BFB (Private)

Viperscreed

"I've already dealt with the worst of them," Jade said, shuddering at the thought of his own father. "But honestly, I don't give two shits what anyone else has to say."

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

Top Posters In This Topic

"Understandable, well those are the basics," He said smiling at the other. "I'll go over a few other profiles and find some potential matches which will take me about twenty minutes."

"Kay," Jade said, standing up and leaving as fast as he could, he couldn't wait to get out of there.

"Ow! Fuck!" Scarlett yelled, rubbing her eye as the door knocked her backwards.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jade asked, eyeing his sister.

Scarlett mumbled something to herself. "Come on," she said, leading Jade downstairs, to have him help her find a dress for prom.

20 minutes later, Scarlett had selected a long, red, strapless mermaid dress, with a cutout heart over the breast.

Exclusive's father decended down the stairs with a few papers.

"Well Jade I have selected a few matches." He said smiling.

"Ooh, let's see!" Scarlett squealed, leaving the dress on the cashier's counter, hurrying over to Exclusive's father, grabbing Jade by the arm and dragging him over.

"Here they are." He said smiling warmly and handing the papers over.

Amongst the papers were about five female profiles and ten male profiles, one of which was Exclusive's.

"Hey look, it's Exclusive!" Scarlett said, flipping through the papers. "He'll take Exclusive." She smiled, handing the papers back to Exclusive's father.

Jade glared at her. "You know, I'm really having second thoughts about this..." he said.

"Nonsense!" Scarlett said. "EXCLUSIVE!!!!" she called the other's name.

"How would you like to go on a date with the very handsome, Jade Vivaldi?!" Scarlett asked, gesturing towards her brother as if he was a game show prize. Jade just glared at her, hoping she would catch on fire.

"Well, see, there, that wasn't that hard, now was it Jade?!" Scarlett asked her brother.

"I hate you," Jade responded, hiding his face with his hair.

Scarlett stuck her tongue out. "So now what?" she asked Exclusive's father.

"Jade, think of something!" Scarlett yelled at her older brother.

"Why me?" Jade asked.

(I kind of want to try a role reversal one, with you as seme, and me as uke, any plot ideas?)

Jade shrugged awkwardly. "Quit shrugging, you shrugger!" Scarlett yelled, hitting him in the back of the head.

((Okay, so like, the uke is 10, and the seme is 18. The uke was always getting bullied by older kids because he had two moms, and one day, a couple of 6th graders jumped him on his way home. The seme stopped them, and soon, the two became friends. 3 years later, the seme confessed his love for the uke, but the uke shot him down. He then moved, unannounced, forgetting about the seme, but the seme never forgot about him. The story begins 5 years later, where the uke is a freshman in college, and the seme is a writing professor at the same college... Whaddya think?))

"How about this evening?" Scarlett suggested.

(

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)?p=334620#post334620 EL POST!! )