(Private RP) Another World <<syaoran-puu & Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn grinned at the sensation. This would be over soon... right?

Brenton smirked, feeling him tighten around him. A few more thrusts and he came in him. “Well done boy.” He kissed Ceries, smirking against his lips as he spoke again. “Congratulations on using our Kitten so well.” He laughed. Pulling out. “Go clean up, Fluffy.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries wobbled for a moment before collapsing on top of Vaughn. His body was trembling slightly and his skin felt a bit too warm.

He took a few breaths and forced himself to sit down. "Yes master..." He murmured, slowly pulling out of Vaughn.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn winced as hell felt Ceries pull free.

Brenton sat between the shifters legs. Playing with his balls lightly, “you didn’t cum, Kitten. What a shame.” He looked around, reaching for the map holder he’d found in the library. It was long and slender. He lubed it up, wasting no time as he pushed it inside. “I’ll just have to turn you into a wanton bottom like your previous Prince. He’s my little whore now.”

He pulled it out then thrust it back inside.

Vaughn squeezed his eyes shut. “Please....”

“Please what?” Brenton smirked.

“Stop....” Vaughn begged.

“Afraid not.” He moved the cylinder holder in and out faster. “It stretches you so well, Kitten!”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries was about to stand up but stopped when he saw what Brenton was doing. "Master..." He lightly rested his hand on the man's arm.

He moved his hand up to Brenton's chest, leaning closer. "Am I not enough to satisfy you?" He murmured. His eyes seemed vacant and his skin still felt a bit too warm. He leaned in to nuzzle Brenton's neck. "I'll try harder..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton looked down at Ceries. “You want to take this punishment for him? Maybe you should. You didn’t make him cum, Fluffy. I told you you’d not be done until we both came.” He laughed, lowering his head to his ear. “Maybe you should make him hard and ride him? If he cums it will all be over.”

He tugged his wing. “You might be. But why play with one toy when you can have two?”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries moaned weakly at the feeling of Brenton's hand on his wing. He quietly pulled away and crawled closer to Vaughn, taking the man's cock into his mouth and sucking to get him hard.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn didn’t think it was possible to get hard right now.... but he slowly did. The heat around his cock clearly enticing a reaction.

“Good boy.” Brenton purred. He moved the map holder again, wanting to hurt them both just a little. He knew Ceries would contemplate it when the lust of the moment faded.

Vaughn whimpered a little, his cock twitching.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries took more of Vaughn into his mouth, sucking harder as he tried to get Vaughn hard.

When the man was finally hard enough Ceries climbed up to straddle him. He guided the man's cock into his messy hole before dropping his hips, fully taking him in with one movement.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn couldn’t claim he was enjoying any of this. But his body seemed to be acting on its own. He suddenly realised what Ceries had been saying....

Cumming like this wasn’t pleasure!

“Good boy,” Brenton praises. Reaching and adding a finger inside Ceries hole just because he could. Feeling Vaughn’s cock slide in and out of that well fucked hole as Ceries moved. “Faster, Fluffy.”

Vaughn was caught off guard when a whimper and a moan bother wobbled from his lungs.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries let out a weak moan as he felt the finger enter. He began to move his hips faster at Brenton's order.

He leaned forward at the sound of Vaughn's voice, nuzzling the man's neck. "It's okay..." He murmured. "Just give in to it..." His skin was far too warm against Vaughn's, but he didn't seem to notice.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn felt like he was being burnt! Ceries’ flesh was so hot! And due to the bonds he couldn’t move or fight back. All he could do was give in!

He just wanted it to be over!

Soon he felt his body give in. His cock spilling into Ceries. But it pulled something inside Vaughn, leaving him feeling incredibly empty! Even as he moaned. Hips jolting forward.

Brenton pulled the item out and moved between the man’s legs himself, playing with Vaughn’s hole.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries let out a soft moan as he was filled with a second load of cum. He wobbled for a moment before collapsing on top of Vaughn again, although this time he was unconscious by the time he hit the man's chest. His body was burning up with a fever and his breath was shaky and uneven.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn felt like he was being burnt. It took him a moment to register what it was even as Brenton thrust inside of him.

“Stop!” Vaughn tried. Mind not quite up to scratch.

“We’ve talking about this. I won’t.” Brenton said simply, nails digging in as his hips thrust into the shifter.

“Ceries.... he’s burning up.” Vaughn tried. Squirming against the ropes, trying to free himself even as his body was used.

