• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• Tsetsua

• fan_yaoi

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow I'm going to clean the pens, ride my horse, finish my short story that I need for a get together for writers, probably draw, eat candy, practice my instruments and relax... :)

• Like 1

--

Nothing.. heh

just kidding..

I will..

finish what I have to finish

tomorrow......

:3

• Like 1

Study a little (yeah right lol), cook lunch, feed and play with my dog, draw a little, maybe write a fic and go to my byzantine iconography painting class.

• Like 1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Wow, you read many books? ^^

Tomorrow I will be doing.... nothing

I have no plans of sleeping now so I am planning to put lyrics into the melody that I recorded this afternoon and go to my cousin's wedding and sing '"I Could Not Ask For More" by Edwin McCain. I'll be a wedding singer tomorrow.

I have to go see my job advisor, then I have to go to the job centre and then i'm meeting my dad to bring him back to my place to cook him some dinner because he hasn't had dinner at mine before :) So I have a busy day tomorrow :)

Well.. I guess what I usually do talk to my boyfriend, then read or watch anime/manga while waiting for him to come back from work =) that's mostly my days have been lately, maybe walk the track, who knows. I just do stuff to pass the time waiting for him. I don't go to school since I graduated almost 3 years ago, I'm not quiet ready to figure out my life yet, so I just live life.

I plan on getting in the shower in the morning and then meeting my mum in town to inquiry about paying my council tax bill ^^

Studying a bit, reading some fanfiction, working on my fanfics and probably adding a bit more of my little Pokemon figures to my shelves LOL

tomorrow I'll be traveling to Canada with my work , we're going to stay there for two weeks and half

I'm going work everyday and without an internet conection:_red_fox 18 .

that's my first time out of Europe and the first time i'm traveling for work