❆Crimson Dawn❆ A Sci-fi Group role play *Needs 3 people*

yin_yang_lover

Captain... You may be void of caring and emotion... However if you don't release built up Liquids in your body it could develop into a problem which would make you less than adequate for fighting and could ultimately lead you to lose your rank... *He grabbed the Captain by the collar and ripped his body from his stance closer to his own. The Shorter male stood up on his toes as he reached down to grasp onto the soft bulge in his Captain's slacks.*

I know how to releive that for you, so you don't wind up left in the dirt... My Captain...

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shi.No.Tobiko

• yin_yang_lover

• Chibi_Seme2011

~raises an eyebrow, face impassive~

Indeed?

You would use that idea to get in my pants?

I am not impressed...Private.

~traces one sharp nail down slim chest, piercing cloth and skin~

*He gave the Captain a shove back with a smile tracing his lips. He pushed into the nail, letting pierce farther into his skin before he returned the favor. The tip of his dagger began to graze along the Captain's abdomen.*

One wrong move captain... I could take your spleen out... I'm not above disembowling... I've done it before on the farm.

*The usual cool blue eyes were stormy with anger as he shoved the man back. He reached over and ripped the whip from the General's hand before lifting it up to crack the tip, forcing the device to bite his flesh.*

I won't stand for you to mock me Captain...

Hey! Who said you can take my whip! *snatches whip back and hits privates butt with it* No body touches my whip! *turns to Duncan* Oh is that so? Well then... Care to entertain me then private?

*smirks*

more than happy to General

*pulls out ball gag, leather bindings, other /fun/ items*

hope you don't mind being tied up

Oh my... Uh.... Well then *Coughs*

General I will gladly not touch your whip again...

You may need it to defend against your own PRivate...

you don't have to worry about that Private because no much defending is going to stop me at taking what I want

*laughs darkly while stalking closer to the general*

*Standing ground with a raised eyebrow while tapping whip against hand* You are not taking me down private! *glaring heatedly at Duncan*

God you know, I can handle it if it's happening to my character... But when it someone elses character just...

All the sad feels....

*Sighs* I wish my post were as good as you guys ^^;.... For some odd reason I get so lost when it's my turn to reply.... >.<...>