(Private RP) Mission of Fate <<M-jow & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“Sure.” Shimmer smiled and walked into the water. Nudging Moon a moment before wading deeper. “Oh you’re right. It’s nice!” She giggled and hummed as she started to explore the warm waters and move away from the boys.

Fin stood on the bank and looked to Callon a moment. “You coming in too?” As he spoke he removed his shirt and tried not to be too self conscious about it. After yesterday it was a little hard.

Turning a little he stripped off the bottoms too and dumped them in a pile before walking so his dick was at least the water line.

Fin smiled over his shoulder at him. “Coming?” He asked again with a slight smile.

Guest M-jow

Callon has trouble finding his voice as Fin started stripping down. Fuck.. the cursed at himself for staring and turned his face around to make it look like he wasn't. But damn if his eyes didn't betray him. He looked at Fin's beautiful body enter the water like a deathly siren luring him in.

Callon coughed to clear his throat and push his words out.

"(Cough cough) No I'm good just here.. can't swim so.. yeah." The male admitted embarrassed as he and the fairy stood back off the water.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You can’t swim?” That surprised Fin. But he smiled softly. “Well, how about a lesson then? I promise not to let you drown.” Fin turned to face him.

“You don’t have to.” He smiled. “But the water is really nice.” Fin tried to tempt.

Guest M-jow

Callon looked out on the calm lake. He licked his dry lips before shaking his head. He wanted to go and take the male up on his offer but Callon couldn't do it.

The fear in his body and mind was still as strong as ever when he was aroung a big amount of water.

"Thanks, but I'm good here" callon said and tried to send the other a reasuring smile but his face felt so stiff that he wasn't sure how it had turned out.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fin got the distinct impression it was more than just not being able to swim.... afraid of the water perhaps?

“Okay. If you change your mind....” Fin wasn’t going to force the other male, though he felt bad for leaving him.

Turning he dived into the water, swimming under the surface a moment before coming up in a shower of rain as he shook his hair out and just smiled at the simple pleasure of it. He glanced back towards the shore, guilt eating at him.... but what could he do?

Fin started to swim around and ignore the feeling. If Callon didn’t want to.... he couldn’t make him!

Guest M-jow

Though Callon couldn't go with fin. He could still trail him with his eyes as he sat in the sun on a falling tree log.

His heart stoppef for a second in panic as the other dived into the water and disappeared for a short moment. Only to reappear not far off.

Fin really waS the most beautiful man Callon had ever layed his eyes upon and knowing the guy liked men didn't help on his growing boner.

He rubbed his head frustrated as he stood up and let his body drop down to do push ups. Working out always seemed to help when his sex lust was acting up and there were no alternative.

His soar body protested at first but he continued with a light workout. 80 push ups to het his sweat worked up, and a 100 of each, before he started shadow boxing.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fin eventually swam onwards. Letting go of his guilt for a moment.

When he started back onto the land he shook himself off and noticed Callon. Worry consumed him as he ran over to him. “What are you doing! You could hurt yourself!” Fin was worried enough not to notice or care about his own nudity for a moment. “You’re meant to be resting!”

He put his hands on his hips and quirked a brow at the man. “I’m not carrying your arse back if you collapse.” Fin added pointedly.

Shimmer looked over in concern. “Oh dear. I hope they’re not fighting again.”

Guest M-jow

"Naa, judging from how I see it, that knight is getting an eyefull." Moon chuclked as she splashed water at Shimmer with jer front leg to invite the other for a bit of playtime.

At the sound of Fin's angry voice Callon stopped with what he had been doing at turned to look his way.. only to the look away again.

"Ehm" Callon tried to speak but Fin continued.

Callon got up and tried not to look any longer than to the other waist. Damn, all that hard work he had but into spent his energy went out the windon, just like that callon felt his dick press uncomfortable in his pants.

"I was resting. It was just a bit of light exercise to keep in shape.. and ehm, by the way" before Callon could point out the fact that Fin's cock was hanging out in open view Tiny chose to appeared.

