and

, thank you so much for liking Kouki! i was a bit afraid people wouldn't like him!! >.

• 3 months later...

(Hello everyone! i'm so sorry for the late reply!! >.

I wonder if you guys didn't forget i was actually writting this! since it took so long for me to write this chapter! ^^''

Long hiatus!! :/

Even though it took me a long time to write it, doesn't make it better! XD Actually this chapter has not much happening, it's more like a mark of change? like... the end of one part and the start of a new one.. something like that! :p

oh! it's also longer than the other ones. so, sorry for the long chapter. still, those who know me know i write a lot! XD it shouldn't come as a surprise that it's long. :p)

either way!! i hope everyone likes it! ^_^ )

Chapter 11Back home

After putting everything back in their original places, the boys left the barn and started heading back to the village.

The sun was fiercely hitting their faces, making it hard for them to clearly see the path ahead. However, they were, once again, able to enjoy the beauty of the country side.

As they were getting nearer the village a strange feeling was taking over them. They didn’t talk to each other about it, even though it was so overwhelming.

The more houses they could see, the more painful it would get.

Just like if it was their first time there, both of them kept staring at all those people and small houses. Once again children were running around screaming and laughing, surely enjoying themselves; the same old men playing cards, while the women would be talking about the latest news.

On that bright morning everything was the same, except for the two boys. Something had changed, making everything else seem different as well. For them, the world had turned around.

“I think this place is really beautiful. Somehow I… I don’t feel like going back home.”

“I’m sure your parents are missing you by now. So we really have to go!”

“Well… if that’s the case, then your parents are missing you too!”

“Actually they are not. But anyway, the issue here is that no one knows where we are. For all that we know the police might be searching for you by now!”

Daichi was not worried about the police or about his parents at all. His mind was stuck on Kouki’s words. What did he mean by saying that his parents didn’t worry? Was he really a young master who had been living in a different world from everyone else? He couldn’t help but think about it.

“Good morning! It’s good to see that today you are on good terms with each other.”

“Good morning!”

After a sudden poke from Kouki, Daichi finally realized that the old lady was talking to them.

“Autch!! Oh! Good morning!”

“It’s good to be young!” Her smile was warm and big, making the boys smile as well. “Are you staying here today as well?”

“No ma’am. Actually, we are going to catch the train right now.”

“Oh I see. I guess today you won’t be able to accompany me at lunch.”

“Indeed, we won’t be able to stay any longer.”

“Have a nice trip then, young men.”

“We appreciate your concern. Have a nice day as well.”

“Thank you. Have a nice day.”

After a while, they were out of the village and walking the same small and old path.

“I still can’t get used to your change of personality! You are like a totally different person! I would like to see how that lady would like your real self!”

“Ahahha jealous that I’m not charming with you? If it bothers you that much, I can treat you as a princess too!”

“Oh! Stop that! It’s not even funny! Just... Stop laughing at me!!”

Kouki was not able to stop laughing which made Daichi even more upset. However, he couldn’t help but notice how much the rock boy had changed since they had met; he was more talkative, even making jokes, and he was not afraid to laugh. In truth, Daichi really liked to hear him laugh.

The two boys were not sure how long they had been walking the rough path and the sun was not helping, as it was making they even more tired and sweaty.

“How much longer do we have to walk? Last time it didn’t seem this long…”

“Probably because it was at night and it was not this hot.”

“I’m tired already!”

“Geez! Just like a child! What now? Will you tell me you have to pee or something? Stop complaining! It’s not like I can make the path shorter!”

“And the prize for mister nice goes to….. drums… trrrrrrrr….. Kouki!!”

“Oh please…. And look! The train station!”

“Finally…”

The train station was still the same. Nothing had changed since the day before, the same man sitting on the ticket booth, the same old bench and the same lack of people. Actually, the boys were the only ones buying tickets for the train.

Kouki started heading to the booth in order to buy the tickets back home.

“Good morning Sir.”

“Good morning! I see you both decided to spend the night in our humble village.”

The young boys looked at each other and once they noticed they were sharing the same opinion, they started laughing as loud as they could. The confused man couldn’t do nothing but look at them with a surprised expression.

