Say what you plan on doing Tomorrow!

KatieMH25!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
lolololol weeeell, maybe on my penis ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I didn't write a tattoo place -smirk- XDD

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• Tsetsua

• fan_yaoi

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow I have to go into work for a meeting with my boss and then afterwards, I'm going grocery shopping ^^ I might as well get some Xmas cards too for family and friends ^^

I'll go to Brno finally ^ ^ christmas markt, historical festival and 'sushi date' with my bf! Haha, I CAN'T WAAAAAAAIT! (Frank Sinatra w/ Xmas songs comes to YT today! haha)

Absolutely nothing! I've been working hard the last two weeks so it'll be nice to not be woken up by an alarm at 4am!

Haha, shift jobs are the bEST!!!

I'll be sorting out my stuff - I would like to declutter my life a bit - I've done it two years ago and it changed my life so I'm ready for the second wave:)

Tomorrow I plan on going into work for half an hour or so, going shopping, cleaning my flat up for when my dad comes, cooking our teas, putting up my small 4 ft Christmas tree because I haven't done it yet lol :)

tomorrrow im gonna get up early(-er), take a nice walk and then... study -___-

-----

Edit!

03.41 in the night

XDD WtF just happend here XDD

:cuteonion24: :_red_fox 5

I plan on getting some potatoes from the shops and some more milk but that's all until Monday as I don't have any extra money :( I suppose then that I should get in the bath and perhaps I'll reasoned of the three library books I have on loan :)

Tomorrow I plan on going into work for half an hour or so, going shopping, cleaning my flat up for when my dad comes, cooking our teas, putting up my small 4 ft Christmas tree because I haven't done it yet lol :)

I never did half of this plan. I will try to go to work and set up my Christmas tree tomorrow but we'll see :(

• 3 weeks later...

I need to call up my bank to cancel a few things but if I can't do it over the phone I'll have to go in person and I don't want to :(

Ok, I've got to do everything that I planned to do yesterday & today.:D I'm letting myself relax one last day & then back to work:D

I'm writing here to hold myself accountable:D

I'm going shopping tomorrow for food but maybe I'll pop into a book store to see if I can get any of my favourite books ^^