(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian gasped as he grabbed. You feel hot.... literally. he looked up at the man but nodded. “We can.... Eh..... most is in boxes already.... or draws.... so we’d just have to carry it. It’s not too far....” he looked at him, reaching and touching his face. “You’re not worrying about me, are you?” He smiled. “I’m okay. He’s gone.” He looked around. “This room wasn’t as bad as some of them. I’d just.... rather not think about it.” He offered.

Guest Kotorichan

"Hot..?" Veryn frowned slightly, he didn't feel any different...

"I don't want you to have to be anywhere that reminds you of those things..." Veryn nuzzled his neck. "If you don't want me to worry about you then just remember that I have to see those memories too... So you're free to think of this as for my own benefit."

He pulled away. "Alright, where are these boxes?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian nodded. “Yeah. You were cold to the touch yesterday.... even your cock.” He remembered it all too well! “But you seem to be burning up now. You’re much warmer.” He shrugged. “If you don’t feel ill I’m sure it’s nothing....” he offered. I’ll keep an eye on it. He mused to himself.

“Agh.” He smiled. “That does make it easier actually. Then. To save you having to see it. We’ll gut the place with gusto!” He laughed.

“This wall looks like books but it’s not....” he walked to a panel. Pulling a real book off. Half of really books had been chopped and stuffed into a door box thing, leaving room behind it. The book moved like a lever and popped it opened. The wall went further back than you would predict. Six file boxes inside. And a draw of files. “There they are.”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn blushed softly at the mention of his cock. "That's because my father had ice magic isn't it..?"

"I think my hands were smoking this morning... Maybe it's related to that somehow..." He thought outloud.

"Good." He kissed Sebastian's forehead. "Whatever makes you feel better."

His eyes widened as the secret door was revealed. "Oh wow..." He murmured, stepping inside. "This like something out of a movie..." He picked up one of the boxes of files, used to moving heavy things at work. "So, where am I taking it?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“I think so. Your powers are a little wild right now.” He smiled. As I’m sure you’re aware. Hearing everything and everyone can’t be much fun. He frowned.”Smoking?” It took him a moment then he asked. “Your dad was ice and telepathy.... what was your mum?”

Sebastian relaxed at the kiss. Nodding a little as he grabbed a box too. “This movie is very much true. There’s only a few secrets like this that I know, but I’m happy to share them with you.”

He nodded to the door as he closed the panel. “Down stairs. There’s two doors. One to the wine cellar and one to a vault. Since you’re programmed on this door now it should accept you down there too. But it might want a retina scan too.” Sebastian had never dared open the vault. He was unaware of the money and riches held within. “We can’t access the door from the outside. We have to go down the stairs. They’re off the servant corridor. I’ll direct you? Or lead the way. Which ever is easiest.”

Guest Kotorichan

"I heard that she was a fire demon... Although apparently she was really weak. I figured that my powers were so weak they never surfaced..." Veryn frowned. "is it possible to inherit both of their powers..?"

"I'd be happy to see all the secrets around here." He smiled slightly. "If you wouldn't mind leading the way, that would probably be easier."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Well.... I think it is possible? But duel powers is already incredibly rare. To have trip powers? You must be uber powerful.” He said simply. “You’ll be the talk of the town when people learn.” Proposals coming out the wahssu.... “Very popular.”

“Sure. It might take time.” He offered, but headed off towards the vault. It wasn’t too far from the office, done by design. His father had liked his treasures close.

Outside the door he nodded. The door was set into solid rock. No getting around it... one way in or out. “Just put your hand on it like in the office. If it wants a retina scan...” he shifted the box. “The scanner is there.” He pointed.

Guest Kotorichan

"There isn't any possibility I could hide it... Is there?" Veryn really didn't want the attention, and he really didn't want to deal with proposals, especially not before he was able to be open about his relationship with Sebastian.

"I'm not in a rush." He hummed.

He adjusted the box so he was holding it in one arm and scanned his hand, then his eye when prompted.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Not sure. You should be able to get the tutor to sign a confidentiality agreement? I won’t tell anyone. But people might notice something?” He offered.

He watched. Then blinked in surprise at the content of the vault. More gold and riches than he’d ever seen! A fortune. He knew more money was in the bank too.... but the gems! He found himself looking at a stunning diamond before shaking himself. “Where do you want the boxes putting?”

Guest Kotorichan

"if we can keep it a secret at least until I settle in a bit more that would be great..." Veryn sighed. "I just don't want to deal with a bunch of attention all at once..."

He almost dropped the box at the sight of the riches in the vault. "Holy shit..." He glanced at Sebastian, even more surprised to see the man's reaction. "Did you not know about this..?"

"Ah... I don't know, wherever you think they should go..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“I won’t say anything until you’re ready then.” Sebastian promised.

He shook his head and looked over at him, “no. I don’t think I’ve been in here for a long time....if ever.... but no..... I didn’t know.” Sebastian turned to look at Veryn then around. “Here then? We’ll put them back in the office once it’s all redone. So there’s no need to bury them or anything.” He looked at everything, Theres so many pretty things in here....

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn set the box down in the spot Sebastian indicated. He grinned at the man's thoughts. "Oh? Do you have a weakness for gems?" He waited until Sebastian had set his own box down before pulling him close. "Maybe I should buy you some jewelry then."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian blushed brightly at being caught. “I.... no.... yes... maybe? I mean....” he pouted, flustered. “You don’t have to!” He gulped.