“Ye-yeah. You could say that we spent the night in the village. Or at least near it.”

“Moving on! We would like two tickets please!”

The man was still trying to find out why the boys had reacted like that, but after a while he gave up on those thoughts and accepted the boys’ money, giving them two tickets.

Half an hour had already passed when the train began to be heard on the small station. The youngsters got up and got ready to enter the train.

After a couple of minutes they were sitting on the moving train, this time next to each other.

“Thanks for letting me come on the window side.”

“I don’t really care where I’m sitting”

“Geez!! I’m starting to really wish I was the old lady back there!”

“Sorry… princess” a charming smirk brightened Kouki’s face, making Daichi’s frustration decrease as quickly as it was possible. He could no longer think of getting mad at him for calling him a princess because he was completely hypnotized by Kouki’s beauty, which was even more obvious when he smiled.

For a while none of them spoke, if not for the fact that Kouki had felt into a deep sleep, then for the fact that Daichi was self reflecting about everything that had happened and the new feelings waking inside of him.

“Hey Kouki! Kouki! Hey!”

“STOP! I heard it already! And please stop poking me!”

Kouki opened his eyes slowly and glared at Daichi for waking him up in such an annoying way.

“You better have a good reason for making all this noise!”

“I have! And I’m sorry for waking you up but it must be now! We are almost home. So… this is very important! Kouki, look at me.”

“Okay okay. What is it?”

After a couple of minutes of just staring at each other, Daichi took a deep breath and finally spoke.

“Kouki, say… say a number”

“What? A number? For wha-“

“Just say it! C’mon, hurry up! A number!”

“Daichi! Cut the crap! I can’t believe you woke me up because of this! What’s wrong with you?”

“I… I just… I’m sorry… I… I don’t want to go home…”

“But you HAVE to go! I don’t want to be accused of kidnapping you!”

“YOU WOULDN’T! This is not against my will!”

“It doesn’t matter! We are going home right now!”

“I already spent one night out. What is it one more night?”

“It’s EVERYTHING!! Can you even imagine what they are feeling? Do you even know what it feels like to stay awake every night, waiting for someone for hours? For someone that might not even come back…”

“I… I don’t know…”

“Of course you don’t!! So just do as I say and let’s go home!”

After their fight none of the boys said anything for the rest of the trip. Luckily the part of the train they were in was empty; otherwise they would have made many people angry, for having to listen to their screams so early in the morning.

The time seemed to pass extremely slowly when they were still in the train. However, once they were walking in the city streets, heading back home, the exact opposite happened. The time was running at the speed of light.

Finally, they were both in front of Daichi’s house. It was a big house with a beautiful garden in the front yard, worthy of all praise.

“You really are rich!”

“Yeah. I guess I am…”

Kouki, noticing that the other boy was with low spirits, decided that it would be a shame for them to end in bad terms with each other.

“Hey, I’m sorry”

Daichi seemed surprise upon hearing him apologize. However he kept his head down and only after a while he started talking.

“All I wanted was to spend more time with you… For all I know, this could be the last time I see you! I… I wanted more time…”

“Well… I’m not sure what to say to you… I can’t promise we will see each other again.”

“I know.”

Daichi started heading to the front gate. Once he was right in front of it he rang the bell and loud noises coming from inside could be heard. The front door opened with a big BAM and running steps were filling the garden.

“Daichi, I just-“

“Kouki! You don’t have to say anything. It was nice meeting you. I… You…”

A sad smile appeared on his face while he was talking, making Kouki’s heart clench.

“We’ll see each other again!”

Kouki was surprised with his own impulsivity and Daichi seemed surprised as well. After all, it was not like him to say such things.

Without letting the other boy say a word, Kouki turned around and started walking away from the big house. While he was walking he could hear the cries of a woman and the replies of the young man. As he kept walking, the voices began to be harder to listen, to the point he could no longer listen to them. However, out of the blue he heard a loud noise that resembled a slap and then a deep voice screaming for the boy to get inside.

What had just happened made the rock boy feel a growing anger inside; still, he did not look back, knowing that if he did that, he wouldn’t be able to turn his back to Daichi ever again.

