(Private RP) Another World <<syaoran-puu & Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn didn’t know how to reply, he didn’t want Ceries thinking this way! “I give myself gladly and willingly to you, Ceries.” He added softly, “In any way.” He shook his head, “you are not using me. Never.”

He caressed Ceries head once more and washed out the conditioner. “I understand. You have duty to consider. I have always respected your commitment, Ceries.”

He didn’t like how Ceries hugged himself. Dejected and broken. Shifting a little he sat at the side of the bath to better view the man. He wanted to hug him. To take away all the pain. To reach for him. But he wasn’t sure any action would be appropriate or accepted right now. “That is just cruel of him. You have given such a gift to an unworthy man.” Vaughn smiled sadly, “he should have treated you nicer. You deserved that. Deserved to have him at least make an effort to bring you pleasure too.” He could tell Ceries hadn’t felt that though.

Vaughn might have considered offering to show him, offered to suck him off or make him cum... except he knew Ceries wasn’t in any state or condition to even be interested in that right now. “Think no more of him. He is not worth it.” How could anyone get angry with Ceries? Especially knowing he was untouched and inexperienced. Brenton had no honour. Vaughn hated him! “It’s over.” For now.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries hid his face against his knees, screwing his eyes shut. "What if I can't satisfy him..?" He asked, his voice trembling. "What if he leaves because I'm not enough..?"

He let out a soft hiccup. "I can't do anything to protect my people... I can't find, I can't negotiate... I can't even sell my body... I'm a failure..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn really wanted to march next door and punch the man’s lights out! To leave Ceries in such a state, to make him feel so worthless! There was no need!

Carefully he took the guys hand and kissed his fingers. “Ceries....” the next words died down a moment, his heart racing. “If he leaves it will not be because of you. Because you’re not lacking anything, you’re perfect.” Vaughn tried to show just much he believed his words.

He growled, a cat sound, as Ceries continued. “Stop! You are not a failure. He is the one who failed you. Maybe if I’d been brave enough to tell you how I felt I could have saved you from the horror of him abusing your virginity from you.” Vaughn shook his head and looked down. Repeating softer. “You’re not a failure.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries blinked up at the man in confusion. "How you feel..?" He remembered what Brenton had said about Vaughn wanting to sleep with him. Had he been right about that..? His heart fluttered at the idea, which just made him feel even more confused. Vaughn was his friend... All the feelings he had for Vaughn were just normal for friends weren't they?

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn shook his head, “I’m sorry. Forget I mentioned anything. It’s far too late to discuss this anyway.” Ceries was engaged and having sexual relations with another man. He didn’t need the pressure or knowledge of Vaughn loving him.

He didn’t want to make this harder on him. Vaughn really did just want to help him right now! “You should wash.... down there.” He promoted gently, reaching for a soft clothe and offering it to the other. There was no way he’d assume and wash the anything else of Ceries. He’d likely pushed his luck washing his hair already.

Guest Kotorichan

"Are you sure..?" Ceries hated the idea that Vaughn was hiding something from him, but he wasn't going to order him to say anything.

His cheeks flushed deeply as Vaughn prompted him to clean his body. "Would you go in the bedroom while I clean myself..?" He asked softly, he didn't want the man watching him. "I'll call for you when I'm ready to get out..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn just nodded. Sharing wouldn’t change anything. He wished he could sweep Ceries off his feet. Make this all better somehow. But he couldn’t!

He stood up and smiled, “of course your highness. I’ll gather some clean pyjamas for when you’re done.”

He headed to the door, lingering a moment, “I’ll leave the door open but I will not look.” He promised. Vaughn didn’t want to make Ceries feel trapped right now.

Wandering the wardrobe he gathered something clean and soft that wouldn’t rub Ceries’ tender body right now.

Guest Kotorichan

"Thank you..." Ceries waited until Vaughn was gone before slipping off his robe and hanging the wet fabric on the side of the tub. He carefully washed his body, leaving his ass for last. He lightly bit his lip as he pushed two fingers into himself, letting out a soft whimper of pain as he stretched himself open. His legs trembled as he gingerly cleaned himself out, a few more pained whimpers escaping as he did.