Sebastian buries his nose in the guys chest and tried to hide!

Guest Kotorichan

"I know I don't have to." Veryn stroked his hair. "I want to pamper you." He kissed the top of his head. "besides, I think you'd look beautiful with some fancy jewelry..."

He paused for a moment, remembering what he meant to talk to the man about. "By the way... I only requested large beds so there would be plenty of space for both of us... I'm not inviting anyone else to my bed... Unless it's something like what we're planning with Horus where you are with me and have approved of the idea." He nuzzled the man's head. "Even if the information about my powers gets out and I have other young lords trying to seduce me... I would only allow them to join us if you were interested in them."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian looked at him funny, as if trying to figure him out before giving him up. “If you want me to wear jewels. I will.” His way of saying yes... and maybe even please.

He squirmed a little. Sorry! “I didn’t mean to think bad of you.... and I am trying to get used to.... you.” Seb swallowed and looked up at him. “Okay. Only if we’re both interested then.” He blushed. This will take some getting used to!

Slowly he wrapped his arms around him. “You’re being to kind to me.” Don’t break me.

Guest Kotorichan

"Thank you. I would be happy to see you in jewels." Veryn smiled.

He squeezed the man close. "I know... I'm not angry with you... It makes me a bit sad, but I'm not angry. I just wanted to make sure that you didn't misunderstand."

"I'm not being too kind... You deserve to be treated well..." He kissed his forehead. "I won't break you... I promise..."

"Unless you count fucking you so hard you can't walk for a week." He teased, trying to lighten the mood a bit. "Let's go get the rest of the boxes." He lightly patted his ass.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I think you’d look good with some too.” He said honestly. “I think you’ll very dashing in a new suit too.” Sebastian smiled. Very tempting and fuckable.

“I didn’t mean to make you sad... I’m sorry.” He hummed softly. Meaning it.

I believe you. He whispered.

Seb laughed. “You’re welcome to try Master.” He grinned. “But yes. Let’s go get the rest. Two more trips each should be enough. It won’t take long. Then we’ll have to gut the room and order new stuff. You won’t be able to get rid of the bookcase. But we can work around it? It will look different in a brighter setting.”

Sebastian headed back up. Checking the door was locked before heading up. I can’t even imagine what it would be like to own one thing from that vault. Let alone it all..... I bet Veryn is really feeling overwhelmed. What can I do to help?

Guest Kotorichan

"Everyone at the meeting thought my suit looked terrible." Veryn laughed. "So I should really hurry up and get some new clothes." He kissed Sebastian's forehead. "Are you saying I'm not already fuckable?"

"It's alright, it isn't your fault... I know you're doing your best to get used to me."

"Yeah, I don't think it'll be too hard to work around it." He smiled. "I'll probably need the designers to do most of the work, otherwise it'll look terrible."

He sighed slightly at the man's thoughts. "It still doesn't feel real... But just having you with me is helping."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Is that what their thoughts said?” He smirked. “For the record, I think you look fuckable right now too. I can prove it to you if you want?” Sebastian winked.

He just hoped that was enough.... and just hoped he learnt to stop expecting the worse!

“I’m sure once everything’s out you just say leave the bookcase but do... whatever it is you want.....” he looked at Veryn. I think it would look nice in white, bronze and natural wood.

He stopped in his step and took his hand. “That won’t change then. I’ll be here for you.” As long as you desire it.

Sebastian put a hand on the pad and stepped inside. Waiting for the door to close he opened the secret hole and pulled out another box.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn blushed softly at the compliment. "Thanks..."

"That sounds like a good idea." He smiled at the man's thoughts. "Something a bit less deary is all I want."

He chuckled softly and kissed Sebastian's cheek. "I'm always going to want you here with me, so I hope you don't regret promising that..."

He followed Sebastian in and picked up another box.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Less dreary. Check.” He winked. Sebastian didn’t think anything about Veryn could be dreary!

“I won’t.” He looked back at him. I don’t say it lightly.

They worked together, completing multiple trips until they deposited the last. “There! All done.” Seb looked around. “Is there anything in here you want taking out? Maybe one of the paintings for your office? Though it can stay here until it’s decorated.” He smiled at Veryn.

Guest Kotorichan

"I think I'll leave everything in here until it's done being decorated..." Veryn said, glancing around. His eyes landed on a golden necklace with an intricate pendant laid with small rubies and diamonds.

He walked over and held it up to Sebastian. "What do you think?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian let his eyes look at some of the paintings. The eyes one that one is creepy.... that ones pretty, but maybe a little sad.... wow? What’s that even meant to be? he had tilted his head to look before hearing Veryn. Turning he blinked at the sight. Wow, that’s amazing. “that’s very pretty. It will look nice on you, Veryn.”

Guest Kotorichan

"It's not for me." Veryn chuckled softly. "Turn around so I can put it on you." He said gently. He was glad that Sebastian liked it, although he wasn't sure if he would be able to convince the man to take it.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Me?” Sebastian looked at him wide eyed.

He turned at the comment out of habit but his mind was freaking out a little. I can’t take this.... what if I break it or lose it? It’s probably worth a fortune! Way more than me. Why would he want me to wear it? His face was red as stood waiting...