Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

"Liar," Ed gently poked Roy's side. "You need to rest, I'll take care of it." The blond looked at the raven waiting for him to tell him no again as he glared at him. Why didn't Roy trust him to get things done?

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Roy winced at the poke and groaned. "No.... Ed, this is too dangerous. You heard what I said, nothing happened when I used my alchemy."

"Then I'll use my automail," Ed sighed exasperated with him. "Then I'll go with you." The blond looked over at the raven wanting to curl up next to him but after all that's happened he wasn't sure he wanted to.

"Ed...." Roy sighed and grabbed the blonde's hands, bringing them to his chest. "Listen. It's too dangerous. I can't allow you to go. Who knows what could happen to you."

Ed blushed and pulled his metal hand back but let him keep his real hand, "I don't care, I'm not letting you go alone." He looked at him with those determined eyes. "When are you going to stop treating me like a child and treat me like man I am."

"No. I'm not doing it to treat you like a child. You don't understand. Would you let your brother go in to danger like that?" Roy grabbed Ed's automail hand back and shook his head. "Stop trying to fight me on this and trust I have good reason."

Ed looked away at putting his brother in danger. He had been in horrible danger before and honestly had to ask Al for help, "have you even read my reports Taisa?" He sighed heavily. "I'm sorry but I'm not budging on this one. You're useless without your fire and I can use my strength." He gave a small smile since he tried to offer that comment as a joke mostly.

"I have. I read them thoroughly. But when have you sent him in to danger with the knowledge that there was no way?" Roy shook his head and pat Ed's head. "I'm not budging on this either. You aren't going. I could have you sent back to Central in chains."

Ed grit his teeth and pulled his face away, "I could just resign..." He was angry. He wanted to help and knew if Roy went back there like this. "You go back there like this and you'll die."

"I will wait until I am a bit better." Roy pulled the blonde to him. "Ed, just please... I rather risk myself than let you face that danger."

Ed felt his warmth and closed his eyes, "Fine." But that wasn't the end of it. The blond already had a plan. Leaning against him and being careful of his wounds he sighed heavily.

"Why do you have to be so damn stubborn?" Roy sighed and shifted so they were leaning against the mass of pillows. "These women won't let me leave. Would you be willing to go in to town for some food?"

"As long as your here and not covered in women when I get back," Ed had tucked his metal hand back again. "What are you hungry for?" He heard his stomach growl and smiled softly. He was always hungry.

"I can't make any promises." Roy smirked before shaking his head. "I'm not sure, but something other than soup. I want solid food."

"There was a sandwich place up the way," Ed slowly stood then pointed a finger at the raven. "Stay." He started dressing himself but then laid his jacket over Roy. "I'll get more blankets too."

"Thank you, Ed. Hurry back. I'm starving." Roy used the jacket to cover up as he rested further in the pillows, trying to get comfortable.

Ed smiled softly and clapped his hands before touching the pillow making it form into a comfy spot for him to lean against before he left. Making his way past the crazy people and the glares from the women he pointed at them, "I'm coming back." He glared then headed to the store.

Ed returned about thirty minutes later and shooed the women away near his door before walking back inside, "I have four different sandwiches, some chips, also they had some fruits and drinks." He emptied the two bags of food and drinks for him to pick what he wanted.

"Alright. I know I said I was starving, but I can't eat all that." Roy frowned at the pile of food and drinks. "Do you plan to eat everything else?"

"You've never ate with me before have you?" Ed smirked. "I could finish maybe two and a half sandishes. The rest I can hang onto. Who knows how many days it'll take you to heal." The blond picked up a sandwich. "I've always been very hungry. I don't know why."

"Well, you're going back to central. So, don't get to settled in." Roy grabbed a sandwich and ate it slowly so he'd be easy on his stomach.

"Nope," Ed took a bite out of his sandwich. "You can't make me go back." The blond looked at him as if daring him to try. He took another bite and chewed it in anger.

"Why do you refuse to tell me the truth about missing me?" Ed took another bite obviously not intimidated by him. There it was. The difference between him and all the other women. He challenged Roy.