"Uh don't you feel a brezze down there, man, how do you walk with that thing? ,it's like bigger than me. And I'm only saying this because it is right there" tiny didn't hold anything back as he pointed to Fin's crotch.

Callon blushed as he grabbed he coat and used it to cover Fin up. He held the front closed and to hid the male from Tiny's teasing.

"Get lost or I will wash you" Callon threatened the fairy, who flew off pretty quickly.

"Hm, sorry I tried to tell you but, yeah." The knights voice grew smaller, embarrassed by the moment with his cock hard and Fin's wet hair dripping down into his cloak.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You we’re pushing yourself....” Fin countered. “I know you still feel the tenderness. That’s your body telling you to slow down, Callon.” He argued.

Then Tiny came over and he frowned before looking down and realising his nudity. He shifted a hand to cover his crotch at the fairy’s teasing.

He shrugged and looked at Callon. “Nudity doesn’t bother me too much. Being mocked about it does.....” he admits, he was grateful for the guys cloak for a moment. “Just... don’t rush the healing Callon. Okay?”

With that he headed back to his clothing. He was efficient in covering up again, not wanting anyone else to find fault in him. He’d been called so many names, mocked so often, that any comments now still make him feel uncomfortable....

Shimmer giggled at her mate and started to play. She jumped and splashed and even waved her tail to send a rain of droplets in her direction! It was moments like this that Shimmer loved most.

Guest M-jow

Callon held his hands up as he smiled. "Okay okay I wouldn't do any more, promise" he tried to assure the man who worried for him like that.

'Well I probably gave him a scare for passing out like that' he thought to himself as he rubbed his head as the other went for his cloths.

He turned his back to Fin so the male wouldn't be uncomfortable getting dressed.

"So, did you hav a nice swim? The girls are still out there so I though you'd be longer.. not that its not okay that uou didn't " Callon felt so uncomfortable striking up a conversation but he had no idea what else to do. He needed tl distract his mind off his lower body part some how and Fin might get mad if he sneaked off to exercise.

Moon's nostrils flared as she got water in the face. "Oh game on" she laughed as she threw herself at Shimmer. The played in the watr and chased each other for a while until both got tired and floated around to just relax for a bit befor heading back to land.

"Shimmer."Moon started off as she stared up into the blue sky. "The thing they asked us...what do you think about it?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Shimmer looked at Moon and smiled coyly. “I know we said we wanted to leave.... and I would go with you anywhere.... but I’m not sure? The danger and damage those trolls caused? It brings me pause! I don’t want to see either of us hurt... and the boys are going to dragon territory.... how can we fit in anywhere but this forest?” She asked with a gentle frown.

“How do you feel about it?” He asked tenderly. “We can at least take them to the boundary.... but do you really want to venture further?” Shimmer just worried she’d lose her mate after fighting so hard to keep her!!

Fin decided that Callon was stubborn! But he didn’t say as much. “Thank you.”

Hearing the knights voice he looked over as he tied his boot back up. “It was nice. A little cool.” He glanced out and smiled. “You always stay in longer with others to interact with. It’s fine. I’m cleaned and relaxed and I’ve had some gentle exercise. So it’s all good.”

Fin started on the other boot and chuckled, “why are you acting so awkward? If I didn’t know better I’d say you were sporting a boner for me and just embarrassed.” Fin joked. In truth Finthir didn’t think Callon was attracted to him.

“I feel like we should give those two a moment alone to just talk. Want to go for a walk? Nice light exercise I’m sure even you can do!” He teased with a wink.

Guest M-jow
“why are you acting so awkward? If I didn’t know better I’d say you were sporting a boner for me and just embarrassed,"

"Uh and so what if I were? I mean you aren't ugly to look at. But yeah, I'm sorr. A walk.. a wslk would be fine," he tried to quickly change the topic. The tip of his ear felt hot as he picked up his weapons and attached them to his belt.

"Uh I.. well" he sighed as he was lost for proper words. "Do you think they are talking about what we said?"

Moon took in a calm breath as she rolled over to look at shimmer. She could see the uncertainty in her eyes and wanted to promis her.the world.

