Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

Ed stood there shaking. He wanted to rip those women off of Roy. Roy was his! He clenched his teeth. Well to be hoenst he thought about threesomes with Roy and the thought didn't bother him but right now. Seeing him alive and seeing him injured... he wanted these women out. Walking over to the raven he knelt down in front of him, "are these women not good enough for you? Are they able to get you off?"

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Roy grew a light pink and gawked at Ed. "What are you doing?" The women around him all shot Ed hate filled glares and sneered at him. THey obviously weren't taking well to the jabs at their skill.

Ed ran his gloved hands over his thighs as he looked up at Roy. He was angry, beyond angry but he was also claiming what was his. Bringing his hand to his mouth he removed the glove on his left hand and rubbed his normal hand over his crotch, "you need someone who knows what you'll like." Leaning forward he kissed below his navel and then dipped his tongue into the edge on the shorts.

Roy moaned and closed his eyes, tilting his head back. "NNnnnhhh ahhh..... E-Ed...." One of the women, a darker blonde, played with the raven's exposed nipple and growled. "Don't forget about us."

Ed glared at her, "you want them touching you?" It had been over a bloody week and to be honest he hadn't had time to play with himself then discovering his death of course killed his arousal but now it was back. "If you want me... you know what I want." He pulled his pants down exposing his member then licked along the underside.

"nnnh..... I want you...." The raven reached out for the blonde and groaned. He'd not had a decent lay since he left Central. He was due a decent lay. The woman that had been playing with Roy's nipple stared in shock with the rest of the girls when Ed exposed the raven. The blonde woman nodded approvingly. "Why can't I find more girls this enthusiastic?"

Ed rolled his tongue around the tip of his member then drew him deep into his throat. Then came back up just as fast as he took it in his mouth. Sliding his smaller frame up the raven he looked at his face and felt so happy he was alive. Not happy about the girls there of course but here he was... He leaned forward to kiss him but paused, "do you really?"

"Ladies, let's get back to work. They have obviously sent us a professional in this business. I'll check on our patient later." The blonde ordered the other women out and regarded Ed. "Do be mindful of his wounds." Then she left with a wave of her hand. =========================================================================================== Roy moaned loudly and nodded. "Ed... Yes.... Don't screw with me..." He pulled the blonde in to a rough kiss.

Ed didn't care what they thought of him. Roy was alive! Being pulled into the rough kiss he moaned and kissed back but more tears came then. He thought he had lost him! The blond brought his hands up to his cheeks and kissed back just as roughly, "I hate you so much!" He growled and started pulling off his own jacket.

Ed trembled and wrapped his arms around him holding him close, "you... they... they said you were killed in action." He hiccuped and sobbed softly. "They gave up... I came here to come after the ones who killed you."

"Ed.." Roy smiled and kissed the blonde. "THat's all I needed to hear." He helped the blonde undress, wincing from pain whenever he shifted wrong, and pulled the blonde's legs up around him. "I'm afraid you'll have to be on top today."

Ed calmed himself down a bit as the others touches faded away his fears and worries. Reaching over he grabbed lube and reached behind it rubbing it over the raven's cock, "that's okay... we'll talk about your injuries afterwards..." He then went to tight down but was too tight for Roy to get in.

"Hey hey..." ROy groaned and grabbed Ed's hips. "Easy there. You will want to stretch yourself first. Can't just lodge it in there." THe raven shivered at his own words and shook his head. "Just be easy. You could really hurt yourself. I've... I've done some research..."

Ed blinked then smirked at Roy, "you've always just shoved it in there before. Sometimes you play around first but not most of the time." Then he blushed and looked at the raven, "wait... did you... did you do research for me?"

"That was before I learned the negative effects." Roy looked away, his cheeks a bright red, all the way up to his ears. "Just stretch yourself."

Ed was shocked. Roy cared about him and that proved it. He felt his chest tighten and reached his hand covered in lube behind himself and pushed a finger inside, "Ahhhh..." He shuddered moved his finger inside himself as he stayed straddling Roy. "I... I didn't touch myself all week... I was waiting for you." He licked his lips then leaned up nipping at Roy's slightly red ear.

Roy moaned and turned his head to watch the blonde. "Idiot.... Why'd you do that? You could have gotten yourself off." THe raven feathered his fingers over the other's member.

Ed shuddered at the light touch over his member, "i-it just isn't the same." He pressed a second finger into himself and gasped loudly. He rocked against Roy and rubbing his member against his fingers.

Roy felt his member throb as he watched the blonde's movements. Oh the poor innocent blonde didn't know how arousing he was right at that moment. "You are doing very good."

Ed shivered and had to arch himself a little more to get a third finger inside him, "Ahhhh..." He pressed his right hand to Roy's shoulder but kept the glove on. He never wanted to hurt him with it. The blond's face contorted in discomfort but then pleasure as he thrust them inside himself for a moment before removing them with a shudder. His words rang in his ears and made him blush more. Shifting over Roy he pressed the head of his member to his entrance then slowly eased down onto him, "Ahhhhhh....."

Roy kneaded Ed's hips and resisted the urge to just slam in to him. "Easy, Ed..." He groaned and had to look up from where they joined. It was far too tempting to just slam into the blonde, but for his sake and Ed's he had to resist.

Ed shuddered against him his body unbelievably tight even with the stretching. Soon he was seated on him with the raven's cock deep inside, "miss me?" His hands ran over his chest but avoided the wraps. He rocked his hips a little and bit his bottom lip as he felt him rub against his spot.

Ed smirked, "your body is saying it did." The blond shuddered against him and started to move up and down on him establishing a slow rhythm. Soft moans poured from his lips as he moved faster. "Ahhh... Taisa..."