(Private RP) Mission of Fate <<M-jow & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest M-jow

"I asked you, if you wanted me to, because to me, that is what you have wanted ever since we started on this mission. I don't want out. Yes I had my thoughts about you the first few days and I might have reacted differently. But that changed the day we fought of those trolls together. I don't hate you Fin. I don't even mine the fact that you are a lord. That is out of both our hands. None of us choose where we are born. I've just happened to having meet a shitload of shitty lords in.my past but you aren't one of those." Callon stepped back to give the msge some more space.

The ice on his legs that hadn't shattered when he broke through, hurt like hell as he kneeled down before Fin with his blades held out infront of him.

"I swear on my name and my love to holly goodess. That I'll never abandon you Finthir. And though you hate knights, this man will promise to stay by your side til the end of this mission. I can't undo what I had no part in if you hate Calvin and all the people listening to his words, then do it. I will not jugde you and I will not give you anymore reason to doubt my intentions to help you."

Guest syaoran-puu

Had Callon asked him if he wanted him to go? It had sounded to Fin like Callon was just going... had he been so wrong? Was Callon right? Was he hearing what he wanted because he was scared of what they could say?

Fin frowned a moment. Blinking as the other got down to his knees before him. Why did he feel like he was being proposed to? Stupid notion!

He frowned a moment then reached and ran a finger over the others braid. “I’m sorry for misunderstanding you, Callon.”

His hand dropped, he doubted Callon wanted or appreciated the contact. “If you don’t mind.... lets not mention Calvin anymore.” The prat wasn’t worth his time or energy!

He wasn’t sure who he should believe or accept right now. Still, he held out his hand. The magical butterfly forming again. “Then.... I promise to have your back on this journey, Callon. To fight beside you if necessary.” It might not have been as flowery as Callon but he meant it!

Guest M-jow

Hearing those words made Callon feel like he had passed a huge obstacle and come out on the other side victorious. He breathed out a littel more easily as he looked up at Fin again. He couldn't describe the weight lifting off his shoulders as Callon finally got through to him.

He watch Fin's magic play in his palm and saw the mage's magical signature for rhe second time.

Callon send the elf a warm smile as he he slowely got back up off his knees and held his hand out to Finthir.

"Let start over and make sure this mission is an success that will benefit us both in the future"

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir frowned a little as the other stood back up. He couldn’t deny that Callon looked cute when he was so relieved and happy.... but there was still something niggling at the back of his mind. He just wasn’t sure what it was...

He nodded slowly. “Okay.....”

Fin closed his palm, the magic disappearing immediately as he made a fist. “You really should go rest. You were injured far worse than I only a few hours ago....” dismissing him? Or just needing a moment to process? He wasn’t sure. They might have settled their difference but there was definitely something still unsettled between them.

Whatever. Now wasn’t the time to think about it. He was too emotionally worn out to process much.

Finthir stepped away, spotting all the ice still on the path he reached down to touch it, melting it to water to feed the forest below. He wasn’t sure how he’d even summoned it! He hadn’t exactly been trying to.... but in his anger it had appeared! Maybe he should be concerned? He’d never lost control before. Usually so centred and calm! Yet Callon brought another side of him out..... maybe he just needed sleep too. “I think we should rest tomorrow. Plan our next move. Ask the unicorns for help.” They’d make up the day with the unicorns help! And a day to fully heal couldn’t be the worse thing.... right? They had early died.

“They’ve been gone a long time,” Shimmer worried, had they done the right thing? She chewed on her lip for a moment but in the end decided only the boys could resolve their issues.... it was best not to get involved! “Shall we go to bed my dear? It’s getting late.” She offered instead.

Guest M-jow

Callon agreed. "I'm all in for that idea" the knight smiled. He was exhausted, even through they hadn't walked off that far his dody still protested on the way back.

Moon had made herself busy with fixating on Shimmer's braided hair. The blue unicorn lay in the grass watching the braids dangle as Shimmer walked nervously back and forth.

