• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shi.No.Tobiko

• yin_yang_lover

• Chibi_Seme2011

Thats mean Chibi and thank you for saving me from 5 hours of fighting~

*Hides under a rock from being teased with toys and things*

I'm just sharing the wonderful love of tor- I mean caring for a uke.

You're welcome told you that I would save you XD. Plus,I wanted a reason to get us all together and this was the fastest way. So I was able to kill to birds with one stone.

Now, about that whip *smirks evilly*

*Goes looking for Julian*

Looks like that foursome is gonna happen, but it looks like Im gonna be the one being used... o.o

Also Idea for the Rp you gave me Chibi!! For my last post being in the virtual simulation...

UPDATE

Also, Im only the best tracker because I have a tracking device embedded in my body xD

Julian is useful by being captured.

Important note please read

Right now we are not allowing anymore people to join since the thread is up, please don't take it personally and not trying to sound rude but we have enough characters right at this point in time. However if one of the role players drop out then the spot is yours. But as of right now sorry... And also we're keeping this up here for now is to discuss the role play. I hope you all understand and if you have a complaint about this post please pm me and I'll take it down in a blink of an eye.

Thank you for your time,

Love yin_yang_lover

*Places hands on ukes shoulders* Calm down... I will I just need to think of something... *Wiggles eyebrows and winks*

But I am neutral... You may think you have figured me out private but I'm much more complex then you may think... *leans against wall with arms crossed over chest with a wicked grin*

Well General... I may be uke but I am far from a little push over... *He stood up straight and smile broadly at him before ruffling the dark hair that hung in his face*

I'll never give up, General...