(Private RP) Another World <<syaoran-puu & Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries reflexively raised his hands to push Branton away, but stopped himself just in time. His entire body was frozen in panic at the unexpected kiss, he had hoped to have some time to prepare himself before anything like this. By the time Branton broke the kiss Ceries was once again bright red, his feathers fluffed up in embarrassment.

"I'll do my best to learn quickly..." He mumbled, unsure of what else to say.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton laughed at the reaction, this man had a little fight in him. That was good. He’d enjoy breaking him in!

“I’m sure you will.” He inclined his head, released him and stepped back with a smirk on his face. “You can summon your guard dog back in now. I’m sure he’s going crazy outside worrying if I’m hurting you or worse, taking advantage.” He grinned, “which I will. In oh so good a way. Later.” There was a wicked glint in his eyes. Almost daring Ceries to challenge him.

“Will my room be connected to yours? Or at least near?” He inquired, briefly wondering where the guard would be too. He wondered if the doors were thin? Maybe he’d have to press Ceries against it and make him cry out just so the guy could hear his precious prince being fucked silly by another man!

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries bit his lip at the man's suggestive comments, he didn't want to imagine it. He sat back in his throne, trying to calm himself a bit before Vaughn came back in. "I'll arrange for it to be nearby... The engagement will make that easy. If you wish then I can have door put in between our rooms."

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment, gathering himself and forcing his feathers to relax. "Vaughn, you may enter" He called out, hoping the guard wouldn't be worried by Ceries' flushed cheeks.

Guest syaoran-puu

“It would make for easier access and avoid others knowing the full frequency of our visits together.” He offered gently, trying to sell it as a positive that would work to Ceries advantage.

Vaughn didn’t hesitate to come back in, the door rattling as he practically slammed it open.

“Your highness,” he bowed his head, marching straight back to his earlier position. His eyes scanned the man’s face and body, checking for injury. He saw nothing out of place beyond a redness. Why was Ceries blushing? With a glare he looked at this stranger. What had he done!

Brenton just shrugged. “If we’re done here, I’d like a tour. Care to guide me around your palace your highness?”

Vaughn grit his teeth. This man was staying then? “I can arrange a bunk near the training area for you. Then you can practice—“ he was interrupted.

“That won’t be necessary. Though I suppose I will have need of the training area in time. But my room will not be of your concern I’m afraid. Isn’t that right your highness?” Brenton turned to look at Ceries. Vaughn looked too, what did Brenton mean?

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries couldn't bring himself to look at his guard. He wanted to burst into tears and order Branton to be thrown out into the snow. But he knew he couldn't do that. Even if Branton hadn't threatened to attack, the war would be hopeless without his help.

He looked up at the mention of a tour, he wasn't going to be given a chance to collect himself was he..? He only hoped that he was given a break before night.

He looked away again as both men turned to him expectantly. There was no point trying to keep it hidden... "In order to secure Mr. Black's allegiance we are engaged to be married." He said, trying to keep his voice firm. "His room will be next to mine." He couldn't bring himself to look at either of the men, terrified of what kind of expressions they would be wearing.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn went pale, his usually tanned skin turning white from the shock. Ceries was getting married? And to this arsehole? “But... but your highness....” he clenched his hands in fists. “We don’t even know how strong he is!” He tried to protest but knew he couldn’t. Shouldn’t. He growled under his breath, “I apologise for my outburst. I know your highness knows what is best.” He looked away. Disappointed and mourning this decision. Of course, Ceries wouldn’t ask his opinion about all of this. He was... nothing.

No way did Vaughn want to think about this right now! No way did he want to imagine his precious prince with this terrible man! Them sharing a bed was his worse nightmare. Especially when added to the fact his heart was breaking.

Brenton shrugged a moment and just let them have a moment. “Shall we?” Brenton just looked smug and like the victor he was. Though his suspicion was growing about this guard. He had feelings for the Prince it seemed, he’d enjoy rubbing this in the man’s face.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries felt his chest tighten at the sound of his friend's protests. He wanted to explain his decision and say that he wanted to consult Vaughn first, but he couldn't do that in front of Brenton. He lifted a hand to stop the man. "I know this is a shock, but please trust me." He gave Vaughn a sad smile. "I'll talk to you about how this will affect your duties later." He hoped that the man would understand that there was more he wanted to talk about in private.