Moon wondered if this would had been how her mate would have been if she herself had kids. They of coures couldn't, it was just one more thing Moon saddely couldn't give her partner.

"If you worry for them so much now, how wouldn't it be when they leave?" Moon chuckled calmly though she didn't look forward to it. The only once here were Moon and Shimmer since the herd cast them out. They didn't have much contact to other unicorns and there were few as it was. Mainly cause of their magic they got hunted down just a generation ago. Today only small herds like their old one remained left, and eventhough they were sworn has protected creaturs, some still wanted their magic.

Moon was a living exsample of that.

When shimmer asked her if they should retire for the night, Moon nodded and got up. She rubbed her mate's nose with her own.

"Sounds good to me. But if you kick me in your sleep again I'll bite you" She teased as the turned to their litte closed off space. She had a good feeling about the boys, shimmer would see that too tomorrow.

"Well if you goes to sleep then I guess I will too" Tiny said and flew into a flower and closed it's pedals around himself.

When the two got back no one was there.

In a was Callon was just fine with that. It meant no need to explain what had happened to the two motherly unicorns and the annoying fairy who all seemed to get a blast out of watching him and Fin. He had a suspicion but didn't really get it.

"I guess everyone is pretty tired today" Callon said as he started setting up the fire just as Fin had the first night. He wondered for a second if he should ask the other to lighten if. How would Fin take it if his asked?

Trying it out he looked over at Fin. "Could you light the fire please?" He asked as towered wood on top of each other.

Once the fire was going fin on its own Callon got his cloak down from the brance it had been drying on, and put it on as he settled down by the fire. "Goodnight Fin"

Guest syaoran-puu

Shimmer smiled sadly at her mate, “I’ll be sad. When they leave. But I know they must,” she nuzzled Moon for a moment. Her mind drifting to what their children might have been like if they’d been able to have some. She bet Moon would have been wonderful. Shimmer could see it in her minds eye. But she wasn’t sad. She had Moon. That was enough. Shimmer would always love her Moon.

She laughed, “I will try not to kick you.” Shimmer promised amused. Kissing her mate as she snuggled down to sleep beside her. “The braid.... it looks good on you my dear.”

Finthir followed quietly, nodding as he pulled his bedroll out. “I guess so.” He glanced around, not entirely spotting anyone. He wanted to ignore the world but he was struggling to.

The request surprised him but he nodded and held his hand out to the fire. It sparked and lit. “There....” he tilt his head a moment, just sitting and watching the flames. “Goodnight, Callon.”

Except he was suddenly not wanting to sleep. He didn’t feel ready to. Maybe he should have gone for a walk? Processed his thoughts more? With reluctance he lay down. Trying to close his eyes and just let himself drift to sleep. He curled up. Curled in on himself as he tried to welcome the darkness of sleep....

Guest M-jow

Fin wasn't the only one who sleep didn't grab right the way. Although Callon felt tired and his entire body ached, he just lay waiting for what felt like hours thinking of nothing before the sleep finally embraced him into a dreamless slumber.

Next morning he woke to a fairy walking over his face. He tried to brush the blue thing off but tiny moved so fast that all he Callon did as smacking his own nose. The knight suddenly sat up with a painful cry as one hand covered the hurt nose. The fairy ws of coures laughed his ass off.

"For that big brain of yours, you aren't all that smart sir trainee.Oh well there his it up!" Tiny called.out so loudly that even the crow from a nearby tree took off.

"And why are you still here? Your wing if fin so shouldn't you be off now." Callon growled as he made sure he hadn't broken his nose.

"Naa, you would miss me to much. Now come on, there is breafast"

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir had woke early, not wanting to pretend to sleep any longer or wake Callon up. He’d got a little sleep.... but not enough.

He decided to cook instead. A thank you to the unicorns.... and maybe a continued peace offering for Callon? Surely it couldn’t hurt?

His hair was still in those braids, he tried to ignore them but he felt overly conscious of them still! “How do you take your omelette then Shimmer?” He smiled politely at her.

