• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsetsua

• mangotango

• rainbowman

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

*wavewave* Doing well, how about you? Hope everyone's having a good day/night/evening/morning... etc! :3 (we are quite the international group, are we not?) xD

So my dad wants me to try and track down an old friend of his, but I can't seem to find any info other than what my dad's already told me. No email address (I thought for sure he'd have his own website or something because he's a published author of countless things!) He even worked for National Geographic!!! ... I'm like, "Dad! You have cool friends, I must meet this guy!" I always wanted to be a photojournalist for National Geographic ^^; So, I think my search has come up empty-handed. Sad day :(

• Like 1

sorry to hear the sad news *pat shoulder*

--------------------------------------------

I learn how to make to make gif from picture today.. doesnt turn out very good Hmmm.

01-ayaka_zps4453be4c.gif

• Like 2

Thanks

maybe someday they can get in contact again (it's been over 30 years). And that gif looks good! I never figured out how people made those xD

• Like 1

The gif looks great! :cuteonion45:

It's really hard to contact someone when you don't know any information, like phone number, address or even email yoyo7

I whish you all the luck to find him!

• Like 1

Yeah it is, though my dad knows where he lives now. My dad found out they might actually be distant relatives (my dad does a lot of family history stuff) which sparked his interest and kinda pushed him to seriously look for him. They were really good friends before my dad left the country for a bit, and then they lost contact. But apparently my dad found out the guy is fairly well-known, and he's a writer, which is exciting because I want to become a writer.

Anywho, long story short, if my dad can figure out how to do a proper search or get on the phone to some people, he may be able to get in touch. Just maybe. xD

• Like 1

If your dad found out where he lives there is hope to get in touch, don't worry! :Red_fox11:

• Like 1

haha OMG this test is hilarious :D very funny ^^

It's raining sooooo much. :o Where are the cute boys who wanted to make some action in my garden (fighting in the dirt hawr). I ate too much chocolate

• Like 1

So I gathered all my tax paperwork, and I think it gave me a headache! Which begs the question: what's going to happen when I actually sit down and do my taxes?!

:5yoyo21:

• Like 1

It gave me a headache too yesterday. I was using turbotax and at the end, something happened and I lost all the progress I made and now I get to do it all over again :)

We can suffer together.

• Like 1

I use Turbotax too! Just for the Federal Return (I'm too cheap to pay the state returns) xD That stinks that it totally lost all the data! I'm sorry! *hands you ibuprofen in case of headaches later* Yes, let's commiserate together, shall we?

:hamtaro-005 (5):

• Like 1

I don't think I have ever posted here before but I'm in great mood.Me and my Uke brothers and sisters beat the Semes twice in a row.I don't mean to brag if I am,I'm just really excited.Sorry everyone :hamtaro-005 (21): ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

• Like 1