What are you reading right now?

Kujaku

On 4/9/2021 at 2:07 AM, 3ruri said:

Yesssss read that pleaseeeee and tell me what you think about it later. I hope you will like all 3 books.

Will be only one book, I'm not reading the whole series... >.< 

Now reading I Wish You All the Best by Mason Deaver. I thought I would drop it, tried reading it once before, but I guess I was really not in the mood because it's really interesting. 

Edited by Kujaku

On 4/10/2021 at 2:37 PM, Kujaku said:

I Wish You All the Best by Mason Deaver

what a pile of— aaaaanyway. really need a break now, so I'm reading Piercing by Ryū Murakami. 

Edited by Kujaku

• 4 weeks later...

American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis.

I think this is a very underestimated and misunderstood book. In the book, we get into the head of a mentally ill man (Patrick Bateman) who represents a typical superficial American society. Some passages are not logically explained because we (as the hero of the story) suffer from schizophrenia and try to heal. Unfortunately people think we are crazy and their superficial view is the only right one. That bitter gaze society destroys everything around them, they created what Patrick Bateman is.

• Like 2

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 The book sounds really interesting. I like watching documentaries about serial killers but I don't read much other than M/M books.

Anyway, right now I'm reading Cold Case Psychic Series by Pandora Pine. I've read Book #1 a couple of years back, forgot why I didn't look for the rest of the installments until now. It's about a Homicide Detective working with a Psychic on solving cold cases. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I ain't reading anything atm T_T
been too god dam busy, but im waiting for next manga that will be in store soon*_*

sekai iiicchchiiiii

• 2 months later...

I was re-reading Battle Royale in ESP, as its the cheaper options for me atm.

I couldn't afford all the series so I left it for now to read "The How Of Happiness" (it isn't a manga)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am reading Tai-Pan by James Clavell now. I read Shogun back in highschool and since I liked it, I decided to read the whole Asian Saga (in chronological order). I'm not even half way in, but so far I really like it. 

I think I'm the only one here currently reading a Fic? I'm loving the angst on this one and the pacing was well delivered.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 by Heian

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I started reading The Janes by Louise Luna. Reading, I had the suspicion that it is part of a series and a quick search revealed that, indeed, it is. It's the second book in a series to be more precise, so I got the first one as well, Two Girls Down. I guess I'm going to read that first one then continue. I have no idea how I stumbled upon the book, I usually check if they are part of a series.