Shimmer was sat nearby. “That cheese smells delicious. And some mushrooms perhaps?” She’d brought him the ingredients earlier. “Moon will be back soon. She won’t have wandered far. Will you make her one too?”

“Done and done. I can do that.” Finthir chuckled.

“I’m sorry. If I was a little too pushy yesterday.” Shimmer smiled softly. It had been weighing on her.

Fin paused then looked up at her, shaking his head gently. “You didn’t do anything. There’s nothing there to push.” Except.... Fin had realised last night that he might be developing a small crush. Damn it!

“But....” Shimmer shut up, maybe it was best to just leave them to figured it out in their own time?

Guest M-jow

Tiny was sitting on top of Callon's head as two teo came around the corner. Callon was yawning and rubbeing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Mnh morning" the elver greeted the two with a sleepy smile, but stopped for a second when he saw what Fin was doing.

"I didn't know you could cook" Callon said suprised but not in a bad way and his smile grew wider as he stood up beside Fin. "You are full of suprised, and it smells good by the way"

Tiny shrugged not really amazed by anything related to cooking of food. Fairys only ate sweet tings and uncooked food like nuts, fruit, vegetables and nectar.

He flew down and snatched a cherry tomato he could snack on. "I'm good with this"

"Mnm whatever that is it smells divine" Moon said as she appear with a flower basket held in her mouth and got down besides Shimmer. She putted the basket down and pushed it in on thr table. "I got a little feminine touch to look at or eat if one wants" she smiled as he looked at the elver boys and the other around their small table.

"How are you guys feeling today? If you are still hurting we got a blent of healing herbs to your skin"

"Thank to the two of you, I know I feel much better than yesterday. I'm sore here and there, but not hurting all that badely." Callon admitted as he sat down. He send Fin another smile, happy that the two had talked last night.

Moon nodded but then her smile faltered.

"Then I guess you guys will be heading out soon. Not that I'm pushing you. Shimmer and I rather like your company and we are sure ly gonna miss you guys alot. But you are alesys welcome to drop by and visit us again at any time. Just try not to get caught up by trolls again."

Callon send Fin a silent look to confirm they were both on the same page on asking them.

"Well we were kinda hoping we could convince both of you to join us.. we talked about finding someone who would giv us a ride since it would be both faster and saver. Fin snd I talked about it and we both trust you two the most t ask you."

Moon blinked suprised and looked to Shimmer. Part of her wanted to just agree to leave with them. But she wasn't gonna go without Shimmer. And she would say anything without talking it through with Shimmer.

"That is a big thing to ask and we'll haft to speak with each other first.. when are you guy planing on leaving?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Morning....” Finthir offered, glancing over at Callon a moment then back down. It was best not to look too much. Best not to look too much or get too comfortable, even if things had settled between them.... they were still different.

“I’m sure there’s lots of things you don’t know about me,” he said softly. Not with an attitude simply a statement of fact. Fin looked up and shrugged before continuing. He might not be able to cook a great variety but he could cook! “How do you want your omelette?” He offered.

Fin smiled as Moon returned to join them. He looked to the basket and chuckled. “Feminine touch?” He shrugged, he didn’t know his mother, hadn’t had much of such a touch to know what it really was.

“I’m okay. My injury was deep but fully healed now. Thank you,” he offered kindly, “you don’t need to worry about me.” Callon’s injuries had been far worse!

He spotted the look and just nodded to Callon before glancing to the unicorns as he served up the first omelette for Shimmer and started the second for Callon. “Even a ride just to the edge of unicorn territory would be most appreciated. I don’t like the idea of either of you being in danger.” He couldn’t help but glance at Moons horn. There had to be a story there. These two didn’t need more pain! “Tomorrow. Today we’ll just rest.” He offered.

He nodded in understanding. “Please take all the time you need. You don’t have to help us. You’ve really already done so much.” Fin promised.

Shimmer looked a little anxious, looking between the boys and then to Moon. She didn’t want them to go but she wasn’t sure she could leave either! She couldn’t risk Moon! Carefully he buried his nose into the other mares neck.

