(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn gently brushed Sebastian's hair out of the way and fastened the necklace in place. He wrapped his arms around the man's waist, pulling him close and kissing his neck. "Don't worry so much... I won't be angry if you lose it." He promised. "I told you I was going to pamper you, didn't I?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian shivered as his neck was touched. He couldn’t help it.

He looked over his shoulder and eyed him carefully. Why me though. He looked away and touched the necklace. I just don’t understand why he’d pick me..... “Thank you.”

Guest Kotorichan

"You don't have to understand..." Veryn caught his lips in a gentle kiss. "You're beautiful and smart and kind... You deserve to be pampered and cared for." He murmured. "I love you Sebastian. Even if you don't think you're worth this kind of treatment, I know you are."

Guest syaoran-puu

Each word felt like a stab... he just wasn’t used to it! He wondered briefly if he would ever be able to accept the compliments easily?

He turned and looked up at him, wrapping his arms around him. “Maybe you’ll let me repay the kindness. I don’t have much to offer... but name it and I’ll see what I can do.”

That’s the second time he’s said he loves me... has anyone ever loved me before? I don’t know....

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn smiled and nuzzled him gently. "You're already doing plenty for me." He murmured. "But if I think of anything I'll be sure to let you know." He gave him another peck on the lips before pulling away. "Is there somewhere outside we can sit and still get WiFi?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian blushed but accepted it.... better that way.

“Outside?” He touched the gems a moment, thinking about the question. “The gazebo maybe? It’s got a hot tub under it. But there’s a bar and some chairs too....” he finally offered.

Guest Kotorichan

"That sounds perfect." Veryn hummed. "I want somewhere that we can be alone while we shop for toys but doesn't bring back too many unpleasant memories for you." He pulled away. "If you can think of anywhere else that would fit then we could go there too."

Guest syaoran-puu

“The patio perhaps? There’s a seated area out there....? I’ll show you both, they’re close to each other. You can decided.” He offered.

Sebastian made sure everything was locked up and led him outside. “Oh! Should I go get a laptop? Or are we using a phone?”

Guest Kotorichan

"I was going to grab my laptop, but whatever you have is probably better..." Veryn chuckled. His laptop was a couple years old and pretty slow. "I should probably look into getting a new one too..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian shrugged, “they’ll all be similar I’m sure.... we can figure it out. Perhaps a list?” He offered.

“New laptop. New office computer? Perhaps? Some new clothes that aren’t suits? If you like. Toys and things.” He blushed a little.

Retrieving the laptop he sometimes was allowed to use to spend his clothing budget he continued out. “Anything else? You really don’t need to skimp. Even if you splashed a million without thinking you’d not scratch the surface....”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn followed him, frowning slightly. "I don't think I need anything else... If I think of something then I can always order it later." He sighed.

"I'm not used to spending money so this is probably gonna stress me out." He laughed nervously. "I'm probably going to need you to remind me that I can afford all this..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“I can do that.” Sebastian promised, bumping him softly. “The tailor and tutor are here tomorrow. So this is more.... fun things.” He promised.

Taking a seat he opened the laptop and signed on as himself. All the bank details stored that way.

“What shall we look for first?” He moved the laptop in front of the other. “Would you like me to fetch drinks and snacks?”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn sat down next to him, wrapping an arm around his waist. "Let's start with the boring stuff first... Save the toys for last so I have something to look forward to." He kissed his neck lightly.

"Snacks and drinks would be great if you don't mind, make sure to get enough for yourself too." He said with a smile.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Okay. Have fun. He reminded.” He stood up but paused. “The details are saved... but if you need or want, the physical cards are in the wallet.” He smiled.

Sebastian got up and headed to the kitchen. When he said it was for the Master he got assistance. They weren’t too happy about doubling it, but they did.

Soon he returned with a tray of food and a jug of iced tea and one of orange juice. “I had to guess what you might enjoy.”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn started looking at computers, he was clearly a bit stressed by the time Sebastian returned. He looked up at the man, with a slight frown. "Thanks... I'm not picky so anything is fine..." He looked back at the screen and sighed. "I've narrowed it down to three laptops... It's really hard to ignore the price though."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian smiled at him. Sitting down he bumped him softly. “Let me have a look?” He glanced over. “I think you should get these two? Then you can have one around the house or in the bedroom and one in your office? At least for now.” He smiled. “Don’t worry about the money. Just.... have fun.”