"I don't know.. maybe but I would never do so without you. I know the world out their sounds scary but there are good places too. I'm not saying we should go just because they asked us. But ... I know we can't live happily here forever. And I fear one day our chances of finding our forever home will be very slim compared to now." Moon said, because he needed to be honest with Shimmer.

"Babe I love you, and I my dream has always been to see the world outside with you. But if you don't want too I can close a lid on that dream of mine for you. Because you mean everything to me"

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir quirked a brow at him, cheeks pinkening slightly. His couldn’t stop his eyes lowering to Callon’s crotch before clearing his throat. Callon was unlikely to be getting hard because it was him and more because Callon suppressed his desire for so long that any male body would probably have him hard.... he wouldn’t take it personal!

So instead he just nodded, “a walk it is.”

Fin smiled and glanced over at him, “hopefully they’ll at least consider it. We just... need to make sure we don’t push them into a decision. Their help would be much help for us.... but I don’t make them.” He liked the unicorns a lot. They’d been nothing but kind to them. He predicted Callon would feel the same.

Shimmer rolled to look at her, he seriously thought about it. “I know you’ve always had that dream.” She smiled then kissed her. “Let’s do it then. But we have to promise to be careful and not take risks. I’d never forgive myself otherwise.”

Guest M-jow

Moon eyes lid up as she heard her mate agreeing to the proposal. "You really mean it?! oh Shimmer" the mare felt warm in her chest as she pressed har flank to the other. She knew it hadn't be easy for Shimmer to say that. She had such are worried heart. But Shimmer did this to make Moon happy.

"I promise to not do anything foolish and be careful. And I just know we will have so much fun doing this together. And besides we got both a wizard and a knight with us and didn't they not always tell us to travel in groups rather than along as fillies." Moon felt op over the moon and promised herself she wouldn't make Shimmer ever regret her decision.

"Come lets head back in before we get all winkled. I also don't see the guys anywhere" Moon said before kissing her mates face and started to swim to land.

"They are a couple of nice ladies that is for sure" Collan smiled as they walked along the trail through the forest.

"I've only met one unicorn up until now and he was a rather arrogant horse who didn't do anything for nothing. He comes around the castle sometimes to sell goodes at the front gates. Don't know if you know him ot see him but he pretty much was how I espected most unicorn to be.. kinda like how I was quick to judge you. I guess I learned that I'm a rather arrogant prick myself huh.." Callon said as he looked up at the sky thought the threes.

"Word on the street is never to trust others, I guessed I kinda never forgot and turned out that way and I'm sorry for acting as that" callon looked down but not on Fin as he licked his lips. The thing I said yesterday. I've never told a soul before you guys and you accepted me more that I've ever accepted myself. But that is gonna change I've seen that it is okay to be me."

He turned to face Fin as he stopped infront of the other. "I know uou properly don't wanna hear it but 'thank you'. Your are an good man"

Guest syaoran-puu

Shimmer nodded at Moon, “of course I mean it. I wouldn’t say anything otherwise.” She smiled at her mate. Laughing as she climbed out with her. “Maybe I like you wrinkly?” He winked playfully.

“You’re right. They did say to travel in groups. And they’re good guys...” Shimmer offered, “but we shouldn’t rely on them to much.”

“No? Maybe we should steal a moment for ourselves while we can?” Shimmer giggled.

———-

Fin listened and smiled at Callon a moment. “I think I know who you mean, though I can’t claim I have ever interacted with him...” he shrugged.

“Oh! You’re not so bad.” Finthir laughed. “Maybe a little!” He held two fingers up close together. “Then again... so can I. I guess I treated you badly thinking you might... be friends with someone you’re not.” He shrugged. He felt bad for his assumptions...

“You don’t need to say sorry or thank me, Callon.” He blinked and looked at him. Fin smiled, “I’m glad you’re feeling more confident about yourself. There’s nothing wrong with being who you are... even if not everyone understands.” He offered softly. “There are other elves like us. I’m sure you’ll find one when you get back....” Callon had made it clear he wasn’t his type, which was fine, Fin wasn’t so sure Callon was his type either. He’d been single so long any attention was looking good right now.