“How do you take your omelette Moon?” Fin asked. Serving Callon up his.

Guest M-jow

Moon send a reassuring smile to Shimmer. She would never do anything her lover wasn't happy about.

She liked that Fin was sweet and understanding when it came to her missing horn. But she also didn't liked it because she wasn't weak cause of it. She was strong even without magic.

"I'm not picky, give me a bit of everything honey" she smiled to Fin as Shimmer leaned into her.

"You should eat it while its hot sweetheart" Moon encouraged the pink unicorn to eat. "It's not everyday we get to eat such finely prepared warm food." She chuckled and looked back at the elves. "Hovs don't do as well as hands and you got thumps where we don't."

"That remind me" Callon said as he cut into his omelette. "I thought your kind lived in herds, how come it's just the two of you out here? Ah but if you don't wanna talk about it that is okay too" Callon hurried to reassure the ladies.

"Uh'' Moon chewed on the inside on her cheek. It was a sore topick and hard to explain.

"Well on the bottom line, I felt in love with this beauty besids me instead of a stallion."

Guest syaoran-puu

Fin nodded and added a little of everything to the pan for her. In truth, he didn’t see her a weak.... but the idea of losing his magic chilled him to the core. It was part of him! As it must have been part of her.

Shimmer seemed to heed her mate and started eating at least. That was good.

He winced a little at Callon’s tactlessness! Why would he ask that so suddenly!? Thankfully the unicorns didn’t seem to mind.

His expression softened at Moon’s explanation. “So it’s considered strange among other species too.” He frowned. “You have my sympathy. I understand the trouble being true to yourself can bring.... I’m sorry.” He recalled the first time he’d asked a boy he’d liked out.... that had been a huge mistake.

Shimmer shook her head, “I’m not.” She smiled at her mate. “In the end I won. I have the beautiful Moon beside me.” She kissed her cheek. “Sometimes I just wish it was horn that had broken instead of hers....”

Guest M-jow

"Well true be told we aren't the only once, i know a few who are like us, but as long as they are willing to breed the elders turn a blind eye to it" Moon rolled her eyes annoyed. They had expected her and Shimmer to be like that too.

"I told them I would kill anyone who tried to touch Shimmer, and after a small incident they finally got the thread and took us seriously" Moon wore a devilish grin, as she remebered kicking a stallion right in the nuts would had tried try to court Shimmer. "Let's just say the guy lost half his worth"

Callon grimmest as he squeeze knees together to cover his crotch as he imagine the pain. "Remember me not to piss you girls off" Callon stated I'll still feeling tense.

"Aw~" Moon giggled as she felt Shimmer's kiss. But her sweetness changed as her partner meantioned her horn.

"And I told you time and again I wouldn't heard you ever think like that!" Moon told Shimmer with an angry frown. "It happened and I'm fine with how I am"

Callon liked listening to Fin and the girls talk about their relationship. Fin had told him yesterday that he was gay and somehow knowing that Callon felt somewhat more at ease with himself.

He wondered if things were easier for him. But inside he guessed it wasn't from what he had told him about the knight who spread rumours around about him.

He knew calvin. They weren't friends or even on the same teame. Calvin was one year above him and took the number one spot for being a prick off all the noble pigs.

His family was rich enough to buy everything and he always wore new shiny armour, eventhough he never used them.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fin wrinkled his nose at that. It had been suggested for him too but he’d refused to even attempt to be with a female! So he could understand them not wanting to be with a stallion. He winced too at the thought of being hit in the balls! Serving Moon her food he started to make himself one too.

Shimmer smiled, not scared by her mates anger. She kissed her cheek, nuzzling her a moment.

“And I love you just the way you are too.” They’d never fully agree on this subject though.

Shimmer looked over at the both, “how do you both finding preferring men among the elves?”

Fin wasn’t sure Callon liked men, but he wouldn’t voice that. “It can be tricky at times. But I have worked hard so that my proficiency at magic means people focus on that instead of my preferences in bed.” He shrugged, “mostly.” Calvin definitely didn’t give a fuck about his magic!