He rose to his feet again at Brenton's prompt. "Would you like me to keep the tour brief so you can rest?" He asked the man. "I'm sure you're tired from your travels..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton watched the pair. Curious. It was possible the Prince had feelings in return, yet they’d never done anything about it? More fool the guard, as far as Brenton was concerned. What a waste feelings where. He let them have their moment. He’d certainly be getting his later.

Vaughn looked suitably chastised, “of course, your highness. Whatever you need from me.” Though the wording gave him pause. Ceries wasn’t about to trust Brenton with his care and security too? Was he?That would be a kick in gut right now!

Brenton shrugged, remembering the movies of silly knights and princesses he’d seen as a child before offering his bent elbow to the man. Imagine was everything it seemed. “A short tour of the main features I’ll need is fine for now. Though a bath and clean clothing would certainly not go amiss.”

Vaughn hated the way this man was taking advantage of his Prince. Asking too much with that impertinent tone of his! How dare he! Who did he think he was? And what offer or threat had he made? He’d gut him where he stood if he didn’t recognise they might need his powers for what was to come. Didn’t mean Vaughn had to like it! He would follow them, where Ceries went Vaughn planned to go too!

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries hesitated for a moment before taking the man's arm, it felt strange to be so close to anyone besides Vaughn. He led him towards the door, glad that Vaughn would be following along with them. He paused once they were out of the throne room to instruct a servant to have Vaughn's new room prepared, along with a bath and a change of clothes.

He showed Brenton the main hall, the dining hall, the training grounds, and the gardens, explaining various things about the country as they went. He was worried that if Brenton talked too much he would starting making suggestive comments or purposefully upset Vaughn. Explaining everything also kept Ceries' mind off what they would be doing later.

Finally he led Brenton to the bedroom that had been prepared for him, pointing out his own bedroom as they passed it. Brenton's room was clearly made to house royalty. It was huge with a private bath connected to it. "If there is anything you need to be comfortable feel free to ask." Ceries said, although Brenton didn't seem like he would hide his needs in order to be polite.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton listened, taking in his surroundings. One thing about growing up passed between so many homes was that you got used to learning layouts, people and information quickly. Like a sponge he absorbed it all. And, despite Ceries worries, he kept things quiet and discrete... for now.

Vaughn watched in near agony. The pair were strolling through the grounds like this was real! Like they had every intention of wedding. And damn it! There was something about the height difference that he found fascinating! Sexy even. Brenton was at least two, maybe three inches taller than him, a darn giant!

He was pleased when things seemed to be over, at least for for now. Though not pleased at which room was being given to the man.

Brenton nodded, “I’ll let someone known should I need more.” He was tempted to ask for a kiss but decided not for now. The room was impressive. Nicer than anywhere he’d stayed in before. “This will do.” As close to thank you as either were getting for now.

Dismissing himself Brenton headed inside and closed the door behind him, locking them out. Shit! What had he just got himself into? Never one to be shy he stripped off where he stood and headed to the bathroom, maybe that would help him think a little!

Outside of the room Vaughn frowned and looked at his prince. He wouldn’t say anything here though, not where they could potentially be overheard. “I believe there are some forms to sign in your office.” He offered, their code when they wanted to leave the masses for privacy or to discuss something, though right now he wasn’t sure Ceries would even accept, he didn’t even feel like he knew this person before him anymore.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief once the door was closed behind his new fiance. He could only hope that Brenton would take a nap and end up sleeping through the night.

He looked up at Vaughn and nodded. "Thank you." He murmured, immediately heading towards his office. He had no idea what he should actually say to his guard. He really didn't know how much longer he could hold himself together. By the time they reached his office his eyes were burning with tears. He waited until the door was closed behind them before practically throwing himself at Vaughn. He clung to the man's chest and burst into tears, muffling his sobs against his guard's shoulder.

When he was a child Ceries would always cling to his companion when he cried, he had stopped as he grew older, knowing it was inappropriate. But he just couldn't take it anymore, all the stress that had been building up over the past few months came pouring out. He knew he was acting immature, it had been years since he had done this and he didn't know how Vaughn would react to this meltdown. He tried to calm himself, he was scared that his guard would be disgusted at this display, but the tears just kept coming.

Guest syaoran-puu

Finally alone with Ceries he was surprised at what the other did. The way he seemed to cling so desperately to him had that hope he’d tried to lock away spilling forward. The cat shifter wrapped his arms around his long time friend and shhh’d him gently.

Vaughn could tell this was more than just Brenton’s doing! But clearly the bastard was the catalyst. “I’m sorry.” He whispered into the man’s hair. Nuzzling the top of his head tenderly, he was probably revealing too much, but right now he didn’t care! Maybe if he’d told him earlier how he felt this wouldn’t be happening now. But it was surely too late! He’d missed his opportunity...

