(Private RP) Another World <<syaoran-puu & Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries caught Vaughn's expression out of the corner of his eye, it was enough to almost bring him to tears again.

His cheeks flushed deeply as Brenton guessed correctly. He bit his lip and glanced up at Vaughn, his eyes watering slightly. "I think it would be best if Mr. Black and I spoke in private..." He said quietly. "Would you please wait in the hallway?" At the very least he didn't want to be humiliated in front of Vaughn. It seemed clear that Brenton was ready to mock him for ever thinking he could find any comfort in this situation.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton crossed his legs, smirking in amusement as he watched them. Such an interesting pair. The request seemed to make the kitten look like he was going to cry, but ever the obedient man he seemed prepared to leave, tail between his legs. Brenton wondered what’s such loyalty cost them.

Vaughn did indeed look pained by the request, he wasn’t sure how much more he could take of this. “Of course..... your highness.” So formal it hurt. He should have kept his mouth closed. Shouldn’t have said anything. His friend had been dealing with another, dealing with so much... he’d wanted only his support. Vaughn wanted to stay, wanted to sit on the bed and pull Ceries into his arms and hold him... but he just... he couldn’t be more of a burden. Couldn’t hurt Ceries more or be selfish. So he left to stand outside. Door closed he felt the heavy tears fill his eyes and silently fall.

Brenton quirked a brow, more amused than anything else. “Poor kitten. If you wanted to be taken again so badly you could have just said so.” He grinned. “Maybe you’ll scream loud enough he’ll hear everything.” Okay, so torturing the other was amusing! Instead of moving he smiled and crossed his arms. “Speak.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries wishes that he could explain his reasoning to Vaughn. The man's expression made his heart break all over again.

His shoulders slumped as the door closed, trying to hold back tears. His face flushed deeply at Brenton's suggestive words. "I-I just wanted to talk." He said quickly, scooting a bit farther away from the man.

He took a shaky breath as he was ordered to speak. "I... I want to uphold my end of our agreement." He started. "But it seems that my lack of experience is an i-issue since I was unable to properly satisfy you last night." His face grew more and more red with every word. "I wanted to ask your permission to p-practice such things with Vaughn so that I wouldn't continue to disappoint you..." He looked down at his hands. "I said that it no longer matters because I no longer think he would be willing to assist me in a such a thing, and I do not wish to force him to become involved... I'll just try even harder to learn quickly."

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton listened only to laugh, he leaned in closer, putting a hand possessively on the man’s leg. “You think having double the sex will somehow make it hurt less? Make you able to do more. Help you learn?” He smirked, “if I thought you had more experience I would ask more, push for more. Demand more of you. Instead of a single round a night I would demand more. Multiple. I would drain you.”

He stroked his hand down the guys leg and wrapped it around the ankle. “You really are clueless. No man looks that distraught if they didn’t care. Feelings are weak. Your kitten is just frustrated. I know he’d jump at the offer to be with you.” Brenton let his eyes wander over the man. Taking him in. “You didn’t fail to satisfy me entirely. Except you told me to stop... I get nothing out of preparing you, yet I’d been willing to do so. I know you felt good. I could feel your hole shaking around my fingers. Could hear your moans. Could taste your precum.” He tugged that leg closer to him and leaned over. “You were going to cum.” He dared him to deny it. “It wouldn’t have been so hard on you if you had. Instead you begged me to stop. I only respected your wishes and stopped. You always knew where it would end.” Brenton shifted and moved to crowd the man, hand pressing his chest down. “Don’t make me sound like the monster when you begged me to stop teasing you.”

He looked into the man’s eyes. “If you want to practise with kitten there’s a price.” He smirked, tantalised at the thought. “I get to fuck him while he fucks you the first time. After that? You can practise all you want together.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries whimpered at the feeling of Brenton's hand on his leg, he had to resist the urge to pull away. He looked away, his face bright red. "I'm sorry..." He murmured as he was reminded that he had tried to reject the man. "I panicked... I promise I won't do it again..."

He bit his lip, unable to deny how good it felt. His wings fluffed up in embarrassment as he was pushed down. He glanced up at Brenton, trembling slightly. He didn't want to have the man start touching him with Vaughn just outside the door, but he couldn't exactly refuse...

His eyes widened at the proposal, there was no way he could let that happen. He couldn't let this man touch Vaughn, especially not because he was too weak to handle things himself. "N-no..." He tried to keep the panic out of his voice. "Absolutely not. I..." He looked away again. "I could never ask him to do that..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton knew he had some effect on Ceries, and he wasn’t convinced it was all negative either! “No, you’ll never do it again or I’ll be more brutal than last time.” He promised.

He could feel the others heart pounding under his hand, like a bird trapped in a cage. So beautiful. So desperate. “Then I will ask him.” He smirked. Without missing a beat he called, “Vaughn! Come back in.” He didn’t shift from his position, didn’t hide from what he wanted or the fact there was a hard outline in his pants. He wasn’t ashamed. He did move a hand up to cover the princes mouth. Leaning in closer to demand; “do not try to stop me.”