“Oh? I heard you were quite good from what Moon saw.” Shimmer smiled. “Have you found many others like you?”

Fin laughed, “a few. Generally secret rendezvous’. Might sound romantic but it gets rather tedious.” He shrugged. It wasn’t like he could usually talk so openly about this stuff. “But I won’t hide who I am.” Others did. His father had at least accepted him.... eventually. “I could do without dick heads trying to beat me up or.... other stuff.” Like the time they’d tried to pin him down and stuff a broom up his arse. He’d been so glad for magic that day! It was behind him though.

“So you’ve never had a proper boyfriend?” Shimmer gasped.

He shrugged, “depends on your definition.” Fin wasn’t going to go into too much detail. “I’ve definitely called others that. Might not be as.... traditional or open though....”

Guest M-jow

When Shimmer asked her question Callon turn stiff and tense.

How could she know? No wait she couldn't have known. Callon felt like he was growing smaller and with shame and guilt.

With each and every word of truth pouring from Fin's lips he erned Callon's respect. He was amazed someone could say those things out loud with such confidence.

Callon envied Fin that way the other could just be himself no matter who he talked to.

Callon swallowed hard as he looked down. He wanted to be just as brave and pour his heart out to the group but it was still not an easy thing.

"When I was 15, I kissed a boy two years older than me. The baker's son just a few houses away from the church. He was bringing the leftover bread like he did every afternoon, and I liked him so I would alway come running out to greet him. His was so handsome and always smelt sweet like sugar and spices. He would talk to me and bring me an little something he had snuck into his pocket. I really liked him but right up till he bent down and kissed me behind the church I thought my like towards him had been brotherly. But once he kissed me I realised I liked him the same way. I didn't get why the older kind alway talked exited about girls but after that kiss I kinda got the feeling." Callon stopped for a second as he licked his dry lip.

"We meet up after that more often and stay out of ofter view, but somehow the sister taking care of us found out. She locked me up on the roof and spent every free hour of her day beating those thoughts out of me for weeks." Callon shivered at the memory. "I learned to not look at men after that and if I needed to left some of it out I would have to do that with a woman. From what I hear I'm the opposite from you guys. I think you all are brave to show yourself as you are"

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir blinked in surprise. Callon had a preference to men too? Really? He was surprised! He smiled, listening to the sweet story; he nearly interrupted and said something.... except the story turned sinister. “They tried to beat it out of you?” He frowned. Concerned.

“Oh that’s terrible!” Shimmer gasped, looking to Moon. They’d pushed them out but at least they’d had each other. To be a child and alone. How awful!

“They’re wrong.” Fin said firmly. “It’s not something they can beat out of you. It’s not something wrong or that you pick... just like your don’t pick your hair or eye colour.” The pale skinned elf found himself looking closely at Callon now. Was he really gay? Or was he making this up? Except... the emotion was too clear to deny. “They shouldn’t have treated you like that. You didn’t do anything wrong.” He snorted, “if you have I’m worse. I don’t take my urges out with woman.....” he couldn’t get it up for a woman, how did Callon manage it?

“You’re brave too.” Shimmer offered gently. “More brave than you know.”

Finthir nodded. He brought his finished omelette over to the group and started to eat. His mind reeling. So the hard on in the shower.... because he was a man suppressed? Or because he actually found Fin attractive? He wasn’t sure but it explained why the other ran away.

“I won’t tell anyone.” He said softly, sincerely. It wasn’t Fin’s secret to tell. “But you should be free to be whoever you want to be or be with whoever you want to be with.”

Guest M-jow

Callon couldn't looke up at any of them right the way. He still felt ashame though he also felt like a weight were lifted off his shoulders. He had never spoken to anyone about his past before, at least not that story.

Shimmer told him he was brave, but that wasn't true. And Fin said he was worse but Callon couldn't belive that either.

"I don't really know why I just told you guys this.. I was alway ashame of the things I thought and I know what you are saying is true but it's still stuck with me even as I grew up." Callon finally looked upand this time his eyes was on Fin. "That was why I ran after knocking you over in the shower yesterday. I was so nervous of what you would think of me that I paniced."

