Creepiest Manga you've ever read?

Uzuchi98

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
,curiosity killed the cat( in this situation,both of us) :D

However,rules are made to be broken.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlueNeon

• Ayakashiu

• ukemextreme

• Dark Eden

the problem is, my curiosity is insatiable..so i'm just gonna walk out of this post and never look back, since i don't want to repeat that mistake..rabbit10

oh my-- wtf? seriously? The title looks so innocent, even the cover page. I tried reading it, but ugh.. i can't stand it. i'm dropping this sht TT I regret not heeding to your warnings :(

Lololol... told you it's the worst manga i've ever read!

Junji Ito's works are just so grotesque. btw, do you happen to know the title of one of his mangas? It's about a sailor boy who sees spirits and such

is Mai-chan's daily life so *blech*? //checks it out//

• 4 weeks later...

Today while searching the internet, i came across this manga called pregnant boys. I was somehow shocked but my curiosity won, so i decident to read it, but now i need time to forget those things. It was nasty/weird from the title and until the end.

25oz0ax.jpg

:5yoyo21:

all these years later and my standard reply for creepiest/most disturbing is still 'bradherley's coach' hasn't changed. there's just something about the atmosphere and presentation, even though i've honestly come across more shocking/explicit/gory/scary content in other manga.

this one just gives me the heebie jeebies.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, Naono Bohra manga =w="

Some manga her made make me creep

Like A Bird in a Dream and Arrested Man =,=

I agree, Naono Bohra is one of my favorite mangakas, most of her stories are funny and touching, but some of her works are a little bit disturbing,. Most especially Naive Gespent, the 4th story in her manga Toraware no Mi.

JUNJI ITO-SENSEI's works! I love his works (I'm addicted to them). I love creepy stuffs. XD The Enigma of Amigara Fault and Gyo. Creepy Sheisse. T-T

- - - Updated - - -

i GOTT I forgot that one! That one is creepy and disturbing. While I was reading some Bara in myreadingmanga.info, I saw that below. Ughh