“He’s just unconscious. I’m not done with you yet!” Brenton grunted.

Vaughn realised that he was helpless. At the man’s mercy. He tried to squeeze around him, tried to make him cum faster. Now! He needed to be free. Needed to see to Ceries.

It was at least twenty minutes later, two extra loads of cum in him when Vaughn finally felt his bonds being freed. He wasted no time in checking on Ceries. “Ceries.... wake up for me. Ceries....” he was too hot. Without thinking he got up, running a cold bath in Brenton’s bathroom before putting Ceries in.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries barely moved as Vaughn was fucked under him. His body was completely exhausted, overwhelmed from the stress from the past month.

His eyes opened slightly at the sound of Vaughn's voice calling his name. His eyes were unfocused but he still struggled to sit up. "I'm... Okay..." He mumbled weakly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn stroked Ceries cheek softly. “You’re burning up.” The shifter said simply. “I’ll get you cleaned, dressed and tucked into bed. I think I should call did the doctor.” He frowned in concern.

Brenton stood at the door then turned and grabbed a towel and his robe. Putting them beside Vaughn.

Vaughn looked up in surprise. “Thank you, Brenton.”

That response was too soft for Brenton who returned to his room.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries lightly clung to Vaughn's shoulders, his grip weak. "Don't leave me..." He mumbled. "Please..."

His grip loosened as he lost conciousness in Vaughn's arms again, going limp against his chest.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I won’t.” He promised. Feeling the man go limp in his arms again, Vaughn carefully held him as he cleaned up. He pulled him out of the tub, drying him then wrapping him in the robe.

Ceries fit so perfectly into his arms. He stood. Uncaring if the cum dribbling down his leg as he took Ceries out of Brenton’s room and back to his own.

He didn’t care who saw him in that moment!

All that mattered was Ceries. He tucked him into bed then moved to wipe himself down in the bathroom. Angry tears filled his eyes.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries began to stir again the moment Vaughn pulled away. He struggled to sit up, looking around for the man in a feverish confusion. "Vaughn...?" He called out, his voice desperate. "I'm sorry... Please come back..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn heard him and rushed back in, “shush now. Shush. You’re okay. I’m here. I was just cleaning up. I’m... a mess.” In more than one way... but he’d lick his own wounds later. “I told you you should have rested. You’re full of fever! You’re not well, Ceries.” He sat on the bed, lightly touching his forehead. “Just rest.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries clung to Vaughn's arm. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled. "I'm horrible... I keep saying horrible things... Please don't hate me... I need you..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn frowned, “what are you talking about? Nonsense. You’ve done nothing wrong.”

Vaughn tried to ignore the red laced marks that went over all his limbs right now. Tried to ignore the way his back and arse hurt. Tried to ignore it all really!

“Shush now. You’re okay. Just sleep for me. Okay? Want me to shift? You can cuddle into me?” He offered gently.

Guest Kotorichan

"He didn't even tell me what to say and I said I terrible things..." Ceries whimpered. "And I didn't try to make you feel good... I'm just as bad as he is..." He blinked back tears. "I'm a monster... You should run away so you never have to see me again..." He clung to Vaughn a bit tighter, his eyes closed as he barely held onto conciousness. "I don't want you to leave me... I'm too selfish... I can't live without you..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn knew what Ceries was talking about, of course he did.... “it’s fine.” He said simply, even as those words are at him. “It was in the moment. Nothing to forgive.” Though he had to wonder how realistic it was to hope that even a small part of Ceries belonged to him.... so much was clearly corrupted by Brenton.

“Be selfish then.” He nuzzled him. “I will never leave you.” Though he had to wonder if you could continue to be intimate with him. Something inside of him felt broken right now!

“Lie back a moment.” He instructed, shifting to his vat form he jumped onto the best, wrapping his lithe body around the man. His eight tails fluffy and soft over him. Just sleep, Ceries! Vaughn willed gently.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries whimpered softly, continuing to cling to the man. "I'm a monster..." He repeated.

His eyes widened as Vaughn changed forms and he immediately snuggled into his body, burying his face in the man's soft fur. "I love you Vaughn..." He murmured, his eyes slowly closing. "I love you so much..." With that he drifted into a light sleep.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn didn’t like Ceries seeing himself as a monster... if only he could find a way to free him. If only he could get rid of Brenton.

Except, he knew they needed the man’s power!

Instead of worrying more he nuzzled him more and settled, closing his eyes as sleep came to him too.

His dreams were wild and turbulent! Full of pain and misery.