Guest M-jow

"Well i guess a moment to ourself wouldn't be noticed" Moon smirked as see caught onto shimmer's drift. The boys would hardly notice them gone anyway.

Callon felt a light tickle in his stomach fromthe way Fin smiled at him and assured him he wasn't the only one at fault. Not that he blamed Fin of anything, he understood why he had done what he did before. But he really hoped the Fin he was getting to know now would stay the same and not turn back to how they were before.

Callon gave the other a small unsure smile. "You sure?.. I mean I didn't notice any before, but you may be right, maybe I will" Funny enough the though of getting back wasn't as exiting as he would hav though. He really rather just wanted to get to learn more about Fin.

"So what about you, do you have some handsome blond fellow back at home?" He asked making it sound like he was just trying to tease him but on the other side he wanted to know is Fin had a partner or not.

Guest syaoran-puu

Shimmer playfully swayed her tail so it would hit her mate as they wandered off for a moment alone...

————

Finthir could see the uncertainty but it brushed it off as this simply all being new. New things were often scary. He couldn’t blame the guy for his nerves.... of the other knights found out? Things might be tough on him....

“I’m sure. There’s a few.... inclined the same way.” Fin shrugged. He’d only been with a couple of men but he cherished the experience with each of them.

He laughed and shook his head, “handsome blonde? Who said blonde was my type?” Fin teased, only to realise how that sounded and shook his head. “No. No one is back home waiting for me. Unless you count my father.” He smiled softly and shrugged.

“My position.... doesn’t make finding someone easy.”

Guest M-jow
“handsome blonde? Who said blonde was my type?.”

Why was he swallowing so hard? "Well I figurd since most elves are, I just guessed" He laughed but the words still sat with him.

Would he ever be with someone who looked like Callon? ahh Callon wanted to hit himself for taking it that far. No he shouldn't think of beeding hos partner though he knew the shared same preferences and that his lower John was getting riled up everytime thought of Fin's beautiful naked skin.

"Your position?" Callon frowned, hr was.totally thinking.that he refired to. His position in bed. Right up till pushed the picturs out of his mind.

"Uh why? Would that matter?"He wondered and didn't get what Fin meant.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Blondes are nice. So are gingers and brunettes.” Finthir chuckled and shook his head. He’d enjoyed looking at many of the elves and visitors that came to the town.... even if they weren’t gay or interested in him he could still imagine them!

He quirked a brow but nodded. “Indeed. My father is well known. Some pretend to be.... my type just to get close to him and gave favour. Others are afraid of my father and avoid me. Very few people don’t care or don’t wonder what I can do for them....” he shook his head, not wanting to consider it. Deciding he needed to lighten the mood he said bluntly, “plus I like to do the penetrating and that scares some people off.”

Finthir glanced at Callon a moment. “Have you really never been with a man?”

Guest M-jow

Callon dark skin turned even darker as the blood rushed up to his cheeks as he stared at the other for a minut.

"Okay.. fair enough" he tried chuckling but his body only found that piece of information erotic, and it wasn't helping on his hard on like at all!

"Uhm.. no I haven't" the male licked his lip uneasy. If was almost laughable how a strong knight would turn to such a hug shyly virgin. Although he had be with countless of women before.

"Aside from kissing that boy long time ago I've tried hard to keep it to myself. I've performed with some ladies but not any man" He turned his eyes away to stare out into the forest. "But I've never been able to get it up around a woman unless I thought of som handsom guy' I know it's doesn't seem right, but that is the truth."

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir laughed at the way that Callon was reacting. He was... cute.... “you’re missing out then.”

He shuddered at that. “I couldn’t imagine performing with a woman even while imagining a man...” Fin frowned and shook his head. “You’re braver than me. They’ve got....” he laughed and shook his head again, “too many soft parts.”

