(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’m sure that’s not true.... but whatever.” He chuckled.

“I’ll think about it. You’re okay with this lot for now I think. It should be here tomorrow by ten in the morning. I tossed in some silk pyjamas. Just in case you fancy wandering around at night.” He winked.

Sebastian blushed at the kiss. He could say it out loud.... Okay... maybe I can predict a few things you might like... He imagined the toy they’d used on the plane and handcuffs....[/i] “Maybe it’s time I close my eyes....” he said doing just that!

Guest Kotorichan

"You don't want to help me pick anything out?" Veryn teased, his tail brushing against the man's leg. "I want to know what sort of things you're interested in too."

He took the laptop and began to look at some options. "I guess that might ruin a bit of the surprise..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian reared his forehead on the others shoulder and frowned a moment.

“I can help you look to start with them close my eyes?” He offered, I’m not sure what good I’ll be.... you already know what my favourite one to my knowledge looks like.... He swallowed.

Guest Kotorichan

"That sounds good." Veryn nuzzled him gently. "We'll go through and pick out the things that look interesting to you, and then you can close your eyes and I'll pick some surprises for you."

He patted his waist. "You might see something that you didn't even know you wanted."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian chuckled and looked at Veryn a moment in amusement before nodding. “You’re right. Maybe I will.”

I wonder if I would even have been into any of this if I’d not been born to this family. I can’t claim o regret it.... Veryn sure knows how to tease me with them. He swallowed, this particular thought more for himself than Veryn.

He leaned in close, looking. The dimensions of some of the toys gave him pause. How would something so big even... fit?! He laughed. He pointed out a couple but he was rather reserved.

Guest Kotorichan

"You were able to take the toy and my cock last night." Veryn chuckled. "You still think these toys are too big?"

He lightly licked the man's neck. "You know... Horus was pretty impressed that you could take my cock and tail at the same time." He slipped his tail between the man's legs, lightly rubbing him through his pants. "My cute little size queen."

Guest syaoran-puu

“I.... but... eh.... that’s.... different?” He blushed, clearly not she’s how to respond. Sebastian blinked at that. “He was? I can’t decide if that’s nice or not.” He laughed.

He’s right though! I took them easily. Veryn is definitely not the smallest either! He’s huge and wide! “Size queen?” Sebastian laughed, “you might have a point though. I like your big, hard cock inside me.” He admits.

Guest Kotorichan

"Is it?" Veryn smirked. "Maybe we should try one of these and see what you think..." He picked out a fairly large toy, although not the largest.

"I knew it" he laughed and kissed his cheek. "You like being stuffed to the breaking point. I wonder how you'd like it if you could take two cocks at once." He teased. "Both me and someone else, pounding into that slutty hole of yours."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian felt his hole clench at the idea but he nodded. Looking at the big dildo on the screen.

He chuckled at the question. “I predict I’ll love it....” He even imagined it. No faces. Just his hole taking two cocks. Two sets of hands on him.... he shuddered and blushed.

“I’ll close my eyes....” he offered, doing just that. He’d certainly had plenty food for thought!

Guest Kotorichan

"I'll have to keep an eye out for someone who can help me with that." Veryn hummed.

He kept his tail curled up through the man's legs, lightly pressed against him. He picked out a quite a few moee toys, as well as some sex furniture for their playroom and some lube. It was somehow easier to spend money when he knew it wasn't just for himself.

"What size of clothes do you wear?" He asked after a few moments.

Guest syaoran-puu

He gulped a little bit nodded, “yes, Master.” Not Horus.... He frowned. He doesn’t deserve that. Sebastian couldn’t help the thought! He much preferred the idea of proving to the man that he cock trained to only be satisfy by Veryn! Not that he’d be able to explain why that was so appealing but it was.

He heard lots of clicks, his thoughts going wild.... with a strangely eager tone. Wonder which ones he’s selecting! I wonder what plans he’s making for me? Who will he invite to join us...?

At the size question there wasn’t even a hesitation or pause as he told him the details. Wonder what he needs that for?

“I get the feeling you’re finally starting to have some fun.” He chuckled.

Guest Kotorichan

"No, not Horus." Veryn said quickly. "I don't want someone who feels entitled to your body..." He kissed Sebastian's cheek. "It might take awhile to find someone, so be ready to wait awhile."

Veryn picked out a few fetishy outfits, as well as some lingerie in Sebastian's size. His cock twitched at the image of Sebastian wearing those things...

"Yup, this is much more enjoyable." He ordered everything and closed the window so Sebastian wouldn't see. "All done, it'll be here by tomorrow night." He hadn't been able to help but pay extra for the fastest shipping option.

He set the laptop aside and wrapped his arms around the man's waist. "I can't wait..." He breathed.

Guest syaoran-puu

He relaxed at that. “I can wait.” I’m good at waiting.

