Say whatever you want XII

Key

finally i can come back here to this forum

really miss u guys... :)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
hmm i love the sound of raining

• Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsetsua

• mangotango

• yin_yang_lover

This Sat we'll pray for our ancestors ;)

On Tue & Wed will be THE PERFORMANCES around my town :)

We are so excited, too :)

rabbit2

i had another unlucky and horrible day. my enist managed to squeeze my nana and i in for an unanouned appointment today. she had to get her fale teeth adjusted while i had to get a filling replaced because it had broken off when i was eatting. i got the work done for a cost of abpout $150, that my dad could not aford and that i have to pay him back for. well today around four pm the damn filling broke off and fellfrom my mouth. its a waste of money. i want a full refund and a free replacement. the next thing is since i havent used my quit smoking aid patches for only one day my mom is disappointed in me. she gave me quite the ear full on the way to the manga store tonight. like why cant you follow through with anything you do type of bs. i told her if i want to start using them again i will. maybe i did not understand what i was getting myself into with trying to quit smoking or did not care about the od risks. all i know is i wont be happy if i quit or not because living with my parents is like living in hell. sometimes i wish god to take me away in my sleep. i even prayed to him to do it one night this week. i think i would be better dead than living here. or if i did not have siblings or parents in the first place. i think i got everything off my shoulders now. thanks for reading and any advice you can give.

- - - Updated - - -

i had another unlucky and horrible day. my enist managed to squeeze my nana and i in for an unanouned appointment today. she had to get her fale teeth adjusted while i had to get a filling replaced because it had broken off when i was eatting. i got the work done for a cost of abpout $150, that my dad could not aford and that i have to pay him back for. well today around four pm the damn filling broke off and fellfrom my mouth. its a waste of money. i want a full refund and a free replacement. the next thing is since i havent used my quit smoking aid patches for only one day my mom is disappointed in me. she gave me quite the ear full on the way to the manga store tonight. like why cant you follow through with anything you do type of bs. i told her if i want to start using them again i will. maybe i did not understand what i was getting myself into with trying to quit smoking or did not care about the od risks. all i know is i wont be happy if i quit or not because living with my parents is like living in hell. sometimes i wish god to take me away in my sleep. i even prayed to him to do it one night this week. i think i would be better dead than living here. or if i did not have siblings or parents in the first place. i think i got everything off my shoulders now. thanks for reading and any advice you can give.

do you have a facebook account? please tell me you do. get back to me asap.

- - - Updated - - -

do you have a facebook account? please tell me you do. get back to me asap.

what do you guys and gals think about me learnng jpop para para and kpop hip hop dances or becomeing a club dj or mix tape dj where i play american music and asian jrock or kpop with the american music?

- - - Updated - - -

what do you guys and gals think about me learnng jpop para para and kpop hip hop dances or becomeing a club dj or mix tape dj where i play american music and asian jrock or kpop with the american music?

I used to but I deactivated it. I can let you know when I reactivate it though. It kind of got in the way of my life and Iw asn't going to have that.

• Like 1

WOW it seems like so many interesting things are going to happen over there in the next couple of days!! :D

and Happy Chinese New Year!! :D just watched the fireworks of our Chinese neighbors a while ago hehe rabbit4

• Like 1

Thank you very much :)

We celebrated with lots of food & my favorite FIRECRACKERS, too!!!!

:)

rabbit2

Happy snake year! :D

I kept drinking hot tea, I think I'll have a hard time tonight :p

• Like 3