Finthir considered this a moment and looked over at him. “Want to kiss me?” He shrugged, “see if it compares to the guy in you past?” WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! His mind screamed surprise him. Too late though. He’d offered...

Guest M-jow

"Most guys I know would say that is the best part." He shared a laughed with the other, it helped ease his embarrassment to joke a bit.

But when Fin asked if Callon wanted to try kiss him the laugher died. His eyes were wide in suprise and lips slightly parted.

Was Fin really coming on to him, or was he simply joking with him?? Callon didn't wanna belive the last one but he still felt a tuck in his chest. He didn't want anyone piting him.

Callon gathered himself and looked more seriouse as he reached out for Fin's chin as he looked him right in the eyes. "Save your sweet kisses, I don't need to overwrite my memories of a boy a barely remember what looked like anyway" callon winked as he released the other's chin again. "But you should be careful, ask me again and I might just really kiss you"

Guest syaoran-puu

“That’s true. I am definitely in the minority.” Finthir shrugged. “The rarer the creature the sweeter the meat.” He joked.

Finthir would have kissed him.... he’d asked on a whim, posing as a joke, but Callon’s reaction threw him.

It felt strange having his chin caught.... he’d always been more dominant partner.... but Callon seemed.... like he would fit that role too.

Finthir blinked a moment, surprise and a little lust on his features before Callon released him. In that moment he looked away confused. What was that? Callon rejecting him? Or... something else.

He cleared his throat, “noted.” Wait! What? Wasn’t he going to ask again? To taste those lips? But Fin realised that feeling like he’d been rejected at all stung and he was struggling with opening up about it.

Callon wasn’t his typical type either... The men he’d been with had often been much smaller in stature, skinny things with limited muscles but a cute arse.... Callon was broad and his equal in height. Best not to pursue things? Right?

Guest M-jow

'Oh, what is this?' Callon thought to himself as he watched his eyes glace over for a moment as he held Finthir's chin. He was use to seen that look in a woman's eyes once he had chosen his prey for the night and charmed her away to the nearest bed.

'I belive that someone wants to be manhandled a bit.. dear goods' his mind groan as his fingers fought with him about rather or not to just kiss him anyway. He had kissed for less before.. althought with a woman of coures and he had be very drunk.

He still hadn't let go of Finthir's chin as the other cleared his throat embarrassed. "Not unless you want me too.." Callon asked in a soft smooth voice.

"I do admit that you look very attractive to me. I thought so from the beginning, but that is just me saying and I wouldn't act on it it that isn't for you. But I haft to say that look in your eyes, doesn't seem to mind me doing this" callon said as he backed Fin up against a tree. Pressing him in between the three and Callon's body. He didn't hold Fin to firm and the mage could both push Callon away or step aside if that was what he wanted.

Callon stomach felt tight with nerves. This was a huge gamble. If he pissed Finthir off now, surely he would be in a world of pain and feel so embarrassed about opning his fucking mouth.

Guest syaoran-puu

Before Finthir could react or comment.... Callon was speaking, had pushed him against a tree and was confusing the crap out of him! Fin had always been the one to take the lead, to be in control. Part of his nature liked to be in charge of things, to take the lead... he liked knowing he had the power in the moment.

Yet.... this held a surprising appeal too.

Finthir shifted a little, torn between pushing him away or pulling him closer.

Callon thought him attractive? That wasn’t quite the same as claiming he liked Fin himself, just that he had a pretty face.

Yet something niggled at the back of his mind. This might be the only opportunity. Finthir wasn’t stupid, rejecting Callon now would probably do more harm than good! Break the fragile truce they’d formed. And the fact Callon had admitted his truth for the first time in years...

But there was one more truth. He wasn’t some meek creature that begged and whimpered and waited for their partner to lead. He might regret it. He might hate it. But he was going to do it anyway. Fin rarely ran away from anything....

No words were needed. He reached and cupped they guys cheeks before leaning in to kiss him; it wasn’t as soft as a females kiss, more forceful and insistent. Fin even dared to lick at the seam of the others lips as of seeking entry. He’d never had any complains before, so hopefully he wouldn’t have any now either...