(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

"Thanks." Veryn murmured to the driver.

He gave Sebastian a nervous smile and began to walk towards the shop. He could hear the thoughts of everyone they walked past and had to do his best to block them out.

I might need some distractions... he thought to Sebastian.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian looked over, Distractions..... distractions.... what can I distract you with? He mulled it over a moment then started sending the guy images from their sexscapades! The bath. The plane. The garden. The bed.

His thoughts were interrupted when he saw the Golden Ring. Yummy. What kind do you like?

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn's cheeks flushed deeply at the man's thoughts, it certainly did help keep him from noticing the thoughts of everyone else. You're making me want to bend you over right here...

I like maple bars, what about you? he glanced at the man. we can get a few to share after lunch too.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sorry. I was just distracting you, Master. Not sure how the locals would react. He teased, in truth they might only stare but not bat an eyelid behind watching them.

Oh? I have no idea. I’ve never had a donut. At least I don’t think I have. He admits. I’ll just pick one that looks nice.

Sebastian looked over and smiled. It says get a box of twelve for their discount price. Is twelve too many?

Guest Kotorichan

Twelve is fine, if we can't finish all of them then maybe some of the staff would want what's left... Veryn brushed his tail against the man's thigh.

He frowned slightly as they approached the counter, he hated the feeling of everyone's thoughts in his mind...

I'll let you order... Otherwise I might accidentally respond to their thoughts.

Guest syaoran-puu

Okay. You can hold me with your tail if it helps.... Sebastian offered as got into the queue. Soon it was his turn. He looked at the options. “Three maple bars.” Plenty for Veryn, maybe one for him? After that he just pointed to whatever looked nice until he reached twelve. Some of these look really messy to eat.

Sebastian paid, accepted the box and led Veryn out. Any interesting thoughts?

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn stayed quiet, trying to focus on ignoring all the noise in his mind. He let out a sigh of relief as they left the shop and his mind went quiet again. I was trying not to listen... Some people wondering who I was and why you were with me. Someone was hoping no one would realize they were buying two dozen donuts for themself. he smiled slightly. "I guess it would be kinda weird for me to carry the box for you..." He murmured.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fair enough. Maybe you’ll pick on some juicy gossip one day and not be able to resist listening in. He teased.

“Yes, Master.” Sebastian looked over. “It is my honour to carry it for you.”

Guest Kotorichan

I'll be sure to let you know if I do Veryn chuckled softly. "That's what I thought." He didn't like making Sebastian do everything for him, but he knew that he shouldn't argue. At least for now he should just play the role of the Lord.

He lightly brushed his tail against the man's ass. I'll reward you later

Guest syaoran-puu

“You need not worry, Master. I’m just completing my duty.” Sebastian offered, looking to him. I’m used to doing what my Master needs. You don’t need to worry. Carry a box of donuts is hardly strenuous.

He whimpered, unable to help it, as his arse was tapped. He lost control of the squeeze and felt some of Veryn’s essence dribble out. His cheeks blushed and he swallowed as he nodded. “I look forward to it, Master.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Hm?" Veryn smirked at the man's sqeak. am I going to need to fill you up again? he resisted the urge to slip his tail into the back of the man's pants. It felt like his self control was getting worse the more time he spent with Sebastian.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian nodded. Yes, Master.

Heated eyes looked over at Veryn, they rounded the corner. Lance got out and opened the car door for Veryn.

Sebastian cleared his throat. Needing a moment to compose himself before sliding into the car.

Guest Kotorichan

do you think you can manage that without cumming? Veryn couldn't hide the lust in his gaze, his eyes wandering over Sebastian's body.

He smiled at Lance and climbed into the car. "Thanks."

He waited for Sebastian to get into the car before wrapping his arms around the man's waist.

When Lance was back in the driver's seat he looked up. "It's getting close to lunchtime. Would you mind driving us back to the estate?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Yes Master..... I will at least try. You can punish me if I fail. he offered

Sebastian went into his arms willingly and blushed as he relaxed in his hold.

“Of course, Master. Right away.” Lance started the car again and drove them home.

Sebastian looked up at Veryn and kissed his chin.

Guest Kotorichan

I'll keep that in mind... Although I'd rather not have to punish you. Veryn chuckled softly. you're too cute for that

He held Sebastian close. Where should I take you this time? Somewhere in the garden again? Or maybe right at the lunch table? he nuzzled the man's neck.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian smirked at that. I’m sure you can make ‘punishment’ fun too, Master. He chuckled then covered his mouth to stop looking insane. I will try my best not to cum. He promised.

Swallowing slightly he covered his face. Where ever Master wants is fine by me. He couldn’t help but imagine the dining room table first followed by the garden.

Lance pulled up. Got out and opened the door for Veryn. “We have arrived Master. If you want to go anywhere please do not hesitate to ask for me.”

Guest Kotorichan

Maybe I can find something to tie up your cock...[/] Veryn lightly nipped his neck. If we have some ribbon I could make you into a nice gift for myself.

He smirked at the man's thoughts. dining room it is then

"Thank you Lance." He smiled and got out of the car, offering Sebastian his hand to help him out. He knew that wasn't exactly fitting of his new position, but he didn't think it would be too suspicious...

Guest syaoran-puu

I-I have ribbon. He stuttered. Sebastian felt his cheeks blush harder the more Veryn thought.

He accepted the hand and covered his hard crotch with the box as they started to walk.

Lance nodded. I know that look. They’re about to have sex. Well.... good for them. Can’t be jealous just because I’m not getting any. All the women here are not my type. Ah well.

Sebastian looked up at Veryn. Shall I ask for lunch to be served?

Guest Kotorichan

Good, go ahead and bring that for me before we eat.

Veryn chuckled at Lance's thoughts, they were rather obvious...

Sure, go ahead and get the ribbon too.[i/] he caught his lips in a light kiss.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian felt his body meaning into that kiss before he nodded and hurried away. He left the donuts with a member of staff who prepared them on a plate and watched them get things ready as he went to grab the ribbon and return to the dining room quickly.

He gripped the ribbon and looked for Veryn. Am I acting too obvious and needy? Probably. Too late to turn back now.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn sat down in the dining room to wait for Sebastian. He smiled when the man returned and gestured for him to come closer.

I like how needy you're acting. he reassured him. It's adorable.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian pretended you pout at being overheard but he smiled and approached him. He held up the ribbon and sat in the chair near him.

I get the feeling that you’d find me adorable for lots of reasons. Because you’re insane! He chuckled and looked up at him.

Guest Kotorichan

Perfect Veryn smiled at the sight of the ribbon.

that's not a very nice way to think of your master. he teased. aren't you supposed to agree with everything I say? he lightly bumped his foot against Sebastian's.

Guest syaoran-puu

Is that what you want? For me to just agree with you? Then I can do that. Yes, Master. You’re amazing, Master. I can’t wait for your cock in my needy arse, Master. You’re my only one, Master. He purred.

Sebastian moved his foot to touch the other in return just as food was brought out. A tray of food and two plates. More buffet than individual servings.

He waited for Veryn to pick.

Guest Kotorichan

I was going to say no, but I do like hearing how much you want me Veryn chuckled softly. and I would like you to accept how cute you are.

He smiled at the sight of the food and filled up his plate. "Go ahead" he said, giving Sebastian a nod so it would be clear the man had permission.