Add Insult To Injury-NaruSasu-AkiraxRikka

RikkaTag

"Sounds good to me," Sasuke brought his hand behind Naruto and grabbed his ass pressing their hips together more, his own member almost fully hard.

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Sasuke shivered and moaned softly, "well get to messaging." He chuckled and rolled away to lay on his stomach and looked at Naruto smirking.

Naruto laughed breathlessly as he sat up and shifted to straddle the raven. He gently kneaded his fingers in to Sasuke's shoulders and neck muscles. "So demanding. And we haven't even discussed payment methods for my services. I hear masseuses are paid good money."

"It might come with a happy ending," Sasuke smirked and moaned softly as Naruto worked on his back. He was tense in several spots but it felt nice having the knots worked out.

Sasuke moaned softly and closed his eyes, "yeah... happy ending..." The raven exhaled heavily really enjoying the massage.

Naruto chuckled as he moved his hands to the raven's lower back and worked the tight muscles. "Well... I'll have to hold you to your word then."

Naruto eased the muscles and added a little more pressure as he moved over the other. "So, I think Iruka and Kakashi like you."

Well Sasuke was relaxed. He looked over his shoulder at the blond, "what gave you that idea?" He knew the other didn't hear his mother's threat.

"Well, Iruka would have done the cynical chuckle deep in his throat and Kakashi would have flat out told you to be prepared for torture." Naruto shrugged and laid next to Sasuke, looking at him.

Sasuke opened his eyes about halfway and looked at him, "so threatening me under his breath isn't one of them?" He pushed himself up on his elbows then fell back down. "I'm jello..."

"Well... not overly but his eyes were scary and he said 'I'm sure you know how to behave and treat my son'," the raven chuckled softly and moved onto his side. "I just wasn't expecting it. Wait... oh maybe I shouldn't have said anything. Sorry I've never met someones parents like that before so I was a little off guard."

Naruto narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms. "I'm going to have a talk with him. He has no right to speak to you like that." The blonde moved to the edge of the bed and stood up. "I won't be long."

Sasuke shot up and grabbed his arm, "Naruto it's 2 a.m. and besides that I don't want to start trouble. I never should have said anything... I'm sorry. He's just concerned for you." The raven was honestly scared of upsetting the blond's parents. "I don't want to cause friction between you."

"No, Sasuke, he can't do that. He can't just go on believing he can be cruel. It's not like you've done anything wrong." Naruto looked down at the raven and touched his cheek. "Teme, this is something he has to get used to."

Sasuke took a deep breath, "I... Naruto... I don't want to break up your family... I don't want to be the one who ruins it if in a couple months you... we... I mean I don't want to but if we split and then he's still mad with you."

"With me? Why would he be mad at me? He's over stepping his boundaries." Naruto frowned and sat back down on the bed, dropping his head in his hands.

Sasuke moved to sit next to him and rested a hand on his thigh, "please don't worry about it." He leaned over and kissed his neck trying to offer a distraction.

"Fine..." Naruto leaned toward Sasuke and closed his eyes. "But if he does it again, tell me immediately. He isn't going to continue like that."

Sasuke nipped along his neck and to his collar bone, "of course." He wasn't sure if he should but right now he had other plans. "I owe you something though." He hand rubbed over the blond's chest.

Sasuke rubbed his hand down his stomach and above his cock, "hmmm... don't know." He nipped lightly at his ear lobe then turned his head biting at his shoulder gently but enough to leave a small red mark.