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir could practically feel the other man’s nervous energy. He was quiet a moment. Giving him the time he needed.

“Maybe you just needed to talk to someone to about it to?” Fin offered shyly. “We’re not judging you...” though he suspected that the other elf wasn’t really listening. Too lost to his past and the trauma there.

He nodded, “I figured that out during your story.” Fin admitted. Taking a deep breath. “Well.... I didn’t think anything.” He admits. “It was an accident. And being hard in the shower isn’t exactly unusual... and....” he shrugged, rubbing the back of his own neck. “I wouldn’t have assumed it was because of me anyway. Just because you might like men doesn’t mean you have to like every man.” Callon didn’t have to like Fin.... and Fin wasn’t convinced of his own feelings either.

He looked at him, offering a slight smile and shrugged. “We don’t have to talk about it again. It’s over.” They’d already talked about this yesterday too. Cleared the air.

Shimmer just sat and let them have a heart to heart.

Guest M-jow

Callon simply smiled. Je could exactly tell Fin he had been like that in the shower 'because of him'. He wasn't in love with Fin or any of the other men he had used to jerk off to. He just appreciated the nice view and Fin just happened to be the typ falling more to Callon's tast.

"It's fin, really. But thank you for what you said, it means a lot to me"

Moon didn't speak up, she just watched the men. Learning about their struggles she felt lucky to at least have someone. Moon leaned into Shimmer to feel here mate as her heart ached for the two. They were really nice boys.

Their talk about the topic seemed to slowly die as they ate. Moon thought about the request the boys had asked them help with. She had alway been rather wild in her younger days and her and shimmer had talked often about leaving the herd grounds completely and find their own. But the chance had never really been there and it was easier to stay where it eas save.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fin nodded gently. Thoughtful as he considered that. “Sure.... whatever.” He shrugged. Not wanting to make a big deal of anything. Callon was entitled to his own thoughts.

Shimmer felt her heart ache as she nuzzled into Moon tenderly. She could tell she was thinking something but Shimmer didn’t ask. Not yet.

Deciding they needed a distraction Fin closed his eyes, held his hands palm up to his mouth and blew across them. Instantly the world shimmered, sparks of light getting bigger until they were about the size of gold balls, they danced around them, shining different colours all around them. Light was not his strongest spell but he hoped it would be a nice distraction!

Shimmer gasped and giggled. Eyes wide with wonder and curiosity.

Guest M-jow

"So pretty, it's like watching giant fireflies" Moon smiled as turned her head to look around them.

Tiny jumped up startled as he thought one of those huge fire balls were gonna hit him, but as he touched it he was suprised to not feel anything. "An illusions?" Tiny asked out loud no one in particular before he grined and started to chase the balls in the air.

Callon smiled as he looked up at the display. Once again he was reminded of just how amazing Fin's power was for the male to have such crontrole over his abilities.

He turned his eyes back on Fin to say something l l like the other's had but the moment had him stun.

Huge lights danced around Fin and his beautiful silver white hair reflected the shine. The man looked gorgeous and Callon couldn't stop but stare at him with a little smile.

He felt a tock at his heart-string when their eyes meet and the knight felt a familiar feeling deep within his chest.

Finthir truely was an amazing person that was both strong and courageous. Callon had never meet a man like him ever before who could reach to his level, and Callon was in a aw of him.

He winked at Fin, not really getting why he did that as he took the moment in.

"I guess you are the light of those parties you attent. Most mages I've heard can't maintain such crontrole before the reach the master stage. You are really amazing Fin"

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir liked their reactions. Good. At least they liked his effort. He even chuckled as Tiny started to chase them. “Just light. It can’t hurt you. There’s no heat to them.” He offered.

Looking back to Callon he noticed too how the light bounces off his skin, that golden tan looking luscious under the gentle glow. Callon seemed to glow from the inside! It was stunning really.

