Say what you plan on doing Tomorrow!

KatieMH25!

i wanna take a day off so badly tomorrow T__T my precious little kitty is turning 1 and i want to spend my day with her but i'm afraid my boss won't accept my leave..

Pretend you're sick...

2b5p.jpg

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• Tsetsua

• fan_yaoi

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my friend's let me borrow Nier: Automata and I just bought the new Dragonball game so I think tomorrow will be spent playing lots and lots of games

Making homemade tempura and maybe playing Kingdom Hearts.

That sounds like an amazing day!

I don't know what I plan on doing tomorrow, but whatever it is I'm sure I'll be eating watermelon as part of it.

I'm going to touch up my resume, probably write some roleplay posts and drink a young coconut.

I'll be doing schoolwork tomorrow and maybe doing some work related to my job from home. I hope to find the energy to write and read though. I feel like now that it's nearly the weekend my energy stores are all depleted haha!

I plan on going to the GP in the morning and then going into work as I really can't take any further time off sick :(

I'll be going out to watch the UFC fights with a group of people. Some friends got their first house and that's how we're celebrating apparently haha.

My plan was to go to a cafe and read through my essay and then draw a littel.....that was my plan for today but since I'm still in bed... I guess today's plan has been moved to tomorrow.

-_______-

my plan was to go out today and run some errands, too. but i'm still in my sleeping pajamas and in the safe cocoon of my bedroom. (´〜`*) zzz i just don't want to moooove....

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
You do exacly the same as me ! I was also planning stuff today but i stayed in bed insted XD

well, now i just got up but i will stay home today XD

XD

*trying to high-five you through my laptop screen on my bed*

it is mysterious how beds always feel especially fluffy on weekends.

If I don't get to sleep tonight, I'll probably sleep in... then finish a first post for a roleplay, eat prawns, drink matcha, post as many posts as possible then cook dinner for my girlfriend

-_- my plan is to get up in less than 3 hours -_-

So i can do final packing and go through my checklist, then see if I can hand over extra key to a neighbor cuz my stupied door to the freezer broke >:|

Then try to get my ass out the door in time so I can be at the railway station at least 35min before the train leaves.

Then go on a train ride.... there will be no "nice looking out the window while litsen to music " cuz I'm gonna fall asleep right away -_-

And then buy some food and go to my mums place....

I have placed a big table in front off the freezer door so it won't open while I'm gone.....

What a rant this turned out to be XD

Now I must sleep..like right now. But I'm stressed out...hmm I think I need "plan B" to make sure I sleep... am also hungry ._.

Ice skating, maybe some shopping for leggings....? Probably gonna see my mom and then gonna watch some anime with my friends!

Well.. today i have been laying on the sofa, watching ice road truckers and football, so i assume thats the plan for tomorrow aswell :]

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow would normally be anime night with my buddies, but it's my sister's 30th birthday so it's time to celebrate! Although we'll probably still turn on Dragonball and FLCL at the very least haha!

Well, since the door to my freezer broke ...I need to eat all the ice cream -___-

They will come and replace stuff so the door will close properly but while they do that things is gonna melt

Sooo..yeah...I have to eat all my icecream. If only it was icecream in a box it would be ok but no. Its icecream on "stick"

so they is gonna melt inside they plastic cover...

basicly i will have to remove everything from the freezer and place it in the...whats it called...the other thing.. the thing next to te freezer but the one that is not as cold as the freezer XDDD

man i forgot the word. But yeah..the place where you put your milk and butter XD

But this weekend and tomorrow I will have to start eat all my ice cream. i think there is like at least 10 icecreams.

-____________-

piggelin-500x638.png?etag=W%2F%22244dc-57548de0%22&sourceContentType=image%2Fpng&ignoreAspectRatio&resize=231%2B295&extract=0%2B0%2B231%2B295

dammit, can we switch our problems?? I could eat all of your ice cream and you could do whatever it is I'm supposed to be doing today xD

Sure, be my guest. Grab your stuff and get over here I'm about to have breakfast....I mean icecream...

-_______________-

Cleaning my room. My brother is coming on Thursday so I have to get the spare room cleaned out too.