Ropes and Chains ((Yujiko x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

Getting in the car, he looked to the other," Rule one of being a Master, do things for you slave and not you..." He smirked. "It wouldn't be very beneficial for us to play with toys if I'm a virgin- So like I said. Until we do it- if we do- then I'm going to be pretty uneventful... I don't want to hurt you or suck at it- I rather wait till I can search ever nook and cranny of your mind for the things you like..." Souta chuckled to himself then froze for a moment. "Say... Have you ever been with a Mentalist...?"

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• Yujiko

Kaname looked over at him, "I haven't seen it." The raven raised a brow. "Are you sure? Learning hands on is much more fun than reading my mind. You'll enjoy that more than becoming immersed in the world I lived. This way you'll find out what you like what I like. Some toys like anal plugs and hand jobs... you don't have to have penetration and no matter what the first time is never the best so don't build it up in your mind." He smiled softly at him.

Sighing the boy shook his head," It's how I learn..." He looked over at the other. "I won't know what I like until I trying things anyways- and if you've experienced something, I can learned from it. I can see your thoughts and feelings about it- It'll be easier for both of us..." The boy spoke simply. "See, I could do it right now- But, I'd have to explore your memories for it. Or I could, for example, do while we're kissing and follow your mental thoughts back to where those memories of kissing are being stored and follow those little links to other thing related to kissing or lips and etc.." He looked to the other," It just saves time, and it's my preferred method of learning..."

"For example..." Taking his school blaiser off, he held it against the windshield, and kissed the older man faintly. As they touched, Souta explored his sensei's memories of his preferred types of kisses. "I saw a few memories... Now to apply them..." He began to copy a memory of one of the other's favorite kisses- First, first he brushed his lips against the other's, then he nibbled faintly at the other's lower lip, next licking it just faintly, and finally with a semi-opened mouth kissed and slid his tongue in against the other's.

Kaname sighed softly, "then your missing out on the fun of experimenting as a kid. You have to make mistakes and learn your way otherwise your not really living it." The raven went to start the car then was shocked by the kiss. Surprised by the kiss he trembled against him and moaned softly. His tongue moved to meet his and rolled against his. The raven trembled and reached a hand out gripping the front of his shirt. His body started reacting of course since it was trained to.

Pulling away the teen looked into his teacher's eyes," See... I must admit- that was rather enjoyable- but, in any case. You'll have to admit that was far better than any normal kiss which I would have given you instead if I was 'experimenting' and such..." He sighed," Nonetheless I think I've made my point..." He sat back down in his seat and pulled his seat belt across him. His blaiser was setting in his lap. "So... You agree now, right?"

Kaname tried to breath slowly to keep himself calm as he licked his lips, "Yeah..." His voice was breathless as he spoke. "Yeah... so where to?" He started up the car then hooked himself into his seat. Backing up the car he turned the car around and started to drive to his place automatically.

"Wherever is fine..." The boy shrugged the question, he really didn't care. He wasn't really affected by the kiss in all honesty, he liked it, but he didn't mean it in a provocative way like he had just used it. His head fell back into the seat lightly. "So... Where are we heading...?"

Kaname glanced over at him, "well... my place is only a couple blocks down. Or we could actually get some dinner, or I can cook... what would you like to do?" The raven felt like his old addiction was coming back to him. Like when a drug addict quit for a long time and then was exposed to it again. He felt all those old sensations rising and it was becoming harder to resist.

"I don't really care. Time with you is enough- I'm not gonna be picky..." How sweet and naive that statement was. Was he really so nonchalant about his words? Why. Yes. He indeed was. The young man rested his eyes as they rode. The movement of the car making him sleepy. "I could go to sleep like this..." He murmured softly.

Kaname smiled softly and sighed. He didn't want an innocent kid like this to see how tainted he really was... The raven eventually pulled out to his house, "get up. I'm going to make us some dinner." He gently shook him then lead him inside his place. It wasn't a bad place, in fact it was a rather large condo. With three bedrooms, two bath, a large living room and dining area.

The student sat up grumpily, and crawl out of the car. Carefully shutting the car he followed the elder into the condominium complex. A yawn echoed from his lips as he followed the sensei into the elevator. Once on the man's floor, the student followed until they reach the older man's condo. It was a lofty looking complex- so he assumed it was going to be on the higher end of things. Well, he assumed right. The place was immaculate. Souta's eyes were wide with surprise. "This... This is really nice... How can you afford this?"

