(Private RP) Another World <<syaoran-puu & Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn relaxed a little. He really hoped that Ceries wasn’t lying. That he wouldn’t trick him later.

But for now? He just hugged the man. “Thank you.”

He sighed. “I’ve just realised I neglected to ask for food to be brought here....”

Guest syaoran-puu

“Eh....” he hesitated. “No? But you need soup at least. Maybe I can call a maid or someone from the doorway? I don’t have to go...”

Vaughn wasn’t sure what had got into Ceries today. Had things shaken him up that badly?

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries forced himself to release Vaughn's shirt. He had a light fever again. "I'm sorry... You can go if you'd like... Just come back soon alright? I can't relax if you aren't here." He lightly rubbed his eyes. "I think I should lay down again..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Concern flooded the shifters face as he looked over and noticed him flush again. He touched his head and frowned. “Bed. Now.” The fever mustn’t have gone. “I won’t leave. But you need rest.”

Vaughn headed to the door and opened it, looking for a servant.... he glanced at Brenton’s door, unable to stop himself. With a visible shake he returned to his task.

It was a good ten minutes until he found someone. “Excuse me. Can you get the Prince some soup please. The kitchen know his favourite type. Could you ask the medic for something help with fevers too?” He smiled kindly. “No visitors today please.” Done he returned to the Prince. “There. I didn’t leave.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries bit his lip and nodded slightly. He went back to his bed and curled up among the pillows.

He tried to close his eyes and relax but every time he did he felt like he could hear Brenton's footsteps approaching.

He looked up at Vaughn and nodded slightly. "Thank you... May I hold your hand while I try to sleep?" He asked.

Guest syaoran-puu

Just his hand? He would have held him if he wanted. But maybe Ceries didn’t want him anymore? Or at least worried he’d be letting him go soon? Who knew...

He reached and took his hand before sitting beside him. “Of course I can, Ceries.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries took his hand and nuzzled his face against it. "This way... If someone comes in it won't look too strange..." He murmured, already half asleep. He closed his eyes and relaxed, clinging to Vaughn's hand as if his life depended on it.

Guest syaoran-puu

Ceries was thinking of his appearance? Understandable really. “Of course....” maybe he’d grown too comfortable before closed door. He sat still, just holding his hand, until there was a soft knock. Freeing himself he went to the door and accepted the food tray.

Putting it on the table he felt bad.... should he wake him? Vaughn hesitated a moment before lightly rocking him, “time to eat, Ceries. Then you can sleep again.” He promised.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries woke up with a soft groan, he had a bit of a headache. "Ah..." He sat up and stretched his arms and wings. "Thank you Vaughn..." He snuggled into the man's side. "Aren't you going to feed me?" He joked before pulling away to pick up the bowl. He was still feeling drowsy but he didn't expect Vaughn to actually feed him. He wasn't a child, he could feed himself, even if it would be nice to have Vaughn pamper him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I was going to feed you.” Vaughn said softly, taking the bowl back. “Sit up a little.” He smiled, “please.”

He could tell the man was weak. Food then sleep! That’s all they needed right now. All Ceries needed. No work until he was better!

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries blushed deeply at the man's words. "I'm not that sick..." He mumbled, although he sat up next to the man, lightly snuggling against him. "Thank you though..." He smiled at the man.

He allowed Vaughn to feed him the soup, fully relaxed against his body. He lightly wrapped his wing around the man, cocooning him in the soft feathers.

Guest syaoran-puu

This was the second time he’d been wrapped up in Ceries wings. He felt closed off from the rest of the world. Just them. He smiled softly. “I love you, Ceries. Let me look after you.” Especially since the Prince wouldn’t let him do anything else!

He smiled softly. Carefully feeding him.

“I want you better for your coronation.” He hummed gently.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries let out a soft coo of happiness, half closing his eyes. "I love you too Vaughn..." He murmured between bites. "Thank you..."

He felt like he could forget all his problems for a few moments, it was so comforting to just sit and be cared for by the other man. Part of him didn't want to get better anytime soon, if being sick meant being pampered by Vaughn all day... He knew that wasn't realistic, but it was nice to imagine.

"I know... It would be bad luck to be ill for my coronation..." He sighed. "I'll try to be more careful and pace myself until then."

Guest syaoran-puu

Hearing those words made him smile! It was strange after so long, but also so nice!

He didn’t need thanking, but Vaughn just let him anyway.

“You need Brenton to take better care of you.” He frowned, saying it quietly. “If he carries on... it could be devastating.” He hated bringing the bastard up, but it had to be said!

Guest syaoran-puu

Hearing those words made him smile! It was strange after so long, but also so nice!

He didn’t need thanking, but Vaughn just let him anyway.

“You need Brenton to take better care of you.” He frowned, saying it quietly. “If he carries on... it could be devastating.” He hated bringing the bastard up, but it had to be said!

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries tensed slightly at the mention of Brenton's name. "If I try to make him be gentle then I feel like he'll just get angry

and become more violent..." he said softly. "I just need to get used to this treatment..." He frowned, not really believing his own words. He didn't know what could be done about Brenton, and thinking about it was just making him feel stressed again.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn didn’t like the others reply! Not one bit. “If that’s what you think is best.” He had no right to argue with him.

Didn’t mean he had to like it either! “I can pass on a message that you’re ill and need rest? Maybe he won’t be interested while you’re ill?” He could only hope!

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries grew even more tense at the suggestion. "N-no, if you do that then he might ask you to take my place..." He wrapped his wing a little tighter around Vaughn's shoulder, feeling panic rising in his chest at the idea of Vaughn being punished in his place.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn shook his head. “You need to recover Ceries.” He wasn’t arguing. But he wanted Ceries to be well and happy and safe!

“Please... don’t do anything stupid.” Vaughn frowned. “Don’t let him make you worse....”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries frowned deeply at looked away. "I just don't want to let him hurt you..." He said softly. "I'll be okay... I just need to get used to... All of this..." He closed his eyes for a moment, he was so tired.

Guest syaoran-puu

Ceries really wasn’t listening! He was going to get worse if he continued to push himself like this! There was no getting used to it when your fever was raging and your body weak....

Yet it was clear the Prince wouldn’t listen. Stubborn man!

He sighed in defeat. “Whatever you think is best then.”

Guest Kotorichan

"I'm sorry..." Ceries leaned against Vaughn's shoulder. He knew the man was worried about him. "I'll do my best to pace myself... I just don't want him to hurt you..."

He looked up at Vaughn, unable to hide the combination of exhaustion and worry in his gaze. "I want to keep you safe..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“I know, Ceries.” He stroked his cheek. “I want the same for you too.” Vaughn frowned. He got the feeling Ceries wasn’t against using orders to get what he wanted...

“Please try to talk to him then. Don’t hide that you’re ill and that your coronation is soon. Surely that going well will serve Brenton too. If it doesn’t...” he shook his head, “no advantage for him either.” Vaughn wondered if showing Brenton how it would impact the self-serving bastard he might be more inclined to help!

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries leaned into his touch, once again relaxing a bit. "I will try to speak with him..." He murmured, closing his eyes again. "Thank you Vaughn..." He leaned up and lightly kissed the man before pulling away again. "I think perhaps I should try to sleep for awhile longer... Unless there is anything that needs my immediate attention?"