❆Crimson Dawn❆ A Sci-fi Group role play *Needs 3 people*

yin_yang_lover

Me too~ ^-^

Okay so we all have our characters! Now it's time to choose your posting color mine will be: Post

After you guys choose your posting color I will tell you how the order will go, and as for me and chibi who have two characters we will be posting them underneath our first character, so it saves space and the rp will hopefully run smoothly. Also I can understand if you all are busy and can't post right away then that's fine. So lets have fun and be creative~

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shi.No.Tobiko

• yin_yang_lover

• Chibi_Seme2011

Great~ Now here's the posting sequence:

Yin_yang_lover

KyAzrel

Hisoka~Ayase

Chibi_Seme2011

Does this sequence seem fair to you guys?

Yes could you add the characters to the front post maybe? Or on the Rp have us all post the characters first before playing so we dont loose track of characters?

Well I was thinking about taking all of the characters from here and transferring it to the rp thread so the first post I make will be long. I have it all covered just give me a few minutes or so to think of how to do the format okay. ^-^

Okay~ Thank you!

Update

I also realized Julian using swords isn't quite what goes with the technology. I was just wondering if it was okay because his background was him on a farm he knows blades better than guns.

My I please change my color because I think I'm going blind because it's starting to blend with the background.

But other than that I don't seem anything wrong with the order.

That's fine

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, and
sure you can what color are you changing it to?

This is going to be fun, we have a real diverse team! The one who is mysteriously strong, the marksman, the speed close range, and then the bait close range. Every aspect is basically covered.

Yeah and when you think about the different twists that someone might put in makes it even better

- - - Updated - - -

Mysteriously Strong? You're talking about our General right?

The entire unit is mine......-_-

Hmmmm.....training, eh?

FUN.

- - - Updated - - -

question though,

any specific limitations to the training?

To answer both your questions, there is a limit like the Crimson Blades can't kill each other hurt each other to see who is strongest yes but no killing. And it's extra training, you to build up your mental moral along with building up how well you do in a fight. It's basically a fitness test to see who would be divided up into different platoons.

I'm sorry guys, I'm kind of the uke of the group... T-T But no matter what in the training all of us will end up in the same platoon right?

: your post was perfect! Loved the detail! ^-^

: We all will be on the same platoon.

And guys when the time comes for that seme uke position time we will know okay ^-^~ I'm not trying to be rude but we'll see who gets together with who okay. =3