I liked the chapter. So they got home.

I felt bad for poor Daichi, and I totally understood why he didn't want to turn back home.

I wonder how will they meet again. because I have a feeling they will :p

(Hi again!

I wanted to say a BIG thank you for everyone supporting me, for everyone commenting and for everyone reading even without commenting! *hugs

I feel like i received an award or something and now i'm saying the thank you speech! ahahahaahha xD

Well, this time the update was rather quick!

i hope everyone likes it! :D

For those who like Kouki, i'm afraid you'll have to wait a bit until he comes back to the scene. This part is more focused on Daichi.

Still, important things will be told on the next chapters. ;D [so tune in for the next episode! ahha just like on TV :p]

anyway, have a nice read né! ;D )

Chapter 12 Gathering information

“I’m pretty sure this was the school…”

Daichi had been sitting on a bench not far away from the front gate.

K-high was not a big school, with only one building of two floors, more outworn that it was supposed to be, and a small gym on the left side. Boys and girls kept coming in and out of the gate, some with a strange style and others considerably normal.

“For a school known as the gathering place for all the delinquents, I was expecting much worse!”

After waiting for about one hour, his legs gave in, making him get up to stop the itch and numbness.

Since he was already up, Daichi decided to get closer to the gate, hoping to see the person he had been looking for these last few days.

In truth, after returning home that one time, his father filled with worry and anger ended up forbidding his son from going out no matter what.

In the morning, he would take him to school himself and as soon as his classes and cram school were over, one of his employees was supposed to go pick him up and take him home. For about a week Daichi was not able to go anywhere else besides home and school.

However, he was finally free from such strict punishment. During that one week, his mind was always on the boy with whom he shared that small bed in the barn. So, without needing much thought, the first place he went to was the riverside, hoping to find him there. He had no luck.

Then, he remembered to go find him at school. It was not a hard task since he remembered Kouki’s uniform like it was his own. So there he was, in front of the school, wearing plain closes, trying not to catch much attention. It was obvious that if he had appeared there with his school uniform, everyone would end up staring at him. Their schools were places that had nothing in common, as well as the students.

“Maybe he skipped classes like last time. Even thought he doesn’t look like it, maybe he really is a delinquent.”

Another hour passed and the boy started feeling a bit impatient.

The time he had been there allowed him to see a completely different world from his. Groups of young guys fighting each other with every weapon one could imagine, police coming, girls wearing almost no clothes trying to seduce whomever they could, beautiful guys, that at first he thought were girls, flirting with older guys and shy students with their heads down trying to get out as fast as they could, trying to pass unnoticed.

Daichi thought that the teachers were also to blame. They were responsible to put their students in order. However, after a while he realized that training savage animals would be easier that trying to speak with those youngsters. Either way, his first impression that the school was not so bad had clearly changed.

When he was about to give up and go home, a group of noisy girls passed by him, talking so loud that someone on the other side of the road could hear them.

“You wouldn’t!”

“I will!!”

“You’re totally going to get rejected! Ahahahaha”

“Laugh all you want, girl! But in the end of the day I’m the only one who has the courage to do it!”

“Kouki-sempai would never even spare a glance at you, much less date you! You’re crazy, girl!”

At the sound of that name Daichi quickly lift his head facing the girls.

“Hey! Hey you! Please wait!”

Five heads turned around facing the slim boy who had just screamed.

“You talking to us?”

“Hmm. Y-yes! I… I couldn’t help noticing you were talking about a boy named Kouki. I was wondering if you could… you know… tell me things about him…”

His cheeks became slightly red, making the girls giggle.

“Another one…” said one of the girls while smirking “You are not the only one, you know? Kouki-sempai is very popular…”

Daichi felt his body stiffen, making him feel uncomfortable. But not noticing the discomfort of the other boy, the girl, which was probably the leader of the group, kept on talking.

“Should I really tell you anything? Because I was preparing to confess to him, you see? I don’t want more rivals!”

“I-I’m not a rival. I’m a friend…”

The screechy laughs of the girl pierced Daichi ears so deep that he had to cover them with his hands.