Vaughn was confused as to why Brenton was calling him... but maybe it was because of what Ceries had said? What they’d talked about. What secrets had Ceries shared? He wiped his eyes. Blinking them quickly in an effort to be more put together before heading inside. He opened the door and gasped before rushing in and closing it behind him. Why was.... now? He looked to Ceries confused.

“Kitten. It seems fluffy here is too embarrassed to ask. My deal.... I’ll let you ‘practise’ with the dear little fluff ball as long as the first time you fuck him I’m there and I get to fuck you.” He grinned. “And if I ever want a repeat, it happens.” He shrugged. Sliding a hand down Ceries body as he looked only at the guard. “Then you can sample my precious any time the mood takes you.” He laughed, “you might have to excuse the left over cum I’ll dump in him though. But I’m sure you’ll understand once you’ve tasted his sweet hole.”

Vaughn looked wide eyed at this beast... shock and confusion clear... but fuck.... why was his cock showing... interest? He swallowed and looked to Ceries.... “what do you want.... Ceries....?” He wasn’t making assumptions. Did Ceries even want him near him after... all this...?

Guest Kotorichan

"What? No-" Ceries's protests were cut off as he felt Brenton's hand over his mouth. He whined pitifully and went quiet, tears prickling at his eyes. He turned his face away from Vaughn as the man entered, he didn't want to be seen like this but he didn't dare fight back.

He squeezed his eyes shut, whimpering softly as he felt Brenton's hand move down his body. It made him feel sick to hear the way Brenton spoke of him, and it was even worse to know that Vaughn was hearing the same thing.

He hesitated to answer Vaughn's question, glancing up at Brenton for permission to speak. He had just been told not to interfere, he didn't even want to think of what might happen if he disobeyed.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton chuckled down at Ceries. That unspoken question very clear, “be honest.” He winked and removed his hand from his mouth, though the other remained on Ceries’ body, stroking just because he could.

Vaughn stood still. His body frozen and his anger bubbling just below the surface. Was this some sick sort of power play? What did Brenton get from all of this?

He wanted to swoop in and save Ceries... except... maybe Ceries didn’t want him to save him. That seemed to be the theme today.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries stayed quiet for a few moments, trying to force himself to breath. It was impossible to calm down with Brenton's hands on his body.

"Vaughn..." He looked up at the man, his eyes sparkling with tears. "I... I agreed to this... I agreed to g-give him my body in return for his help... But you didn't agree to anything, s-so I have no right to ask you to do something like that." He shut his eyes, trying desperately to hold back tears. "I... I want to be with you..." He finally whimpered. "B-but that doesn't matter anymore... I could never forgive myself if I asked you to do this... S-so... Please... Just forget you saw anything..." He moved his hands up to cover his face. "I'm s-so sorry..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn frowned and looked at him. He really did think Ceries had neglected to tell him something important about this deal... maybe he’d admit it one day.

He watched him a moment only to glance away at first until Ceries said he wanted him! The shock was written all over his face as Vaughn’s gaze snapped right to him again. He swallowed hard. “You do?” He smiled shyly, cheeks blushing as he just took a moment to let that sink in. He really had just misunderstood today! “You don’t have to ask me. I do this freely. To be with you.”

Brenton couldn’t help but laugh, “how touching. Deal. First fuck and any time I feel like it thereafter.” He wasn’t sure why Ceries hadn’t refuted that late addition when he’d original prepositioned Vaughn, but it was too late now. The deal was struck.

In a single movement he released the man and rose to his feet. “Now if you excuse me. I need a shower and clean clothing before lunch.” Brenton had considered pushing for more... but that could wait until later. He headed out and towards his room next door.

Vaughn just looked in shock at Ceries. Had they really just... had that just happened. He frowned, stepping a little closer. “Are you okay? Did he hurt you?”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries looked up at Vaughn when he agreed, his eyes wide in shock. "W-what..?"

He had been too overwhelmed to even realize that Brenton had changed the deal. Besides, he had been expecting Vaughn to refuse it.

He let out a shaky breath as Brenton finally pulled away, relieved to have the man's hands off him. He lay still for a few moments, trying to calm his panicked breathing.

He slowly sat up, eyes watering. "I'm fine..." He looked up at Vaughn. "Why did you agree..?" He asked softly. "What if he hurts you..?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn put a hand on Ceries bedding but didn’t touch him. He’d been abused enough. “Then he hurts me instead of you for a moment.” He says honestly.

He looked down, “I’m sorry... did you not want me to agree?” He’d thought Ceries would not like this... but the deal was struck now. “We don’t have to do anything, if you don’t want. If we never do... his deal doesn’t come into play? Right?”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries couldn't help himself, the moment Vaughn was close enough he leaned up and hugged him tightly, burying his face in his chest.

