BFB (Private)

Viperscreed

Exclusive's phone vibrated and he looked at.

"I have to go now, just swing by tomarrow and we'll get started." He said smiling at her.

(Timeskip?)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

Top Posters In This Topic

Scarlett smiled and nodded.

The next day, around 2pm, Scarlett walked up to the clothing store, with Jade. Jade wore worn out black jeans, and tight white T-shirt, and an oversized, black wool jacket, with black combat boots. He looked pissed off.

"I got him!" Scarlett sung, opening the doors to Beau.

"Thats great!" Exclusive said clasping his hands together.

"Follow me, my father's office is up stairs." He said walking out from behind the counter.

"Hey, Jade's here." Exclusive said, popping his head into a room.

"Send him in." A gentle voice said from the other side.

"Just go on in." Exclusive said to Jade, stepping aside so he could enter the office.

Scarlett pushed Jade inside, closing the door, and holding it shut, so he couldn't leave. She pressed her ear against the door.

"Umm... hi," Jade said awkwardly.

"Hi Jade, take a seat, make yourself comfortable." The man sitting behind the desk said, gesturing to the chairs in front of his desk and smiling warmly.

"I'm just going to ask you a couple questions." He said.

Jade sat, on the outside he appeared serious, but on the inside, he was laughing until he was blue in the face. The way the man spoke, reminded him of the many therapists he had growing up, he almost expected the man to say, 'Now you're not in trouble, but why, Jade, did you hit your father over the head with a blunt object?'

"What are your ambitions for the next ten years, work, family, where do you want to be?" He asked, writing Jade's answer down.

"Due to the condition of some of my clients I have to ask, would you against the idea of adoption or the use of a surigant?" He asked, writing on a sheet of paper.

"Umm..." Jade honestly didn't know how to answer that question.

Scarlett was still listening from the other side of the door. "He qualifies as a sex addict!" she yelled from the other side of the door.

"Scarlett!" Jade yelled, glaring at the door.

"It's true!" Scarlett yelled back.

"I don't even care," Jade said. "As long as we're together." His face flushed, realizing how sappy that sounded. "I mean, you know, whatever..."

"I understand, now if I was to place you with a man and you started dating, would you be able to handle the prejudice you may face?" He asked.