“Oh sorry! I didn’t know your ears were this sensible. Ahahahah Still… since you are so cute, I’ll tell you some interesting things. BUT in return, you’ll have to give a kiss to Sakura-chan here. You’re totally her type!”

Daichi was so surprised that for a while he wondered if this was really happening or it was just one of his dreams. But no, this was reality. Would he really kiss someone just for the sake of some information that might not even be true? Was Kouki really worth it? Daichi’s mind was moving nonstop, trying to get all the details straight. However, he had not time to think with his head, quickly answering with his heart.

“I’ll do it!”

A big uhhhh followed by some very loud laughs filled the air near the front gate.

“Okay! If you don’t keep your promise… then we will be forced to call some friends to take care of the problem. You see? Our friends don’t like to see us sad…”

“I get it! I said I’ll do it, so I will!! Just start talking already!”

Daichi patience was at its limit; especially since he had been there for about two hours, not being able to even see the person he wanted.

“Wow! Watch out, we have a badass over here.” Once more the annoying laughs and smirks. “So… What do you want to know?”

Everything! That was the first though he had. However, he knew that he couldn’t say that, not to them.

“Hmm… I don’t know... for example, why is he so popular?”

“You ARE kidding, right?” the girls talking looked truly shocked and the others had their mouths completely open “He IS our prince here. There is no one in the whole school as wanted as him! For both boys and girls! But if you had eyes on your face you WOULD see that!”

Daichi knew better than anyone else that Kouki was beautiful and he had been able to see that beauty up close, when they slept next to each other. How much he controlled himself for not saying that out loud, was beyond any measurement.

“My eyes work just fine. Don’t worry! I was talking about other things, not what’s in the outside!”

“UHH! I see what you mean… you sure go right to the important part…” She giggled and winked at him “Let’s say that… for what I’ve heard… he is quite good. Actually, he is perfect! As long as you pay what’s supposed to.”

“What? What are you talking about?”

“What am I talking about?” The girl repeated the question to herself to make sure she had listened well. “You sure are naïve aren’t ya? What I mean is that he sells his body. He gives you as much pleasure as you want, and then you pay him. He accepts everything… girls or boys, old or new, you name it.”

Daichi couldn’t believe what the girl had just told him. Lies! It had to be lies. Kouki wasn’t like that! If he was, wouldn’t he have taken the opportunity when both of them slept together? After all he is rich and…. He stopped thinking. He didn’t want to admit that maybe he would have indeed paid him, had the opportunity shown itself.

“That’s all we know! That he is hot and experienced. And honestly, that’s all we need to know!” They all started laughing, as if agreeing with their leader.

Then, one of the girls headed towards him and stopped right in front of his face. She looked him in the eyes and smiled before closing her own.

“She is waiting for her kiss”

Daichi swallowed his own saliva, closed his eyes and immediately regretted what he had promised. However, there was no turning back so he took a deep breath and touched her lips with his own. They were soft and wet but he still felt disgusted. He never thought his first kiss would be like that.

An image of the barn came to his mind, more specifically of their “almost” kiss. If he had known better, he would really have kissed him back then!

Once he realized that he was wishing those lips were Kouki’s, a guy instead of a girl, he panicked.

Daichi doesn’t remember much of what happened. Some laughs and screams, then cars and horns, then quiet, a peculiar quiet. He was not sure where he was.

When he looked around he saw small and old houses, threatening to fall any minute, making him recognize the place. He was in the poor part of the city.

At that time of the day, that place seemed empty, making it almost possible to see ghost wandering around. However, he knew the reason why. People would rather be out in the street than in those moldy houses. It was safer and wealthier.

He kept on walking for a while and then he heard noises behind him. Someone had been following him. Daichi felt his body freeze with fear and out of the blue a hand grabbed his arm, turning him around.

The person stared at the rich boy for a while. The time he took to talk seemed like ages for Daichi. He was already getting ready to give him money and everything he needed.

However, the boy who he thought was robbing him did nothing of the sort, surprising him with one single phrase.

“I know that Kouki guy they were talking about! The K-high prince? I’ve heard many stories of him. I can tell you many things…”