“I’m sorry I can’t make it all better. I’m sorry I can’t protect you from your pain, Ceries. But.... you’re not alone.” Vaughn promised. “You are so amazing. I just wish everyone else saw what I saw. You’re never alone you know. Never.” He felt like he was rambling so stopped.

Instead he just held him for as long as Ceries wanted.

Eventually his desire to know about Brenton won out and he asked on whispered breath, “what happened with Brenton?” Did he need to kill the man while he slept?

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries relaxed as he felt Vaughn's arms around him. He felt so safe like this, as if no one could ever hurt him. His tears eventually slowed to a stop, although he still couldn't bring himself to pull away from the man until he asked about Brenton. Reluctantly Ceries released his grip on Vaughn and took a step back, lowering his gaze to the floor.

"He didn't do anything wrong..." He started, not wanting the two to get into any fights. "It's really my own fault... I always knew that I would have to marry for political reasons, I just always hoped it would at least be someone I got along with..." He wiped his eyes. "He's just... Everything I hoped my spouse wouldn't be... But the chances of us winning are so low... If there's any chance that he could help us then I have to try." He took a shaky breath. "If I wasn't so weak then none of this would have happened, so I have to do whatever it takes to keep everyone safe."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn let him go, although slightly reluctantly. For a moment he’d felt necessary and wanted!

He frowned but nodded, he couldn’t claim he wanted Brenton for Ceries either. “I see.... so he came here demanding a marriage in exchange for his help?” He guessed frowning, “the man has no honour.” He grunted, crossing his arms a moment and looking down.

“Is... is there any way I can help you?” He knew he wasn’t strong enough for what Ceries needed, and the Prince certainly didn’t need to buy his loyalty. “Perhaps... if he’s so terrible... you could....” except no words came. Take a lover? A concubine? Be with another on the side? Divorce? Assassinate? Except he wasn’t sure Ceries would ever do so... let alone accept him as sloppy seconds.

Vaughn ran his fingers through his hair a moment. “I have been giving this situation some thought... what if we preempt the attack? Before our month deadline is up. They won’t see it coming.”

He looked up at his prince, daring to step closer and reach to touch his cheek tenderly. “You’re not weak Ceries. Your power level might not be the greatest but there are other qualities you’ve got that will help you. You alone inspire your people. They will follow no one else.” He reassured.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries looked away, he hated lying to Vaughn, but the idea of telling him what he had actually agreed to was even worse.

"I don't know... We will be spending some time alone together, I can only hope that things will improve with time." He sighed. "As for a sneak attack, I don't know if that would be any better. If they come here then they won't be able to bring all of their troops, the terrain is too difficult for horses or carts. But if we attack then they'll have their entire army, our own troops will also be fighting in completely unfamiliar territory which would be difficult..."

He leaned into Vaughn's hand, closing his eyes and relaxing at the man's gentle touch. "You think too highly of me..." He murmured.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn could tell Ceries was hiding something, but he wasn’t sure what. He wouldn’t push for now, not while the other was still so sensitive.

“True... it is a risk...” he agreed. But conceded. “See. You have a knack for this. With you leading, we will be fine.” He really hoped that was true!

“Maybe,” he agreed. “But you don’t believe enough. So we’re even.” Vaughn laughed.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries smiled up at him, Vaughn always knew how to make him feel better. "Honestly the ideal scenario would be if Brenton ends up being strong enough that no one would even try to invade... Then no one would have to get hurt at all..." He looked away. "If that happened then all of this would be worth it... I know it's not very likely, but it would be nice wouldn't it?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn nodded, “your sacrifice for your country won’t go unnoticed Ceries.” He smiled softly. “At least not by those that know the whole story. There will be whispers though. Are you prepared for that?” Vaughn would protect him as best as he could. But he wasn’t perfect!

Dropping his hand he moved to the alcohol, pouring two shots and returning to the man. “I think we both need it.” He sighed, holding one out to his Prince.

He considered Brenton. He seemed like a man who would be forceful.... “just.... remember you can say no to him Ceries....” he looked into the golden liquid and then shot it back. It burnt his throat. “Or tell me if he gets too pushy and I’ll try to run interference for you.” How? He had no idea!

Still, “tomorrow I’ll take him out to the training pitch. See what he’s got.”