"I just don't want to see you hurt..." He whimpered. "I-it already hurt so much to talk to you the way I did, and to do nothing when he mocked you... I don't know how I could possibly sit by and watch as he does t-those things to you..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn wrapped his arms around him, nuzzling him back gently and stroking his wings tenderly. “Then don’t watch. Focus on something else. Close your pretty eyes and go to your happy place. I can take it....” he promised.

He’d never been penetrated before and he was scared about that... but... “you don’t have to go through this alone anymore, Ceries. Let him mock me. Let him do what he wants. He can’t hurt me as long as you never look at me that way...”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries slowly began to relax in Vaughn's arms, letting out a soft coo at the feeling of his hand on his wings. He wanted to believe that everything would work out... That somehow it wouldn't be so bad if they were together.

"Vaughn..." He hesitated for a moment before peeking up at him, his face flushed. "I love you..." He said quietly. "I'm sorry it took me so long to figure it out."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn froze at those words, but slowly the happiest grin ever spread over his face. “You do?” Ceries loved him? He could overcome anything knowing that!

He laughed and brought him closer for a hug, unable to stop his happiness overflowing as he kissed the man. Lips still pressed together, he said the words back. “I love you too.”

He kissed him a moment. Too happy to contain it! Eventually he pulled back and rested his forehead against the others. “We can do this Ceries.... together.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries nodded shyly, snuggling a little closer to his chest. His eyes fluttered closed as he felt Vaughn's lips against his own. He immediately melted into the kiss, his cheeks flushing deeply.

He smiled slightly at the man's reassurance. "Thank you..." He breathed. "I wish I could just stay with you like this forever..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Maybe one day... but not today. “Not right now. But maybe soon...?” he offered. He liked having Ceries pressed so close to him... even as he blushed with realisation. He’d not really focused on it before, but Ceries was only in his... he swallowed... undergarments!

“You should get dried off properly before you catch a cold.” He flushed, cheeks still heated red.

“I can get you clean clothing prepared while you dry?” He cleared his throat. “Are you hungry?”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries blinked in confusion when he saw Vaughn suddenly get red. He only realized the issue when the man mentioned clothing. "Ah-" he blushed deeply and looked away. "R-right, I'm sorry..." He mumbled, quickly getting to his feet and going to the bathroom to get a towel.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn shook his head, “you don’t need to be sorry...” he imagined he’d see far more in time!

“Do you want to wear anything in particular, Ceries?” Vaughn smiled softly.

Not really wanting to break their moment but also unable to ignore it he offered.... “Brenton looked like he was actually trying to practise when I went to pass on your message...” maybe they would help Ceries a little? To know it wasn’t for nothing?

Guest Kotorichan

"Anything is fine." Ceries said as he dried his hair.

"Ah... That's good." He stepped back out of the bathroom, still in his underclothes. "I'm glad that he seems to be serious about actually helping. I suppose if he doesn't then he knows he wouldn't get any of the luxuries he's been enjoying..." He wasnt sure if he should count his own body as one of the 'luxuries.'

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn was well aware of what luxuries they’d given him... “yes.... I’m aware.” Brenton had said as much on the field earlier too. Brenton wasn’t going to let it all go easily... He wondered briefly if every conversation was going to go back to the man...

He went to the wardrobe and pulled out a golden coloured set for Ceries. “I’m sorry.... for making this harder on you.... you need to tell me when I’m overstepping. I don’t know what the boundaries are anymore.” Vaughn admitted.

Guest Kotorichan

"I don't know either if I'm honest..." Ceries sighed, taking the robe from him. "I'm constantly on edge when I'm near him, I'm trying not to let him affect me but it feels like I can't think straight when he's in the room. When I think one of us has done something that might set him off I just... Panic..." He slipped the robe on. "I'm sorry, whenever I am cold to you around him it's just because I'm scared... I shouldn't be taking that out on you."

He lowered his gaze to the floor. "I really am pathetic aren't I? He's been here for one day and I'm already unable to think straight around him."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn understood that. “Hopefully that feeling will settle with time?” Maybe Brendon would grow bored of this game... move on? Who knew!

“It’s okay... I’m trying not to take it personally.” He smiled sadly. “I guess it was just a shock. You’ve never spoken to me like that before...” under the stress, it was hard to hold it against the Prince.

“No. Scared. You’re scared Ceries. Scared of what he’ll do. That he won’t be enough. That others will find out. That he’ll do this to others.... he’s a master manipulator. I can see that.” He frowned. Vaughn turned to look at the Prince, “just remember you’re not alone.”

Guest Kotorichan

"I should be stronger than this. I shouldn't be letting myself get paralyzed with fear." Ceries walked up to him and lightly rested his head against the man's shoulder. "I'm useless if this is all it takes to render me helpless..."

"I don't want to hurt you either... Every time I've given in to that fear it's even worse because I'm making you suffer with me."