BFB (Private)

Viperscreed

Exclusive straightened his white vest some as he went to the front of his parents clothing shop to unlock the doors and flip the sign to open.

The shop his parents owned specialized in formal attire along with just being over all fancy. The sign above the doors spealt 'Beau' in elegant scribe.

Once Exclusive had unlocked the doors and flipped the sign, he headed to the back to stand behind the register.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

Top Posters In This Topic

A girl, about 5'8, with medium length, curly black hair, a little more than half of it was clipped up, and bright emerald eyes, walked down the street, with another girl, about 2 inches shorter, with a short blonde bob and straight across bangs, and large brown eyes. The two stepped in front of a shop with a sign marked "Beau".

"Ooh, Hope, look!" the raven haired girl said, pointing to the inside of the shop. "They have some pretty dresses... We should check it out!"

The blonde girl, Hope, looked inside. "They totally do," she said, smiling, as she and the raven haired girl entered.

((In my mind, it's almost New Years Eve, like, the day after Christmas, and they're looking for dresses for a New Year's party.))

"Welcome to Beau," Exclusive said as they entered the shop, smiling warmly at them. "If you need any help at all just ask."

The raven haired girl returned the warm smile to the cashier. Hope was enthralled by a short, cerulean dress. "Scarlett, look at this!" she called.

The raven haired girl, Scarlett, followed her. Hope held the dress up to her own body. "Whaddya think?" she asked.

"I'm thinking yes," Scarlett said, when she noticed a black Monroe dress. "And your opinion, love?" she asked, holding the dress up to her own body.

"I love it, love!" Hope squealed.

The girls brought the dresses to the cashier, laying them out on the counter. "Should we make Jade wear something?" Scarlett asked Hope, as she pulled a wallet out of her purse.

"I don't think he'd wear anything from a swanky place like this," Hope chuckled.

Scarlett frowned, as she handed a credit card to the cashier. "Do you have any clothes, that would work on a guy, about 6'6, who refuses to dress 100% formal? Like, something barely formal?" she asked.

"Of course I can," Exclusive said as he rung up the dresses. "Do you have all his measurments though, if you don't you could just have him come in."

"I think I still have his measurements with me, from the last time we made him wear a suit..." Scarlett said, digging around in her purse. She pulled out a crumpled piece of paper, slightly torn at the ends, and put it on the counter.

Jade Vivaldi

Height: 6'6 in

Weight: 243 lbs

Waist: 34 in

Foot: size 16

"Will that work?" she asked the cashier.

"This is great," Exclusive said smiling at her. "though if you could bring him in for a sizing that would be great, sinse he is quite a bit taller then our usual client."

"We'll try," Scarlett said with a smirk.

"You look really familiar..." Hope said, eyeing the cashier. "Do you, by any chance, go to Walton?"

(Walton = high school in the Bronx))

"Ohhhhhh my god!" Hope exclaimed. "I have pre-cal, English, and science with you! Exclusive, right?" She smiled.

((Two questions, what does BFB stand for, and what does Exclusive look like?))

"Thats me, you're Hope, right?" Exclusive asked.

(BFB = Best Friends Brother :3 and Exclusive is 5' 4'', blue eyes and dyes his curly hair purple. He usually wears a suit vest of some kind)

Hope smiled and nodded. "And I'm Scarlett," the raven haired girl said. "We have English and science together." She smiled, then cleared her throat. "Anyways, we'll be back later today, hopefully, if we can get Jade to come... He's a brat." She chuckled softly, as her credit card was returned to her, and the dresses were paid for.

"Bye~" Hope said, waving, and Scarlett took the shopping bag with their dresses in it off the counter, and the duo left the building.

"See you soon." Exclusive called after them with a wave.

"Janet, could you take over the counter for a moment?" He asked an employee.

"Sure Clue." She said stepping behind the counter as Exclusive walked into the back to find something that would fit his client as well as appeal to his dislike of formal attire.

About an hour later, Scarlett and Hope returned, this time with an extremely tall, slightly muscular man, with chin length black hair, one blue eye and one green eye, dressed in black skinny jeans, black tennis shoes, and a 3/4 sleeve plaid flannel button up shirt. A pack of cigarettes could be seen poking out of his back pocket.

"We're back~" Hope sung, opening the door.

"I can't believe you dragged me here..." the man mumbled, his voice incredibly deep and raspy.

Scarlett stuck her tongue out at him, and Hope smirked.

Exclusive strood out of the back room with a pile of clothing in his arms and a satisfied smile on his face.

"Welcome back." He greeted them.

"You must be Jade." Exclusive said extending a hand to the man.

"I must be," Jade said, shaking the other's hand, with his large, strong hand. He was handsome, but in a rugged kind of way. He had a very light stubble on his face, and a ring piercing on his left nostril.

"Have you found anything?" Scarlett asked Exclusive.

"The 1920s will never be out of fashion." Exclusive said holding a few articles of the clothing he was holding up. The clothes he held were semblent to a 1920s gangster's suit, hat included.

"Though it was a bit difficult to find it for someone who stands over six feet tall." Exclusive chuckled.

(

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Like this :3 )

Scarlett looked at the outfit, then at Jade. "You'd look hot," she admitted.

"You're my sister, you aren't allowed to say that!" Jade said, shocked at what he heard his little sister say.

Scarlett shrugged. "Whatever," she said, turning her attention to Exclusive. "Alright, we'll take it!" she said, as they went to the register, and she searched her purse for the credit card.

"You just transferred to this school at the beginning of the school year, right?" Hope asked. "You're pretty quiet in the classes I have with you, I don't know if you already have something planned, but we're throwing a New Year's Party on the 31, you're welcome to come." She smiled warmly, as Scarlett handed Exclusive her credit card.

"That sounds like a lot of fun." Exclusive said, ringing the outfit up and placing it in a bag.

"Also, here take this it will tie the outfit together." He said, holding out a pocket watch.

Scarlett smiled, putting the pocket watch in the bag. "Here," Hope said, taking the receipt out of the bag, and scribbling a phone number on it, along with the name 'Hope Dupre'. "Since there's no school 'til January, I don't know when I'm gonna see you next, so just call me, and we can either pick you up, or let you know where the party is." She smiled, handing the number to Exclusive, but it was snatched by Scarlett, who wrote another number, alone with 'Scarlett Vivaldi', on the receipt.

"Because Hope never answers her phone," she chuckled, handing the paper to Exclusive.

"Thanks, can't wait to go." Exclusive said, pocketing the peice of paper.

"Come back anytime." He said, smiling at them.