Guest Kotorichan

"I'm prepared..." Ceries sighed, sitting down at his desk. He took the glass and quickly downed it. He didn't like the taste very much, but it helped him relax. He set the glass down, wishing that he could say no. It was too late for that, he had already fully agreed to this.

"Thank you, I know that you don't like him but please try to get along... If he told me I had to remove you from your position..." He bit his lip, trying not to think about that possibility. He didn't know if he could deal with whatever Brenton had in store for him without Vaughn by his side.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn frowned at that, “then you would?” Ceries would really not fight him on that? “But why? Surely he has no say in that?” Would he lose even the right to be near the Prince? “Have I not always been loyal to you?”

“How is he controlling your actions so quickly?” He worried, was this his doing somehow? “I’m starting to think I should never have left that room...”

He growled, the sound very feline. He wanted to run! Burn off his uneasy energy and be in control again! “Are you planning to... spend the night with him tonight?” Why was he torturing himself by asking? Why couldn’t he just let it go! Of course Brenton would want Ceries... but once the prince gave in.... what would keep Brenton to his word?

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries felt tears threatening to spill again. "I would do everything I could to keep you by my side Vaughn... I... I would be lost without you... But is Brenton turns out to be powerful enough to turn the tides of a war then I'll have to do everything I can to keep him on our side... If he has the kind of power in legends then not having him could mean he would join someone else, and then we would be completely powerless." His shoulders slumped. "Please, I don't even want to think about being forced to make that kind of choice... If you just pretend to accept him then there shouldn't be any issues..."

His chest tightened as Vaughn asked if his actions were being controlled, did the guard really think that little of him..? Or maybe he really had lost his mind from stress and all his actions were completely irrational...

The next question took him by surprise, his face went red and his feathers fluffed. It made him feel dirty to think about giving himself up to a man he had just met, and now Vaughn would know..? He took a shaky breath. "I am hoping that he will be tired enough to just sleep through the night... But if he doesn't..." He clenched his hands into fists, avoiding looking at Vaughn. "He was clear that... He wanted that in the marriage..." He said quietly. He reached for the bottle of alcohol, needing something to clear Breton's words from his mind. He couldn't stop thinking of the way the man had promised not to be gentle, or the feeling of his forceful kiss. Ceries didn't know how he would be able to do more than that in just a few hours.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn relaxed a touch at that, but he didn’t like the logic either. “For you. I will do my best to accept him. Or at least pretend to. I do not... wish him to be harsher on you that he might already be...” especially not because of him, the mere idea was enough to turn his stomach. “I’m sorry. I’m being too sensitive. Your concerns are far more pressing and worrying than mine. Please forgive me.” Vaughn really wasn’t trying to make things harder than they had to!

He clenched his teeth and looked away, “can you not just tell him you’re not ready or that you’re not married yet?” Maybe they could find a way to get Ceries out of the arrangement? Who knew... it was probably just... wishful thinking on his behave. “Sorry. I’m not helping to make this easier for you, am I? I don’t even know how I would...” he frowned. He’d offer to bed Ceries now, but considering he couldn’t even confess his feelings there’s no way he would be able to offer such a thing.

He spotted the alcohol, hoping that might at least help him get through this. “Is there anything I can do for you?”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries poured himself another shot and quickly downed it before speaking. "Just... Please promise you won't be disgusted with me..?" He asked softly. "No matter what I have to do?" He wiped his eyes on the back of his hand. "You're like family to me Vaughn, the only family I have left... If you started to hate me..." He trailed off before shaking his head. "I'm sorry, I won't make you promise something like that... Perhaps I should lay down for a bit to calm down."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn shook his head, “Ceries....” he frowned and moved closer, kneeling down beside him and placing a hand carefully on his leg as he looked up at him. “....I would never be disgusted with you. If I could take this burden from you... I would.”

He shook his head. “You’re not making me do anything I don’t do willingly.” Vaughn said softly. Family? It made his heart swell a little, though he feared that this meant Ceries saw him more like a brother. Maybe he’d really been dreaming of the wrong thing all this time?

He stood. “It might help you. Perhaps a bath, some food and a nap might help you feel more in control.” He offered.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries smiled at the man, for a moment he thought he might start crying out of relief but was able to hold it back. There were times that he dreamed of running away from everything with Vaughn, just completely forgetting his responsibilities and living in some remote town together. He had never had any friends besides Vaughn, and so have never really realized his feelings for the man were actually romantic.

He rubbed his eyes and rose to his feet. "That sounds perfect, thank you Vaughn. Although please don't hesitate to interrupt me if anything needs my attention."