• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shi.No.Tobiko

• yin_yang_lover

• Chibi_Seme2011

It's okay.

But next time, leave the control of my characters to me.

Although I'd say that Reeve wouldn't mind.

Problematic if you wish to beat me up.

Many have tried. None have succeeded.

I am sorry, I wasn't sure what to do there. that one was kind of left open and I felt like I had to do something.

From now on I wont meddle.

Doesn't matter if I succeed or not, all that matters is I blew off steam.

*He narrowed his eyes, Allowing him to trace his lips in such a tender manner. He crossed his arms and straightened himself up before daring to take a step closer to the Captain, allowing only a breath of space between them.*

Care to divulge this 'More Entertaining Way?'

I know that you know that I know that I don't need your permission to touch you.

And I know that you know that it's MY permission that you need if you want to touch me.

~whispers~

You seem curious...Private.

Any idea of what I might be talking about?

*He opened his eyes and made an impassive expression. It was true. But did he dare touch him anyway? Turning his eyes away he spoke softly to him.*

There's plenty of ideas. One sticks out in particular. How about you prove that idea right, Captain.

I know what you're doing Captain.

*He stepped back with a smile reaching up to trace his own fingers across his lips.*

If you're not motivated enough then pray tell me what would make you motivated enough to get you to do what you will?

*Though he needed permission to touch the other male, he needed none to touch himself.*

*eyebrow twitches in an very annoyed kind of way* I leave you two alone for a few minutes and all I hear is a game about cat and mouse what the hell? *sighs and rubs forehead* Does anybody have idea's that they want to bounce around?

I kind of liked the idea of some of the resistance groups hiding Lazardians who are there in disguise because of an electrical chip they created back on their home planet.

Other than that, Julian is kind of a whore for being used.

"Hey Julian we need to find this base, go get captured we'll be after you in a minute."

"Hey Julian we need this done, you could wind up captured or badly injured or dead but hey you're okay with that right?"

Need something he'll probably do it.

Kind of like you huh General? Say Someone needs you to do something I'm sure you'd be right on it wouldn't you.

Call us a bunch of horny men... What about yourself? Hmm? I repeat. Some Neutral being you are.

No you're more the antagonist... *Grins*

I would not actually because I don't listen to people who gives me orders... Private... And I'm not and I suggest you knock it off before I knock the grin right off your face... *Smirks wickedly while leaning against the wall*

I am sorry.. I didn't mean to upset you... Truely I didnt... Please if it would make you feel better, I'll do just about anything to repent for hurting your feelings General...