• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlueNeon

• Ayakashiu

• ukemextreme

• Dark Eden

Gotta agree with Sarah. It didn't indicate Yaoi right? It's Litchi Hikari Club.

then there's Another and Deadman wonderland

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

I couldn't choose just one, so I listed three and linked them to where you can read them. You're welcome.

Kanpai dj- Unepai

Koudou

Notpia

definitely Deadman Wonderland and a lot of Junji Ito's works (though I love them but they're still so creepy)

aaaaand Battle Royale II

For me, it was Giglio by Inariya Fusanosuke.

This was one of the first manga I read when I discovered yaoi. I don't know if most would exactly consider it 'creepy,' but I was disturbed by it in a way that definitely hit the top of my 'creep' meter. Then again, I never really read manga before I got into yaoi, so I cant say I had much to base it on.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 3 weeks later...

The creepiest manga I've ever read was definitely Jisatsu Circle by Furuya Usamasu (non-yaoi). And a close second would be Manhole by Tsutsui Tetsuya

really guys, if you don't want to throw up... just don't look up all the mangas under the horror genre. like seriously

(though there were those that i liked because i'm okay with gore, just a little)

and yeah, Junji Ito's works. please. i warn you.

IT'S VERY CREEPY. I SUGGEST YOU TO NEVER READ THIS OR YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE A NIGHTMARE ABOUT IT. ;-; Mai-Chan's Daily Life. *throws up*

oh my-- wtf? seriously? The title looks so innocent, even the cover page. I tried reading it, but ugh.. i can't stand it. i'm dropping this sht TT I regret not heeding to your warnings :(

I had just accidentally read one short-story from Sakira's work and ugh, that's going to leave a scar.

It's about lil' brother confess to his aniki who is a stoic lawyer and noo.. ugh, the ending.

and yeah, Junji Ito's works. please. i warn you

I love his work, I would recommend everyone to read one of his manga, it is so different and interesting then most out there. Though I will agree they are a little creepy and odd.

Horihone Saizo - Drainage City - I thought, I had read all sort of weird sh*t, then I can across this. I still don't know what it is other then henti at its totally creepiest and worst. Truly grotesque.

Suehiro Maruo - Mr. Arashi's Amazing Freak Show, it become popular as an underground anime and manga in Europe after it was banned in Japan. I always found it odd that in Japan they don't mind tentacles, rape, pedophilia and mutilation, yet some weirdo cripple dwarfs is a no, no? So I just had to read it, I did not like it but interesting and creepy non the less.

IT'S VERY CREEPY. I SUGGEST YOU TO NEVER READ THIS OR YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE A NIGHTMARE ABOUT IT. ;-; Mai-Chan's Daily Life. *throws up*

Could not finish it, when I tired to read it a few years back, truly sick.

, I'll blame you for making me curious. Seeing this post today I thought 'Man,let's see what's with that -Mai-Chan's Daily Life-'. ..... Fine art,unattractive story,overall ... sick. For sure not recommended .

since you guys mentioned Mai-Chan's Daily Life so many times, i had to go and check it out of course..STUPID ME..it's not just creepy it's..yep gonna go throw up now -.-

yes i saw

xD why are we people so stupid, that everytime someone says "don't do that" we go and "do that"??hopeless.. onionn3