He blushed at the wink, looking away a moment before his eyes wandered what. What was that for? “Not really. I don’t go to parties if I don’t have to.” Even then he’d be dressed up and sat in the corner out of the way. Finthir never enjoyed his fathers political affairs.

He looked to the light then blinked. They exploded into thousands of smaller fragments, falling to the ground and fading to nothing. “Oh..... thanks.... I just practise a lot. I haven’t discover my strength yet.” He recalled last night and how the ice had appeared but dismissed the notion quickly. “Your fighting was impressive too. For what it’s worth.” He looked back down at him a moment.

Fin wasn’t sure what Callon was thinking. But maybe it was best he didn’t know. Instead he looked to Moon and Shimmer, “is there a lake near here? I’d really like a soak....”

Guest M-jow
“Oh..... thanks.... I just practise a lot. I haven’t discover my strength yet.” He recalled last night and how the ice had appeared but dismissed the notion quickly. “Your fighting was impressive too. For what it’s worth.”

Callon's smile grew "I get a feeling you might be more powerful that most would know, but then again that is just me talking" He said as he remembered the ice from yesterday. At that time he had been too round up to really think much of it. He had still managed to break free through his strength. But he hadn't expected Fin could control a secondary element. Which in itself was a rare thing as he knew.

But then again Callon didn't have all that much schooling under his belt.

"And thank you, if I couldn't impress you with my skills then that would mean I wasn't working hard enough." He chuckled as the lightes started to faint.

"There is a lake not far from here that is save to use but we usual don't go there cause of the other unicorns often hanges around the other side. But If they spot one if you they might just not chose to show up so you can have it to yourself." Moon explained.

"Why do you guys insist on getting wet I have no idea" Tiny comented as he shook his head. "It's wet and what so bad staying dry? You guys hadn't shower for days when i meet you and I'm fine with it"

Callon looked at the fairy disgusted and with one quick move he snatched the fairy out of the air and held the guy by the wings so he didn't hurt him.

"Hey! what do you think you are doing?! Let go of me you sun tan abe!" Tiny yelled as he tried to fight his way out of Callon's hold, to no use.

"You are getting a wash too. There are no reason to why Fairys shouldn't."Callon said.

"I HATE WATER!" the fairy growled at him.

"Not a good enough reason you are coming too.." but then Callon stopped up and cursed at himself. He shouldn't go with Fin, that was what they had agreed on last night.

"Then why don't we all go together huh?" Moon asked and looked to Shimmer to see if she was up to the idea.

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir found himself blushing at that compliment. He couldn’t claim he got close enough to most to accept their compliments..... “thank you, I’m sure the Masters will disagree with you though.”

“We won’t get you in trouble if you take us? Correct?” Finthir worried.

“Of course not.” Shimmer smiled. “They’ll likely just avoid us. Like they usually do.”

“If you’re sure....” he frowned softly.

Watching Callon with Tiny, Fin couldn’t help but chuckle at the pair. “Leave him alone. He doesn’t have to bath if he doesn’t want to. But I’m sorry Tiny, I do. I can handle stinking when there’s no choice but I love to be clean.”

Fin stood up, stretching a little. “Sure. Let’s all go.” He looked at Callon for the briefest moment and then focused on the unicorns. Following after them with excitement. He really would feel better after a long soak. A lake would be big enough to ignore the others too.... especially Callon. No getting too close there. He didn’t want to give him the wrong impression....

Shimmer lead the way. “There it is boys.” She nodded towards it.

Guest M-jow

"If you your guys are sure." Callon smiled uncertain and caught Fin looking at him. The other turned his eyes away so fast that he became unsure if he had seen right.

Fin properly didn't like the idea of him coming along but somehow he didn't wanted to say anything about it either. He wanted to come along. He wouldn't be swimming anyway but he could still go with the other right.

The lake looked beautiful and the water so clean that you could see the bottom close by the riverbank.

"Umh I think I'm gonna go for a little soak as well" Moon said as he stood with her front legs at the low water.

"It's warm and since we don't come here ofter, what do you say Shimmer? "