Sebastian stroked a hand down Veryn’s leg. “Think of it like this.... you just won a prize and I’m helping you to spend it.”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn frowned slightly at the man's words. "I mean, if I won a prize I would have had to save it..." He sighed, wrapping an arm around Sebastian as he added both laptops to his cart. "But if you think I should get them both..." He lightly kissed Sebastian's cheek. "I'll trust you."

Guest syaoran-puu

“I think you should live a little.” He laughed. “I’d there anything you’ve always wanted but never had the money for?”

Sebastian clicked forward and looked at the accessories. “Like.... a projector? Movie experience and all that. Or....” What do normal people want? “....a PlayStation thing?”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn hesitated for a moment. "I... Uh..." He looked away. "It's kinda silly but I always wanted to have a house with a library... Although I guess there might already be one here..." He laughed softly. "I can't really think of anything else right now..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh!” Sebastian chuckled. “There is a room with shelves in, some books. Why don’t you treat yourself to some books? We can line them all up? You can always add to it little button often?” He offered softly.

Buying the laptops and two cases. He moved to clothing. “So,... designer jeans and shirts? Or.... a jumper or two?” He smiled at him. “What do you find comfortable?”

Guest Kotorichan

"Thanks, I'll do that..." Veryn nuzzled him.

"Jeans and shirts sound good... I don't really need them to be designer but I guess that'd help me keep up appearances..." He squeezed Sebastian lightly. He didn't really like the idea of wasting money on designer brands... But it didn't feel like he had much of a choice.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You might not feel so self conscious?” He offered. “You can be that guy who doesn’t care what he’s wearing. But people will know? What size are you? I’ll grab some things I think will look nice on you. Then you can blame me when I spend too much!” He winked.

The easy affection was wearing him down. He found himself leaning into each touch, craving the next one, nuzzling and touching him back... Whats gotten into me?

Guest Kotorichan

"I guess so..." Veryn sighed. "I guess it might also be nice to not have to constantly hear people judging my clothes in their head..."

He told the man his sizes, resting his head on his shoulder and closing his eyes. "Thanks, although you clearly know more about what's in budget than I do..."

"I guess I should also dress well for your sake too... It probably won't make you very happy to be seen with me if I look like shit..." he chuckled softly. "Although I can't imagine you'd say that to my face."

He smiled at the return of affection, careful not to comment on it. He didn't want to scare Sebastian off. He resisted the urge to tell him that there was nothing wrong with how he was acting, wanting to give him a bit of privacy in his own mind.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Yeah. Just trying to make it easier for you.” Theres nothing wrong with you. People are just prude and have ridiculous expectations. But.... you will likely feel happier if people don’t critique you for something that doesn’t matter... Sebastian shrugged at him.

He laughed, “I’ve had to dress others before....” Lets not go there though. He offered. He hunted a variety of things and added them to a cart. He spent a small fortune but it would be worth it, Lets just hoped he likes most of this. I think it will suit him....

He quirked a brow. “I don’t mind what you look like.” I really don’t. You look sexy to me. He said honestly.

He placed the order then looked at him. “Do you want anything else? Accessories? A bag? Belts? Oh! Cuff links? Something with a purple gem? Though the tailor might sort all that out for you...” he offered gently.

“How about I just let you shop for the fun stuff you want?” He blushed. I can’t even imagine what you’ll pick....

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn closed his eyes as Sebastian shopped, just allowing the man to pick out whatever he thought was best. "You probably have better taste than I do..." He murmured. "So whatever you think would look best."

He blushed softly and kisses Sebastian's neck. "You're too sweet... Don't you want to have a master you can be proud to be seen with?" He teased lightly.

He sighed at the mention of more things. "Whatever you think I need..." he said. "I don't know what people are going to be expecting from me..."

He chuckled softly at the man's next thoughts. "You can't imagine anything I might pick for you?" He trailed his hands over Sebastian's thighs. "So innocent."