• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• RedNoki

• KatieMH25!

• fan_yaoi

I want my mum and stephdad to come home from their holliday so we can BBQ.

I can't make BBQ on my own cuz i dont know how to make it..plus i can't buy meat since its always to big pices....plus i dont know what parts to buy -_____-

food is not my thing :p

rum or wine- really, when I get to the office and I see those fcking horrible faces of my colleagues, so I need a very strong alcohol at that time

I want this profile to be finished already. I lost it the first time and I have no motivation to redo it. It's coming out terrible.

i want .. hmm i want a lot of things XD

i want to meet someone like Takano-san ;D

i want to freezdoor to work properly >

i want to be better at drawing

i want to be acceptet at the course at uni i have signed up for later this year. in 12 days i will know the first outtake round

'___'

I want my team to win the football XD (its not gonna happend , but still :p )

i want someone to give me massage... on my head

Edit!

Oki i fell asleep and now i woke up cuz i had drooled over myself

-_______-

I want meat!!!

I haven't had dinner yet and it's 9pm. Only, I don't know what to have. At the same time, I don't really feel like anything. I feel too lazy to eat.

For the makeup I ordered to arrive :leaf15: Also for my papers to miraculously write themselves XD

My make up buddy~ Hahaha! What did you order? I recently ordered some brushes and a contour palette. Gonna try my hand at contouring my chubby little cheeks XD XD I can't wait for them to come in!

My make up buddy~ Hahaha! What did you order? I recently ordered some brushes and a contour palette. Gonna try my hand at contouring my chubby little cheeks XD XD I can't wait for them to come in!

Mostly basic stuff (concealer, mascara... nothing exciting) and a few liquid lipsticks. Can't wait to try those out! I wish I could find a contour colour that wouldn't look so orange on me (pale people problems XD)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
oh I see. I don't know if this will help you any, but some of my friends suggested using eyeshadows as contouring. I think there's a big limit on colors for contouring, but there's such a wide variety of eyeshadow colors that I bet you could find the right color to contour! You'd probably need some hefty setting spray, but I think it'd be good to try and experiment with that!

huh guess that's also an option... never thought of it but can definitely give it a try ^^ I know that I need to find a contour colour with a grey undertone but I'm just too lazy to look for one XD I just accept the fact I turn slightly orange when I contour.

I feel you XD It's hard trying to get that perfect color... Sometimes there's too many options and sometimes there's not enough. But you know what orange is totally cute XD I bet you're just a doll when you're all oranged up!!

I love talking make up with you btw @_@

I want to be Friday cuz after weeks finally all my friends can come *^___^* we’re gonna eat pizza and watch bad 80’s horror movies hehehe