Sebastian chuckled. “I’m just glad you’re finally having fun.” He meant it to! With a chuckle he leaned in and nuzzled him.

He shuddered as he felt arms around him. “Can I open my eyes is?” Seb asked as he pushed his body closer to the other.

Guest Kotorichan

"Go ahead." Veryn kissed his neck. "Unless you want me to blindfold you and bend you over a chair." He teased, lightly patting the man's hip.

"Is there anything else I need to do today?" He asked, unsure if he was forgetting something.

Guest syaoran-puu

The image of Veryn’s words popped into his head. I wouldn’t argue against either.... he breathed heavily. His body primed and shuddering with a need he hadn’t realised he had!

His eyes fluttered open and he smiled at him. “No. Nothing else you have to do. Tomorrow is your busy day now.” He offered. Sebastian shrugged. “What do you want to do? We can explore the house? Get in the car and go to town? Get the decorators working on the office too? I don’t know. Whatever you want.” He hummed.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn lightly rubbed his tail against the front of Sebastian's pants. "I think I'm just going to keep teasing you all day..." He smirked. "So by tonight you're begging to be fucked."

He lightly squeezed his ass. "You said there's a hot tub, right? Have you ever used it?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian whimpered at that but didn’t argue. Tease. He was well aware that tail was doing wicked things to him! His body was primed and ready.

Squirming only the seat a moment he nodded, “yeah. It’s over there. Under the gazebo.... but no, I’ve never been in it.” He admits. Truth was, he’d never wanted to before.... but with Veryn? Things were different.

Guest Kotorichan

"Good." Veryn smiled, if Sebastian had never been in the hot tub then he wouldn't have any bad memories of it. "How about after dinner we go try it out?" He breathed against the man's neck. He moved his hand to lightly rub the man's groin. "We can keep the whole estate up all night..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian titles his head almost submissively as he made room for Veryn and his attentions. “Yes....” he breathed heavily.

Damn it... why does his tail have to feel so good rubbing against me? he swallowed and felt his cheeks blush. Keep them up? How is he planning to do that!!!? “if that’s your desire, Master.”

Guest Kotorichan

"You're so amazing..." Veryn chuckled softly. "Maybe I should fuck you once and make you keep my cum inside you the rest of the day..." He thought outloud. "It's just so hard to resist you..." Whenever he was with Sebastian it just made his stress melt away, he really didn't think he'd be able to handle this new life without the man.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian squirmed a little. “Whatever my master wants.” He purred. Looking up at him. He recalled the plugs they’d just bought.... then he’d really be keeping the man inside him all day!

He shivered just thinking about it. You really are a tease. Two can play at that game! Sebastian turned and wrapped his arms around him. Arching his body so his area was sticking out. “Master never did let me repay him for letting me wear his jewellery.” He touched the necklace a moment and then nuzzled his cheek. “Where are my manners?”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn guided the man to straddle his hips. "Oh? I suppose that is rather rude..." He kissed his neck. "What did you have in mind?" He squeezed the man's ass again. "Or is it a surprise?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian straddled his lap. No idea. Anything in particular you want? He asked before sealing their lips together in a kiss.

“I could ride you? Bring you to completion and stop before reaching my own?” He hummed. “Or maybe I could continue what I started last night and finally get a taste of you?” Seb winked. Hips purposely rubbing over the others lap.

Horus walked over with a tray and more refreshments. “Excuse the intrusion....” Sebastian is all over this guy again...does the master really like his obedience that much? Damn... he’s fine though. “The kitchen informed me that your bonded went to gather refreshments for you, I’m just checking you have everything you require, Young master.” I don’t appreciate Sebastian taking my job from me....

Guest Kotorichan

"Those both sound good..." Veryn groaned softly at the feeling of the man's ass against him. "Do you think you can manage that first idea though?"

He glanced up as Horus approached. "Ah... Thanks." He didn't move his hands from Sebastian's ass. God ahead and and continue.

"I think I have everything I need..." He thought for a moment. "By the way, I have a few packages that should be arriving tomorrow. When those arrive just have them brought up to my room."

He glanced at Sebastian. When do you think I should bring up our... Proposition?

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian smirked. “Yes, Master.”

Even when Horus arrived he continued to rub against him. Shall I strip off in front of him? He just wanted to check.

“I see. Of course, Young Master. Do you wish for the staff to unpack them and put things away for you? Or do you want the pleasure yourself?” Horus asked.

Sebastian ground his butt over the others hips more, making sure to moan, before answering. Whenever you want, Master.... but it would be nice if you could make me cum when you’re wanting him to join us.... the point was to prove only you can satisfy me. Is he thinking about us again?

Horus glanced away. Why did Sebastian have to continue in front of him. He recalled several times when the old Master had fucked him.... Sebastian has looked different. Still hot.... but less willing.