Kaname blushed a little not wanting to really explain how he got the money saved up for this or who was also helping pay for it, "it's nice right? What do you like to eat? You're not allergic to anything are you?" The raven kicked off his shoes and walked back into the kitchen. "I have some fruit if you would like a snack."

His kitchen was nice with a dinning table for four and a bar that opened up into the kitchen. He had granite counter tops and black appliances. The cupboards were a dark wood as well. There was a fruit bowl on the counter and everything was nicely in it's place.

Observing the other's expression answered that question for him. Even if it bothered him he knew the elder would have people like that around- old master helping him and etc. The boy ran a hand through his hair as he plopped down on a near by couch. "Anything is fine- oh, I'll fruit for a snack..." The boy spoke, his mouth pressed into the back of couch as he watched the other move in the kitchen.

Kaname smiled and grabbed a plate of cut up fruit from the fridge and handed it to him. The raven returned to the kitchen to start to make a nice dinner for them. Pulling out things he would need for pasta he started to cook the beef and make the sauce. He mixed it up and cute up some onions and such to put into it.

"Thanks," Murmured the younger. He set the plate on the coffee table in front of the couch and shed a few unnecessary articles of clothing. He folded the clothes neatly and dropped them on the floor. Now the student was in a white tank top and pants- his lean body being more so displayed now. Standing he grabbed the plate and walked into the kitchen," I need some sugar..."

Kaname turned and grabbed the container of sugar, "sure it's right..." His voice trailed off as he looked over at the boy. "...Here..." He handed it to him then quickly turned to continue cooking. His body was out of control since it was reawakened. It took him quite some time to calm himself the first time he got away from it and now he felt like a horny teenager again.

The younger took the sugar," Thanks..." He walked over to the kitchen bar and sat in a stool watching the other," this is the first time someone has ever cooked for me..." Admitted the student honestly. Really? Had no one cooked for him before? Oh, that's right- his parents were institutionalized. The younger pour sugar on the fruit lightly and began to eat it. "What's your favorite fruit..?"

Kaname tried to hide his blush as he continued to cook, "oh... I'm sorry. You can join me for dinner whenever." The raven glanced over at him then added more spices and stirred the sauce. "My favorite?... Honey dew but I like all of them. Cherries are my least favorite." He smiled softly and stirred the cooking meat too.

"My favorite is Peaches... I'm least favorite is Pineapple..." The younger stated lightly as he began to eat the fruit. "So... What do you wanna do after this...?" Did he ever give someone a break? Question after question. Watching the other he ate the fruit. "I used to like Pineapple, but once I had a really bad one- now I can only eat the canned ones- it's weird..."

Kaname looked at him, "what would you like to do? I have a spare room so you don't have to go home." The raven stirred the sauce then added the meat to it turning it down to a simmer. He smiled softly and stirred in a little more spice.

"I asked you... I didn't want to hear the same question redirected at me... Oh! Wait- my least favorite fruits are Melon, Mango, and Cantaloupe- They top Pineapple- I hate them..." Decreed the younger man finishing off the fruit. "You almost done cooking?" He inquired softly walking over to where the other was. Watching over the elder's shoulder, he rested his head on the man. "Sup, doc?"

Kaname jumped he hadn't noticed him get closer, his face turned redder, "um... y-yeah it's almost done." He turned on the pan with water to boil the noodles. He swallowed hard and looked at the water bowl, "I hope you're hungry." The raven could even smell him he was so close.

The student stood there for a moment before wrapping his arms around the other's waist. "I'm cold..." Said the student nuzzling the back of the sensei. He was like a serious puppy with mental powers. He sighed and let go of the older male and walk away beginning to put his clothes back on. Once re clothes he sat at the the island bar again.

Kaname jumped and blushed more feeling his body against him, "m-maybe you should put a shirt on." The raven closed his eyes feeling his warmth against him then they opened as he pulled away from him. Taking a deep breath he poured in the noddles, "why did you pull away?"

"I didn't want you pouring the noodles dazed like that- My pheromones can be intoxicating sometimes..." Cocky, aren't we? He shrugged and stood again walking back into the kitchen hugging the elder's waist again. "But, if you like it so much, I can stay..." Added the student. He rested his head on the other's back, his stomach grumbling. "You're warm... It feels nice..."