Add Insult To Injury-NaruSasu-AkiraxRikka

RikkaTag

Sasuke shuddered against the sheets and hissed softly from the warmth on his sensitive bud, "Mnn... N-Naruto..." The raven brought a hand to the back of the blond's head.

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Naruto chuckled and nipped the nipple before nipping along the flesh down to the raven's member. He licked the tip and continued stroking it.

Sasuke shivered and looked down at him, "d-don't l-laugh at ahhhhhh..." He shuddered against the bed and arched his back.

"I'm not laughing at you, teme. I'm laughing from enjoyment of your reactions. You're cute." The blonde dipped his head down and licked the raven's balls. He moaned softly and stroked Sasuke's shaft.

Sasuke shivered and blushed at being called cute but he couldn't stop wigging in pleasure on the bed. His cock throbbed in the others hand as he felt his balls being toyed with too. That was a whole new wonderful sensation for him.

Naruto moaned softly as he sucked one ball in his mouth and ran his thumb over the tip of the raven's member. He wasn't entirely skilled at all this, but he figured he had enough down to get it.

Sasuke shuddered and brought a hand down to the back of the blond's head gripping his hair, "Mnnnn... ahhhhh..." He trembled feeling the wonderful shocks of pleasure.

Sasuke let out a very low moan and ran his fingers through the blond locks between his legs, "Naruto..." His cock twitched and a little pre-cum formed at the tip.

Naruto opened his eyes half way and looked up at Sasuke, sucking hard on the raven's shaft as he slowly began to bob his head.

Sasuke was shuddering against the bed and his legs trembling more, "Ahhh! D-Dobe..." The raven bit his bottom lip and rocked his hips up a little then looked down at him his cheeks flushed and eyes half lidded.

Sasuke arched up and gripped his hair tighter. His mouth felt so nice and warm around his member, "Ahhhh Naruto... I-I'm..." He arched and came hard because of the wet heat of his mouth.

Naruto cough and pulled back, swallowing the raven's seed. "Mmm...." Naruto looked up at him and licked his lips, smirking. "Who knew that could be so fun."

Sasuke panted and chuckled softly as he looked down at the blond, "you haven't done that before?" He sighed softly feeling tired.

"Actually maybe twice, but I've never really tried getting experimental with it." Naruto crawled up over Sasuke and kissed him.

The raven sighed softly then mused back lazily. He wasn't sure if the ceremony was tomorrow but he knew he wanted to sleep in now.

"Someone is sleepy." Naruto chuckled and pulled Sasuke to his chest as he laid down. "Sleep. It will be hectic the next couple days."

Sasuke sighed softly and then realized this was really a first too. The raven moved closer to him and snuggled up to him sighing softly, "yeah... good night." He smiled softly as he draped an arm over his waist.

The next morning, Naruto was up and out of bed early. He had showered and dressed, before heading downstairs to the dining room of the Inn. Iruka, being an early bird anyhow, had already gone down and started making breakfast with Naruto being unusually silent.

Kakashi was eating with him, the silver haired man still tired but awake for the most part. He looked between the two before he spoke up, "have a nice night Naruto? I figured we wouldn't be able to stop you from talking about your new friend."

"I had a fantastic night." Naruto got himself a glass of orange juice and completely ignored Iruka. "I'm glad you asked, Kakashi. Sasuke is great. Not to mention we're moving slow, so he is making the whole experience new for me."

Kakashi looked at them then sighed heavily, "well I'm glad things are going well for you two. Where is he?" He took another bite of food.