His eyes were watering by the time he was done, knowing that Vaughn's ears almost certainly picked up the noises he made. He managed to pull himself out of the tuband wrap a towel around his body before calling out. "I-I'm finished."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn could indeed hear everything! His hand clenched uselessly around the fabric in his hand. Only his knowledge that Ceries needed to do this alone kept his feet firmly on the ground. His heart racing as it ached.

Ceries sounded so pained! Why had Brenton hurt him so? There was no need for it! He closed his eyes, focusing on breathing instead of his anger! He would have treated him so much better. Would have been kind and gentle. Ensured that Ceries at least felt pleasure too!

The moment he heard the other was done he headed straight back. “Please take care, Ceries.” He offered softly, smiling. “Here.” Vaughn couldn’t help but glance at the dirty bath water. It made him sad. “Perhaps you’d like me to help you to your room first. I do not want to risk you falling...” he was glad that it seemed Ceries was stronger on his legs.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries dried and dressed himself carefully, trying to make sure that Vaughn didn't see too much of his body. His time with Brenton hadn't made him any more comfortable being naked in front of people, not even Vaughn. He looked up when he was finished getting dressed. "Yes, if you wouldn't mind..." He shakily rose to his feet, leaning against Vaughn for support as he did.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn was careful not to look, he might have caught a hint of flesh but under these conditions it didn’t get a reaction from him. Under other circumstances? He would have found it harder to resist!

With a smile he offered his help. Liking that Ceries leaned on him. “I brought you a slice of your favourite cake.... I fear your tea will be cold now though, I can go make you more if you want.” He offered as a distraction.

It wasn’t long until they reached the bed.

Guest Kotorichan

"I suppose fresh tea would be nice.." Ceries frowned slightly at the idea of Vaughn leaving, he didn't want to be alone. He kept worrying that Brenton would wake up and come for him again. "Would you promise to be quick..?"

He sat down on the bed with a sigh, snuggling into the pillows and lightly stretching his wings. He was glad that he had gone to Brenton's room instead of staying in his own.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn nodded. “Yes. As fast as I can.” He promised. He nodded towards the tray. Two cups and two slices of cake upon it. “Feel free to eat both pieces.” He chuckled.

He watched Ceries snuggling down, let his eyes glance to those pretty wings a moment, in his mind the Prince was the most beautiful creature he’d ever seen! He deserved to be treated like the treasure he was.

“I’ll be right back.” He promised, heading out and closing the door behind him. He headed to the kitchen but hesitated at Brenton’s door. It took all his self control not to barge in there and rip the man a new arsehole!

Ceries needed him right now. So he’d deal with that first!

As fast as he could he made two fresh cups of tea and returned, this time he let himself in...

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries glanced at the cake, he wanted to wait for Vaughn to return first so they could eat together, although it was hard to resist. He grabbed a small box of various brushes and combs from his beside table and began to brush his wet hair. He finished his hair and moved on to combing his feathers by the time Vaughn returned. He always found grooming his feathers rather soothing. He looked up when Vaughn entered and gave him a slight smile. He scooted to the side to give Vaughn room to sit next to him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Fresh tea.” He offered, moving to sit beside the man when he moved for him. Vaughn smiled and watched Ceries brush his feathers. “Would you like help?” In truth he wanted an excuse to touch the man, to feel useful.

He glanced towards the cake, “you resisted? I’m impressed.” Vaughn teased.

Guest Kotorichan

"I wanted to eat together..." Ceries said, blushing softly at the man's comment. He set his comb aside. "I can finish after we eat." He picked up the two plates and handed one to Vaughn before leaning against the man's shoulder, lightly wrapping his wing around him. He took a small bite, letting out a happy hum at the taste.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn just nodded. Slightly taken aback when he felt Ceries wing around him. The gentle press of feathers. It made him want to purr! He might had too, if he hadn’t learnt to control that slip around Ceries.

