Say whatever you want XII

Key

Congrats

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Have some fun, then kick back and relax! :D

My school semester starts later this week, so I have a long way to go before I can celebrate the end of finals

:cuteonion58:

• Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsetsua

• mangotango

• rainbowman

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! That's exactly what I'm doing :D Having a glass of whiskey now :p

I have holidays until 4th Feb.

• Like 1

Wake me up...

rabbit3

...Before you gogo, don't leaving me hanging on like a yoyo. Wake me up before you go go go... Take me dancing tonight~

:D I am about 97% sure that was not the song you were listening to but that's what it made me think of.

And I'm really amazed! For so many people to live in my area. I'm right off of 185th and TV hwy. looking for a place slower to Hillsboro D: since I work out in Cornelius.

• Like 2

woah finished your exams? Congrats Matty!~ :D

lucky you for having a holiday :p i wish i had one again.. LOL XDDD

• Like 1

Thanks! It's great to finally have a holiday again! :D Did you start your 2nd semester already?

• Like 1

My sister's friend's cousin (I know, what?!) used to live in Hillsboro! xD Small world! Also, Cornelius is about, what, 20 min or half hour to Beaverton (where Uwajimaya is :D)? I miss Uwajimaya (I used to go to the one in Seattle) :3

Eegads I miss the Pacific Northwest! ;_;

• Like 1

yeah and also more partying for you XDD lool

yes i actually started 2nd semester last week and i'm already dying 8D

tumblr_mh0i55IL8p1qkblw5o1_250.gif

• Like 1

I've been to Uwajimaya and it's in beaverton :) You were right. I take Farmington to it, it's probably five to ten minutes from me. It's sooooo cool that I've met someone at random whos lived in the same area as me. It's about thirty minutes to Cornelius from there.

Where do you live now?

And I totally missed your post before. You live sooooo close haha. Where in Portland? I promise you I'm not asking to be a creep, I'm honestly just curious. I don't go in there very often because driving there gives me a damned heart attack. But I had a fried that lived in some apartments there so I was just wondering if I was near your area when I visited her =O

• Like 1

I live in the suburb town of Milwaukie by Gladstone and Oregon City. Gladstone is two seconds away, Oregon City about 3 minutes and Downtown Portland about 20 minutes.

• Like 1

Oh how I miss Uwajimaya! xD My sister actually lived in Oregon, but I went to school in Washington. I miss the area so much! ^^ I live kinda between the Dakotas and Minnesota (more Minnesota-ish I guess) which is nothing like the coast. ;-;

• Like 1

Well, about four hours ago I was at the point where I would probably pass out the second I hit my bed. However, my sleepiness has reached that point where Ive got the sleepy sillies. So I'm giggling about stupid things and tumbling away on tumblr :)

I had a cheeseburger for dinner, with some fries. It was from a restaurant though... not a fast food place. I've been trying to save money and be healthier at the same time.

• Like 1