Say what you plan on doing Tomorrow!

KatieMH25!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Awesome. thank you! When I'll found something tasty I send you too. Btw happy Easter ^^

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• Tsetsua

• fan_yaoi

Top Posters In This Topic

This actually will probably work well as a to-do list. *OTL* WHAT IS MY ABILITY TO PRIORITIZE AHAHAHHA

-finish off a 1701 art thing and maybe drunk bridge crew shenanigans (because yes)

-finish off my research for my Star Trek fanfic because I'm a doof and put it off AND THE MOVIE IS COMING OUT NEXT WEEK!!!! AND I'M NOWHERE DONE!!!! AND I WANT TO FINISH IT BEFORE IT COMES OUT AND RUINS EVERYTHING!!! /screams at the military political structure and drama llamas and then flings self into an abyss of 'you dug this hole for yourself'

-half-screen Madoka, Walking Dead, and Hannibal as I work on a HOORAY COLLEGE IS FINISHED FOR THE YEAR HAVE SOME FLAMIN HOMOS present, and then Homestuck

-head to work and try to stay strong because I am Simon and Kanima believes in me and my secret identity is the Flash YOU AIN'T STOPPING ME

Well, after I was terrible hard-working today with cleaning the house and clearing out my wardrobe I think tomorrow I will do:

NOTHING!!! :D

Uh... I think I will spend my day with playing videogames, hanging around at the internet, watching favourite movies, sleeping...

There´s not much more what I could do because it will be cold and rainy outside...

Nontheless I´m looking forward to spend a lazy day :)

Well, after I was terrible hard-working today with cleaning the house and clearing out my wardrobe I think tomorrow I will do:

NOTHING!!! :D

Uh... I think I will spend my day with playing videogames, hanging around at the internet, watching favourite movies, sleeping...

There´s not much more what I could do because it will be cold and rainy outside...

Nontheless I´m looking forward to spend a lazy day :)

I wish i could spend my day like that tomorrow. I have to go to work :(

• 3 weeks later...

Now that I am enrolled and an official 3rd year student in my university, I do not know what should I do tomorrow. All I know is that I think, I will just wait for night falls then I will look at the sky, and as usual, fall asleep in the balcony.