“I’m flattered then. Thank you.” He accepted the cake and sniffed it a moment. It wasn’t his favourite but he’d always enjoyed it knowing the Prince liked it. “Seems the chef outdid himself again.” Vaughn took a bite and hummed gently, “delicious.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries slowly closed his eyes, quietly savoring the food as he ate. He soon finished and set the plate aside with a soft sigh. "Thank you Vaughn..." He said softly. "I don't know what I would do if you weren't here..." He picked up his tea and blew on it before taking a small sip. "May I tell you a secret..?" He asked softly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn nodded. Glad that he was helping. He could at least do that much still! He knew he’d always be there for him, all Ceries had to do was ask or be in trouble and he’d be there!

“A secret?” He tilt his head, his cat-like curiosity rising. “You can tell me anything Ceries.” He promised.

Guest Kotorichan

"When I was younger, and I would get discouraged with my training, I would sometimes fantasize that my father would get remarried and have another son. And the other son would be strong and smart, so no one would object if I gave up my right to the throne..." Ceries stared down at his cup. "And I would always imagine moving somewhere far away where I wasn't important. It didn't matter where, sometimes I would want to move to a forest, or a tropical island, or a little village... But I always imagined that you would come with me..." He smiled sadly. "I never even considered the possibility that you wouldn't want to go, I suppose that was rather selfish of me..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn was a little surprised. Ceries hated his responsibility that much? It might have been easier on everyone if that had happened, another Prince to at least assist and hold the wolves at bay.

But it seemed that the other man wasn’t finished.... what he said next was even more surprising!

“You.... you’d want me to go too?” He looked over at the man.

Vaughn knew something though, “I would have gladly gone with you, Ceries.” Why did Ceries want him though? Just because he could mostly protect him? Because they had been friends for a long time? Like family the other man had said. Perhaps he just didn’t want to be alone? He couldn’t blame him.... was it stupid that it gave him... hope?

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries felt his cheeks flush softly at the man's words. He kept his eyes on his cup, unable to look Vaughn in the eye. "Thank you..." He murmured. "It makes me really happy to hear that..."

He took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment. "I try not to think about that sort of thing any more. I shouldn't fantasize about abandoning my people. No matter how hard things are I have to do my best." He gave Vaughn a shy smile. "As long as you stay here with me I'll be able to keep going. I won't let that man break me."

Guest syaoran-puu

“You really do not need to thank me. I haven’t done anything.” He commented softly, considering it. It was just that, a fantasy he couldn’t ever capture.

“Understandable. But it’s not so bad here. You’re not alone. There are plenty of people who will help you if you let them. He isn’t worth losing any sleep over.” Vaughn meant it too.

Vaughn smiled softly, “but you’re right. He can’t break you. You’re really far too strong for that.” Though Vaughn knew the other man would likely try to break Ceries. “I wish I could do something to help you with him....” he’d take the punishment for Ceries if it could help!

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries smiled and snuggled a little closer to him. "Thank you..." He hesitated for a moment. "Perhaps he would want me to p-practice with you..." He said softly, his face becoming red. "Would you be alright with that..?" He looked away, Vaughn was the only person he could bring himself to practice that sort of thing with, but he didn't want to force the man. "You can say no... I don't want to force you into that sort of thing. I was the one who agreed to this arrangement, not you."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn shifted his arm a little to rest around him. He wasn’t sure if this was okay but the Prince seemed to want to be close to someone right now and this was no chore.

The shock at Ceries request was written all over his face. Ceries wanted to.... with him? He swallowed hard a moment and looked at him again. Did he mean that? Was it what he wanted? Or was it just to stop it hurting so much with Brenton?

His heart clenched tightly. “You wouldn’t need to force me to help you Ceries....” he said quietly, “would it anger him more? To know you’re.... with me too?” He worried. If it made things worse that definitely wasn’t a good thing for the Prince. Then again, Brenton might not care...

He cleared his throat and glanced away, “I do not have a lot of experience myself...”