• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsetsua

• mangotango

• rainbowman

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I think you're correct! Hm... trust no one, Tsetsua... it's a postal conspiracy xD

rabbit14

You right! Like in X FILES - trust no one, especially postmans. I think I start send letters and other things by pigeons :banhbao38:

Oh my gosh you don't know how happy I am that you got that reference... X-Files is one of my favorite shows!

rabbit4

Haha, pigeons might not be a bad idea! :3

Really?! *_______* I'm so happy heard you like X FILES *__* I love it! On last autumn I watched it again, and I like it the same like when I like first time

Now I finishing other Chris Charter's story. Millenium series. Do you know it? It about men who can see the same things like murder saw. Good and creepe sometimes. And they have conect with X FILES sometimes, very fuuny :)

Abiut post office yet. I heard about peoples who want send letters by cats o.O

Yay! Yes, I have the seasons on DVD, and I agree Mulder and Scully are awesome ^__^ One time in college the week before finals, I would come home between classes and watch episodes of The X-Files as a study-break, haha! I have not seen Millenium, but I'll have to check it out now! :D

Cats? Haha, my cats could never be trained to do that... they're too stubborn ^^

Are you having something fancy done? :D I need to get mine cut, too... it's getting a bit long for me.

Hi there^^I was eavesdropping,& was reminded that i

the show Millenium was good too,but doesn't compare to the latter really. I think the main star of the show is deceased now. Never visited this thread before,but it seems pretty laidback,i like that.

I heard this cat come to owner but without letters xD I have two turtles maybe it better than postman? xD

Mullder and Scully have extra stories. Befor every episodes I think what if it will be true?

You have very long hair now? ;>

You have right about Millenium. It was good, but not that good like X FILES. And I have feelings many episodes was unfinished. but maybe it only my feelings. I don't got answer which I want.

~i like your sig.it is very origional and eyecatching with the use of those shapes & colors. where did you get the characters from? a manga or is it some random art? the guy on the right looks familiar.:-)

: yeah I'm going to try and get it layered. ^-^

: yup it's down to the middle of my back ^^;... And it has split ends...

Haha turtles that would be so cute! ^^ After talking about the show, now I want to watch The X-Files again... haha!

Oh wow your hair is longer than mine! I bet it's pretty though! Layers look really good, too :3

Yay a fellow X-Files fan! And thank you for the sig compliment! My sig image is Tokito (left) and Kubota from Kazuya Minekura's Wild Adapter manga (which I adore *___*) You've probably seen them in the other series Araiso Private School Student Council Executive Committee which is an alternate universe of Wild Adapter (I think it's only an OVA). Wiki describes WA as seinen but also has shounen ai themes... definitely :D But to me, Wild Adapter is more adult and grittier, and how I came to fall in love with the pair ^^ The lovely sig is all thanks to
:D

Is it? Well people do say I have a unique hair color and yeah I was thinking layers =3. I've done it before and it came out great. ^-^

Short hair sre very comfortable T_T

X FILES have magic, when you talk about it you want watch it again xD

Btw you're Wild Adapter fan? So cute! *__*

Apple on night is not good idea for stomach...

: *hugs tightly* your landlord sounds like a jerk! And I hope things will start looking up for you soon deary~

• Like 2

thank you dear -hugs back- yeah :/ I still haven't even started packing yet...oh well I'll start tomorrow first thing in the morning I guess.

• Like 2

: Your welcome~ ^-^ How much time do you have left before you have to move if you don't mind me asking?

• Like 1

I don't mind ^^ I'll move out on March first so their's still plenty of time, dunno why he's hustling me >.>

• Like 1