Say whatever you want XII

Key

I am currently working on a new novel. my classmate told me that I should write something romantic and that I shouldn't try to make one of the characters get killed or just randomly die in the end of my story.

Romantic stuffs are not my thing and I am totally boyish so all my stuffs inside my room are boyish but I am not a lesbian. In school, we have this what you call "wash day", meaning we can wear civilian clothes, I always wear cargo pants or jeans, man's t-shirt and rubber shoes with a cap [that's my signature style] so they think I am one.

I prefer all stuffs of boyish things. Uhmm.... Yes, that's all! I don't know what to say anymore but thank you very much for this thread. I get to say what I am doing right now.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsetsua

• mangotango

• rainbowman

Top Posters In This Topic

This one just crossed my mind right now.

My classmates and some people told me why didn't I just pick a course that would make me become a professional masseuse? They would always say that I am very good at massaging and that I know the pressure points, weak points and stress points of the body. I am aware I am very good at massaging [one of the few things I ma confident about] but they're pushing me to take another course related to that after I graduate two years from now.

My mom was pushing me to take a medical course which, of course I liked a lot [i am interested in medical related things but I am minding the expensive tuition fee] and it's not what I really want. Even my choice of school was questioned.

What I really want is to create a quality film, I want write stories that people would cherish, take photos that people would keep until they grow old and create the kind of music that no one has ever heard before, something that people would not only relate but also be the last song they would want to hear before they leave this world. I know I sound a bit dramatic but that's what I wan to say.

Good thing I made the right decision of taking a course related to those four.

Thank you very much for this topic.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Pervert thoughts? What have I done? *rotfl*

Hue hue I have small bathroom, me and laptop and it will be full

What special is in your kitchen table?